Everyday Life with Bubbles Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The neko crouched and cupped one of the man's surprised cheeks, "Not looking for master. Just to play. He'd like that, wouldn't he?"

"We should keep things professional, miss."

Bubbles stuck out her bottom lip, "She's wearing neither bra nor panties, and dumb human is still turning her down? Is he married? Is she so ugly he doesn't wanna play? Just stupid, ugly cat?"

"Just a professional."

She sighed and nodded, feeling her tail droop to the ground, "Okay. She just gets dress. No friend. Not trying to hurt him."

"I meant no offence, miss. You are quite desirable. However, it is my job to create a dress for you. To make you come to the attention of others. Not to waste your time, or that of my other customers, by shirking my duty."

Bubbles blinked and then smiled slowly, "So... She can ask him on a date, then? Something when he isn't working?"

He gave a small but amused nod, "Yes, Miss Bubbles. You could do that."

"Her house in Chattlefair." Bubbles said excitedly, her tail springing upright, "What kind of things does he like? She wants to cook for him!"

"Chattlefair Road?" His voice became a little strangled. Kaia's house was in a nice part of town. The neko wasn't exactly just a streetcat anymore. She was still going to act it, but she was happy to pretend she was rich if it got her some fun. And he really seemed like fun.

She was a bit possessive to think about sharing him, so Kaia was probably going to be irritated with her, but it was the succubus' fault for telling Bubbles she was allowed to do whatever she felt like.

"Mmm." Bubbles nodded, "Don't remember number, but she'll send friend to greet him, if he's coming for dinner... So...? He date her? At least once?"

"That would be most agreeable, Miss Bubbles."

She purred excitedly, "What like for dinner? And how she call him? Not special name, just name. What's his name, because he's special?"

"Stand still, please." He said with amusement, trying to get a grasp for her waist size, "You may call me Edric, Miss Bubbles."

She danced excitedly on her tippy-toes as he surrendered his name to her. A man who could make nice dresses, was skilled with his hands, wanted connection but could separate his personal life from his professional. Bubbles couldn't really have asked for a better archetype.

"Miss. Still." He said with just a little hint of annoyance.

She bit her lip, trying to contain herself but still swaying back and forth as he finished measuring her to get the numbers he needed. He stepped over to his cutting table, and scribbled a little bit with some graphite, and then started. "You may get dressed again, miss."

"Nope." She replied and jumped over, curling up in front of his boiler. "Clothes were stupid scratchy things because her dress got ripped up. She hates them. Gonna wear new dress."

"I see."

Bubbles purred contentedly in the warmth, settling down and closing her eyes. "He still hasn't said what he likes to eat. If he won't tell her, then she's going to end up making him fish. Mmm... Wonder if Kaia bought any more midfish? She likes feeding Bubbles, and probably thinks she needs to treat her Bubbles."

"I have a stew waiting upstairs, miss." He chuckled, "Whatever food you create will be infinitely more tasty, and much more skilfully prepared. I spend my days here. Eating is not high among my priorities, generally."

Her ears twitched back and forth, "His friend is still fucking. Holies. His stamina is insane. Is... Is the Edric that enduring, too? That kind of scary."

"Uh... No." The tailor coughed politely, "If I must speak to this conversation, which I would prefer not to, then it would be useful for you to know that my business partner is half-tauran."

"That why it smells so musty!" She said excitedly, and rolled onto her back. She caught her tail and started idly playing with it, batting at the end of the furred object. "Bubbles doesn't like tauran smell. Hard to notice, under smell of dyes, but it still there. Especially 'cos he fuckin'."

"Indeed."

She smirked and crinkled her nose, "He married, isn't he? The partner."

"Yes. And I'm afraid I have argued with him about remaining professional in the workplace, in the past. It makes for a poor conversation, miss." The tailor started sewing some new lines into her dress.

"Fish flowers!" Bubbles yelled, sitting up excitedly. She leaned on her hands and grinned over at him, "Big yellow flowers, fried in egg, with red tidefish! Has he ever had?"

"I have not, miss. It sounds... Curious. A fritter of some kind?"

She shrugged, "She just call 'em fish flowers. Don't know what fancy words lords use for them. Not care, neither. She'll make them for him. She thinks they're very yummy. First time she had them, she stole one from Lord Vanfuckface."

The neko burst out giggling at the memory of the screaming lord, and fell backwards onto the ground. She picked at one of her teeth with a claw, "Always fun making Vanfuckface angry. So easy."

The tailor made a strangled noise, "Am I to take it, miss, that you have intentionally aggravated Lord Vanhern, in the past?"

"Mmm." She nodded tiredly, "He hired her to help with fixin' harvest. Used her as a claker-well for mage. Job did not pay nearly well enough for Lord Vanfuckface to try and corner her and take her v-tile. Pissed Bubbles off. Though... No v-tile, anymore. Her Kaia made damn sure of that."

Edric sighed, "I am afraid I find you most confusing, miss. Not just intriguing. You speak as if you have some wealth and property, at times, and yet at other times you sound as if -"

"She's a street kitty." She finished the thought for him, "Mmm... How does she put this? Bubbles is a street kitty. She likes being a street kitty. Only take jobs as she has to. But... She recently got herself a succubus. Girl do anything for Bubbles, and she have wealth. Succugirl not mind if Bubbles date, because Bubbles isn't interested in making the Kaia her master. Or... Well... Anyone. Bubbles only belong to Bubbles."

He turned over the dress, and seemed to be making the final adjustments to it. "I see. So, were we to date... I could not rely upon exclusivity, could I?"

"She be his all night." Bubbles purred, and then giggled, "She likes him. She might want to keep him... But she hates idea of getting tied down. She had hoped he already noticed that bit."

Edric nodded, "I had, Miss Bubbles. I must say that I find your attitude to be... Refreshing. How would you feel if I were to date both yourself, and someone else?"

"Bubbles claw their tits off!" She snarled angrily.

He laughed softly, "Yes... Yes, I do believe I find you most interesting, miss. Ah, here we go. The dress is completed."

She jumped onto the stand quickly, and rolled the gold coin Kaia had given her out of her cheek and spat it onto the table nearby. Edric helped her don the new sundress. His hands were considerate, and made her shiver with each genteel touch.

She didn't really like his rule of no sex in the workplace, but she was looking forward to seeing how long it took to make him snap and fuck her stupid. Teasing him was going to be half the fun of the date.

As he finished helping do up the buttons on her back, she spun around and planted a quick kiss on his lips. As he spluttered in surprise, she lightly backflipped, showing him her bare nethers, before giggling and running out the door. "See him at dinner!"

%7%A%7%5%6%3%6%3%6%1%

The succubus' tail wrapped around her middle, and Kaia kissed her cheek, "You look excited, kitten."

Bubbles rolled her eyes and batted the woman away, "She already told her, she's not cooking for Kaia. She's cooking for her Edric. Can't she go away, already?"

"But... You look so cute, kitten."

She hissed at the woman, and went back to preparing the zucchini flowers, "Shouldn't she be watching the street? Help the Edric when he comes."

"So cruel." Kaia shuddered, letting go of her and skipping over to a window, "You plan to tease me most days, kitten? By ignoring my touch, using me, and dating strangers?"

Bubbles shook her head, "She not quite that mean. She means... If the Edric is any good, she'll want to own him. Ask him to stay in spare room. But she still sleep in Kaia's arms some nights. She likes Kaia's tail."

"You just want me to put up your harem in my home." Kaia sounded a tiny bit resentful, causing the neko to wonder if she'd gone too far, until she heard the succubus let out a deep grunt as she came and stank out the apartment with the smell of her orgasm.

"Kinda. She doesn't mind, does she?"

The succubus laughed softly, "Oh, you know I don't. Gods, what you do to me... I love it. I love you, kitten."

"Bubbles loves the Kaia, too." She replied, "But she's not sharing her friends with her. Edric, only hers, got it? No share."

"Yes, mistress."

She felt herself get wet at the address, and hoped that her tailor wouldn't be that far away. Being teased by the succubus wasn't without its effects, and though she wasn't in heat, it didn't mean that she wasn't in the mood to moan and purr.

Getting screwed by both of them, one after the other... Sneaking out of one room and into the next... She had to admit that it was more than a passing fantasy. She adored the idea.

Kaia's red eyes flashed hungrily, and she smiled lop-sidedly, showing off her right fangs. "Anything you see that you like, kitten?"

She stuck out her tongue at the woman. Gasping as Kaia flashed across the space between them, and pulled the tongue into her mouth. Kissing Bubbles deeply, invading her mouth with the quick and forked tongue of the succugirl.

Bubbles moaned involuntarily, even as she tried to push the woman away from her.

She batted Kaia on the nose crossly, "If she does that again, Bubbles is going to lock her in the bedroom!"

"Please." Kaia moaned.

The neko sneered, "No sex for you, tonight. No dinner, either. Being too annoying. She just has to eat the lust in the house. And go to bed without any of either."

The red eyes flashed excitedly and the woman kissed her forehead, "I love you, kitten."

"Piss off."

Kaia curtsied, ducked up and kissed her cheek, and bounced off to her bedroom happily. Bubbles looked at her retreating back and shook her head in confusion. She was pretty sure she couldn't hurt the succugirl, no matter how bloody hard she tried.

That was going to make her extremely frustrated, and extremely guilty.

Bubbles turned down the heat on the stove top, practically choking off the flame, and crossed to the window. Kaia's house actually had glass in the window, not just a cutout in the stone with shutters. It kind of made the neko feel claustrophobic, but thankfully the rest of the windows were normal.

She peered out, watching the street for her human.

He was regal, when he appeared in the flowing traffic. Wearing a round bowler's hat, and walking with a walking stick made of some kind of white bone. Fashion was deeply entrenched into his life. She was kind of glad she wasn't inviting him back to her attic. The screwed up clothes would probably make him retch.

The neko threw open the door, waving excitedly to him. She had intended to send Kaia to guide him in, but she hadn't expected to fight with the succubus. A fight she already wanted to apologise for.

She took Edric's hat and cane from him politely, as he entered the building. Then she unceremoniously tossed them to the floor and bounced over to the table. Bubbles fiddled with the cutlery, and then skipped to the stove, "Nearly ready. Is he hungry?"

Her tailor smelled uncomfortable and awkward as he sat down behind her. He didn't seem as happy as he was when she proposed her little treat for him, and that worried her.

She flicked her tail and glanced over her shoulder at him, "Hmm?"

The human smiled nervously, "This... Is your house?"

"Her succugirl's." She shrugged, and waved towards the far bedroom, "But Kaia in trouble. She... She likes it when Bubbles is mean to her. Don't ask."

Edric smiled weakly, "I have had many succubi as clients in the past, I am aware of their... Natural inclinations."

"Really?" Bubbles said in shock, "Succugirls actually buy dresses and shit? She figured they all do stupid glamours. Her Kaia is always naked."

The tailor laughed, "Oh, that is quite true. I have never met one who was not. However, some of them pay to view my designs, that they might replicate them. Others pay to acquire suits and dresses for the various lords that they all seem to gravitate towards. Most of my succubi clients tend to be connected, politically speaking."

"He ever met the princess?" She asked excitedly.

Edric frowned, "Princess Saia? I have had that honour, just the once. It was... Not something that is pleasant to speak of at the table."

Bubbles flipped two fritters onto each plate and moved the pan from the heat. She choked out the flame and opened the chimney for the smoke from the coals to escape, before crossing to him.

She sat up on the table and slid the plate in front of him, "Fish flowers! They hard to make. She stole the flowers from Lord Vanfuckface, too. Because he was so interested in that, earlier."

"Zucchini blossoms." He said in surprise, "They wilt extremely quickly, don't they? You rarely see them at the market. Indeed, I think very few restaurants make use of them, either. A food of lords."

Bubbles shoved one of her fritters into her mouth, whole. Her cheeks puffed and her tail went straight up as the garlic, flower, and fish hit her senses all at once. She let out a happy little moan, and scrunched up her nose.

She spoke with her mouth full, "She not much like lords."

"I believe I had come to that understanding, already." Edric inclined his head politely, and looked up at her, "You are a lady of many contradictions. I believe, if you were so inclined, you could become a titled lady."

"Domina Bubbles." She giggled and had to hold her mouth to stop from losing her dinner. The thought of it was utterly absurd to her. She was a free kitten, not a slave to the empire and the machinations of a ruling elite.

He considered her slowly, "I would not usually ask this. I do not believe I have ever asked it before... But I believe that you might appreciate the forwardness. Would you like to adjourn to a bedroom, and skip the theatrics of wooing one another?"

"Mmm." She grinned and swallowed, "Bubbles wanna fuck him."

The catgirl slid off the table, grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the first empty bedroom. She closed the door carefully, and then frowned, grabbed a chair and wedged it under the handle. She looked back at her date and smiled sheepishly, "Her... Succugirl. Might get hungry and wanna join..."

"I comprehend, Miss Bubbles."

She grinned excitedly, and slipped smoothly out of the dress he had made for her, before bounding onto the bed. She threw herself onto the pillow, and her back. Pale yellow nekan eyes looking up at him expectantly.

"Oh my. You are... Extraordinarily beautiful, miss." Edric said, taking in her naked form without the avoidance he had displayed in his workshop. As she started to smell his lust, her ears also caught the sound of Kaia beginning to take care of herself, in the hall outside. Locking the door had been a good idea.

She grinned toothily, "She not need warm up, her Edric. As soon as he ready... He can have her."

She didn't have to degrade herself, didn't have to go down on her knees for him, or pretend to moan for him and show him her parts. All on his own, the human rose to the occasion and her need. He removed his belt, showing off some fancy silk underwear that made her laugh at him, and then those were gone as well.

Bubbles stopped laughing when she saw the firm object approaching her, and her insides. She'd had the tip of Kaia's tail, she'd had some thorny tentacles, but this made her feel like she'd never had anything quite so big, before.

Her bottom lip quivered in fear, "He sure he human, and not tauran?"

"I will be most gentle, miss, there is nothing to be afraid of." He whispered to her, and placed himself at her entrance. He gazed into her eyes, "Do you trust me, miss?"

She shook her head.

He paused, "Shall we cease, here, then? Return to our meal? Go our separate ways?"

"N-no." Bubbles mumbled, "She... She thinks it gonna hurt. Still thinks he should shut up and put it in her."

"As you wish." He entered her.

The catgirl's face screwed up. She wasn't wrong that he was big. She could feel his girth stretch her wide. However, it didn't hurt. It was uncomfortable at first as he gently forced his way into her channel, coaxing her insides into compliance. Yet, it was nothing compared to what her monster had done.

She grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him down to kiss her. His soft and wet tongue meeting her tiny and rough one, as he finished slipping into her depths. She arched her back to push her chest into his, pawing at him for more.

"Fuck her." She whispered to him.

He changed. His demeanour shifted from the overly polite and professional man, to something a little bit more animal. He pounded down into her relentlessly, immediately showing her just how hard and fast he could go. Her eyes widened and her tongue blepped, as her slammed against her.

The smell of him filled the catgirl's senses, his desire for her fuelling her own excitement. Her human, taking her without regard for anything. Even as he screwed her, she found herself imagining convincing him to make alternate use of his work table, just like his partner.

She adored how forward he was. How he had known she wasn't inviting him around for a meal, but to fuck her stupid. She also adored the thing piercing between her legs. It wasn't as flexible as Kaia's tail, but his enthusiasm for her made up the difference.

Sweat slipped from his forehead as he leaned over her, still somehow maintaining his furious pace. Despite her finding it decidedly unsexy, her body decided it had been pushed enough, and she caterwauled as her orgasm ripped through her.

Her pussy clamped down on him violently, and she found her hips bucking as she trembled. The human had no choice in the matter, and was soon joining her. She stared into his deep blue eyes as he roared out his arrival, and his seed spilled into her.

The warmth filled her, reminding her of her monster, but kinder. She found herself somewhere between giggling and smiling lopsidedly as three waves of his precious need filled her up, even as she was still trembling beneath him.

Edric collapsed with a grunt, and tried to roll away from her. She locked her hips, and rolled with him as that she could keep him inside her for a little longer. Bubbles moaned happily, and snuggled into his chest, "Mmm. He should stay the night. So she can cook him breakfast."

"Fish?" Edric asked dubiously.

She blinked her pale yellow eyes innocently, "Not like she can afford bacon."

He smiled at her and shook his head, "You likely could, or at least your mistress could. However, inviting me to stay overnight is an excuse, is it not? The intention is to ensure that I always stay, true?"

"Mmm." She nodded happily.

He shrugged, "I will... Consider it, miss."

"Mmm... Do you really think she could be? Domina?" She asked him curiously, playing with the buttons on his shirt as she considered the idea of becoming a lady. Something more than just a street cat.

Edric shrugged, "It requires more than wealth. You would be required to care about the opinions of others. Even if only to ensure that you could punish them in some manner."

"Nope." She giggled, "Still sounds insane."

12