EVEnTS Ch. 30 - EndORsemenTS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They then kiss deliciously, with their cocks caressing each other.

After a long kiss, Ally asks Mike a question: "I need to pee. Do you want to come with me?"

Mike replies: "Yeah, I really need to go to the bathroom too."

Ally and Mike laugh and get out of bed.

They go to the bathroom and position themselves on the sides of the toilet, facing each other.

As their cocks are still-hard, they struggle to pee.

It looks like they're both ejaculating.

Ally invited Mike to accompany her as she knows it will prolong their pleasure.

Both Ally and Mike imagine that they are both ejaculating an endless amount of sperm, and this makes their cocks harder and harder.

They are excited by the delicious sensation, and also by seeing their partner 'come'.

After a long time, they manage to complete the task and kiss again.

Mike says: "I love you, Ally."

Ally says she loves him too.

When they get back to the room, Ally takes a pack of cigarettes from her bag.

It's a pack of Eve menthol 120mm.

Ally pulls out a cigarette and takes out the lighter.

Mike says: "I didn't know you smoked. You hadn't smoked until now."

Ally lights her cigarette and replies: "I just started. I can control myself well, but I can't resist in situations like this. You smoke?"

Mike says "No", but looks fascinated at this wonderful blonde who smokes in a very sensual way.

Ally notices that Mike's cock is getting hard again, and asks: "Have you ever heard of smoking fetish?"

Mike says "No."

Ally explains: "It's when a person gets excited watching someone smoke. I noticed you fall into that category."

Mike smiles at Ally.

Ally approaches Mike, inhales, and then places her lips on Mike's.

Mike understands what Ally wants to do.

He opens his mouth and receives the smoke exhaled by Ally.

As Ally was careful to expel a smaller amount than usual, Mike is able to inhale without problem, and is later pleased to see some smoke coming out of his mouth.

Mike's cock is extremely hard again.

Ally repeats the operation a few more times, expelling more and more smoke, in increasingly pornographic kisses.

Ally then asks: "Do you want a cigarette?"

Mike smiles and accepts the cigarette.

They smoke together, exchanging more pornographic smokey kisses.

Mike is really enjoying it, and comments: "These smokey kisses really turn me on, Ally. I found the cigarette brand interesting: Eve, as the name of the person who helped us."

Ally laughs.

That laugh gives Ally enough time to think.

Ally decides to let Mike in on a secret.

Says Ally: "It was Eve who taught me how to smoke... just like we just did.

Mike didn't expect to hear that.

He didn't even know Eve smoked.

Mike gets very excited imagining these two absurdly beautiful girls kissing and sharing the smoke.

Mike just wants to confirm: "So you like girls too?"

Ally says "Yes", and that she has fallen in love with Eve.

Adds Ally: "Eve is irresistible."

Mike agrees, but says: "You're irresistible too, Ally."

Ally is overjoyed by the compliment.

Ally now feels she can submit Mike to a test: "I tried to get close to Eve a year ago, and now I know Eve avoided me because I was still 17. I remember telling Eve that I wanted to study psychology. I was recently surprised when Eve introduced me to Milena and said she wanted to be a psychologist like me. I was so happy that Eve remembered me so well. I was even more surprised that Eve was interested in me. Milena also made it very clear that she liked me. The three of us ended up having sex and I lost my virginity front and back at the same time. It was wonderful. You know that Milena is one of the European girls, right? Milena is in love with Eve and likes girls, but she's also interested in guys like you. How about we invite Milena over one of these days?"

Mike is visibly 'very excited' about the idea.

Mike says: "You really are an amazing girl, Ally. I love you and would love to get to know Milena better."

Ally is overjoyed that Mike passes this test with flying colors.

Ally and Milena got along very well since they met, and they became great friends.

Ally omitted just one detail.

Milena wants to be a psychologist mainly to help girls who might be in doubt about their sexuality, as was her case.

Milena also wants to help boys who look and act a bit effeminate, like Mike.

Mike inhales the smoke again and then says: "I'm loving this cigarette. Do you think it would be too weird if I smoked Eve in public?"

Ally responds: "In other places, yes, but that's pretty normal here in our town."

The two laugh... and go back to kissing, sharing more smoke.

After the end of the cigarettes and kisses, Ally decides to be even more daring: "Here in the city it is also normal to see CD girls. Maybe you haven't even noticed, because many of them look amazing after dressing up and putting on makeup. They behave like cis girls, so many don't even notice. A lot of girls here have started smoking women's brands like Eve, VS, and Misty recently. Paying closer attention, I noticed that several of them are CD girls who want to look even more feminine. Many guys have had the courage to assume that they like to feel like girls. Have you done this? I'm sure you'd look gorgeous."

Mike is again surprised by Ally, but he now knows he can be very honest with this wonderful girl: "I already tried on my sister's clothes... and I loved it."

Ally smiles at Mike, and says: "We can go shopping together to pick out clothes and a wig. Next time we have sex, I want you to be dressed as a girl. Just thinking about it makes me very excited."

Ally's cock is really hard, and so is Mike's.

Mike smiles at Ally, and says: "You really are amazing, Ally."

Mike has more to say: "My grandfather is one of the entrepreneurs who decided to move the company's headquarters to the neighboring city, and has just opened a selection process to hire European Tgirls. My parents work with my grandfather and are moving to the city soon. I need to stay in my hometown to finish high school, but I have decided that I will move here as soon as I graduate from high school."

Ally is very happy with Mike's decision, and smiles at him.

Mike continues: "I could go to an Ivy League university, but now I want to go to the state university."

He then asks if Ally wants to be his girlfriend.

Ally smiles, accepts, and says they will be colleagues as she is also finishing high school and intends to study at the state university.

Ally clarifies that it's not just a dream: "I've already got a lot of endorsements."

Like Mike... and Ally, many bright young people who could go to an Ivy League university or other very important universities are opting for the state university.

The level in the university... and in the city, is going up a lot.

***

While Ally and Mike were having fun, romance was also present in many other places in town.

We highlight the case of Ally and Mike, as it gives a good idea of ​​the great transformation that is taking place in the city thanks to Eve.

Since Ally mentioned that there are now several CD girls roaming the city, let's briefly touch on some of these girls.

Claire and Ralf decided to move here after meeting Danica and Nadine, two wonderful Russian Tgirls.

Claire and Ralf are still new to the city, but they already know that it's very normal to see CD girls on the streets here.

Claire fantasized about using the TransForm with Ralf dressed as a girl, and she got it.

In fact, Claire achieved so much more.

Claire convinced Ralph to go out with her dressed as a girl, and Ralph loved the experience.

Recently they discovered a bar that is becoming the big hangout for CD girls, and they have been going to the bar often.

Ralf noticed that many of the CD girls who frequent the bar smoke women's cigarettes.

Ralf didn't smoke, but now he smokes Misty, like Claire.

The bar is becoming famous, and Eve has been to this bar with some friends.

Claire and Ralf, however, still haven't had the pleasure of meeting Eve...

Eve went to the bar for the first time with friends from the original group: Mandy, Alice, Cindy, and Hannah.

Let's talk about this eye-opening experience.

A little while after they enter the bar and sit down, Eve, Mandy, Alice, Cindy, and Hannah are surprised.

The surprise is bigger for Eve's friends.

It's not just young girls who frequent this bar.

John, Mandy's father, and Paul, Alice's father, are at the bar.

John and Paul turned into wonderful CD women!

John and Paul have changed a lot after meeting Daisy, Jess, Barbie, Glenda, Jenny, and Laurie.

Maybe mostly because of Daisy and Jess, the trans call girls.

Mandy and Alice recognize John and Paul despite looking very different.

After the scare, Mandy and Alice ask their friends to look in the direction they are pointing.

Eve, Cindy, and Hannah look in the indicated direction, but see only two gorgeous CD women.

Alice then says it's John and Paul, and the three girls are impressed.

Eve, Cindy, and Hannah praise the transformation of Mandy and Alice's fathers.

Then the girls realize that John and Paul have seen them too, and are embarrassed.

Mandy and Alice decide not to talk to their parents, but smile at them.

John and Paul kicked Mandy and Alice out of their homes when they learned that Mandy and Alice were going to transition, but they have since forgiven their fathers.

Mandy and Alice prefer to move on and be happy instead of dwelling on the past.

After Mandy and Alice's surprise with their parents, it is now Cindy and Hannah who are surprised.

They are recognizing Brian, Cindy's father.

Brian is amazing as a female CD.

Just like Mandy and Alice, after the scare they are also facing it naturally.

Cindy and Hannah are still dating and are very happy.

They think Brian has that right too.

Cindy believes that Brian is still dating Darina, but Cindy also thinks that the most important thing is that her father is happy.

Cindy thinks: "Maybe Darina knows about this and doesn't care."

Eve, Mandy, Alice, Cindy, and Hannah now have one more surprise.

Brian approaches John and Paul, kisses, and strikes up a conversation.

These three CD women seem to be very close friends.

Since we mentioned Brian and also revealed that Cindy thinks Brian and Darina are still dating, a clarification needs to be made.

Brian is no longer dating Darina.

Brian is taking advantage of his post-marital 'freedom' to date other Tgirls, and CD women too...

One thing leads to another, and this is a great time to talk more about Darina.

In the case of Darina, it is better to go into details, as it is another beautiful example of the great transformations in the city.

Darina is no longer living at the resort.

Darina has moved into the mansion of the now ex-Mayor Rick.

Rick had to leave politics, but he is very happy with the big transformations in the city.

He has returned to business life, and is profiting greatly from the huge number of tourists.

Rick is still not free from accusations of involvement with the Russian sex trafficking mafia, and is even likely to be convicted, but he is living 'carpe diem' in his own way, enjoying every second of freedom.

That's where Darina comes into this story.

Mayor Rick always dated Daisy and Jess, but the girls decided not to date him after the Russian mafia scandal.

Rick then met Avril, the pop star's incredible look-alike, but Avril gave up on being Rick's steady lover when she received an invitation from Susan and Nina to be an actress.

Rick enjoys having long-lasting relationships with Tgirls, but has been left 'alone'.

As Rick loved having sex with Darina, he got back in touch with the gorgeous Russian blonde.

Interestingly, Rick called Darina at his wife's request.

Eleanor, better known as Ella, is a very liberal woman, an atypical first lady.

Rick and Eleanor's public image, however, is representative of what's left of conservatism in the city.

We know that Ella is liberal, because the mayor told Avril that his wife knows about his extramarital relationships, and Avril talked to Eve and the webcam girls about the couple's atypical relationship.

Eve figured Ella might have fantasies about Tgirls, and came up with the idea of ​​querying TransForm's sales data.

Eve got it right.

Ella was one of the first women to order the TransForm in the pre-sales period.

Thanks to this quick move, Ella was one of the first customers to receive the TransForm, and she is loving using it with Rick.

Ella feels powerful and she also feels a lot of pleasure, of course, thanks to the TransForm devices.

Ella, like the whole world, saw the video where Rick was fucked by Daisy and Jess at the same time.

Whenever she wore the TransForm, Ella saw herself as a trans woman, and was very excited with the idea of a threesome with Rick and an 'other' trans woman.

Rick told Ella that he had sex with Darina the day he was arrested with the mobsters, and showed her some photos of Darina.

Ella praised her husband's good taste.

Ella then suggested a threesome with Darina, but Rick wasn't thrilled with the idea.

Rick told Ella that Darina only slept with men.

When Rick and Darina first met, that was true.

What Rick didn't know at the time is that Eve had already helped Darina become a more open-minded girl.

Ella was not satisfied with what Rick said, and insisted that he should call Darina.

Rick ended up calling, even though he thought Darina's answer would be "No."

To Rick's surprise, Darina said "Yes, I would love to."

Darina had already seen several photos of Rick's wife, as Eleanor was the first lady at the time.

Darina already knew that Ella was much younger than Rick, very beautiful and elegant...

Ella is indeed a very attractive and self-assured brunette woman.

Incidentally, in many of the couple's sex, Ella is Wonder Woman, and Rick is Super Girl.

The most common thing in these sessions is for Wonder Woman to be on top of Super Girl and be active.

Rick and Ella's sex got even more interesting when Darina entered their lives.

Rick, Ella, and Darina hit it off very well during their first sex, and Darina returned to the couple's mansion over the next few weeks.

After a few dates, Rick and Ella invited Darina to move in with them.

Darina was very happy with the invitation and accepted.

Darina loves being both active and passive, and was growing increasingly dissatisfied with Brian, Cindy and Nikki's father, as Brian only wanted to be passive.

Eve suggested that Darina put a vibrator in Brian's asshole so that it would be 'well filled' and Brian would understand that Darina wanted to be passive and not active.

Instead of understanding the message, Brian began to enjoy the vibrator in his ass and asked Darina to suck his cock.

Darina then adopted Eve's second suggestion, to put a dildo up her own asshole while fucking Brian.

It worked great, but Darina still felt like having a member moving inside her.

Darina was still dating Brian when Rick called, and they set up a threesome with Ella.

Darina was both active and passive that day, and she loved everything they did.

Darina ended her relationship with Brian, and is now very happy with Rick and Ella.

Rick is similar to Brian, and wants to be passive most of the time, but Darina doesn't mind that.

Darina is very happy, because Ella fucks her practically every day, and they even have sex several times in the same day.

Darina loves being fucked by the TransForm, which is a replica of Eve's cock.

Darina is also active with Ella.

Darina had only slept with men and Tgirls, and she loved the feeling of fucking Ella's little pussy.

Maybe Darina really is a sex addict...

Maybe not.

Darina has said "I love you" several times to Ella.

Former first lady Eleanor is in love with the Russian blonde, and doesn't get tired of saying "I love you".

The trio is very happy.

***

After so many explanations, it's best to show what Rick, Ella, and Darina were doing the day Eve, Mandy, Alice, Cindy, and Hannah went to check out the bar that was becoming popular with CD girls.

While Eve is at the bar with Mandy, Alice, Cindy, and Hannah, there's a lot of fun going on at the now former Mayor Rick's house.

Rick is sensational as Super Girl, and Ella is a perfect Wonder Woman.

Correction: 'Super Girl' and 'Wonder Woman' look sensational wearing the top part of their costumes.

Rick and Ella removed their bottoms to 'move' more freely.

Only Darina is completely naked, without any costumes.

Even without wearing a costume, it can be said that Darina is already well integrated into American 'pop culture'.

Ella was particularly important in Darina's learning.

Ella helped Darina understand that Wonder Woman is not a hero like any other.

Darina had only seen the most recent Wonder Woman movie, so Ella invited Darina to watch together a movie about Wonder Woman's creator.

Rick and Ella had already seen the movie, but they loved seeing it again with Darina.

The film actually tells the life of Wonder Woman's creator and the two women who inspired him.

The most interesting thing is that the writer and these two wonderful women formed a trio.

They had to face the conservative society of the time, but they overcame this barrier and stayed together.

The death of Wonder Woman's creator put an end to this trio, very advanced for the time, but the two women who inspired the writer continued to live together.

Speaking of trio, the trio formed by Rick, Ella, and Darina is very excited.

Ella 7.5 in (19 cm)

Darina 7.1 in (18 cm)

Rick 6.3 in (16 cm)

Ella is using Eve's TransForm, of course.

The trio is now deciding how the sex session will go.

Rick tries to impose his will: "How about you guys fuck me at the same time, like Daisy and Jess?"

Ella wants something else, though.

Ella says: "How about Darina being the center of the sandwich this time?"

Rick and Ella talk in this very open way, as Darina has already seen the video where Rick is penetrated by Daisy and Jess, and she also knows that these two call girls often did this with Rick.

Darina even told Ella that she was curious to see if she could handle two members at once, like Rick in the video.

The Russian blonde also told Ella that she couldn't resist and asked two of her friends to do it with her.

Darina smiled at Ella and said that she managed it... and that she loved the experience.

Ella got very excited imagining this scene with Darina and two European friends.

Darina didn't reveal to Ella that the girls who fucked her at the same time were Eve and Anya.

Darina is keeping Eve's 'big secret' under wraps.

Darina adores and trusts Ella, but she remains in love with Eve and is also very grateful to our heroine.

Ella really wants to make Darina happy, and says: "We've fucked you at the same time a lot, Rick. I think Darina also deserves this special treatment."

Rick smiles and agrees.

As a consolation prize, Ella hands Rick a dildo to use on his powerful asshole.

Rick picks up the dildo, lubes it up, and puts it on real quick.

Darina, however, still needs to prepare.

Ella still can't believe that Darina's delicate ass is capable of accepting two members at the same time.

Ella wants to make sure that Darina will not have a painful experience, and decides to help the wonderful Russian blonde.

Ella asks Darina to lie down on the bed, and she is quickly attended to.

After fitting a pillow under Darina's ass, Ella lubricates her fingers, but starts by inserting just one of them.

That's ok, because any ass is capable of accepting a finger easily.