Eve's Sex Journal Ch. 01

Story Info
Eve's recounts a threesome and some fisting!
977 words
3.98
7.2k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/24/2023
Created 09/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One: A Night With Marcus and Dahlia

All featured characters are over the age of 18!

***

Journal Entry: June 14

To think, the nerves almost got the better of me. It's hard to explain why I was nervous -- a tangle of overthinking, self esteem issues, and performance anxiety.

I arrived precisely on time to a now-familiar place (Marcus's house) and made hellos to now-familiar faces (Marcus, his dog, and sweet, beautiful Dahlia). We sat in the living room and chatted about nothing for a bit, the dog sat with his head on my knee for attention, and still, the nerves did not abate.

It wasn't until maybe twenty minutes later, upstairs in the playroom, when I was being pushed face first into Dahlia's pussy that my nervousness left me. Maybe I was finally comfortable, or, more likely, I was totally distracted. There's something so, so comforting about losing yourself in a repetitive task, especially one so delicious.

I was aware of the leather cuffs being applied to my wrists and ankles, but only dimly. I was wholly focused on my task -- making her feel amazing. I like to think I was doing a good job at it, too. See, I genuinely like having my mouth occupied, but I like it even better when someone else is benefitting from it. So I think there's points awarded for enthusiasm on my part.

The fact that she later returned the favour in spades is just a bonus, really. Dahlia had never gone down on a woman before, but heck, I couldn't tell. She gave it her all and made me cum a few more times. Marcus was out of the room at that point, so I had no one to deny me my orgasms.

But back to me with my mouth on her pussy. I was a little blissed out, spaced out, or let's call it dedicated to my craft, and I don't remember what came next, getting flogged or fucked, but I was lucky enough to get both from Marcus while my face was between her thighs. I don't know if you've ever been lucky enough to cum while comfortably trapped between a big cock and a perfect pussy, but it's one of my top five favourite places to climax, I think. (#1 being my bed, because I'm both a lover of the classics, and a chronically lazy masturbater).

My very shaky legs got a break after standing bent over for that long, but the evening was far from over.

I should have been taking notes at the time, because it gets a little fuzzy again. Next time, I promise.

What I do remember is the hand. By the good gracious fluffy lord. Don't ask me how wet I got when Marcus said he was going to fist me, because it's a lot and how would I even measure that, but suffice to say I was wet enough that we didn't need 1/2 a bottle of lube to get it in.

It wasn't the first time I've had my pussy fisted. Not even the first time he's fisted me (ask his neighbours about the first time: God knows they definitely heard me). But it is the first time I've been fisted with an audience. I came, I saw stars, I made a mess. It was top tier. 10/10, would recommend.

Not rightly sure what she thought of it all, but... Well. I'm getting there, hang on.

She got to try something new then -- and I got the best oral I've had in months, maybe years (see notes above, she was A+).

More restraints came out, not for me, but for her. Seeing her tied up gave me a little thrill, thinking about all the things I could do with a lovely woman at my mercy, but my thoughts were redirected. Not my turn to be in charge, I guess. He's very bossy. I got to sit and worship her ass for a while, not long enough (who could ever be done?), but for a while. I'm happy to report that she was very responsive to me and to the impact session she was receiving at the same time.

I'll admit it, I love the sound of someone enjoying themselves, especially women. Truly, she was an absolute dream and I happily lost track of time eating her ass.

The next thing I knew, or was very aware, was being told I was about to get another fisting. Okay, don't have to tell me twice!

It was her first time fisting someone, and lucky, lucky me, she turned out to be a natural. There were laughs and smiles and goddamn, did I cum. Repeatedly.

I was instructed to hold back and hold off on my orgasms, while she was told in no uncertain terms to make me lose control. A battle of wills. We both did great, I claimed repeatedly to be dying, which is my involuntary response to overstim (always has been). In the end, I didn't die, but I did cum until there was a large puddle soaking into everything. My brain also was a bit puddle-y.

The feeling of being fisted, being unable to move because you're so damn full and stretched, not trusting yourself to even shift position, lest you let loose a torrent of squirt and soak the bedding... I recommend it to anyone looking for a good (and overwhelming) time.

After that, we were mostly done. Lots of cuddle time, some more giggles, and soon, we were all sleepy blinking and getting cosy -- my cue to make it home. I got there safely, despite being a little dazed, and slept the sleep of a sore and sated slut. Every ache and pain the next day was well earned and treasured.

Can't wait until I can do it all again!