Everywhere the Light Touches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the cry fades, I slip my fingers from inside of her, letting the last contractions push them out; letting them trail up through her labia and over the small patch of hair that lays over her pelvis; letting them rest against the bottom of her stomach. She's shaking, ever so slightly. Her hair is stuck to her forehead in a way that I don't think has entirely to do with the water from the bathtub any longer, if the flush in her neck and cheeks has anything to say about it. She's always been beautiful, but she's never been so beautiful as she is in this moment. Letting my fingers trail up her body, I touch them gently to the bottom of her chin so that she raises her face to mine. Then, in a spur of the moment decision, I move them away from her chin and draw my tongue up them, closing my lips around their tips sucking lower before letting them slide free.

"Ah!" Nicole claps one hand over her eyes, and then draws it down over her mouth, muffling her next words, "That's so embarrassing."

"What?" I take one finger in my mouth, making a show of pulling it between my lips, "This?"

"Yes!" Her voice is high and mortified, but her eyes are shining and there's a hint of laughter beneath the shriek.

"If you think that's embarrassing," my voice is teasing as I shift her body off of mine and onto the cool linoleum of the countertop, "then you're just going to hate this, huh?" Using my palms against the outsides of her thighs, I pull her closer to the edge of the tub as I slide down into it, between her legs. My mouth touches the soft skin just above her left knee, bringing a tremble of pleasure from her.

I don't bother to hide how much I want this; telling her with the slight pressure from my palms and fingers, with the grasping my mouth against her thighs, the movement of my head. I know this feeling--I love it. It's where I belong. The space where uncertainty has fallen away, and I can feel myself gently taking control; now that I know what we both want, now that we're in the same hot, share space. A place of understanding, of mutual pleasure. Using my hands, I part her thighs slightly further as my head takes a place between them. The first touch of my lips to her labia brings a small, wet gasp from the back of her throat.

"Hate," she breathes, "absolutely."

I raise my face for a moment, my eyes catching hers. They're bright and teasing, but my voice is serious: "Really?"

"No--" the laughter escapes her as a burst of air, "Fuck--no. I want you so badly. I've wanted you--oh!"

I let my tongue interrupt her in answer, pushing between the slick enclosure of her labia and into the tight, unbelievably hot space beyond. I start slowly, savoring the taste of her against my mouth. The feeling of the smoothness at her entrance and the slight ridges behind it; letting my tongue explore both. Not for her pleasure, or for mine, but for ours. Leaning back, I draw my tongue out of her and let the searching give way to kissing; my lips between her labia, my tongue seeking out the hard rise of her clit and finding it easily. I can barely hear her breathing, beneath the sound of my heartbeat. It's a sensation, rather than a sound. Like the slight steam of the bathroom that surrounds us.

For one moment, I'm confused about the change in angle her body makes against my mouth. I'm not leaning back, but it feels as if I am. It takes me a moment to understand what's happened--that she's slid off the counter and is now standing in the water, legs spread on either side of my body. That her hands are in my hair, the uncertain stance of her feet made sturdy by my head. It should have been a dominant position, but it's not; not while I'm supporting her like this; not when I can feel the overwhelming heat of her body against my mouth; not when the room around us is being filled with the sharp, breathless sound of her exhalations and her pussy is filled with my tongue.

"Sit down," I laugh between her legs, my mouth still pressed against her. The words are inaudible, but the sensation of my voice sends a shudder of pleasure through her body. Whatever is lost in the words, I make up for by raising a hand and pressing it, lightly but insistently, against her pelvis. I'm ready at a moments notice to catch her, should she slip. But she doesn't. Instead, she falls back easily into a sitting position. One of her legs is still in the water, the other bent over my shoulder. Taking the hand from her body, I reach backward. As if I'm trying to balance the weight of my body on my arm. But I'm not. Instead, my hand goes beneath the water to where her foot is; my fingers playing over her toes and running up the side of her ankle. She arches immediately, pushing her pussy more firmly against my mouth. It makes me want to smile, but I don't. I'm too busy concentrating on the motion of my tongue; moving it inside of her and then out again, across her clit. I can feel it coming--feel her coming; not truly yet, but just the tightening of her body that precedes it. Curling my fingers through her toes, I raise her foot to draw my nails over the top pad of her foot.

That does it. She inhales, sharply. Her fingers tighten in my hair, pulling me against her; my mouth closing over her clit and pulsing gently while my tongue flicks inside of her. She's arching over the linoleum, coming with desperate noise. The scent and taste of her changes as she comes, becoming deeper, more humid, more urgent. I want to drink that into myself. For one moment, I almost forget where my body ends and hers begins. As the last shudder travels through her figure, down into mine, I feel the tension leave her body. Completely. She lays against the linoleum; breathless, empty, gasping. Pulling back my mouth, I kiss slowly up her body. Using my arms to support myself, I crawl beside her and press a slow, final kiss the the skin just below her left ear.

"That, uh--" her voice fades into the sound of our breathing, and is then replaced by laughter. I can't see it, with my head resting against my chest, but I can feel her shaking her head. There's a moment before she continues, "You're going to have to give me a moment, before I return the favour. I'm a little..."

The words surprise me. Lifting myself on one arm, I trace my fingers over her body. They move slowly, from her neck to her breast, down to her stomach. She giggles as they reach her belly button, tracing a slow circle around it. My eyes rises to meet hers, tilting my head back slightly. I let them move over her body, on the way; everywhere the light touches, so do they. She beautiful, I think--sprawled out like this beside me.

"That wasn't a favour," I can hear the measured tone of my voice, "it was an admission."

Her eyes widen slightly, and then narrow to a smile. Her hand reaches down and catches mine, our fingers intertwining as they lift away from her skin. She raises them to her mouth, pressing a kiss against the top of our joined fingers.

"In that case," her voice matches the slow meaningfulness of my own, "I have an admission of my own." She lifts herself up, using only the muscles of her back and stomach as she brings our lips together; gently, passionately. When she leans back, her lips hold the shape of a smile, "I think I only got about half-way through it, earlier."

Everywhere the Light Touches ---- THE END.

12