All Comments on 'Every Faggot Needs a Man to Serve'

by MasterPhillipG

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DredionDredionover 5 years ago
Great Start

The story has a great start and presents itself well. I am hoping that you are planning on writing a part 2, but at the same time I am interested in seeing where the dynamic will go. Will he force Jamie to do things outside of his comfort zone? Will Jamie ever disobey him and require punishment. There are loads of ways the story can go, and I am interested in seeing you explore them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great story, excellent style, let down by poor spelling and grammar.

Every time you hit a spelling or grammar mistake it is like a slap in the face and shocks you out of the “image world” that the story has created, and spoils the effect.

Of course, like Jamie, I would be only too happy to do the correction work for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good but not perfect

It is true that fags like to serve straight men. It's their feminine submissive nature. They were probably bullied by straight popular studs when they were younger and they were even attracted to them. They enjoy receiving attention from a straight man, especially when the man is aggressive and masculine. What you fail to see is that these fags are actually very brave. Not only they are very often good at their jobs etc etc but they also have the nerve to follow their sexual instincts with no fear.

They know what they want ant they take it. You think you're some sort of Alpha God, but you fail to see that fags use you just as much as you use them. You're a source of pleasure and entertainment for them, just like they are for you. They crave submission in the same way you crave being served. You both need each other.

Also, the fact that they are sexually aroused by submission doesn't make them "worthless": on the contrary, they are very special, and brave like I said. It takes a real man to accept to be a fag. You're here telling "I like fat pussies" as if to make sure everyone knows you're straight. We get it. Talking about insecure. Think about how bold a fag is to actually humiliate himself in front of a gym. Could you ever do that?

I am not saying you should treat fags tenderly or with love. If you have no romantic feelings for the fag and the fag just wants to be used, there is no point in doing it. But at least acknowledge the effort the fag makes, acknowledge his worth as human being and above all, care for him. If he wants to give all his money to you and be your bitch boy, so be it. But remember: he is not scum, he is precious. Protect him like your puppy, make sure he is happy, try to understand his needs and feelings. You can be dominant without being abusive.

miss_yuzemiss_yuzeabout 4 years ago

... probably his dick would end up sore after reliving the moment in the comfort of his bed. *I knew mine would.* --Nice, thought-provoking touch. I guess the narrator is a bit of a homo himself! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This story got me so hot - I would love to meet you in a gym and become your fag boi

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

I didn't like it when people called me faggot, when I was younger. The word was demeaning, like the word cocksucker. Years later those words became less offensive to me, and I admit, arousing to hear! Now, if a man called me a faggot, I would instantly know what he is thinking about! Faggot and cocksucker are sort of a turn on for me now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous