Evolution Unlocked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are magnificent." He said reverently. " I can only imagine what you will be like when you are rejuvenated by the nanites, I doubt I will be able to keep my hands off you."

She rose to her feet and hugged him tight "I hope so Sir." She whispered.

"So, what is your plan for this afternoon?" he asked.

Well I thought I would do some more research into submission sir, whilst I work out what to do for dinner, then I thought I would start to look after your house whilst you worked. Is there anything you don't want me to do?"

"I cannot think of anything except my workshop. Although feel free to have a look in the bedroom and clear sufficient space for your clothes. We might need another chest of drawers, but you can always use the wardrobe in the spare room for any excess. You might also want to have a look at what additional clothes you want to suit your new life. Cost isn't really a worry, I have more than enough income to cover nearly anything, so don't worry about that.

I am also thinking that I'd like to take you out and spend some time doing normal things with you as well, just remember that although it may be normal things we will be doing, you will be dressed in a very revealing and completely accessible way, so you may want to have a look at scandalous dresses to wear for those occasions.

I already have some toys to use on you, but once we know what things you want to try then we may need to invest in more. However before I head back downstairs and you start on other things, I want you to wait right there, because I need something from upstairs for you."

Sam went upstairs and retrieved a small jewelled butt plug he had bought before and never used and returned downstairs with it and some lube.

"Bend over the island and push that bottom out, feet more than shoulder width apart slut." He commanded.

Rebecca eagerly bent over and moaned in anticipation as he raised her skirt and exposed her arse for his inspection. Sam could see that her pussy was still very wet and he gently ran his finger along her labia, collecting some of her cream with his finger and licked it off his finger. "Damn slut, you taste amazing." he noted.

"Now, it's time to start your anal training and also let you have you master first mark to remind you that you are now owned as you go about your day. Spread your bum cheeks for me, show me your little star."

Rebecca gently eased her butt cheeks apart, blushing in embarrassment as he kneeled down behind her and looked at her puckered pink star. She gasped as he gently applied some lube to it and started to gently tease her with the tip of his finger. Nobody had ever explored her starfish before and although it felt really odd to start with, Sam's gentle ministrations, slowly started to make it feel good.

"Now slut, I am going to tease you open with first one, then two fingers and once you are ready I'm going to insert my plug into your gorgeous little bottom, where it will stay till later."

Slowly she felt him push a finger tip against her resistance as he used his other hand to gently rub her clit, slowly the arousal increase as he more firmly eased his finger into her star, gently working it in and out, like he was just starting to fuck it, until finally, she felt his finger slide past the resistance and bury itself to the knuckle in her virgin bottom. Sam was watching her carefully for any signs of pain as he slowly started to finger fuck her arse and stimulate her clit at the same time and was pleased when she started to moan.

Adding more lube, he added a second finger alongside the first and was pleased when it only took a few teasing strokes, before he was gently fucking her arse with two fingers. God she was tight he thought. Increasing the frequency of the strokes into her arse, he also increased the tempo of his stimulation of her clit to match, her moans increasing in their frequency and urgency. "Please sir, may I cum?" she breathed out urgently.

"Yes slut, you may, let me feel your tight little arse clenching around fingers as you cum."

It was only a few seconds later when she groaned deeply and he felt his fingers being rhythmically crushed by her tight anal muscles. He had the plug ready and already coated with lube, as her orgasm started to die down and he placed the plug ready to replace his fingers. In one smooth motion he withdrew his fingers and immediately pushed the plug into stop her starfish from closing.

He felt her gasp as he pushed more firmly and the thicker part of the plug started to stretch her open and slowly it started to ease inside her, till with a slight rush, it went all the way in and her anus clamped down tight on the thinner part holding it in place, the jewel looking beautiful between her creamy white cheeks.

"Stay there slut and allow yourself to adjust to my mark inside you." He commanded as he stood and went to the sink to wash his hands.

After drying his hand, he commanded her to stand up and pull her skirt down. "How does it feel slut?"

She blushed a little. "Full and a little strange sir, but also good, because it's reminding me already that I'm yours."

"If you need it to come out, then clean it and replace it after using the lube."

"Yes sir," Rebecca replied blushing. As he gently rubbed the jewel on the end through her skirt.

Sam grabbed the food he would need to get the upgrade completed this afternoon and headed back downstairs. All his documentation for the testing was up to date, so he started to consider how to design a different version of the nanites that he might feel comfortable with being able to market.

How would he stop them from being able to upgrade people, whilst still being able to resolve any medical problem and be able to offer the really potentially lucrative option of being able to reset people's ages?

Would he want to do things like allow them to resolve mental issues, or if they could do things like change people's personalities say to reduce aggression, or reduce selfishness. In theory at least the nanites could cure a psychopath or sociopath of that condition, they would treat depression simply by restoring the hormone balance in people's brains, the possibilities were almost limitless, but the potential for abuse was also horrific and he knew what he had known all along that they could massively change the world for both good or ill.

If he were to allow them into the market, he would need to significantly modify the design, not just so that they could not do the things that would cause a problem, but also so others could not then modify them to do those things. It would be tough and he realised not that long after he started thinking about it, that it would probably make sense to wait until after he'd at least started his own neural upgrades before he even started trying to seriously work on that problem.

But likewise he also knew that he would need a lot of resources available to be able to both achieve this and also make sure his idea didn't screw up the world worse than it already was.

The one conclusion he kept coming to in all this, was that he was going to need help and that he needed to be able to ensure that those people were entirely trustworthy. This was his baby and he absolutely needed to keep control.

He could think of a few ways, this might be able to happen, one of them being the method that had popped up last night with Rebecca. If another persons nanites were slaved to his, would that mean he was in control, or would they have access to an interface themselves. The wording chosen in the interface tended to suggest that he would retain control of them, but this was already beyond the parameters he had programmed in and clearly the nanites were evolving and adapting so it was not entirely clear.

He suddenly slapped himself up the side of the head, as he turned to his computer, how on earth could he be that dense, as he accessed the interface on the computer. He could see all the changes that had occurred within the menu's and he searched through the system to find the slave function and see if the nanites were providing an explanation of the function.

"Slave function" -- An additional unit is injected with nanites from the host, the slave unit nanites will remain controlled by the master unit unless the interface function within the slave unit is activated. If the interface is activated, then the option for the slave unit to take control must be granted by the master unit. If control is granted, then the slave unit will become a separate master unit.

He also needed to consider the security of his own computer, it was not connected to the internet, he used another PC for that purpose, but that didn't stop security being an issue if someone could physically access it. Another issue he needed to consider.

The reality was, there was not much he could do, whilst he was conducting the initial testing, beyond ensuring that his research and computer was secure, but he suspected that once he started with the intelligence upgrades he would probably be far better placed to resolve the issue.

As such he realised that apart from deciding upon the next upgrade option, there wasn't much he could do now and went back upstairs.

He could immediately see that Rebecca had been busy, everything in the living room was tidy and probably cleaner than it was after the cleaners he paid for had been round. Moving to the kitchen, he could hear Rebecca working away, although he couldn't see her, it wasn't till she moved round the island that he could see her on her knees, head in a cupboard, with her beautiful little bottom sticking out. Her mini skirt had ridden up and the sight of the jewel embedded in her lovely little crack was enticing.

Although he did have to admit, it was the sight of her pussy that had him hardening rapidly. Her outer lips were lovely and plump, more than a little pink, but her inner labia were just slightly protruding from between them, lovely and much darker red, there was something about a womans inner lips protruding that way that just got him hard. It was hard to define the perfect pussy, they were all gorgeous in their own way, but he had always found either, the perfect peach, with nice rounded and plump outer labia and everything else except the very tip of a clit hidden. Or lovely large inner lips protruding a long way, invitingly open, so that when a woman bent over it formed an inviting funnel, with a large clit and hood. However Rebecca's was beautiful in it's own right.

"Now that's a sight I could get used to." he said softly.

Rebecca turned her head and looked at him and gently wiggled her bottom. "I'm glad sir likes his property."

"I don't like it slut, I love it." He said moving across the kitchen towards her. "Keep working slut, don't stop." He said as he knelt down behind her and ran a finger along her slit, her moisture coating his fingertip enough for him to pull it back and lick it. She was seriously tasty. Gently he teased her plug and a shiver ran down her spine.

"Are you enjoying your mark slut?"

"Yes sir, I've never had anything in there before, but it feels wonderful, sort of full, naughty and a delicious reminder of how my life has changed. I can't explain it, but it feels right and makes me want more reminders that I'm now your slave sir."

"When you're finished with that cupboard, make us some tea and we can have a chat."

"Yes sir, I'm nearly finished in here."

Sam went back to the Island and picked up his tablet, flicking through the news articles and links that appeared seeing if anything was interesting.

Rebecca finished in the cupboard and set about making some tea, before bringing it over and sitting down with a smile next to him.

"I've been thinking Rebecca, whilst I'm still in the testing phase, there isn't much else for me to do work wise. I was also thinking that I could definitely do with a break and now I've got a beautiful slave, I think a holiday might be in order. Would it be difficult for you to take a week off and come somewhere nice and warm with me?"

"I don't think so sir. I've not got anything that's on an urgent timescale work wise at the moment and I think it would be lovely to spend some time being able to focus on nothing but being the best I can for my master. Did you have anywhere specific in mind?"

"Not really, only that I want somewhere, where I can show you off fully, I want to be able to show people my new beautiful and hot slave and every inch of her delectable body."

Sam couldn't help but notice Rebecca blushing deeply with a smile on her face. Her nipples had clearly hardened rapidly. "I take it the idea of being completely shown off, excites my little slut?"

"Yes sir." She whispered breathily.

"Would you like people to see you taking your owners big cock inside you, pleasing it and making it pump it's seed inside you?"

Rebecca nodded furiously, her blush having deepened.

"Should I parade you round, collared and leashed with everything exposed?"

Her eyes dilated rapidly, her breathing had quickened, her nipples were now trying to cut their way through her blouse. Sam gently flicked her nipples through her blouse and Rebecca moaned as she nodded her answer.

"Maybe I'll have to train you in front of an audience, spank that bottom and pussy and get you practising deep throat as a show?"

Her eyes widened and she blushed even deeper.

"My me, you are a dirty little slut aren't you?" he whispered gently in her ear.

"Your dirty little slut sir, only for you." She moaned gently.

"Bend over the island and present for me." He said firmly. Rebecca moved quickly, bending over the island and pushing her butt out, her feet a little more than shoulder width apart.

Sam pushed her skirt up to her waist and gently started to palm her bottom, gently warming it with his hand, before delivering a sharp slap to one of her cheeks. Rebecca moaned a little more, so he smacked a little harder on the other cheek, before running a finger down her slit and finding it positively oozing cream.

"My, you are a dirty little slut, what did you like most about that idea?"

"All of it sir, it sounded so good."

"Come now slut, it can't all be equal, which bit was the most exciting for you?"

"The thought of being collared and leashed in front of an audience sir, god, it makes me go weak at the knees, but so does the thought of being spanked in public and then providing my owner with pleasure. I don't know sir. All of it is more exciting than anything I've ever thought of."

"Do you know something that might excite you even more....?" Sam said gently as he continued to spank Rebecca's butt, enjoying the moans escaping her throat.

"Please tell me sir." She whispered.

"My nanites gave me a prompt when I took you last night. They told me a Slave unit was ready for impregnation, and gave me a choice whether to proceed." Rebecca moaned and shuddered as she listened.

"Were I to say yes to the prompt, they would lace my sperm and flood into your body, when I fill you with my seed but the nanites will remain under my control, working on your body how I chose." He whispered in her ear.

Sam could feel her body shaking, as he spanked her now gloriously pink bottom

"You love that idea don't you slut?"

"Yes sir," she moaned "may I cum sir, pleaseeeeeee?"

"Open your legs wider slut." He commanded gently and she eagerly obeyed.

Sam changed his aim and smacked her pussy full on.

"You want your owner to push his big cock into this slave cunt and flood you with his sperm and nanites and make you a slave unit, don't you slut?"

"Oh god please sir, please, please let me cum sir?" she whimpered, her legs shaking, as he spanked her pussy harder, the pinkness of her labia deepening as he fished out his throbbing cock and stood behind her.

"Beg for it slut." He commanded

"Please sir, make me a slave, flood your pussy with your sperm and creation. Change my body and make me better able to serve my owner. Make me even more yours sir."

"You may cum slave." He said as he took hold of her hip, lined up and rammed his cock balls deep into her tight snatch in one deep stroke.

Rebecca's body shook and she wailed as he rammed into her. He felt her immediately start to milk him as he pistoned into her tight little cunt, her voice rising an octave or too as she wailed, through her orgasm. Each stroke he rammed as deep as he could, his helmet connecting with her cervix, pushing against it, feeling it softer and more giving each time was intoxicating.

"Deeper, sir, please sir I want it deeper. It feels so good, she whimpered."

Sam pushed her legs further apart, trying to get deeper with each stroke, she came and came again, her legs shaking as the spasms wracked her whole body.

"Goooodddddd," she wailed, as another orgasm wracked her as Sam pumped deep and hard with every stroke.

"Make me your slaveeee." She wailed as he grasped her hair and pulled her head back.

Slave unit ready for impregnation, you wish to proceed Yes/No

Sam gasped as he felt the orgasm building deep inside him and thought "Yes". The menu disappeared and a prompt "preparing for delivery" flashed up with a progress bar. He felt his cock expanding, and it felt like he was going deeper each stroke. He felt a boiling sensation in his balls as he could feel the orgasm building and building, suddenly, he felt Rebecca's cervix somehow open and his helmet forced its way into her womb and she screamed as a huge orgasm ripped through her body.

His brain didn't register how he had gotten that deep into her, the sensations were too intense, her cervix was milking his helmet, whilst the rest of her boiling cunt milked his entire length. Suddenly a wave ripped through his body and he pulled her as hard down onto his cock as he could. His muscles locking

Slave unit impregnation commencing.

His mind almost didn't register the status bar as his balls exploded and he felt his urethra expand like a fire hose with the first jet of white hot cum lanced down his shaft into the depths of her womb.

Rebecca screamed again as the milking of her cervix and cunt intensified as jet after jet of molten cum fired into her. His mind barely registered the status bar moving with each jet as they remained locked together in mind blowing orgasm.

He kept spurting, she kept cuming and milking his cock, Sam would have fallen over were his legs not locked in place, his mind wandered in pure euphoria until it eventually registered a ping in his ear.

Impregnation successful, slave unit acquired. Do you wish to commence diagnostics? Yes/No

Sam's mind was struggling to come back to reality, the pleasure centres in his brain near overload and he barely managed to think yes, before he part collapsed on Rebecca's back. She was out cold, her juices running down their thighs, as Sam struggled back to reality.

Jesus fucking christ he thought as his mind started to slowly recover, his legs and hips screaming their displeasure at him. Note to self, never do that standing up again, he thought.

He held himself upright, not wanting to crush her as reality slowly asserted itself. His cock was still somehow still at least semi hard and he could feel his helmet being squeezed. He suddenly remembered breaching her cervix and realised that the squeeze must be that. Shit a brick he thought, he had just pushed his way into her womb and filled it with his seed and nanites, god that was incredible, the thoughts incredibly arousing, which hardened his cock again.

He looked down and held her hips, as he slowly started to withdraw. God she was insanely tight he thought as he gently pulled back. It was only when he felt his helmet slide back through her cervix and felt it shut behind him that he looked down. Fuck me, he thought as he realised his cock was a lot thicker than it had been and he watched in amazement as he withdrew more and more cock from her so tight little cunt, his mind was reeling as he withdrew more and more cock from her, somehow the nanites had given him a massive, fast upgrade, until finally his huge throbbing helmet popped free from her labia.

1...345678