Everyone Loves My Ass Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For him to be able to slide such a thick cock inside you so easily, you must have been very wet," I said, softly kissing her hand.

Nodding, she gave me a shy grin. "Yes, I was. I'm even wetter now."

I smiled at the thought of her naked, dripping wet pussy clenching Paul's enormous erection.

Squeezing her hand, I said, "Your pussy must feel incredible. What got you so excited that you were already wet even before you moved over to hug him?"

She moaned, and I watched her hips move in his lap.

"You," she said, looking up at me.

"Me? What'd I do?" I asked in surprise, squirming against Paul's shoulder.

Releasing one of her breasts, he pulled me against him, holding me close.

She let her wrap remain open as she said, "First, when I came into the kitchen, I saw that you weren't wearing any panties."

"Neither are you," I smiled.

"No, I'm not, and that also makes me wet."

"Is that why you do it?" I asked.

"Absolutely. Going without panties always turns me on. Like right now, I've noticed you both constantly sneaking peeks at my bare pussy, which simply drives me insane. Then there's the fact that Paul is just so hard between my legs, and I know his thick, throbbing shaft is dying to push all the way inside me. My baby's beautiful cock keeps slipping into my wet pussy...god, he feels so good...mmmm, sitting in your brother's lap would never feel this amazing if I were wearing panties."

"Because everything always feels way better without panties," I grinned.

"Definitely. You'll see. You'll soon find out for yourself all the ways everything feels better when you go bare. The other thing you did, baby, besides letting us see your perfect bottom without any panties, was you kept looking at your brother's erection. Of course I had to see what you were checking out so intently; then I saw it, too. It was so enticingly thick and hard, and you were staring right at it."

"Is that when you decided to hug me?" asked Paul, shifting beneath her.

She moaned gently into his shoulder. "Mmmm, I love when you do that. No, baby, I was already going to hug you. I couldn't wait to hug you, but when I saw your enormous erection, it made me nervous."

"Really? You, nervous? Wow...."

"Yes, baby, I was nervous. I've hugged you many times when you were hard, though you may not know it. Sweetie, you're always hard. For years now, you've been getting erections from watching me and your sister. The first time I noticed it was during Dawn's fourteenth-birthday pool party, and you've been doing it ever since."

He looked up at me and blushed.

Grinning, I patted him on the shoulder. "Don't worry. I never knew."

She laughed, "Well, I sure did! A million times I've felt it pushing into me when we would hug, or when he'd move behind me while we were doing the dishes, and definitely whenever we snuggled together on the couch during movies. All those nights you were stretched out on your stomach in front of us wearing nothing but a teensy pair of see-through panties, believe me, he was constantly drooling over your curvy little bottom. He would just become huge, sweetie, and he always pressed it against my ass. His favorite trick was to bury it between my cheeks. I couldn't begin to tell you how many evenings we spent that way, with your brother's never-ending erection splitting my bottom. Occasionally it would protrude straight forward, burrowing into the open gap between my upper thighs, but usually it was nestled all warm and snug between my soft cheeks.

"Like I said, he's been doing that for years. Now, though, he's almost fully grown and even more well-endowed, and this was the first time I was going to be sitting in his lap when I had nothing on, not even a short sundress or one of my tiny bikinis. I knew he would feel how wet I am, and I knew I'd feel him, too. I was about to lower my naked pussy directly onto his beautiful erection, and he was as big and hard as I've ever seen him.

"Yes, baby, I was a little nervous.

"When I finally did go to sit in his lap, I thought he would move it up against his stomach, out of the way. Instead he pushed it down, across his thigh. I sat right on it, and it split my bare lips."

"That's when you first jumped," I said.

"Right. I lifted my hips, giving him room to reposition it. I thought for sure he would put it against his stomach then, so I'd have somewhere to sit."

Paul chimed in, explaining, "I tried to reposition it, but it popped through the front. I was just reaching to put it back in my boxers and move it out of the way when you sat back down again."

"That's when you saw me really jump, and that's also when Paul freaked out," she said, smiling brightly.

He gave her a mischievous grin. "Are you wishing now that I hadn't jumped or said anything?"

She returned his grin, even adding a pretty smirk. "Let's just say that I can imagine now how Lisa must have felt as she took every thick, satisfying inch of you, only she got to enjoy it for two straight, solid days. Baby, that is one very fortunate girl."

I kissed Paul on the lips. "She's got that right. Lisa is definitely a very lucky girl."

Then I giggled to Mom, "And, yeah, I'm sure youcan imagine it! So, do you regret that he didn't go all the way inside you, even if it had only been for just a moment?"

She smiled thoughtfully. "I certainly would have regretted that, yes, and I never want to regret anything. Baby, your father is also extremely large, so I knew that I would love the feeling of your brother completely filling me. It was always simply going to be a matter of getting past the initial shock of letting it happen. Like I mentioned earlier, even though he only managed to slide maybe half of it in, already I felt wonderfully full. If it weren't for the size of your father, absolutely, I would've been very curious to see how a really big one like this would feel all the way inside me."

Raising her hips to reposition herself again, she gave him a long, wet tongue kiss, then they both moaned as she slowly slid back down. Settling into his arms, she resumed her sexy little lap dance. With a soft smile she turned to me and purred, "Baby, this isn't curiosity. This is just the wonderful feeling I knew it would be. He's even larger than your father, and, yes, I absolutely love it. Sweetie, I have no regrets that he didn't go all the way inside me."

"Any regrets that it even happened at all?" I asked.

She turned back to Paul. "Honey, does it bother you that we had our little accident?"

"No, like I told you, my only regret is that I spazzed out so badly. I just wish I hadn't jumped, or made you jump."

Smiling softly, she caressed his sweet face. "Did you want to put it all the way inside me?"

"I wasn't trying to, not that first time. Once I felt it, though, yes, I found myself wishing that I'd put it all the way inside and kept it there. I know it was only for a few seconds, and it's not as if the whole thing slid in, but it felt like...like...."

Grinning sheepishly, he couldn't finish his sentence.

She moved her hips, making obvious grinding motions in his lap. "It felt like you were fucking me, and you loved it. Now it feels like you're fucking me again, only this time it's no accident, and it feels even better."

Nodding, he brought his hands back to her bare hips as she continued moving in his lap. She let out another quiet moan before looking up at me with a warm smile. "See, baby? No, I don't regret that it even happened at all. If you were me, and you knew Paul wasn't upset, wouldyou have any regrets?"

I couldn't help but grin. "Not if we were both enjoying it, and I knew you weren't getting mad at us. I'd want him to take me by the hips and fuck my brains out."

"Well, there you go. Like mother, like daughter..." she said, flashing a bewitching smile. Moaning a little more as she moved her ass in sexy circles, she added, "So, are you getting mad at us?"

"Mad? No. Turned on like crazy? Yes. Wishing it was me? God, yes."

I totally meant it, too. Watching her perfect ass grind away on his cock was just killing me.

She took my hand. "Of course I wouldn't get mad either, honey. How could I? Come on, with some of the things you wear, and as horny as you make your brother every time he sees you? Baby, I'll be very surprised if you twodon't start having a whole bunch of happy little accidents together. In fact, as hard as every one of our boys already gets just from seeing you in your bikini, I can only imagine what's coming next. If you start going bottomless like this in their laps, or when you're fooling around with them in the pool, or even when you're just watching TV together, they'reall going to 'fuck your brains out,' as you so eloquently put it."

"And you wouldn't mind?'' I asked.

Paul joined me in staring intently at her.

"If that's what you wanted? No, baby, I wouldn't mind at all. I love sex. I absolutely adore it, and I want you to love it, too. Besides, you're all eighteen now. As far as I'm concerned, you're free to do whatever you want. You're also all truly wonderful, caring people, so I'm not worried about any of you getting hurt. Beautiful girl, if you want to have sex with every man in this house, that would be fine by me. I'll probably be right there with you, cheering you on. Angel, if that's what you really want, then go for it. Just don't get pregnant, that's all I ask."

Wagging her finger, she gave me a silly stern-looking face.

She turned to Paul, grinning while slowly circling her hips in his lap. "That goes for you, too, mister. As deliciously well-endowed, devastatingly good-looking, and downright charming as you are, every woman on the planet is going to want to have sex with you."

We all laughed at her "downright charming" description, Mom most of all.

"Seriously, though," she continued, "just be careful not to get anyone pregnant, especially with a houseful of naked, horny cheerleaders lusting after you."

Grinning mischievously, she turned again to me. "You asked if I like to go without panties because it turns me on? See, baby, what's happening right now, this is why I find it so exciting to leave my sex bare. Yes, I love the physical sensation of going without panties. It feels amazing, and I would do it for that one reason alone, but that's not the main reason I do it. The thing I love most about going pantiless is knowing that something like this can so easily happen. When my ass and pussy are naked and exposed this way, it makes me want to have sex. Honey, I love that feeling. I also love it when simply giving a man a flirty glimpse between my legs makes him want me so much that his cock instantly gets hard. I always love to imagine what he's thinking as he ogles me, knowing he's trying to catch another peek up my short skirt. It's not that I'm necessarily going to act on being so turned on; still, as the saying goes, it's the thought that counts, and all my thoughts are sexy ones when I don't wear panties."

Jesus, I was so turned on. Writhing against Paul's shoulder, I felt my pussy dripping down my thighs.

Sensing my need, she smiled. "Tell me, baby. It's okay."

"Mom, it's killing me, because I know exactly what you mean. I'm discovering that the less I wear, the more turned on I become. The more I know people are getting turned on by me...the more it turns me on. God, it just keeps feeding on itself."

Her eyes were filled with compassion as she squeezed my hand. "I know, baby. I can see your hunger. I can feel it when we're together, and it's growing stronger every day. I know you feel like you're about to explode, so let me finish answering your question. Dawn, it's like you said. When I'm dressed this way and sitting in his lap, Paul's natural response is to want to have sex with me. You added that I could hardly blame him, and I agreed.

"Baby, it's no different with you. No matter who it is, if you're naked in someone's lap, moving your bare bottom on his erection, I wouldn't blame either of you at all for wanting to have sex. The thing is, just make sure you're not sending the wrong message. Before you go and tempt a guyor yourself that way, make sure it's what you really want."

"But what if that's exactly what I really want? Mom, I'm just like you. I went without panties tonight because I want to have sex!"

Grinding in Paul's lap, she closed her eyes and gently moaned. Opening them again, she gave me a penetrating smile. "So what are you waiting for? Baby, you don't need to fight it. Have all the sex you want, and revel in it. Honey, it's your time to start enjoying the gift of sex, of fucking, and not just with your beautiful girlfriends, but with men, too. Let yourself go...dive right in. Sweetheart, you get so turned on now by showing off your gorgeous pussy and incredible ass that very soon here I know you're going to be having nonstop sex with everyone in this house, and all your friends. And you know what? Mother to daughter, woman to woman, I'll be truly thrilled for you. It really is your time."

"Yeah, but my cherry was already gone by the time you dropped your bare bottom onto my erection tonight, and it wasn't just from some goofy accident! Dawn is still a virgin!" laughed Paul.

"Oh, whatever!" I said, puffing up to defend myself. "I promise you that when I losemy virginity, it isn't going to be from some accidental stab that only went halfway in. Uh-uh. No way. I want it all, and not just for a few seconds. If I lost my cherry the way you two just did it, I wouldn't let you pull out! I'd make you stay inside me until we both came, then, just to be sure, we'd do it about a million more times! I want to be deeply and thoroughlyfucked, not just poked!"

Mom fell back laughing into Paul's arms. "That's my girl! You tell him, baby! Look out, world, my beautiful daughter wants The Lisa Treatment!"

"You're damn right I do!" I shouted, adding a petulant foot-stomp.

"Hey, now! What's with the potty mouth I'm hearing from my baby girl?" came Dad's laughing baritone, rolling down from the top of the stairs.

Quickly pulling Mom's wide-open robe together, Paul tried to hurry her back to her seat. The crazy thing is, she wasn't budging an inch. Even with Dad coming down the stairs, she wanted to keep going. Wrapping her arms around Paul's neck, she planted another long, smacking wet kiss on his lips while playfully bouncing her ass in his lap. Finally, though, grinning sweetly, she gave him a cute pout and a laughably chaste kiss on the cheek before returning to her original spot at the table.

I thought it would probably be a good idea to hide Paul's massive erection, so I scurried around his chair to take her place in his lap; setting myself down sidesaddle just the way she had, I lowered my bare bottom directly onto his rock-solid shaft.

That's how we were sitting when Dad came strolling into the kitchen. Immediately surmising that he'd interrupted something, he grinned, "Okay...what's going on? What'd I miss?"

Beaming, Mom gestured to Paul. "Oh, nothing much, honey. We were just congratulating your son on becoming a man, that's all."

"Jeez, Mom!" laughed Paul.

She laughed right back, "Okay, maybe not a man, but definitely a stud, just like his father."

Dad laughed, too. "Whoa! When was this? I thought we said no wild parties while we were gone?"

I wrapped my arms around Paul's neck and hugged him. "Sorry, Dad! You know Paul, he's a total horndog! Leave him alone for one minute, and he ends up bagging the hottest girl in school...NINE TIMES!"

"PAUL! NINE TIMES?!" Mom exclaimed, then she totally lost it, laughing and whooping it up so much that she nearly fell out of her chair.

"Oh, didn't I tell you that part?'' I asked, grinning innocently. ''Yep, as Lisa was leaving, she told me that he did her nine times in two days! She said thathe went nine times, but she came a lot more than that!"

"Dawn, would you seriously shut up already? Jesus!" Paul shouted, pinching me in the ribs. With a squeal of laughter I jumped, landing right on the head of his cock. It wasn't skin to skin, unfortunately, since he'd managed to stay inside his boxers, but it still felt amazing.

Giggling, I blatantly wriggled on his erection while cooing in a sexy Lisa voice, "Oooh, Paul! Do me nine times!"

Watching me grind my bare ass on him, Mom gave me a gorgeous smile.

"Dawn, I think I have to agree with your brother," Dad chuckled. "Way too much information. We are his parents, after all." Then, with a look of surprise, he turned to Paul. "Lisa? As in Lisa Aragon, the cheerleader?"

Grinning from ear to ear, Mom folded her arms beneath her breasts, which nearly pushed them right out into the open again. We all noticed it, Dad included, and she smiled smugly. "Yep, Lisa Aragon, the gorgeous cheerleader. That's the one."

"Prettiest girl in the whole school," I added proudly.

"You mean the second prettiest..." said Paul, hugging me around my waist and kissing me on the cheek.

"Bravo, my son! We'll make a politician out of you yet!" Dad said, laughing along with Mom. "Still, wow...Lisa Aragon? And it went that well, did it?"

Mom became serious again. "Honey, the reason I'm congratulating him--the reason I'm truly proud of him--is that he treated her so well. When Lisa finally went home this afternoon, that wonderful girl was still on cloud nine. Clearly, Paul isn't some selfish jerk. He waited for the right girl, she waited for the right boy, and they made magic together. You can be very proud of your handsome son. I know I am."

Dad's expression immediately darkened at the mention of making magic.

"Lisa is on the pill, honey. No grandchildren for us, not just yet," she grinned.

Letting out a huge whoop, Dad scooped up Mom by the waist and swung her around in circles, making her squeal with laughter as her lace wrap flew up to the middle of her back. Swinging her over near the table, he reached out and high-fived Paul. "That's my boy! You did it with style--and no grandkids!" he shouted in exaggerated triumph.

I'd never seen Dad be so goofy! God, it was great to see him carry on like such a clown.

Still...

"Dad! You're talking about Lisa!Our Lisa! You know, one of my best friends in the whole world? She's over hereall the time, remember? She's not just some trophy! Jeez!" I said, playfully punching him.

As if genuinely chastened, Dad made this totally serious face...then he laughed at me! "Some other time, sweetheart! Right now she's just a major hottie, and my boy treated her right!"

"From the sounds of things, she treated him right, too!" Mom said, bursting with laughter when Dad went right back to whipping her through the air, again making her wrap fly up her back. "Baby, keep swinging me around like this and our whole block is going to see your wife's bare bottom..." she added, giving him a sexy grin as he continued to whirl her around the kitchen.

"So? Let 'em look! Let 'em all look! You're absolutely gorgeous! Dawn is, too! And my boy's a stud!" he shouted, squeezing her ass with both hands while laughing like an idiot for effect.

Eventually he set her down next to us. "Paul, seriously, congratulations. I'm really happy for you. We'll talk about this some other time, hopefully when I'm feeling more like an adult."

He rested his hand on Paul's shoulder, giving him a friendly jostle.

"No problem," said an obviously pleased Paul.

Dad grabbed Mom again, swinging her around in a wide arc before lifting her onto the kitchen counter. Standing between her spread legs as they hugged and kissed, he had his back to us.

"Now would be a good time for you to make your escape, while Dad isn't looking..." I whispered to Paul. "That is, unless you want him to see us like this, with his son's giant erection pressing into his daughter's naked pussy."