Evolution Unlocked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want it all," she moaned as he gripped her hips and pushed into her depths, slowly starting to piston into her tight loveliness, the sensations shooting down his cock and into his balls as she looked at him with undisguised lust in her eyes.

"Use your pussy sir. Make it give you pleasure and fill it with your wonderful seed. Feeling you cum inside me last night was the best feeling I've ever known. I need to please you sir, cum in me, fill me with the gift of your seed and breed me sir."

He stared into her eyes as he felt the orgasm tingle in his balls and the flood start down in his prostate, then race up through his balls and into his shaft. He buried himself as deep into her as he could and growled. He could see the change in her eyes as his cum hit her cervix and her own orgasm started and she yowled in pure pleasure. Somehow the connection through their eyes grew, he could feel her need for his cum somehow and knew he would fill her like this multiple times a day, she needed it and if he was to be her master, he must meet her needs, just as much as she must obey him.

"I Love you princess," he whispered.

She smiled, then the smile flickered and he could see the tears forming in her eyes. "But what if my body won't give you that Sam, it's crazy, but I want to give you that so much, but my body might not be able to anymore." She whispered as the tears rolled down her cheeks.

"I think you're forgetting something Princess. It's not just me that the nanites can rejuvenate. If they truly work and show no issues, then in time, I promise you will be the second one to benefit from them."

The expression on Rebecca's face went from sadness to confusion to joy in only a few seconds.

"I'd be able to have babies?" she whispered almost in disbelief.

"Rebecca, if this is all what we hope for, then yes and if it's what you truly want, I will collar you... and I will breed you."

The tears flowed faster, but her expression had now had fully changed from sadness to joy.

"I thought I'd lost the chance forever, to be given the chance to have what I always wanted, I don't know what to say Sam.... Change me, make me yours completely, breed me sir.

She looked almost pained as Sam withdrew his now spent cock from her warm tightness, their combined juices leaking copiously from her freshly fucked hole. She looked down at his now softening cock with a longing in her eyes.

"May I clean sirs beautiful big cock now?"

Sam nodded gently at her and she immediately turned round, pulled back the covers and started licking and sucking their juices of his large member, gazing into his eyes, she whispered "we taste beautiful."

After she had cleaned him up, they got up and shared a shower, Sam, greatly enjoyed cleaning her with gentle caresses of soapiness, massaging her scalp as he washed her hair and just the feeling of her petite frame against his new harder, stronger body, it felt so right he could not explain it.

Over breakfast, he asked Rebecca what her plans were for the day as she was off work again today. She explained that she would be filing for the divorce this morning, but didn't have any plans from late morning onwards.

"I could come over and sort out lunch for you if you like?" she asked.

"I think that would be nice, although my darling, before you do, I want to explain a few things about what I require of my little submissive."

"That would be nice," she purred, moving up and caressing his arm. "What rules does sir have for me?" she said with a seductive smile.

"Hmm, lets think. Well for starters, you will always wear skirts and tops or dresses from now on, nothing below mid thigh, so you are always readily accessible. Bra's, either none, or ones that leave your beautiful nipples uncovered. Panties, either none, or open ones that frame and show off my pussy and give me access at all times. If you don't have any underwear like that, then my favourites are the Lola Luna ouvert range, they are gorgeous and I want to see you in them."

"That sounds lovely sir." She crooned.

"I expect you to tell me immediately if you are having any physical or mental health problems, my number one priority is your physical and emotional wellbeing. I want you to research Master slave relationships, both through reading and also through porn, so you can understand what types of things arouse you and what types of areas you want to explore. Then we can talk through things, experiment and find the right balance that works for us.

However I will expect you to provide your owner with pleasure, whenever, however and wherever I require. We will work on training you to take my cock balls deep into your mouth and we will start your anal training so you can please me any way I chose. However clearly your cute little bottom will need extensive training before it will be able to accept my cock without hurting you."

Sam was watching her face carefully as he explained, waiting to see if he could see any issues she might have and was pleasantly surprised to see nearly everything he said, seemed to increase her obvious arousal.

"If this works well, I also want you to know that I will want to mark your body permanently with marks of my ownership, so I want you to think about what if any marks you would like. Although clearly the final decision will be your owners." He could see her biting her bottom lip and the obvious arousal in her eyes.

"I take it the idea of me having your body marked is arousing slut?"

She nodded with a smile. Sam moved closer to her and pushed her legs apart, pushing his hand up her skirt towards her pussy. Finding panties in his way, he tutted. "What did I say about panties slut?"

He enjoyed the look of shock and arousal on her face when he grabbed hold of the crotch of them and ripped them off her firmly. Pushing fingers into her wet twat. He pinched her clit hard. "Much better." He gently growled in her ear as he rhythmically pinched her clit, watching her face as her arousal flared rapidly.

"Oh one last thing slut. You may not come without permission, your orgasms are mine to control and mine to grant, if you come without permission I will punish you, is that clear?"

"Yes sir," she whimpered as he continued with the harsh stimulation of her clit.

Sam watched her response, trying to learn the signs of an impending orgasm in her, she looked at him with hunger and need in her eyes as he continued his remorseless stimulation.

"Need to cum sir," she whispered frantically as it approached.

"Hold it slut, do not cum till I tell you can."

"Please sir, may I cum, it's so hard not to."

Sam smiled, "not yet slut, hold it longer." As he kept pinching her clit harder.

"You like this hard treatment, don't you slut?" Rebecca only managed to get a whimper and a nod out, he could see how desperately she was trying to hold it back and knew she would not last long.

"When I tell you, you will cum for me slut, not till I tell you though, you will cum on command like the good slut you are."

Sam waited a few more seconds, before putting his mouth net to her ear.

"Cum for your owner slut." He commanded quietly.

Rebecca shrieked as she came hard before his words had finished. The tremors wracking through her body as he felt her juices oozing over his fingers.

"Good girl, such a good slut coming on command." He whispered lovingly in her ear as she slowly came down. Removing his hand from her pussy, he held his fingers up and licked them clean, letting her watch him savour her lovely flavour, as he stroked her back with his free hand. Before gently kissing her and helping bring her down from the intensity of the orgasm. Sam wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into his chest and gently stroked her.

"I need to go home and carry on with my testing and work. Here's a key to my place, come over when you are finished."

"Yes sir," she said gently, kissing him before disengaging and giving him a smile over her shoulder.

Once Sam, made it down into his workshop, he pulled up the interface and considered the options available and was a little surprised to see that the menu's had reconfigured themselves and within the upgrades section, the menu's were split into what amounted to different bodily systems, he considered what path's he should upgrade first. Although he was in no rush, there was a logical efficient order to these things. Now that the digestive efficiency upgrade was complete, he could see that the additional nutritional requirements for some of the upgrades he'd looked at yesterday had reduced significantly, which would clearly making upgrades easier. After some consideration, he went into the cardio vascular section and looked at the upgrades possible and selected the efficiency option, again being surprised that the nanites could more than double his current efficiency.

After food, Oxygen and efficiency of distribution around his body was a clear winner as well as helping increase the fuelling of the nanites themselves, so he selected the maximum setting and hit select. The additional nutritional requirement was fairly significant, so he would be unable to achieve the requirements before the late afternoon.

Once he had done that, he started mapping the current menu options and devising his preferred upgrade paths. Part of him wanted to experiment immediately with areas that would clearly make him smarter, but it made far more sense to focus on enhancing the efficiency of his body first. He considered that you could look at it like mapping out upgrades to a car. You needed to make sure the rest of the machine could cope before you started trying to massively boost power. Although clearly the nanites were learning more and adapting as they worked, so it was likely that additional options would open up over time. Sam couldn't help but wonder where the limits might lie?

He'd finished mapping out the path he wanted to start with and had eaten some of the additional food suggested when he heard the door at the top of the stairs open.

"Sam?" Rebecca called.

"Coming." He answered as he made his way to the stairs and looked up. Rebecca was standing at the top of the stairs and she took his breath away. She was wearing a very short mini skirt and he could see the reflected glint of moisture between her legs even though he couldn't see her beautiful little pussy. She wore a tight fitted blouse, unbuttoned down to between her breasts showing him a perfect view of the lovely creamy valley between those pert mounds. Her neck was adorned again with the necklace that was more than a little reminiscent of a collar and her hair was up and done beautifully, revealing the gorgeous lines of her petite delicate neck, but it was her eyes that caught his breath the most. Their intense blue, was somehow brighter, whilst also softer as she looked at him, even he knew he was smitten by her.

"Hello beautiful," he said softly as he kissed her gently.

"I know it sounds silly Sam, but I missed you." She whispered back, her eyes sparkling with desire.

"I know the feeling my beautiful slut." He felt her shudder in pleasure at the words and revelled in the feelings that it generated.

They moved into the kitchen and after asking what he wanted, Rebecca busied herself making them both lunch. Sam just watched her, the way she moved, the lines of her body, her demure little glances at him, she was utterly enchanting and he could have just watched her for hours.

"So how was the morning?" he asked.

"Good, apart from being away from you. The divorce is initiated and even Jack seems to have the sense to want this done easily. I'm hoping that unless there are problems, we should be able to get it finished within a few weeks. I also did some more research into submission too and have done a fair bit of thinking about us and what I want to do."

"Ok, have you made any decisions?"

"Yes actually. The last couple of days have been a whirlwind and so much has changed so fast, but somehow instead of getting me confused, it's given me a clarity I've not felt since before I met Jack." She paused, thinking for a moment.

"The one thing I've realised Sam, is that I have been offered something nobody has ever had before. Women have been being told for decades that they can have it all, but I realised quite a while ago that this is a lie. I made my career my top priority at Jacks insistence, when in reality what I wanted more than anything was to be a mother, a wife and for the right man a slut." She said the last part with a smirk on her face as she looked at him.

"For everyone else that has made my choices, they are now fucked, because you can't have the career and be those other things, they are mutually exclusive and I didn't know it, till it was too late. But now you tell me that there is the option of a reset, that even though I've had the career and been very successful at it, I can effectively go back and have what I always wanted.

Not only that, you then open my eyes to something that had haunted my fantasies and tell me I can have that too. Have you ever thought about the different choices you would make, if you could go back to being 20 again and change things, whilst knowing what you know now?"

"Of course I have Rebecca, I think nearly everyone does, but I must admit I hadn't really thought about the nanites in that way till you mentioned it." He replied.

"I've spent half the morning thinking about it Sam, thinking about how it could change my life, how you could change my life. I'd always had so many regrets about some of the things that Jack had pushed me into, I'd resented him for that, but in reality it was my own fault, because I let him dictate to me, even when I knew it wasn't what I wanted.

You've freed me from that guilt, that resentment Sam, you've shown me possibilities I'd always dreamed of, or had no idea were possible and I want to press that reset button. I want to make different choices and unlike if I'd made that choice when I was 20, I know I won't have any regrets, because I get to have the best of both worlds, the certainty that my new choice is what I want without reservation."

Rebecca paused, looking at him, drinking in his appearance before carrying on.

"Sam, I want you, I want to be yours, the last two days may have been fast, but I've never felt this certain about anything before. I want to be your slut, your slave, the thought of you putting a collar round my neck leaves me shivering in anticipation, your pussy is dripping just thinking about it. When your ready and it's safe, I want you to collar me, I want you to mark me, I want you to put the nanites into me and make me your fertile breeding slut. The thought of having you putting you baby into my belly is the most arousing thing I've ever known and the thought that you could keep breeding me, over and over again, keeping me pregnant for year after year calls to my soul."

Rebecca walked over to him and knelt down, before looking up at him. "I am yours master, I know I shouldn't call you that till you collar me, but you are my master in my heart already. I can't explain it, it should be insane, but I need to be yours, I want it more than I have ever wanted anything."

As she finished, Sam could see the sincerity in her eyes and could hear the pleading in her tone. She was right, it was insane, but somehow it did feel right, he wanted her, more than he had ever wanted anything too and as crazy as it sounded, her knew that he loved her already, there was nothing about her that grated and the way she gave of herself was intoxicating. He wanted to love her, protect her, mould and shape her and yes, despite the shortness of time, he really, really wanted to breed this beautiful creature over and over again.

Sam's voice cracked slightly. "I want all those things too my perfect little slut." He reached down and cupped her chin gently. "Hearing you say those things is the most wonderful thing I've ever heard. The thought of slipping a collar round your neck is bewitching, knowing that you want it already is astounding and so beautiful.

I'm not sure how to express my thoughts about what you are offering me, beyond telling you that I want those things too. I want them as soon as possible. Have you thought about how we can make this happen? About what you want to do about your work and living arrangements?"

"Yes sir, I need to remain doing some work, because I think you will need my legal expertise. But I think doing it part time a couple of days a week at most is enough. The rest of the time I want to be your devoted slut sir. I want to look after you, service and pleasure you and do anything and everything I can to make you happy. I want to study to be the best submissive I can be and to help my master in every way I can. I want to learn to take my masters large cock deep into my body in every way and feel the joy of his seed being pumped into me any time he wants to cum."

Sam struggled with the emotions welling up in him, he knew that some of the speed of this for Rebecca might be because of the pheromones, but he knew it wasn't for him. With a smile, he indicated she should rise, as he took her into his arms, gazing down into her eyes, bathing in the glow of those sparkling blue pools.

"I want those things too my beautiful little slut, the thought that you are already mine, makes my heart sing and fills me with a joy I cannot easily explain. You are definitely and completely mine now, is that clear."

"Yes sir", she whispered, shivers of delight running through her body, her eyes aflame as they gazed into his, as he pulled her in close to his body, she clearly felt his cock hard as it pressed against her.

"May I service my masters big cock and taste his beautiful seed?"

Sam just nodded and watched as she sunk back to her knee's and freed his throbbing cock. Watching her small hand wrap itself around the base and her head descend towards him was blissful.

She maintained eye contact all the time as she started to gently lick and suck at his tumescence, making love with her eyes as she started to pleasure him.

"I also started on some research into how to deep throat sir." She whispered before engulfing his engorged helmet in her mouth and taking him straight to the back of her throat, she sucked firmly on his cock as she adjusted her body to line up her neck and head more, before he felt her swallow and the head of his cock sunk an inch into her throat. He could see the tears welling in her eyes, but they didn't counter the determination he saw there as she swallowed again and more of his cock crept into her throat. Slowly, gently she withdrew his cock from her throat and coughed.

"Wow, you are amazing." he said gently, causing a blazing smile to pop on her face, before she again engulfed his helmet and immediately took him back into her throat with a series of swallows, somehow smiling as she did.

Sam felt his balls starting to tighten. "You're such a good girl, your going to make me cum soon." He said trying to resist the urge to fuck her mouth.

She slid him back out of her throat, before taking a deep breath and pushing herself harder onto his cock. He couldn't resist the urge and put a hand on the back of her head, gripping her hair as she swallowed and got even more of his cock into her throat. He felt his balls tighten as he looked in her eyes and tighten his grip on the back of her head as he growled and started to pump his seed straight into her throat. He saw her eyes bulge as she tried to swallow it all, before he pulled himself back into her mouth and pumped the final few squirts into her mouth so she could savour the taste.

Slowly she sucked the last few drops from his cock and withdrew her lips, the pride beaming on her face as she swilled his seed around in her mouth, her eyes fluttering in micro orgasms, before proudly swallowing every single drop and opening her mouth to show it had all gone into her belly.

123456...8