Free Use Shorts

Story Info
Free use short stories.
1.9k words
4
8.7k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I find that free use is often best captured not as a full story, but in the casualness of a momentary encounter. What follows are a series of unrelated shorts - all containing women who submit to men's desires - some willingly, some not.

All women are of age wherever you happen to be.

_______________________________________________________________

He awoke with his sister's lips around his cock. Her light blond hair traced across his belly as she gently looked up at him. His hands went down to gather up her hair and hold it there, just savoring the delicious vision.

Then he pulled her by the hair up his body until the other hand could slip a finger inside her - already wet for him, and draw her onto him.

Inside her, he flipped her so that he was on top of her, and then he was thrusting, her hot wet insides slipping against him, as he angled for just the right purchase.

She was breathing fast now. Her entire body moving against his, aiming for just a slightly different angle than he was, driving him further and further until angles didn't matter anymore and she was clutching at him her whole body shaking her hips bucking of their own accord and soon he was pushing as deep as he could to empty himself inside her.

They were quiet for a moment, both bodies panting, feeling the slick stick of sweating bodies against each other. Then she reached up and pulled his head to hers, kissing him with those full lush lips that he had too.

When they parted her eyes were looking into his.

"good morning"

_______________________________________________________________

She was standing in the shower, the warm water cascading down her body, her eyes closed as she tried to forget the day. She felt him behind her, his hands gently washing her body, his touch electric.

He moved closer, his lips brushing against her neck, his breath warm on her skin. She could feel his erection against her, hard and demanding. He slipped his hand between her legs, his fingers sliding between her folds, stroking her wetness.

She leaned against him, her head resting on his shoulder, her body responding to his touch, her desire growing with each stroke of his fingers, each caress of his lips. She could feel him hard against her, his erection throbbing, his body pressing against hers.

He slid a hand around her waist, guiding her onto him, his hardness sliding inside her, their bodies moving together in perfect harmony. She moaned softly, her hips gyrating, her breath catching in her throat as he thrust against her.

He kissed her neck, his lips soft and warm, his tongue tracing a path of fire across her skin. She could feel her orgasm building, her body responding to his touch, her desire reaching a fever pitch.

He thrust harder, his hips bucking, their bodies moving in perfect sync, their moans echoing around the steamy bathroom. She could feel him growing harder inside her, his thrusts becoming more urgent, their passion reaching a breaking point - and then groaning, straining as she felt him fill her.

________________________________________________________________

"Dave, you can't just use me whenever you get horny," she said, her voice trembling with frustration. She could feel his eyes on her, his desire burning hot and intense, his hands gripping her waist as he positioned himself against her.

He barely acknowledged her words, his focus on his own pleasure, his body moving in sync with his desire. She could see the arrogance in his eyes, the total disregard for her feelings.

She continued, her voice steady and strong, her anger palpable. "I'm not a plaything, Dave. I'm not here for your pleasure, for you to use whenever you feel the urge. I have a name, a life, and feelings of my own."

As he thrust into her, his breath catching in his throat, she could feel the familiar pleasure and humiliation welling up inside her. She knew that no matter what she said, no matter how many times she tried to make him understand, he would never change.

She rolled her hips, trying to avoid his touch, her hands gripping the railing as she tried to maintain some semblance of control. "Dave, I'm telling you this is the last time," she said, her voice filled with desperation.

Dave grunted, his thrusting growing more urgent as he held her hips right where he wanted them, and then tightened filling her with a massive load of cum. She was sure he saved it for her.

As he pulled away from her, his breaths heavy and ragged, she smoothed down her skirt, the evidence of their encounter dripping down her thighs. She knew that she had tried, that she had fought for her dignity and her self-respect.

"The last time - Dave."

___________________________________________________________________

I lay in bed, my eyes slitted windows, watching him as he struggles with his desire from across the room. I know he thinks I'm asleep, oblivious to his every move. But I've been pretending, night after night, watching him as he tries to tell if I'm asleep. I breathe long and steady - waiting.

Then he'll cross the room. I can feel the warmth of his touch, the gentle caress of his fingers. He hesitates, his breath catching in his throat, desire thrumming through him.

And then, without warning, he moves closer, his lips brushing against my neck, his breath warm on my skin. I bite my lip, trying not to moan, trying not to give away my secret. He continues to explore me, his fingers tracing a path of fire across my flesh, his lips soft and warm against my skin.

He slides a hand around my waist, guiding me onto him, his hardness sliding inside my blatant wetness. I can't help but moan softly as if in sleep, my hips gyrating, my breath catching in my throat as he thrusts into me, our passion building, our desire intensifying. Only a man could think that I'd just be wet like this while asleep - every time. Instead of in response to wondering when he'll come over.

He kisses my neck, his lips soft and gentle, his tongue tracing a path of fire across my skin. I can feel my body responding to his touch. I focus on my breath - slow and steady.

He thrusts harder, his hips bucking, our bodies moving in perfect sync. I can feel him growing harder within me, his thrusts becoming more urgent, his passion reaching a breaking point. Then he empties himself into my pussy.

"Damn she's a deep sleeper" - he murmurs in awe as he often does.

___________________________________________________________________

Lila hesitated for a moment, her heart racing with both fear and anticipation. But her curiosity was too strong, and she found herself moving towards the group. The men didn't hesitate to slip their hands under her clothes - their touch gentle yet firm. Lila felt a surge of pleasure as they caressed her body, their hands exploring every inch of her skin.

The strangers guided Lila to a secluded corner of the alley, where they began to undress her. She stood before them, naked and vulnerable, her body trembling with excitement. The strangers circled her, their eyes burning with desire. They touched her, kissed her, and whispered sweet nothings into her ear, their voices a siren song that pulled her deeper into their world.

Lila surrendered to the pleasure, her body responding to the touch of the strangers. They took her, one by one, each bringing their own unique brand of desire. Lila lost herself in the sensations, her mind a haze of pleasure and pain.

As the night wore on, Lila found herself lost in the world of the alley. She was no longer a woman, but a plaything for the strangers who had claimed her. They used her body for their pleasure, her submission complete.

Finally, as the first light of dawn began to filter into the alley, Lila was released from the grasp of the strangers. She stood there, breathless and exhausted, her body still trembling with the remnants of pleasure. As she left the alley, she knew that she would return, her desire for the unknown driving her forward.

___________________________________________________________________

Every day, Marcus would call Livia to his chamber.

"Slave girl, he would say in his flawless latin, "pleasure me."

"Yes Dominus" she would say in her own broken accent, coming to slip her mouth around his cock - bringing him to hardness. Once hard - he would have her crawl atop him and facing away from him, lower herself onto him.

As Livia began to move on top of Marcus, her body responding to his touch, their routine pleasure would begin. His eyes watched her butt rise and fall. The pleasure was intense, but it was also comforting, an easy routine that they shared.

Livia knew that her pleasure was for Marcus's enjoyment, and she surrendered to the easy desire, her body moving in sync with his, her desire merging into one sensation. She knew that her pleasure was commonplace, but it was also a source of comfort and connection.

When the dominus had finished, filling her pussy with his seed, she would slip her dress back on and return to her other duties.

________________________________________________________________

He was beautiful. Standing there like a flesh and blood piece of art, naked with the light playing off his body and looking at her like she was beautiful too.

Then he was moving towards her. Purposefully. His fingers sending electric thrills through her body. His hands pulling her out of her clothes.

Naked she leaned against him as he pulled her lips to his and his hand went down to finger her, soft circles silky against her wetness.

Then she could feel him hard against her and with each kiss he was pushing her backwards, one step, two, three, four - and then she was falling over backwards onto the bed and he was on top of her.

His fingers that had never left her desire opened her then, and his hardness slid into her with a thrill like thunder, and her whole body shaking, she curled herself around him, trying to get as close as she possibly could, as he rocked her like an ocean storm, inevitable and aimed at stripping the beach clean.

Then he was kissing her again and his whole body was in it now and she matched his rhythm kiss for kiss, following him out with hips and lips until he strayed too far and then like a jealous lover retreating until he pushed too close.

He rolled her over when he'd had enough of that, never really slipping out of her but moving her body like a plaything made of straw. Both on their sides he slipped a hand around and found her pleasure, circling it, suddenly patient, she the impatient monster who just wanted him to thrust again, and more, and more. He did thrust but slow and soft so that she hardly noticed it besides the storm that was suddenly building in her and then her whole body was arching and he wasn't stopping and she was howling her pleasure to the world.

Then he was thrusting again and hard, his fingers still circling expertly his lips tracing the back of her neck, and they built together towards a second peak, this one higher and steeper than the last and she slipped on her own wetness but he was there circling her with expert fingers, filling her with need.

They arrived in seconds of each other. His whole hard body growing harder for a second, hers flowing bonelessly into him, and both floating for a moment before filling the air with shared sounds of joy.

Then he slipped out of her and as she still melted on the bed he got off it.

"goodbye" he said, and left.