Everyone Loves My Ass Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she'd gotten up to walk around the table, I saw her eye-catching patch of black pubic hair. I first caught a glimpse of it when she turned in her seat and slid her leg out; then, once she was standing, I saw it through the sheer lace.

Paul saw it, too. He had practically been staring at Mom's tempting pussy.

Seeing her exposed nearly to the nipples, her beautiful breasts looked incredible. With the sheer size of her amazing boobs, there was just so much skin showing. Since her nipples and pussy showed right through her see-through wrap, we were treated to every luscious inch of her gorgeous body.

She had perched her achingly sexy ass in Paul's lap, and her wrap was so short that when she sat down it uncovered her up to the beginning curves of her smooth, pantiless bottom. She was completely naked below the waist, and I knew he had an unbelievable erection pressing into her.

I don't think I was helping matters much for Paul, either. I was only wearing a spaghetti-strapped t-shirt. No panties. That old t-shirt was even shorter than Mom's tiny wrap, plus it had huge arm holes. The frayed lower hem only partially covered my ass while leaving my pussy fully exposed, and I knew he'd been stealing peeks.

Noticing that she was looking at my pussy too, I brought my feet up onto the middle rungs of the chair and teasingly spread my legs for her.

While staring at my moistening lips, she fidgeted in his lap to such an extent that she didn't even notice when her entire breast finally popped out of her robe. I saw it, but I don't know whether Paul did also, since he was too busy squirming in his seat. He had his hands on her hips, moaning softly as he shifted her bottom in his lap.

"Mmmm, yes, right there...just like that. Jesus, baby, you feel so good..." she said hotly, lifting again before settling back down.

He seemed to breathe a sigh of relief.

I grinned slyly at her. She gave me a wry smile in return.

When she'd lifted from his lap that second time, I'd managed to catch another glimpse of Paul's cock...his bare cock. It was jutting through his fly, and before he'd gotten it stuffed back into his boxers I'd noticed that it was shiny wet.

I thought she might have just sat on it lengthwise, drenching it with her wet pussy. Or maybe when she was fidgeting around in his lap she'd managed to work it loose from his boxers, and it had slipped inside her. Either way, as wet as she'd made it, she was obviously very turned on.

I giggled at her, and she stuck her tongue out at me. She had started to do that a lot, just like a little girl, and I loved it. I stuck my tongue out right back at her. "So, what were you about to say before you were so rudely interrupted by...ummm...."

She laughed, "You mean before I was so wonderfully interrupted by your brother showing me just how much of a stud he really is? That was almost a serious moment there! In fact, I think in some states they would say it alreadywas a serious moment!"

She smiled at me and wrapped her arms around his neck again. Her breasts were barely covered as she kissed him, then she said, "Honey, I was going to say two things. First, while it's all fine and dandy that my handsome stud muffin of a son here is so happy to have gotten his first taste of a woman, I'm not quite ready yet to be a grandmother. So, Paul, did you two at least use protection?"

"She said she's on the pill," I grinned. "She told us she knew she was getting close to the day when she might be needing it, so she went on the pill a few months ago."

Paul nodded.

"Is that true? Or is your sister just covering for you?" she asked, smirking at me.

"As far as I know, it's true. That's what Lisa told us," said Paul.

"Us? You mean you, right?"

"Well, yeah, me too. Dawn asked her about it, so Lisa told everyone."

"My god, how many people were there?"

"Just the five of us," I said. "Paul and I, plus Lisa, Trish, and Michelle."

With an amused little guffaw Mom asked Paul, "You two were doing it with your sister and the girls right there watching? Weren't you embarrassed? Wasn't Lisa embarrassed?"

Paul squirmed again, only this time I think it was from a different kind of discomfort. "I guess," he said, clearly agitated. "I wasn't exactly thinking about it that way. I was kinda busy, you know, and I was actually more nervous, and excited, and--"

She put her finger to his lips. "Shhh. It's okay, baby. I was just asking. I totally understand that you were nervous. I bet she was, too, especially once she saw the size of what you were about to put inside her."

"Mom! Oh, my god!" I exclaimed, laughing in shock.

"What?" she giggled. "Baby, I just sat on it, and felt it pushing--" she began to say, before stopping herself. "Let's put it this way. Your brother isvery large, okay? I can only imagine what a sweet young virgin like Lisa must have thought when she first saw it. If I were her, and this was my first one,"--she sexily wriggled her ass in his lap--"I probably would've ran off screaming in terror."

Paul grinned at me. "I'm sure glad Lisa didn't."

"Having survived her first time with this big guy, I'm sure she is too! I'll bet that's one decision she'll never regret!" laughed Mom. Wriggling on him again, she made an obvious show of grinding her naked bottom on his cock. "That brings me to my second point, which I can now state without any reservations, since I know you didn't get her pregnant."

We both looked at her.

"I came over here to hug you, sweetie, because I'm so happy for you. From what Dawn is saying, you were an absolutely wonderful lover. Lisa was, too, and you all shared a beautiful experience. I'm really proud of you for waiting for the right girl, and for treating her the way you did. You made her feel like a goddess, and most men have no idea how important that is to a woman. I truly am super proud of you, baby boy." She gave him a long hug, kissing him all over his eyes, cheeks, and chin before planting a big, joyful smooch square on his lips. "MWUUUAA!" she said, ending the kiss with a wet, lip-smacking sound. "I love Lisa, and I'm glad she was your first," she added, reaching up to caress his face.

"I know she's glad he was her first," I said, smiling at them. "Paul, you really were awesome. She's totally happy that she waited. I'm super proud of you too." I leaned over to hug him, and he pulled me close with one arm while hugging Mom with the other.

Leaning into him that way, I noticed what he was seeing. Mom's wrap had separated over her thighs, and a hint of her sexy little landing strip was peeking out. The only reason I couldn't see more of it was she had her legs held tightly together. Her breast was also completely exposed.

Feeling silly, I reached out and tickled her nipple. "Kitchy koo..." I giggled.

She jerked in his lap, which made Paul's eyes light up again. Giggling while swatting playfully at my hand, she said, "Why, you little imp! I should paddle your pretty bottom, young lady! Or maybe I should have our big stud here spank your bare ass again, like the other night in your bedroom. Mmmmmm, yes, that might be just the thing to help him work off some of this wonderful horniness I feel poking between my legs...."

Grinning, she happily ground her ass on him.

"Oh, I don't know, Mom, I think he'd rather paddle you. You're the naked, gorgeous MILF in the beautiful robe grinding your bare bottom on his ginormous erection. You're also the one who caused him to get that way in the first place, remember?"

"He was already like this when I got here," she said, smiling at him before smirking at me.

"Of course he was! He saw you in that awesome robe, looking completely naked!" I laughed.

Paul just sat there in silence, listening in amusement to the two of us bantering back and forth about him.

"Oh, please," she grinned. "That tiny t-shirt you're wearing is even shorter than my robe. You were out here long before I was, so he probably got this way because of you."

I touched her nipple again, but in a less tickly way, and she let me take her breast in my hand. Caressing her hard tip, I smiled accusingly. "Sure, Mom, that's how it happened. You merely wandered in, totally minding your own business, completely innocent, and just happened to reap the benefits."

"Mmmm-hmmmmm, I sure did...big benefits," she purred, wriggling in his lap again.

I couldn't help but snerk. "See? You're doing it again!"

We exchanged warm smiles as I continued caressing her breast. Moaning sultrily, she pressed her erect nipple into my palm. "Mmmmmm, yes, my beautiful, sexy daughter, I am doing it again. It feels so good, I think I'll keep doing it. In fact, maybeyou should try sitting in your brother's lap while I caressyour naked breasts. Leave your gorgeous sex and mouthwatering bottom completely bare, the way you are now, wearing such a skimpy t-shirt with no panties, and I'll bet you find that his 'ginormous' erection feels just as good to you as it does to me."

Smiling, she kissed Paul. "I'm sure you wouldn't complain, would you?"

"I'm not complaining now, am I?" he laughed.

She wriggled again. "You did before, when I first sat down."

He grinned smugly. "Not when you first sat down. You had issues then, not me."

"Okay, the second time. You complained the second time," she said, moving in his lap.

"Do you blame me? I was shocked!"

"So was I, but you didn't hearme complain, did you? It was just an accident, right?" she giggled.

Turning to me with a sexy grin, she said, "It's a good thing Lisa already took his cherry; otherwise, technically, he might now be able to say that I took it." She reached up to pinch my hard nipple through my t-shirt, making me yelp. Flashing another sexy grin, she moved my shirt aside to tug on my bare nipple. I moaned, and she gave me a happy smile. She began caressing and stroking my erect tip, openly fondling me as she displayed my naked breast to Paul.

"Come on, you know that was an accident," he said, tickling her.

She wriggled again in his lap, and he jumped. "Oh, I'm not so sure about that, baby boy. I let you reposition it, figuring you'd move it out of the way, or at least somewhere a bit safer. I lifted my bottom for you, and that's when your super-hard cock just happened to pop out of your boxers, pointing straight up, aiming right for where you knew I was about to sit? I don't know, sweetie, I don't know..." she teased, giving him a comically suspicious look.

I smiled knowingly. "Even if that were true--"

"Itis true," she grinned, cutting me short. "That's exactly what happened."

"Okay, but what I was going to say is that even if he did it on purpose, could you blame him?"

She studied him for a long moment before giving him a warm, wonderful smile. "No, I couldn't, and I don't," she said, turning to take him in a close embrace.

"Of course not," I said, smiling as I watched them hug. "He just spent the entire weekend having sex. Now, here you are, looking and feeling amazing. When you climb naked into his lap, he's naturally going to get hard and want to do it with you, isn't he? You obviously love how it feels, so why wouldn't he love it too?"

Awestruck yet again, Paul could only sit there in silence, staring at her naked breast.

She gently touched his lips. "Is that true, baby? Are you enjoying this? Do you like how I feel?"

"Yes, I do, and I really liked how you felt that second time," he chuckled, looking up from her breast.

"If you liked it so much, why did you complain? Why didn't you just hold me in place and do it to me, hoping I wouldn't say anything...keeping it our little secret?"

"I don't know. It just happened, and I reacted."

He gave her a look that said,"What did you expect? I'm an idiot!"

"What 'just happened'? Your panicked reaction, or what actually happened?" she asked, smiling sweetly.

She was clearly enjoying their little game.

"Both!" he laughed.

She leaned in to nuzzle his neck. "So if it 'just happened' a third time, what would you do? Would you blame me again? Would you try to keep it a secret and act like nothing happened, chalking it up as just another accident? Would you stop it, or would you simply hold me in place and take me right here in front of your sister?"

Moving her ass in subtle figure-eights, she nipped his ear before sitting back with a coy little grin.

Poor Paul, all he could manage was a dopey look.

"What's the matter, baby? Cat got your tongue? Okay, let's try another question. What if your sister wanted to give you a hug? What if she and I swapped seats, and you had an 'accident' with her too? What would you do then?"

"I'm not in a seat. I'm standing," I giggled.

She giggled too. "Okay, Miss Smarty Pants...."

"I'm not wearing any smarty pants, or any other kind of pants. See?" I lifted my little shirt, showing her my pussy.

"God, baby, I'm trying to stay focused here, and you're not playing fair," she moaned, biting her lip as she gazed at my naked pussy. Wriggling again in his lap, she made them both flinch.

"Enjoying yourself?" I cooed, smiling sweetly, just like she smiled at Paul.

"Mmmm, yes, I am...very much so. Baby, you know your brother can see your pussy too," she grinned.

"So? It's your fault," I answered, swaying my hips while teasingly tugging down on the shirt.

"It's my fault that you're showing your baby brother your beautiful pussy? You're letting him see that perfect ass, and I'm to blame? Hmmm...how so? Wait. Don't make me lose my train of thought. Oh, yeah, now I remember. My point was, what would you do if you were to sit in his lap like this, and something 'just happened'?"

"That's different. I'm only his sister, not his mother. I can't get mad and ground him, or worse, like you can. He can't get me in trouble either."

"That's really not what she's asking you," Paul interjected, hitting me with a brotherly smirk.

She smiled at us. "Exactly. Dawn, I'm not asking you to compare risk factors. I'm asking how would you react...how would youfeel...if you were the one sitting where I am right now?"

"How convenient for him," I grinned, "since he never answered any of your questions in the first place. He still hasn't said what he would do if it happened again with you, or if I were in his lap and we had an accident of our own. Now you're totally letting him off the hook, and putting it all on me."

"Uh-huh, I am," she said, giving me a silly smile.

I sniggered to Paul, "You suck."

Shaking my head, I grinned again at Mom. "Okay, my first reaction would of course be fear that we'd get caught, and we'd be in big trouble with you."

That one made her laugh. "'Busted!' huh? That's really all you'd be thinking? Seriously...that's it? The only thing you'd care about is whether or not you were in trouble withme? Wow. I highly doubt that, baby, but okay, what if you could tell that I hadn't noticed, and you knew you could get away with it? What would be your first reaction?"

"Shock, I suppose, then maybe pain, if it hurt. I've noticed you flinching a few times, so I'm thinking it might be hurting you a little when he pokes you."

She laughed even more, and I said, "Hey, you asked, and I'm just trying to give an honest answer. Unlikesome people, at least I didn't chicken out and totally dodge the question!"

Grinning, I kicked Paul, who laughed right along with Mom.

She pulled me in for a big hug. "I'm sorry, honey, I really am. I don't mean to laugh. Sometimes you're just so adorable that I can't help it," she said, caressing my face. After giving me a tender kiss on the lips, she released me with a warm, loving smile. "No, baby, he's not hurting me. If you notice me occasionally reacting, I assure you that it's not pain you're seeing. Your brother's long, thick cock feels absolutely wonderful. It did shock me a few times, like you said, but those were definitely good, pleasurable shocks, not pain."

Deciding to turn the tables, I smiled, "Okay, since it's not hurting you, what wouldyou have done if Paul hadn't complained that second time?"

Paul looked intently at her. I noticed he was still casting lingering glances at her exposed nipple, so I took his hand and brought it to her smooth, soft breast. Holding it there, I made him give her a firm squeeze.

She flinched, then they both looked up at me.

Shrugging, I said, "You're letting us see your awesome breasts, and he's been drooling over your nipples ever since you went naked for everyone the night Rick was here. I figured he might as well finally feel them."

She nodded. "See? That's what I'm talking about. That was shock; not pain, but shock. It was a good shock, yet I still flinched."

"I notice you aren't moving his hand away," I grinned.

She gave Paul an inviting smile. "Were you wanting to touch me, baby?"

Savoring their fullness, exploring her lush contours and supple textures, he gazed in wonder at her naked breasts. "God, yes, I've been wanting to touch you. You're so beautiful, it drives me crazy. When you dress like this, all I can ever think is that I want to touch you."

Kissing him, she nuzzled his lips. "Then touch me, baby boy. Touch me any way you want..." she purred, opening her robe and placing his hands on her breasts. Turning in his lap, she offered a nipple to his mouth, and he gently took it inside.

I grinned at her again. "See? What if that had been his reaction when you sat on his erection that second time? What if instead of freaking out he'd simply told you how beautiful you are, and how amazing you feel?"

"That's exactly what I should've done," he said, without looking up.

She smiled, watching as he sucked her beautiful tip. Sighing, she gave me a quirky grin. "I don't know, honey. Maybe I would've done exactly what I've been doing this entire time."

Grinning sexily, she wriggled her hips again, making Paul flinch.

I touched his face. "Does she feel good?"

"Oh, yeah," he said, squeezing her breasts, which made her erect nipples extend really far. With a breathy moan she arched her back, and he treated each thick bud to a slow torture of teasing nibbles and playful bites. "She feels fantastic. You're both just so amazing," he said, finally looking up at me.

I leaned down to kiss him on the cheek. "Sweetie, I meant does her bare bottom feel good, touching you this way? To have her naked and moving so sensually on your huge dick, how does it feel?"

"Dawn, she's driving me insane."

I turned to her. "How good does it feel, what he's doing to you?"

She flashed me a gorgeous smile. "This?" She pressed her breasts into his hands, moaning again when he gave them another firm squeeze. "Or this?" She wiggled her hips in his lap, making him groan.

"Both," I grinned.

"Mmmm, you already know how wonderful it feels to be touched here..." she said, guiding his hands all over her bare breasts. "The way he feels against my naked bottom, and especially between my legs, it's simply incredible. Baby, if I didn't love how he feels, I wouldn't still be perched on his lap, moving this way...." Letting out the sexiest little moan, she finished her thought with another sensual grinding of her hips.

I kept grinning. "You love how he feels against you...or inside you?"

"Both," she said, returning my grin.

"He was inside you?"

"Yes, baby, your brother's wonderful erection slid inside me. Mmmmmm, his warm, thick cock spread my lips and pushed deep into my pussy."

I took her by the hand. "Was it just an awesome feeling? How far inside you did he go?"

"Honey, I really didn't have much of a chance to enjoy it before he went into a panic and pulled right back out. All I felt--I guess all we both felt--was that initial shock of unexpected penetration. He only slid maybe half of it inside me, but your brother is so large that it felt like he was splitting me open. He was as deep in my pussy as most men are when they're buried to the hilt."