Evolution of a Cum Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
I get two loads in one visit and cum from getting fucked.
1.8k words
4.66
12.9k
14

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Other Internet Fuck Buddies

During the same time that I found Larry with the beautiful uncut cock, I had other fuck buddies to help satisfy my craving for taking loads up my ass. One guy was a student at the university. He had his own apartment near campus, which made it super convenient for me to go over and drain his balls for him. I think his name was Chris. Chris was tall, probably 6'1" or so. HE was a white guy, light brown hair, probably about 20 or so. He looked like he worked out but was on the slender side. Maybe he would be called an otter type. Light body hair, nice abs, some muscle on his chest and shoulders, but not bulky at all. And he had a very nice looking 7" or so cut cock.

Chris liked it that I always brought weed and offered to get him high before we fucked. He reminded me of how I was when I was his age. Horny and willing to have sex with a dude to get his rocks off, but still conflicted about the whole idea. He was not into touching me at all. He didn't touch my cock and he let me do all the work. I was fine with that. He did no he liked to get his cock sucked and he liked to fuck bareback. He could also cum twice in short succession, which was a definite plus.

Chris would usually be watching (straight) porn when I got to his house. We would chat and I'd get him high and then he would take out his cock. This time when I got there, he was watching a video with creampies. We talked about how much we both liked creampie videos. He complained that he didn't know any girls who would let him cum inside them. I told him that their loss was my gain.

He took out his cock, which was already hard. It was a pretty cock. Nice defined head, with a good ridge around it. His shaft was very straight and pretty thick. I could circle it with my thumb and middle finger, but it had a nice thickness to it. I knelt on the floor in front of him and started sucking his cock. He watched the porn video while I sucked his cock. I kept him in my mouth while I took off my shorts and t shirt. I had my poppers and lube. I put some lube on my ass. I had, of course, cleaned myself out before leaving for his house, and I had warmed up my ass with a dildo before I left.

I offered him the poppers and he took a couple of deep sniffs. His cock was a size that I could take down my throat, even though I had not practiced deep throating much at that point. He loved that. I didn't suck him too long though because he didn't have the staying power that some of my older fuck buddies had.

I got in my face down, ass up position in front of him, making sure he could still watch the tv while he fucked me. I gave him the lube and he put some on his cock. I love the moment a bare cock first contacts my asshole. It is always warmer than I think it will be. The feeling of a cockhead, hard and yet a bit yielding at the same time pressing into me is incredible. Chris pushed his way in. Since I was warmed up and well lubricated, he was able to slide all the way into me on the first push.

His hard cock felt great in my ass. I clamped down my ass muscles on him and he made a soft moan. He started fucking me. For a young guy he had decent rhythm. He started off with long strokes, full length. He even took his cock all the way out and put it back in a couple of times. He started to speed up but kept a good rhythm. His cock was nice and hard, and I was able angle my body so that he was hitting my prostrate on his strokes. I was leaking precum as he fucked me.

I took a bunch of deep snorts off the poppers and gave the bottle to him. I reached back to spread my cheeks and to feel his cock going in and out of my ass. When the poppers his for him he started moaning and I knew he was going to cum soon.

"I want you to cum in me." He didn't reply but he was fucking hard and fast now. He groaned loudly and pushed into me. I tightened my as around him as much as I could, and I could feel the pulsing of his cock with my hand circling his cock and balls. He came hard. I could feel the warm, gooey feeling spreading from deep in my ass around the head of his penis. As his orgasm slowed down, he stroked in and out of my ass to milk the last drops of cum out of himself. When he pulled out, I spun around and took him in my mouth to clean him off. He liked that.

I hung out for a bit, not wanting to overstay my welcome, but wanting to take another load from him if he was up for it. We watched the video a bit. I asked him if he wanted to smoke some more he did, so I loaded another bowl and passed it to him. I asked him if he was mostly into girls. He said he was, but that guys were cool because they were down to fuck.

I laughed and said that guys were way different about sex than women. I mentioned that I knew some women that loved sex and were down to get freaky, but I never met a woman who would suck my cock and thank me for the privilege the way a guy would. He laughed and said that he thought it was hot that I wanted his cum so bad.

I asked him if we would be up for a second round. He said that he would. I knelt and started sucking his cock again. I took a couple of hits of poppers to get me started and handed him the bottle. His cock started off soft but started coming to life quickly. I took his cock out of my mouth and moved a bit lower to suck and tongue his balls. I don't know whether he had ever had anyone do that before because he seemed to tense up a bit. I went slowly, giving him time to let me know if he didn't like it. But he pushed himself against my mouth and I took it as a sign to keep going. I stroked his cock slowly as I worked on his balls.

I moved even lower and passed my tongue between his balls and his asshole. He squirmed but didn't stop me. I breathed out through my mouth so he could feel the warm air on his hole.

"Can I lick it?" He didn't answer but he slid his ass out to the edge of the couch and spread his legs wide. I love to eat ass for women (I was eating ass in the 90s, before it was cool with the straights). I'm less into eating ass for men, but I'll do it when a guy is clean and hairless. And Chris was nice and clean and had a beautiful pink rosebud. I gently passed my tongue over his hole, keeping my tongue soft, trying to make it just warm and wet on his asshole. He gasped a little bit and slid his ass out further. I stroked his cock gently and started riming him a bit more aggressively. Not super aggressive trying to penetrate him with my tongue but making sure he knew how good a mouth and tongue on his hole could feel. I told him to hit the poppers again.

When I knew he was feeling the poppers I pressed my tongue a little harder in the center of his hole, and it went inside ever so slightly. He moaned.

"You have a tasty ass. Am I the first one to ever lick it?" He nodded. I didn't want to push my luck with him and risk freaking him out. Ready to slide this big cock in my ass? He was.

I started to get down in the same position as before, but he asked me to lay on my back this time. I was happy to do whatever he wanted. I lay on my back, and he knelt between my legs. I raised my ass in the air to let him line his cock up with my asshole. I figured he was also in for another treat. I was betting he never fucked an ass that had already had already taken a load of cum. He slid all the way in easily. I hit the poppers and held them so he could get a snort too.

He picked up my legs and put them on his shoulders.

"Your ass feels amazing."

"It's full of your cum. Can you feel it?"

He grunted and started to fuck me in earnest. He was hitting my prostrate nicely in this position. My cock was super hard, and I thought that I might be able to cum from him fucking me. I gave my cock a couple of strokes.

"Your cock is amazing. Its hitting just right. You may make me cum just by fucking me." I clenched my ass as tightly as I could on his cock. He fucked harder and faster.

"Oh fuck" (him).

"Oh fuck" (me).

I started to cum from just the prostrate stimulation. Huge jets of cum shot out of my cock and landed on my chest. I could feel my ass clenching on his cock as my orgasm swept over me. Apparently, that was enough to take him over the edge too. He pushed all the way into me and held still for a minute and I could feel his cock swelling in my ass. Then he started fucking me again and I knew my ass was milking the cum out of him for the second time.

He finished fucking his load into me and pulled out slowly. Lay on his floor, spent. He got up and got me some paper towels. I wiped the cum off my chest.

"Thank you. That was amazing." He seemed embarrassed but pleased by the compliment. I could tell he was ready for me to go. I got dressed and asked him if he wanted a nugget of weed? He eagerly said yes. Anything to keep my fuck buddy happy and looking forward to seeing me the next time.