Everybody Needs Therapy

Story Info
Therapist helps man get over his fear of sex.
2.2k words
4.18
4.1k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The therapist takes me to a tiny dark room and turns on the big television. I don't think she ever encountered a 32-year virgin. She doesn't explain anything. We sit on a couch. A clip starts to play. A woman appears on the screen and starts performing some provocative actions. This makes me nervous and excited. The therapist takes notes. The clip changes. A woman emerges from the sea and goes into a shower booth. A man enters the booth and they start to grope each other. This clip arouses me more. The therapist takes more notes. The third clip plays. A woman stretches in very tight yoga pants. The clip focuses on her breasts and her ass. I get more aroused but also a little afraid. This time the therapist puts her hand over mine. Being touched by a real woman with a hard-on in my pants as erotic clips play in front of me - it terrifies me, and I withdraw my hand.

She reaches out for my hand and asks "What's the code?" I collect myself and reply, "Green." She puts her hand over mine once again. I am still nervous. The next clip plays. I don't respond. The clips continue. I am too self-conscious now. After 5-6 such clips, I start to get hard. When the next one plays, my erection gets a little more permanent. She squeezes my hand, and I don't feel my erection go down. In fact, my cock twitches a little and presses on against my underwear.

The clip changes again. I want to pull my cock out and stroke it. She takes some notes and scooches over till her sides touch mine. I draw a sharp breath and wheeze. The woman in the clip slowly undresses, which makes me harder. The therapist looks at my face and asks "Code?" I notice she has a coy smile. I take a deep breath and calm down. "Green." She nods, makes a note, and says "Good."

The next clip starts to play. A woman is cooking something in a kitchen. Her ass is open. A man comes up behind her and starts to grind his cock. The therapist wraps an arm around my waist. I feel her warmth on me. She nestles her head on my shoulder and asks "Do you want to stroke your cock?" My heart thumps audibly. The man on screen gropes the woman's breasts, while the woman enjoys. My cock gets hard, but I could not dare to bring it out. It was very unnerving. The therapist notes it down. "Don't worry," she put her head on my shoulder once again, "there is no reason to rush."

The clip changes. I look at my therapist. She is a beautiful woman. I wonder why other women aren't like her. Meanwhile, a woman gets tied and gagged on the screen. A device is attached to her pussy, and she is left to whimper. This embarrasses me, but I am unable to control my erection. I look at my therapist, who represses a lopsided smile. I turn back to the screen. The woman is moaning. I fight it, but it gets me harder.

"If you want, I can rub your cock for you." My therapist peers into my eyes. "Would you like to whimper?" The clip ends. But my mind hangs on her words. A woman appears. She is on all fours, crawling toward the camera. She has pink lingerie on. But the therapist's words drive me crazy. "Can you rub it over my pants?" I ask. The therapist notes it down with a smile. "Sure."

She takes my hand and puts it on her lap. She has smooth skin. The woman in the clip pours a slippery liquid on herself and massages her breasts. My therapist lightly runs her hands across my pants and feels the size and shape of the erection. She makes a ring over the tip and gently grasps it. She moves her hand up and down. I squeeze her lap in pleasure and immediately stop and look at her. She nods, presses my waist from the other side, and slowly screws the tip of my cock. I squeeze her thighs again. The woman in the clip plays with her glistening nipples.

I move my hands up and down her lap and inch closer to her pussy below her mini dress. The therapist pauses momentarily, notes something, and says, "Have you seen a real pussy before?" The woman on the screen was sucking on a glass dildo. The thought of a real, hairy, wet pussy brought up a different bunch of emotions. At first, I feel disgust, which changes to guilt and shame. I don't want to make her feel rejected or feel she triggered my reaction. I see her face. It is neutral. She writes it down. "Don't worry," she says. "One step at a time. You are making good progress opening yourself to female influence."

The girl on the screen pushes the dildo into her pussy. It was clean-shaven and beautiful. And it got me hard. The therapist puts her hands on my pants once again and starts to rub my cock. Then I notice the therapist sync her movements to the dildo on the screen. It feels like I am making the girl moan. My balls feel full to the brim. I worry if I should explode in my pants or bring my cock out. Both options embarrass me. Oops, I squeeze my therapist's lap again, and my hand is very close to her pussy.

"Hey, will it be alright if you teach me how to finger?" The therapist looks surprised. "Are you sure? You don't need to push yourself in this session."

"I may be able to face a real pussy if I approach it indirectly. Can you use my hands and show me how you get off? I feel guilty not participating when you are so flawlessly helping me overcome my inhibitions."

"Alright, I will slowly take your hands inside my pussy. But you need to say code red the moment you feel afraid, ashamed, disgusted, or uncomfortable." A big man was ramming into a blond woman with pigtails on the screen. I agree and she traces my hand across her inner thigh and onto her underwear. The fabric is soft and maybe moist. She eases the hand up and down her warm slit. Her breathing gets heavier and she grabs me with her other hand. She looks at the big man on the screen and presses harder while she touches her slit. She starts to circle the pussy and the moist stain on the underwear grows in size. She pauses, "You are doing well right?" I nod, my cock harder than ever.

She slides the hand into her underwear. It leaves a tiny trail at the bottom of her belly. A few hairs are visible near the waistband. She aligns her hands with mine, where our middle fingers overlap. She slips them into her pussy and slowly moves them in and out. She tries to look at the big man on screen, but can't keep her eyes open. The motion of our fingers and the grunts of the big man cause her to leak even more. I cannot stop at this moment even if I wanted to. The therapist is turning me on more than the screen. She takes her hand away from mine, prompting me to keep going, and she circles a spot at the top of her vagina. The big man on the screen turns the blonde over and rams her again. As he gets closer, I speed up my finger in my therapist's pussy, but she brings my hand back to the original speed. Her legs jerk at random intervals. She bites her lips to hold her moans but they spill out. My thick and tight fingers slide against her flushed opening. Her breathing quickens, her moans get louder, her hand grabs my waist, and her pussy throbs as our fingers scrape her insides. She struggles a bit, and then I feel her pussy squeeze my fingers. She leans back in ecstasy, her legs quiver and relax, and the front and crotch regions of her underwear soak. She looks at the screen and then at me in a trance.

"Thank you. Was it good for you too?" she asks. I take her hand and put it on my pants. She says, "You have come a long way. Now let's get you home."

She gets up and places herself behind me. Her breasts press against my back as her legs extend at both sides. "Lower your pants", she whispers. "I am not looking at your cock." A feeling of fear surfaces momentarily, but the warmth of my therapist's body, and the sound of her voice takes over. I slide my pants down, till my cock springs out of my underwear and smacks my groin.

The clips never paused. Right now, a nurse is kissing a man's hard cock and rubbing it. "I'm going to get you off now," the therapist says and slides her wet hands onto my cock. "Grab my butts with your hands. Let me take care of you." The nurse on the screen flaunts her breasts to the man. When I put my hands on her waist, my body tilts back onto her. I feel some moisture seep into my lower back. "Are you alright?" I ask. She grabs my cock and says "Never better."

The nurse on the screen carefully lowers her breasts onto the cock, till its head pops out from her cleavage. My therapist wraps her index finger and thumb on the head of my cock and rubs it up and down. Her hands feel so much better without my pants. The man on the screen moans lightly as the nurse moves her breasts up and down in an excruciatingly slow motion. My therapist places her other hand on my balls, which tickles me. She fondles them while the nurse on the screen smiles teasingly at her whimpering man.

I hope my cock does not disgust the therapist. This intimacy brings out bad memories from my past. I look at the therapist's hands. They move from my cock to the inner region of my thighs. I sense my fingers digging into her waist and stop. I squeeze it at the pace my therapist massages my thighs. "Does... does my cock feel good in your hands?" I ask. She doesn't respond. The nurse on the screen jiggles her breasts alternatively. My therapist's hands grip my shaft and palm my tip. She tightly strokes the shaft up and down, while tenderly grazing the head with her palm.

"Are you okay receiving sexual stimulus from a woman?" she asks. My cock oozes some precum which her palm spreads across the tip. I feel a pressure building inside, and I don't know how long I will be able to withstand these sensations. "Do you want me to make you cum?"

The nurse on the screen teases the man with another round of slow bounces. My hips jerk involuntarily and another batch of precum oozes out of my cock, lubricating both the tip and the shaft. "I can stop if you want me to, but you will have to tell me the code." I feel her breasts press my back with more pressure now. The man is moaning deeply on the screen. I look at the face of the nurse. I want to eject on her. Yes, I want to eject into the nurse's breasts on the screen. The therapist's grip on my cock tightens, and she increases her pace.

"You don't seem well, do you want me to stop?" My therapist asks as waves of pleasure build inside me. Her tone betrays her words. She understands the brain freeze I am in. The man on the screen whimpers and ejects his load into the breasts. The nurse moans in ecstasy as she continues pumping him. My cock leaks another trail of precum, but it doesn't stop. My hips give out a small jerk as I release some cum into the hands of my therapist. She doesn't slow down. My hips tighten involuntarily, and jerk, splashing a big load onto my therapist's hands. Her lubricated hands glide smoothly as I eject more cum onto them. I didn't realize I was pressing myself against her and pulling her waist toward me. She slows down, and my cum leaks down her hands. She loosens her grip, and I lean forward to stop crushing her.

She passes me a box of tissues. The clip on the screen changes again. I hear her wipe her hands. I also wipe the cum from my cock. She notes something down. I wonder what she had been writing. "You can pull your pants up again. You have made good progress today." My mental state was a fog for a moment. I slide my pants up. "There is a shower at the end of the room. Your next session will be next week." She turns off the screen and walks out with her writing pad. The room turns dark.