EVEnTS Ch. 30 - EndORsemenTS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In fact, Kira and Polina are not on the trains, but ahead of them.

Kira and Polina are inexperienced in the role they will be playing, but they've seen Susan and Nina's video and know what they have to do.

Kira helps Eve lean forward more and more, preventing Eve from falling.

Polina helps Audrey to do the same.

Eve and Audrey then lean on each other using their arms.

Soon Eve and Audrey start kissing.

It's a perfect match!

All the other girls follow the scene through the mirrors and are even more anxious to form the trains.

Polina took care to stay on the side that doesn't interfere with the view through the mirrors, and now she starts a new activity.

Polina places a long, thin Eve in Audrey's long cigarette holder, and hands the cigarette holder to the amazing look-alike of the 60s-70s actress.

Kira helps too, bringing the flame from the lighter to the end of Audrey's cigarette.

Audrey inhales the smoke and then blows it up.

Then Polina hands Eve another long, thin cigarette, and Kira offers the flame.

Eve also inhales and then blows the smoke upwards.

Eve and Audrey smile at Polina and Kira in appreciation.

Polina surprises all the girls by picking up two more cigarettes, and handing one of them to Kira.

For all the Tgirls, Yana was the only one of the 4 Ukrainian girls who smoked.

All the girls know that Yana smokes, as they saw Yana smoking as soon as she arrived.

Yana said she smoked before she got pregnant, and started smoking again after delivering baby Alex to his parents.

Even Eve was surprised to see Polina and Kira about to light their long, thin cigarettes.

Yana told Eve that Polina, Tatiana and Kira also stopped smoking because of their pregnancy.

Yana did not reveal this to anyone else, and Polina, Tatiana, and Kira also did not say that they were smokers before pregnancy.

Apparently, Polina and Kira decided that this was the perfect time to start smoking again.

Kira puts the flame of the lighter between her and Polina, and the two Ukrainian girls light their cigarettes at the same time.

Kira and Polina inhale the smoke with a beautiful expression of pleasure, and also exhale the smoke upwards at the same time.

Kira and Polina now crouch down and position themselves between Eve and Audrey's legs.

The two Ukrainian girls inhale again and then blow the smoke near Eve and Audrey's cocks.

Kira and Polina observed the scene very well in Susan and Nina's video.

Eve's and Audrey's cocks are like two volcanoes threatening to erupt.

All the girls follow the scene through the mirrors.

They are very excited by Eve and Audrey's smokey kisses.

They are also excited to see Kira and Polina smoking for the first time.

Not just smoking, but turning Eve and Audrey's cocks into volcanoes.

Kira and Polina inhale again and start sucking and jerking off Eve and Audrey's cocks.

As they suck on Eve and Audrey, smoke slowly comes out of their mouths.

Eve and Audrey's delicate asses are temptingly perked up, then Amber and Milena spring into action, as they are already so horny.

Amber carefully enters Eve, and delights in the very tight ass of our heroine.

Eve can contract her ass muscles a lot, and Amber has just discovered that.

Audrey had already made this discovery, and asked Eve to train her.

Eve helped Audrey workout, and Audrey was a great student.

Milena is benefiting from Audrey's effort to improve her technique.

Eve, Audrey, Amber, and Milena are already enjoying this sex a lot: "Oooh! ..."

Polina, Kira, Tatiana, and Yana realize that they must turn their TransForms on so they don't fall behind in their arousal level, and they do.

Vica and Jill waited anxiously until Amber and Milena stopped moving inside Eve and Audrey.

It's been an endless wait, but now their moment has finally come.

In fact, Amber and Milena made less than ten back and forth movements before they stopped.

The anxiety of girls who have not yet joined their trains is really enormous.

Vica and Jill carefully enter Amber and Milena and move forward until the end, as they feel that the two blonde girls are taking this invasion very well.

Vica and Jill know that Amber and Milena are two of the girls who are tasked with moving around on the trains, so Vica and Jill move backwards leaving only the heads of their members inside Amber and Milena.

Vica and Jill stand still.

As soon as Vica and Jill stop moving, Amber and Milena resume their back-and-forth.

Amber moves forward and her cock disappears inside Eve.

Amber pulls back, and Vica's cock disappears inside her.

Milena moves forward and her cock disappears inside Audrey.

Milena pulls back, and Jill's cock disappears inside her.

Since Vica and Jill are already at a standstill, Klara and Wendy spring into action.

Klara pushes her cock into Vica.

Wendy pushes her cock into Jill.

Once the head of their members enters, they wait for Vica and Jill's reaction.

Vica and Jill's reaction is great.

Vica and Jill begin to 'sing' along with Eve, Audrey, Amber, and Milena: "Oooh! ..."

Klara continues until her cock completely disappears inside Vica.

Wendy continues until her cock completely disappears inside Jill.

Klara and Wendy complete the course and now enjoy Vica and Jill's asses, moving back and forth.

This pleasure is short-lived.

Klara and Wendy understand that the girls behind them are anxious, and they stop moving after less than ten back and forth.

So far the girls have managed to fit into the two trains in a well-coordinated way, and Janina and Daria also manage to start together.

The head of Janina's cock disappears into Klara's little hole.

The head of Daria's cock disappears into Wendy's little hole.

Janina and Daria realize that everything is fine, and steadily move forward to the end.

Janina and Daria noticed that all the girls in front of them made 7 in and out movements before they stopped, and they do the same.

Janina and Daria already know each other very well, and manage to keep the two trains in sync.

Now that Janina and Daria are still, Klara and Wendy are moving again.

Klara and Wendy are part of the group responsible for moving the trains, along with Amber, Milena, Tatiana, and Yana.

The sound of the trains is much louder: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Eve, Audrey, Amber, Milena, Vica, Jill, Klara, and Wendy contribute most to this wonderful sound.

Janina, Daria, Kira, Polina, Tatiana and Yana, however, are also already experiencing strong emotions: "Oooh! ..."

The 4 Ukrainian girls are getting excited thanks to TransForm and the wonderful eyesight of the other girls: directly and through the various mirrors.

By the way, all the girls are loving the additional angles provided by the mirrors.

All prefer to look at the mirrors that cover the cabinets, but some also look at the mirror on the ceiling.

The multiplied images make the girls have the impression that this is the greatest orgy of all time.

Now only Tatiana and Yana are missing for the trains to be complete.

Tatiana and Yana penetrate Janina and Daria's asses at the same time, and also manage to reach the bottom at the same time.

The trains are complete, and Tatiana and Yana join the team of girls moving back and forth.

Before long, the two trains are moving faster and in a well-coordinated way.

All the girls are well in tune: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Kira and Polina are excited, but they know they need to focus on their tasks.

They realize that their cigarettes, as well as Eve and Audrey's, will soon run out.

Kira and Polina put out their cigarettes, then collect and put out Eve and Audrey's cigarettes.

Kira hands Eve a new cigarette, and Polina places a new cigarette in Audrey's holder.

This time, however, Kira supplies cigarettes to the other girls on her train, and Polina does the same on the other train.

Kira then helps Eve, Amber, Vica, Klara, Janina, and Tatiana light their cigarettes.

Polina helps Audrey, Milena, Jill, Wendy, Daria, and Yana light their cigarettes.

Kira and Polina finally get out and light their own cigarettes and go back to sucking and jerking off Eve and Audrey's cocks.

As the two trains are now moving at high speed, the impression is that the two 'steam trains' are exceeding their capacity, and giving off a lot of smoke.

Fortunately, before starting the 'trip' the girls left the French door that leads to the large platform open, and turned on the fans.

Tatiana and Yana put their TransForms on full speed.

The sound of the trains becomes very loud and constant: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Even with mirrors on two walls and a ceiling mirror, the girls can't get a good look at all their friends' cocks.

They only see a part of the members, because none of them are letting their members escape the ass in front of them.

In addition, the view is somewhat compromised by the high speed of the trains.

What all the girls can see very well are Eve and Audrey's cocks being sucked and jerked off by Kira and Polina.

Kira and Polina continue to smoke and suck Eve and Audrey's cocks, so they continue to threaten to erupt.

All the girls are very excited watching this scene in the mirrors, and also seeing Eve and Audrey passionately exchanging smokey kisses.

All the girls inhale and exhale the smoke with great pleasure.

Of course, all of them are also really enjoying fucking and being fucked.

Eve and Audrey aren't being active, but they are enjoying the incredible sensation provided by Kira and Polina's wet mouths.

It's pretty clear that all the girls are very close to their limit, and are trying really hard not to come: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Kira and Polina notice this and put their TransForms on full speed.

Tatiana and Yana know they should be the first to come, but they don't feel pressured.

They are very excited, ready for an orgasm.

Tatiana and Yana activate the TransForm 'ejaculator', and cum immediately afterwards: "Oooh! Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

By triggering the 'ejaculator', they triggered more than a simple device.

They started a chain of events, like the first domino falling.

Soon after Janina and Daria come: "Oooh! Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Clara and Wendy: "Oooh! Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Vica and Jill: "Oooh! Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Amber and Milena: "Oooh! Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Eve and Audrey follow the beautiful scene through the mirrors, and also hear the beautiful singing of the other girls.

Eve and Audrey inhale more smoke and resume their pornographic kissing.

Kira and Polina also inhale again and exhale the smoke slowly on Eve and Audrey's 'volcanoes'.

Kira and Polina continue to masturbate Eve and Audrey.

Eve and Audrey can't take so much 'torture' anymore: "Oooh! Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

All the girls see Eve and Audrey's 'volcanoes' erupt with powerful jets that hit Kira and Polina's beautiful faces.

Kira and Polina open their mouths and receive the much desired 'milk' from Eve and Audrey.

The girls have seen Eve's 'volcano' erupt several times, but they are always impressed and delighted by Eve's more than ten jets.

Audrey's ejaculation is also a beautiful spectacle.

Kira and Polina receive the 'milk' of these beauty goddesses, and reciprocate by activating the 'ejaculator' of their TransForm.

The Transforms' 'cum' jets hit Eve and Audrey's cocks, making them even wetter.

The masturbation done by Kira and Polina became even more delicious.

Kira and Polina have already helped the other girls a lot and now focus on their own pleasure.

They are very excited, and now they are released.

Kira and Polina soon come to an orgasm: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

All 14 girls are having powerful spasms.

The 10 Tgirls keep their cocks rock hard.

The 4 cis girls keep the TransForm on, but reduce the speed.

The 6 girls responsible for moving the trains resume the coming and going, but at a slower pace.

All girls want to prolong this wonderful moment of pleasure.

Kira and Polina go back to sucking Eve and Audrey's cocks.

Eve and Audrey have more wonderful spasms.

After about 30 seconds, the girls take the last puff of their cigarettes and begin to undock themselves from the trains.

They put out their cigarettes and are ready to start a long kissing session.

Eve, however, wants to do something else.

Eve invites all the girls to go to the bathroom with her.

There are a lot of girls, but the bathroom is gigantic.

Let's explain.

The Enchanted Castle was created based on the Secret Castle of Eve's former home, but it is even bigger.

In addition to renovating the closet, Eve also suggested renovating the bathroom.

There was a third suite, and that space was used for renovations to the master suite.

Eve's intention was to solve a serious problem.

Eve noticed that bath time is always problematic when there are multiple girls.

The Enchanted Castle no longer has this type of problem.

All the girls understand what Eve has in mind, smile, and accept the invitation.

Eve takes her box of cigarettes, lighter, and leads the group of girls.

The 10 Tgirls remain excited, wondering what will come next.

The 4 cis girls are still excited because their TransFrom are still on.

Eve walks into the bathroom and then into the huge shower stall, and the Tgirls follow her.

The 10 Tgirls make an amazing circle of gorgeous girls with very hard members.

The 4 cis girls will be the audience, following everything from outside the box.

Eve takes out a cigarette and hands the box to Amber, who is on her right.

Quickly, the girls are taking a cigarette and passing the stall ahead.

Eve lights her cigarette and also passes the lighter around.

The 10 Tgirls light their cigarettes and the cis girls also take and light the long thin cigarettes.

Eve, Amber, Vica, Klara, Janina, Audrey, Milena, Jill, Wendy, and Daria then start peeing.

Or strive for it.

They are all excited, so we see spurts coming out of all their cocks, but the spurts are soon stopped.

The girls didn't pee before having sex, so all of them are giving off a lot of powerful jets.

The squirts of pee alternate, but there's always some girl giving off a powerful squirt.

At various times, they appear to be part of a large fountain gushing water towards the center.

The Tgirls are even more turned on by this beautiful scene, and their extremely hard members make the task even more difficult, torturous... and pleasurable.

It feels like there are 10 Tgirls ejaculating for an eternity.

Eve, Amber, Vica, Klara, Janina, Audrey, Milena, Jill, Wendy, and Daria inhale smoke from their Eve and exhale with beautiful expressions of pleasure on their delicate faces.

Polina, Tatiana, Kira, and Yana watch the Tgirls in action.

Eve is facing the cis girls, so the 4 Ukrainian girls have a privileged view of the big show provided by Eve.

Polina, Tatiana, Kira, and Yana are excited about the scene and rev up their TransForms again.

Polina, Tatiana, Kira, and Yana also inhale the smoke from their Eves and exhale with beautiful expressions of pleasure on their delicate faces.

Since Polina, Tatiana, Kira, and Yana are cis girls and have just come, they are now very excited again: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Polina and Tatiana inhale more smoke and kiss pornographically.

Kira and Yana also inhale again and kiss pornographically.

Polina, Tatiana, Kira, and Yana now contribute to making the task of Eve and the other Tgirls even more pleasurable...

The Ukrainian girls had never exchanged smokey kisses before.

They were very excited to see Eve and Audrey in action and are loving this new experience.

Polina, Tatiana, Kira, and Yana are ready to come again: "Oooh! Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

The Ukrainian girls have incredible spasms again.

It's another beautiful scene.

Eve and the other girls are still peeing, and chances are it's not just pee.

There must be a fair amount of sperm mixed in with the Tgirls' pee.

Eve and the other Tgirls also have many spasms of pleasure.

Eve is very happy with the result of the Enchanted Castle's renovation.

Slowly Polina, Tatiana, Kira, and Yana calm down.

Eve and the other Tgirls are also finally reaching the end of the 'hard task'.

The Tgirls smile a lot, inhale more smoke, and start the kissing session... smokey kisses.

Polina, Tatiana, Kira, and Yana turn off their TransForms and take them out.

Then they enter the shower stall to participate in the kissing session.

The shower box is really huge.

After the kisses they put out their cigarettes and turn on the various showers.

The water is delicious and the climate is perfect.

The Enchanted Castle will certainly be used a lot by the girls.

House girls and special guest girls like Audrey.

The Enchanted Castle is a paradise within a paradise created by Eve.

Eve is the center of a 'harem' with Daria, Janina, Klara, Milena, and Wendy, but all the girls in the bathroom are in love with Eve.

Eve seems to have a harem that goes beyond the 'official'.

Not to mention Eve's dozens of friends.

If Eve wanted, the 'harem' could be much bigger, as Eve is the great heroine and the great inspiration for the girls in the city.

Many of them are in love with Eve.

Incidentally, in just one year, Eve became admired all over the world.

Without Eve, the town would still be quiet and very conservative.

Thanks to Eve, the city is now a paradise.

The world is also changing for the better thanks to Eve's ideas and influence.

Eve is really irresistible.

Eve has the power to seduce people.

Whoever has a cock and looks at Eve, feels the member turn into 'rock'.

Cis girls look at Eve and get wet.

Whoever hears Eve's siren song, falls madly in love and plunges into that passion.

Anyone hypnotized by Eve remains in a trance forever, and learns from her to be a better person. Much better.

Eve makes people feel like they're in paradise.

Eve is transforming the world.

THE END