Everwind

Story Info
The need for pioneer children makes free-use a commonplace.
1.2k words
4.3
10.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excuse me miss."

The woman turned, She was young, maybe nineteen, pretty, dressed in the dull green skirts popular with pioneers these days.

"Would you mind terribly if I used your pussy for a moment? If it's not too much of a bother."

She smiled, reaching down to pull up her skirts and turn a well sculpted butt to him, pussy peeking between.

"Take your time," she assured him. "I missed my trolley - it'll be half an hour until the next comes."

"I'm terribly grateful," He said, pulling out his cock from among the folds of his trousers, and stroking it, as with the other he set down his suitcase and positioned himself between her legs.

"You'll need to get me a little wetter," she said apologetically. "I'd have gotten ready but --"

"You couldn't have known the need," he said slipping his cock to rub between her buttcrack while his hands roamed her body, squeezing breasts and sliding along her thighs.

"Will you kiss my neck?" She asked "That always does it - kissing my neck."

He pulled her up and obediently kissed, eliciting an encouraging gasp.

"It's a good time for me," she said as she slipped her hand between her legs.

"You're likely to get pregnant?"

"There's a decent chance - not ovulating but close," she smiled working a finger across her clit.

The two stood at an underground trolley station not far from the central square. They were in Everwind - small city state turned metropolis. People came here from across the corners of Stren to make their fortune at the portal. They streamed by now - coming and going, some looked wide eyed at the woman, skirts around her waist, and the man between them - but they were outsiders - newcomers. Most ignored the familiar and walked on.

The majority of the men were dressed practically in pioneer clothes - sturdily built gear that could survive the hard years after the trip through the portal. The women wore skirts with space at the belly - even those few who weren't pregnant - anticipating the moment they would be. A few wore the finer silks and velvets of the business class - the men and women who funded the pioneers, the wealth that accumulated when this many people planned to go into the untamed - unable to return.

Everwind had the feel of a new city. It had been seventy years since the experimenting of that mad old alchemist Methysalin had resulted in his burrow apartment opening into the portal to Cystren - as they were calling it - a world with the geography of Stren but no people. The city had adapted since then - building up around the anomaly, and finding every imaginable way to make money off it.

Finally wet, the woman reached back, slipping the man's cock into her with a moan. He took up position, hands taking control of her hips. She spread her legs a little wider, arching her back to get the most of his length.

He leaned down, his lips brushing against her neck as she'd requested. She let out a soft sigh, her body arching into his touch. "That feels really good," she murmured,

He grunted, breath catching in his throat as he got closer.

"Fill me up," she urged.

He obliged, groaning and grabbing at her hair, yanking hard as he spasmed inside her.

"I really appreciate that miss," he said slipping himself back into his trousers and picking up his briefcase. "Thank you,"

"You're welcome," she said smiling again.

Across from where she now stood alone a Mindscribe shop advertised its wares. A pioneer could link themselves to a quill, allowing them to write letters the shop would send on - as long as the money they banked in the shop remained. Down the way she saw Uncharted Ventures Outfitters - with every imaginable piece of gear a pioneer could imagine. There was no way for pioneers to send anything back - so the city prayed on what they could give before they went.

Outsiders to the city often commented on the lack of children in the streets of Everwind - but of course they were all in school. When the portal had opened - the city had set a number of incentives in place to try and increase the number of Everwind pioneers that could go through. There was the money given to the mother at each successful birth of course - not an insignificant sum - but then there was the medical benefits, tax breaks, free schooling, housing, and nutrition for each child born in the city. Mothers got two years paid maternity leave, in addition to the community centers where free high quality childcare was always available.

The population had boomed. The children were trained to be pioneers and sent into the wilds of Cystren as soon as they graduated - most boys chose to anyway, the girls often opted to wait behind - following their boyfriends and husbands when they wrote. In the meantime these girls usually tried to make their living by following the incentives laid out for them. Getting pregnant wasn't always easy in a city with nearly twice the number of women than men - and so women had begun simply making themselves available.

Her trolley came - and she stepped onto it. It was perfectly acceptable to have a man use you in public, any woman would jump at the chance to be filled with cum - but masturbating in public was still frowned on. Nonetheless she was turned on, by the cum sliding out of her, by the man's scent still clinging to her skin, from the phantom sensation of his thrusting. She had been close when he finished.

Surreptitiously she moved her legs together, feeling how wet the cum made her, but there wasn't enough friction, glancing around she slipped a hand through her skirts, her fingers sliding between her legs as she tried to recapture the sensation of his thrusting. The memory of his cock filling her, the way he had kissed her neck, it all sent shivers down her spine.

She moaned inaudibly, her eyes darting around to make sure no one was watching. The trolley was crowded, but most of the passengers were too absorbed in their own thoughts or conversations to notice her discreet movements. There was a woman being used in the back, and her soft moans felt like they might mask for her.

Her fingers found her clit, and she gasped as she rubbed it gently. The sensation was intense, but it wasn't enough. She needed more.

She slid a finger inside herself, mimicking the way he had filled her moments before. It wasn't the same, but it was close enough. She could feel her arousal building, her body responding to the memory of his touch.

A young man got on the trolley and looked around.

"Anyone up for a shag?" he asked.

A chorus of female voices confirmed.

"I'm already wet," she said loudly, smiling.

"Oh that's great, he said approaching her, "I appreciate it," he said as he sank his cock into her depths, watched by envious eyes.