Everyone Loves My Ass Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There she stood, completely naked, with his arms curled around her waist. I kissed her on the lips, then I moved to his side. "You can't leave her hanging like this...the way you tortured me," I whispered, making sure they both heard me. Reaching into his robe to stroke his incredible cock, I drew it up and down her perfect ass before placing his hands on her breasts. "Now...finish the job," I breathed in his ear, again making sure she could hear me. "Fuck our beautiful Samantha the way you wouldn't fuck me. Don't stop fucking her, even if she begs for mercy. Make her gorgeous pussy pay for teasing me...for not letting me have what I want...."

She let out a sudden gasp, and her knees buckled. Thankfully, he was there to hold her steady.

I took his cock and positioned the head between her flowering lips. When he pushed inside and began thrusting on his own, I moved back in front of her. "Payback's a bitch..." I smiled, kneeling at her feet. Reaching up, I twisted her erect nipples while gently biting her glistening clit.

Letting loose a perfect scream, she instantly came on my chin. I wanted more of her pussy so I slipped my tongue inside, treating myself to a long, sweet taste. Dad's thick cock was filling her, and I licked all along his shaft before pulling it out to suck on it. Taking the head into my mouth, I pressed the tip of my tongue to his drooling slit, rimming it for a few seconds before leaning forward to deep-throat him. I was hungrily moving up and down, giving him the best blowjob possible from such an awkward position, when I heard Mom start to whimper. Popping his cock from between my lips, I fed it back inside her pussy, and he immediately began fucking her again. As he drove into her, I kept nipping at her clit and twisting her nipples, until I'd counted off at least four more of her thigh-quaking orgasms.

Teasing her with one last nipple pinch, I stood and moved into her warm embrace.

"God help Paul," I whispered.

"No doubt, baby," she said, quietly giggling in my hair. "He won't be safe around either one of us now."

Giving me a serene smile, she took a deep breath before closing her eyes and surrendering to the wonderful feeling of her husband's insatiable cock thoroughly fucking her gorgeous, happy pussy.

~ ~ ~

Oddly enough, my final few days at home passed in relative quiet, mostly without incident. Other than a sexy pool party we had with Rick and Donny, not much else happened. As far as I could tell, everyone kept their hands to themselves, and Mom and Dad didn't seem nearly as sad about my leaving for California as I thought they would be.

That is, until one day I came home unexpectedly on a sleepy Wednesday afternoon. The house seemed empty, although Mom's car was still in the garage. I went looking for her, and was about to shout her name when I heard soft sounds coming from the den. I found her sitting alone on an old wooden keepsake chest, quietly sobbing into a baby blanket of mine she'd kept stowed away all those years.

Looking up through her beautiful tears, she offered me a small, sad smile. I immediately dropped my books and rushed over to her; as she cried in my arms, I held her close and wouldn't let go, telling her again and again how much I loved her.

Staring into my eyes, she tenderly caressed my cheek while whispering, "Honey, I love you more than you will ever know. God, I'm going to miss you...every day and every night. Even for just the short time that Paul will be gone, I won't be able to stand it."

"Mom, he probably won't be with me more than a couple of weeks. I'm sure you'll have him back home before the end of September."

Kissing my hands, she laid them together on her knee. "We haven't told you this yet, but your father and I have been talking, and we've made a decision. Baby, if you really love it in California and want to stay there, then we're coming too. I'm not going to live halfway across the country from you. I simply can't do it. Come hell or high water, I will not lose the closeness we have now. Darling, it means too much to me. I need my family. I needyou."

"My god, Mom, if you only knew how badly I want you to come too. I want you with me, always. Until you guys can make the move, you at least have to fly out and visit me. Come by yourself if that's all you can do, but I have to have my sexy Samantha in California. It would be so awesome for us to be together there. Please, come stay with me, as much as you can. You could never come often enough for me."

"I will," she said, smiling brightly. Flashing me a look that revealed more of her recent fire and teasing mischief, she added, "You bet I will, and I hope you don't think I've already forgotten that little stunt you pulled on me in the kitchen with your father. You say payback is a bitch? Baby, you just wait. Once I have you all to myself in California, I'll show you somereal payback."

"Hey, missy, I let you come like crazy, and I also made sure that you received a proper fucking. You totally left me hanging, so you have no reason whatsoever to complain. If anything, you nowowe me, big time!" I said, playfully wagging my finger in her face.

"I guess I do, huh?" she laughed, grabbing my finger and kissing it.

"Definitely...but you'll have to catch me first," I giggled.

"Oh? Will you run and hide from me?" she pouted, pretending to be crushed.

"Never," I said, hugging her again. "I love you too much, and I want you more than anything in this whole world. You know I'll always let you catch me."

"God, baby..." she whispered, casting a spell on me with her enchanting eyes, "I love you with all my heart. I completely adore you, my beautiful angel."

We sat together for a long time, quietly rocking in each other's arms...until her hands slowly traveled down to cup my bottom. At first it was gentle caresses, then it became hungry squeezes. Growling playfully, she buried her face in my neck, nipping at me. "Besides," she finally said, her full, pouting lips curling into a smoky grin, "even if you tried to run, it wouldn't matter."

"Oh, and why is that?" I asked, with an expectant smile.

"Sweetheart, don't you get it yet?"

"Get what yet?" I giggled.

"Baby, you could never hide that ass."

~to be continued~

~ ~ ~

I encourage you to vote, comment and give feedback. Please, let me know what you think. Your comments and questions deserve a response, so when you send feedback make sure to include a valid return address.