Evolution Unlocked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She swallowed nervously. "Reading about it, I ended up reading some stories, the ones that turned me on the most, were the slave ones. The thought of being controlled like that, loved like that felt so good. It's so alien to everything I've ever thought and known, it's so taboo, but the idea of doing it is the most erotic thing I've ever known." She finished breathily.

Sam smiled encouragingly, "that's still not all is it beautiful?

"When I was thinking about it, it was you that I was thinking about. Oh god I feel so dirty." She whimpered.

Sam put his arms out. "come here Rebecca." His heart raced as she moved herself onto his lap and snuggled into his body, she felt so good against him like that.

"There is nothing to be ashamed about Rebecca, you are one of the most beautiful people I've ever met." He whispered. "Telling me things like that doesn't put me off, it makes me want you more." He said gently, raising her chin with his fingers, gazing into her eyes, then gently rubbing his fingers across her face and around her lips. She quivered in his arms, her lips opening at the teasing as the heat in her eyes intensified.

"Rebecca, I need to be totally honest with you." He said gently. "Part of the reason I've wondered about why you were with Jack, was because I was so attracted to you. Seeing you yesterday brought out the protective instinct in me, I didn't want to see you hurting like that. But I was also feeling guilty, because of the feelings that were welling up inside me.

Hearing you acknowledge that your marriage had been dying for a long time, helped me feel less guilty about thinking about you that way, but I don't want to be a rebound for you and I also feel guilty, because it feels like I'm taking advantage of your vulnerability."

"Sam, you're not taking advantage of me, if anything it's the other way round." She said gently, the arousal evident in her eyes. "What we talked about yesterday, made me realise a lot and also made me realise how what I'd always wanted deep down was closer than I realised. I haven't truly loved Jack for years and it was only inertia that had kept us together. The only way I can describe it, is, that today has felt like the clouds that had been dogging my life have all blown away, the sky is bright blue and I'm bathing in the warmth of the sun for the first time in years."

"You're sure?" he asked.

"Yes." She said quietly, her eyes lowering as she did.

"Should I thank Jack for being an idiot?" Sam asked, gently lifting her chin with a finger.

"Thank him for what?"

"Being a moron and throwing an amazing, beautiful woman into my path?"

Rebecca just smiled, as Sam gently lowered his lips to hers and kissed her gently at first, her lips opened nearly instantly, that passion in both of them flaring rapidly. He held her tight as his tongue forced its way into her mouth, her hip firmly squashed against his throbbing cock, her moans of pure desire driving him on.

His right hand firmly followed the contours of her body until he reached her breast and he held it firmly in his hand, his thumb and finger tweaking her hard nipple, causing her moans to intensify. He could feel the passion starting to overwhelm her as she moaned "Please sir," with conviction."

Sam scooped her up in his arms, carrying her to the stairs, her pointing telling him where to go as he refused to allowed her lips any escape from his passion.

Sweeping into her bedroom, he stopped just short of the bed. She resisted a little as he lowered her legs to the floor and once she was on her feet, he disengaged from the kiss, holding her in place.

"Tell me that you truly want this Rebecca?"

"I want this so much," she whimpered.

"Strip and show yourself to me." He commanded.

Sam watched intently as she slipped her dress of her shoulders and the expanse of creamy skin expanded, her breasts escaped the confines of the dress and despite her age, they had very little sag. The shape of them was what he had always liked the most, pert, with the flesh gliding downwards, before coming out towards the point of her beautiful, puffy and obviously aroused nipples.

Her stomach was toned, well beyond what he expected given her age and as the dress slid to the floor, his eyes drifted down across the tear drop thong covering her sex and down across her toned legs to those cute feet, still clad in the incredibly sexy shoes.

She gazed at him nervously. "Turn around, bend over and peel down that thong and show me everything."

Turning around, she demurely bent at the waist, amazing him at her flexibility as it was clear she could easily touch her toes. "Look at me as you do it." He said gently and watched as she gently pulled down her thong, revealing the plump and obviously aroused labia. Her clit was poking out from under her hood and he could see a small landing strip, just atop her pussy.

"Good girl, now stand up and face me, feet shoulder width apart, shoulders back, so those lovely tits are properly displayed."

Once she was in position, he adjusted her posture slightly. "This is the position I want to you adopt when I tell you to stand naked in front of me."

Running his right hand across her body, he gently caressed the curves and marvelled at how soft her skin was, she squirmed slightly, as his hand drifted across her groin and skirted over to the top of her thigh.

"You are exquisite, by any standard. But for a woman of your age, you are breathtaking. Jack is a moron, I can only imagine how good you must have looked 20 years ago."

He stood behind her and after moving close, he left his hands rest on her hips, feeling the need in her, as he slowly rubbed his hands across her hips and slowly raised them up across her belly, before letting them drift outwards around her tits before leaving them caressing the tops of her arms. Sam, gently breathed on the side of her neck, causing her to shiver delightfully, then gently allowed his lips to caress the side of her neck, gently teasing her hair out of the way, he traced the gentlest kisses up the side of her arched neck until his lips, gently kissed behind her ear and ran across the edge of the ear and down to the lobe. Gently nibbling on her ear, his hands moved to cup her breasts and gently thumb her nipples.

The moans escaping her throat had Sam's cock throbbing and as he pulled her back towards him, he allowed his bulge to press between the cheeks or her arse and let her feel the heat and size of his cock. Her breathing had quickened significantly and she started to whimper in need as his hands slowly wound their way down from her tits, down to her groin and his right hand slowly delved down across her landing strip for his fingers to encourage her to open her thighs which she obediently did, gently he traced his fingers across her creamy soft upper thighs, running decreasing circles, until he parted his fingers and ran them either side of her sex, revelling in the feel of her silky soft skin.

"Now you are mine, the landing strip goes, I want your body utterly free of all hair at all times. I want to be able to drink in the pure beauty of your body any time I look at you."

"Yes sir," she moaned, nearly panting with need.

"Now I think it's about time you saw some of the other benefits the nanites have given me." He said as he walked round and stood in front of her.

"Remove my shirt."

She deftly undid the buttons on the shirt, her small delicate fingers working quickly, before he slipped the shirt free from his chest and gasped. The expression on her face one of wonder as her fingers traced and lingered on the cut muscles of his chest and arms.

"Now kneel and remove my shoes and socks."

Rebecca dropped to her knee's and did as requested. Sam reached out and cupped her face in his hand, slowly stroking her face with a finger as she gazed up lovingly at him.

"Now remove my trousers." He whispered.

She deftly undid his trousers and they fell to the floor, her mouth opening in surprise as the outline of his throbbing thick cock was revealed in his boxers. She helped him step out of the trousers and licked her lips unconsciously.

"Would you like to see your new owners cock?" he whispered. She gently nodded. "then take off my boxers, but you are not allowed to touch it yet, is that clear?"

She nodded, before carefully pulling down on the boxers, pulling the waist band outwards to allow Sam's throbbing member free. Her eyes never left his cock as she pulled the boxers down and helped him out of them, nearly hitting her face on his member.

"Holy shit sir, your cock is magnificent." She whispered.

"Now little one, time to show your new owner how good you are at sucking cock." He held the side of her face, as he bent his cock downwards and pointed it towards her lips. She smiled, before opening her mouth wide to take his huge cock inside her and made very agreeable noises as she used her lips and tongue to peel back his foreskin and reveal the throbbing angry helmet underneath. The feel of her tongue and lips on him was amazing and she clearly knew what she was doing as there was not the slightest hint of teeth as he released his hand from her face.

"There's a good girl, worship your owners cock, focus on providing me with pleasure, yours will come when I give it to you. Your job is to provide me with pleasure with your body any way I chose. Take it deeper, show me how much of that cock my good girl can get inside her throat. She pushed herself onto him, he felt his helmet press into the back of her throat and despite the gag reflex clearly being not that strong, she was struggling to accept his thick cock inside her.

"Good girl," he whispered caressing her cheek as she maintained eye contact and tried more to get more of him inside her. "I am very large, do not be disappointed you cannot take me yet, but understand that you will learn and soon enough, you'll be sheathing my entire cock into your throat like a perfect little slut."

Sam's balls twitched when he felt her almost purr at the praise. But he let her continue pleasuring his throbbing member, well aware that he was not close to cumming at this point.

"Jack is a moron my darling slut. You are wonderful and if you'd been mine instead of his, there is no way I would have been able to resist the urge to breed you like you deserved." Her eyes glowed with happiness at the words.

"Are you on birth control my darling slut?" she gently shook her head as she continued to suck diligently at his turgid member. "Good, I don't want you on it, if you are mine, I want to take you properly every time."

Her enthusiasm increased and she went back to trying to take him into her throat, desperately pressing herself onto him, trying in vain to take him.

"That arouses you, doesn't it slut." She let his cock slip free from her mouth. "Yes sir," she was almost tearful. "Why couldn't I have met you 10 years ago," she whimpered, clearly upset.

Sam, lowered himself down and took her into his arms. Holding her as she sobbed.

"Do not cry my darling slut. Trust your new owner. I promise it will be ok."

He picked her up and laid her down on the bed, smothering her tears with kisses, before gently trailing the kisses and licks down across her body, teasing, sucking and nibbling at her nipples, stretching them between his teeth, driving away the tears with cries of arousal. He could feel the tension in her body and knew she needed to cum soon, the emotion overlaid with arousal was becoming too much.

Kissing his way down to her pussy, he rested between her legs, before looking into her eyes as he slowly licked her from the base of her pussy, all the way along her lips to her clit, in one long smooth, firm stroke. Rebecca eyes widened, "please sir, need to cum, please..." he could see her desperately trying to hold the orgasm at bay as he languidly licked her inner labia, occasionally gently teasing her clit with the tip of his tongue. Bringing a hand up and inserting a finger into her steaming sex. He waited till the last second, then commanded "cum for me." As he rubbed her dimpled front wall and sucked hard on her clit at the same time.

"cccuummmmmmiiiing...." She managed to get out, before screaming, the force of her orgasm surprising Sam, as her back arched and he continued his work inside her and kept her clit sucked hard in his mouth as spasm after spasm wracked her body and her juices erupted all over his chin and neck. The veins in her neck bulged as she stopped breathing for a few seconds arched in ecstasy, before he finally released her clit and withdrew his finger. The aftershocks swept through her for a few more seconds, before she collapsed back. Her breath coming in ragged pants as Sam crawled up beside her and gently caressed her, helping her come back down to earth. Slowly her breathing normalised and her eyes opened, looking at him with wonder and adoration.

"Are you ready to be truly taken for the first time," he whispered caressing her heaving breasts.

"Please sir," she whispered breathily.

Get on all fours, knee's nicely spread. She rushed to obey and Sam positioned himself behind her, his knee's between hers, before running his hand along her back and taking hold of her hair in his grip. She looked back at him with undisguised lust as he rubbed his huge helmet along her sodden slit, his leaking pre cum, mixing with her copious juices, she shuddered a micro orgasm rippling through her body, the pheromones in his leaking pre cum triggering her, her eyes dilated, the lust pure and total.

"Take that pussy, make it take all your magnificent cock sir, show it who owns it now and make it please you," she panted.

Slowly, making sure he held her gaze, Sam started to push his helmet against her opening. Her eyes were wide as he felt her labia opening wider and wider to accept his girth as he slowly, inexorably pushed more and more of his large cock inside her sopping wet pussy. He deliberately did it slowly, letting her feel every single milimeter stretching her more than anything she had ever felt before. Her eyes were wide as she panted urgently. "more sir, make it take every inch of your glorious cock, it feels so big, so good."

Sam felt his helmet come into contact with her cervix before he was balls deep and carried on pushing, forcing her pussy to adapt and accept him till he felt himself buried to the balls, her cervix pressing hard back against him, but somehow feeling slightly softer now.

"Fuckkkkkkk." She screamed as he felt her cunt ripple and flow around his cock as she came hard again, the sensations of her milking were amazing, her cervix spasming against him and he knew he wanted to feel that every single day.

He pulled back on her hair, demanding her head rise. "Arch your back slut, keep that pussy where I want it, keep that lovely angle whilst I take you" he growled as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders and held her in place, before starting to slowly at first piston his entire length into and out of her glorious tightness. Feeling her cervix against his helmet every stroke felt amazing and stoked his desire to breed her if he could.

He was keeping a lovely deep rhythm as she came repeatedly, he never slowed, fucking her through orgasm after orgasm, revelling in her total submission to him. A prompt suddenly appeared in his eyeline.

Slave unit ready for nanite impregnation, do you wish to proceed? Yes/No.

Sam's mind came back sharply from the fugue state, lowering his arousal level, as his brain quickly thought and he slowed his plundering of Rebecca's pussy. Rapidly he thought through things. It was too soon, the thought of resetting her body to a younger age, restoring her to full fertility and breeding her like she dreamed of was almost too much to resist, but his morals got the better of him and he dismissed the menu, selecting no.

Quickening his thrusts into her depths, she howled in pure bliss as he pounded her tight pussy harder than he had ever pounded any woman. With a roar he buried his cock into her depths, hard against her cervix and exploded his seed into her depths. Rebecca came hard as the first pheromone laden spunk splashed deep inside her and her cervix spasmed against him, as her hungry cunt milking him for all he was worth. "Your mine." He growled as his strong arms held her to him.

It must have been several minutes, before they both came down from the heights. Rebecca turned her head and gazed into his eyes. "that was wonderful, I've never felt anything like it, it was so much more than I dreamed was possible." she whispered and he could see the love in her eyes. He kissed her deeply, letting his feelings pour into the kiss, as he gently stroked her.

He gently, pushed her torso down towards the bed, making her arse rise into the air, before he started to slowly withdraw from her. "Stay there." He whispered as his cock fell free from her depths and he looked at the combined cream start to gently ooze from her.

He rose and went to the bathroom to retrieve some clean up materials, before returning and cleaning up her sodden hole, he rolled her onto her back and opened her legs to finish the clean up as he watched his seed ooze from her hole. God he loved seeing her oozing his cum he thought, before he gently took her head and fed his cock into her mouth. "Clean your owners cock slut." He said gently as she started to lick and suck him clean, cooing as she did.

Once he finished, he laid down on the bad next to her and she rolled to place her head on his chest, before they both fell asleep together for the first time.

He woke the next morning as the sunshine tried to enter Rebecca's bedroom, she was spooned into him, his morning wood, resting between her buns, his right arm around her, hand cupping her breast. Raising his head, he could see the look of contentment on her face as she slept and the need to protect this beautiful woman rose within him.

His mind drifted back to the previous night and how he could have sent the nanites into her, then rejuvenated her body, and made her perfect and ready for breeding. He knew she wanted it already and the thought of doing it was so arousing, but it was too soon, the rational part of his mind rebelling against the dominant emotions she brought out of him. No, he had to stick to the programme he had devised, so he could not risk introducing another person to the trial yet.

He definitely liked her a lot, last night was the most intense experience of his life and the thought of holding her as he pumped her full of his seed had his cock rising back to full mast. She seemed to be everything he'd ever wanted, but she had only just split with her husband. Was he everything she wanted?

They needed to get to know each other better. He decided that unless he was prepared to collar her he shouldn't do it yet. Although the thought of collaring her, blasting nanites into her lovely little pussy and breeding her turned his cock into an iron bar and even in her sleep, she had clearly noticed, given the way she was pushing her arse back into his cock.

Sam, moved his hand and gently starting rubbing her labia, gently teasing it, making her cream start to ooze, as he gently, rubbed the glorious natural lubricant along her slit, teasing open her inner labia. She was still asleep, but little moans were starting to escape her lips, as he started rubbing his thick helmet along her slit, transferring her lubrication to his throbbing cock, until he felt it was enough to start to try and enter her glorious hole.

Easing his hips forwards, he gradually started to push a little into her tight wet warmth, working the juices over his helmet after his foreskin had slipped back, until finally he felt it was enough and started to properly press his cock deeper inside her. A deeper moan escaped her lips and her eyes flicked open when he'd gotten about half way inside her, she turned her head towards him with a glorious smile on her face as she pushed herself back onto his cock, encouraging him to go deeper.

123456...8