Everyday Sex Pet

Story Info
Master punishes pet.
1.4k words
3.88
8.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am my Master's willful sex pet. He has trained me in his house rules, like, I am not allowed on the furniture, I am not to make a sound, and I am not cum, with the exception of my Master allowing it. My rewards are licking up or consuming His cum and my allowance to release an orgasm of my own. I am His pet. I await Him while He is away. I get to run around outside in the private backyard. I eat and drink from my dishes on the floor. I wear a collar with my name "Slut" on the tag. I aim to please my Master, but most of all, His cock. I get excited when it is presented. I allow all that my Master chooses to do to me.

On this day, my Master awoke without my knowledge. I sleep next to his bed and when his alarm goes off, I awake him, take care of his needs, and then I wash him in the shower. I awoke to the shower door opening and he was done. I jumped to my knees and put my hands in front of my chest in a begging form. He came in and ignored me. Saddened, I wait in this position hoping to correct my late sleeping. He returns in front of me, his clothes for work in one hand and something in the other behind his back. My eyes were focused on his cock in front of my eyes. My mouth began to water and I slowly lean forward as my mouth opens. He tosses his clothes onto the bed behind me and grabs my hair, plunging my head to the floor and poking my ass up.

"Were you just trying to beg, Slut?"

"Yes, Master."

"Then keep your ass up, forehead on the ground and your arms stretched out above your head on the floor."

I do as commanded. He puts my wrist locking mittens on me. He shoves a lubed anal hook into my ass. It stung. Then a small toy enters my pussy and the base spans over my lips and my clit. It is secured by tight straps holding it tight. He then loops rope through my collar to the anal hook, He pushes my back down beyond what my muscles were with arching my back and ties the hook so tight I am forced to overarch. Little did I know, but he had reasoning for this. He gets up to get dressed.

"My naughty Slut better get downstairs and make my morning coffee, or did you forget to finish your routine?" I crawl to the kitchen, uncomfortable. The stairs were the hardest. I get to the kitchen and try to stand and reach to prepare the coffee, but everything I tried, I was not able to with my confines. I know this was his intention to have me attempt to earn the rest of his planned punishment. I should have known there was more. He comes down and chuckles. He tells me to go outside. He clips my nipples and attaches a chain to the mittens. Every time I move a mit, it moves the chain.

"I will be watching you on the camera, Slut. Best not cum. I will only be to work for a short time." He leaves me outside and in my own demise. Nipple play turns me on. This is going to be a struggle. I muster a few positions and find a way to avoid the turn-on and uncomfortable battle. That is until the toy in my pussy and across my clit began to vibrate. The over arch pushes the anal hook against the toy, creating the other hole's toy to vibrate too. I wiggle. I squirm. I want to get them out and reach back. Forgetting all of my constraints. My mits avoid me to release myself and the chain pulled on the nipple, turning me on more. The pulse and speeds change. I am beginning to drip, but I have not let myself cum, yet. But holding it in is becoming harder and harder. Then. It stops. I feel relief and regain a normal rate of breathing. I relax and time passes until it turns on again. But this time, it is much more intense. I am struggling when Master walks up to me.

"Do you wish to be free, or do you wish to cum?" I had no idea. I could not think. I wanted both! I whimper.

He turns off the vibe and I muster, "free, Master."

He releases me from my anal hook ties, mittens, and nipple clamps, but leaves the pussy toy. He leashes me and walks me inside and drops the leash, but leaves it attached. I crawl to my bowl and drink some water. He went into the den. I hear talking. I crawl in out of curiosity. He is talking to a woman who turns and looks at me when I enter.

"My! Your pet is sexy," she says as she pets my head and runs her fingers down my back. "Well, Slut is eager to please right now and would do anything for a reward. Won't you, Slut?"

I whimper in response to him as a yes. He tells me to stay, and I watch them have wine, kiss, and talk. He then gets her naked and guides her to the couch.

"Lay down, get comfy. Just, leave this leg off the couch."

He walks to me, grabs my leash, and commands I please her. She lays comfortable on the couch, moaning, as I lick and eat her pussy. Master then has her go away from me, bends her over the couch, and slides his huge cock into her dripping pussy. She moans, grabs the couch, and throws her head back. He continues to thrust in her, grabbing her hips as her ass bounces and juggles with each thrust. Her legs begin to shake, and he grabs her hair, pulling her to him. They begin to kiss through his grunts and her moans as both cum. He told her to go back to the position before, and I licked and sucked his cum from her dripping pussy. He then grabbed my hair, turning my head to his cock and shoving it down my throat. His cum tastes so good and I am so happy to have his cock in my mouth. But. He turned on the vibe again. I whimper between his cock in my mouth and my throat.

"Don't cum, Slut. You have not earned it yet."

He pulls out his now soft cock and pours them a drink. They watch me try not to cum and remain silent.

"Does my Slut know why they are receiving punishments today?"

"I did not wake you today, Master."

He laughs, "Oh no sweet Slut," he turns up the vibe, "you ruined my surprise of bringing her home for you to play with. I guess the punishment wasn't clear enough. How bad does my Slut want to cum?"

I whimper. He hands his guest a scotch glass of justice and whispers to her. She gets up and presses one to my asshole.

"I will let you cum, Slut. But first, your punish hole must be full to know this cum is for you but you have not learned yet."

She shoves one ice cube at a time in my ass. I missed Master getting off the couch in the struggles of pain in my punish hole and the vibration in my pussy and on my clit. The empty glass sat next to me, and I thought it was over. But the pressure and pain of a large plug into my ass made me yelp. Master keeps his thumb on the base of the plug and allows me to cum. It was so intense as I release the hours of buildup. The cum is running down my leg and I feel such relief, but then, the pain in my ass short lives my reward. The vibe is taken out of my pussy, and I am left there. They both leave. He returns along with a bowl.

"Drink your ass water and you are done being punished for the day."

"Yes, Master," as he pulled the plug out fast and I release the melted cubes into the bowl. I lick it up and cuddle up to his feet.