Evolution Unlocked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her life till now had been what other people had told her it should be, but it hadn't been them making the sacrifices, it had been her. As age had caught up with her, she'd wondered if they had been worth it. Then in one fell stroke, Jack had shown her just how useless those sacrifices had been.

Yet somehow out of all that a miracle had occurred, she'd found a man who truly understood her, who wanted her to be herself and who had found a way to give her what no woman had ever had before. A chance to do it all again, a chance to go back and change her decisions and there was no way in hell, she was going to let that opportunity pass her by. She knew what she would vow.

It had seemed like a long time, before she heard Sam move, the nervousness in her multiplied as he knelt in front of her.

"What is that you have for me Rebecca?"

"It's the collar I want you to put round my neck sir." She replied steadily without raising her head.

"Do you understand what it is that you offer me?"

"Yes sir, I offer myself to you. I wish to be yours. Heart, body and soul, to have you as my master. To trust you to know what is best for me, to be by your side now and forever. To love you, honor you and obey you."

"Very well Princess." Sam said taking the collar from her hands. "Present your neck to me slut." He said gently, lovingly.

Rebecca, raised her head and looked into Sam's eyes, moving her hair to one side and turning her head slightly. She watched as he used the key that would be his to unlock the collar and felt a shiver of excitement as the two halves split.

Sam, slowly put the collar round her neck and closed the clasp. His hands were behind her neck and she watched his face, knowing that she had not heard the click yet.

"I accept you Rebecca to be my collared slave. I promise that I will protect you, love you, and train you how to be the best you can be. Your wellbeing is my concern, I accept your pledge of obedience, your trust and love in me and promise never to betray those trusts. I will love you, train you and use you as you deserve."

With that, Rebecca heard the click of the lock snap into place and a shiver ran down her spine, she couldn't help herself, she leaped at Sam and started smothering him with raw passionate kisses. "Please master, use me, please...." She whimpered, unable to control the feelings within her.

Sam enfolded her in his arms, holding her in place, reassuring her through the restraint of his arms. "Shuush my darling," he whispered gently as he picked her up and carried her in his arms upstairs. Placing her on the bed, he kissed her gently. "Present". He commanded.

Rebecca felt she could barely move fast enough, as she turned and got on all fours, arching her back, pushing out her arse and pussy, desperate to feel him use her. She watched as he quickly undressed, his now monster cock jutting skyward, iron hard, his huge spunk filled balls hanging gently below the beast that would use her from now on.

"Your sodden already slut." He commented as he ran his fingers across her slit, flicking the clit ring.

"Your pussy is waiting to please you master, of course it's wet sir." She giggled.

"Before I take you slut," he said gently as he rubbed his helmet along her sodden slit. "there are some things you need to know."

"Yes master."

"The nanites reset your fertility, so you are at the start of your cycle. However they also gave the option to pause your fertility and I have taken that option."

Rebecca looked at him, disappointed and also a little confused. Sam stroked her back gently.

"I do not need to explain myself slut," he said gently, "But I will, purely to assuage your fears, is that clear."

Rebecca suddenly looked embarrassed. "Sorry master." She whispered, her face flushing red.

"I want the thing you have dreamed of for so long to be truly special, and I intend to make it that. I want to plunder your womb and take you often so we can both enjoy the feelings we know it will engender. But I will breed you, at the time I chose, in the way I chose and I know you will love it."

The expression on Rebecca's face changed from embarrassment to shock, joy and arousal as he spoke.

Without saying anything, Sam started to press his monster between her lips, watching as they stretched wider and wider as his helmet forced it's way into his new property. Sam slid his hand up her back and onto her neck, before taking a fistful of hair in his hand, pulling her head back.

"Please master." she whimpered "Use your cunt, fuck it deep, fuck it hard remind it who owns it."

God she's still so tight Sam thought as he kept up the pressure and more and more cock disappeared into. "Please master, gonna cum.." Rebecca shrieked.

"Cum for me slut, let that tight little cunt suck more of it's owner inside it."

Sam felt the ripples start squeezing and milking him as he thrust harder into her, feeling her cervix spasming against his helmet, he kept the pressure up and forced it to open admitting his helmet into her womb. Just the thought that he was in her womb made the cum start to roil in his balls and he stopped moving, mentally trying to get control of the urge to pump her womb full of cum. He wanted to fuck her properly and slowly as her orgasm abated, he felt some semblance of calm return to his cock.

Holding her in place, he withdrew, till the very tip was just parting her labia and drove firmly all the way back inside, the sensation of her cervix was like a second pussy as he bottomed out in her womb. Forcing her to arch more, he used his spare hand to feel her belly and laughed when he felt his helmet pushing against the underside of her belly through her womb. He looked downwards and the bulge his cock was making in her belly from the inside looked fucking amazing.

Sam took Rebecca's hand in his own and pressed it down over the bulge of his cock and did little Rabbit thrusts. "Oh god master, feels so good having you in my fertile womb, I want you to breed me so badly."

Sam, slowly lifted Rebecca off his cock and turned her around, spreading her legs either side of his waist. "feed me back in."

She grasped his cock and aimed it directly at her labia, as Sam slowly drove it back into her depths, forcing her to take him balls deep in one long stroke. She gasped as he reconnected with her cervix and slowly slid back in, till her clit ring ground into his pelvis, causing her to shriek in pleasure.

Sam started to slowly grind and pump her up and down as she panted and moaned. "Cum for me slut, milk your masters cock." He murmured as he slipped a hand round to cup her bottom and started to slowly finger her anus.

"ffueeeckkkkk," she groaned as the orgasm ripped through her, her head lolling back. Sam dipped his head, taking one of her engorged puffy nipples into his mouth and started to nibble and suck on her teat, before sucking as much into his mouth as he could as her milk started to flow. This sent Rebecca to a new height, the strength of her contractions around his cock intensifying as he felt his balls start to boil. He pushed his cock hard into her as he started to erupt deep in her womb, keeping her locked in orgasm, his muscles locking and pinning her in place as her pussy and cervix milked every drop of seed his balls ejected, till she finally stopped, her head rolling back as she fell unconscious in his arms.

Sam was panting hard, he felt truly drained, trying to recover from the most intense orgasm of his life, as he held Rebecca and stroked her gently. Slowly, she came round, her eyes unfocused, till she realised where she was. Her arms snaked round his chest, and she nuzzled her head under his chin. "I love you master," she whispered over and over again, glowing in the aftermath of the intensity. Sam slowly rolled them over till he was on his back, keeping her impaled on him, rearranging their limbs, till she was resting on his chest, snuggled into his arms.

"God you are so special," he whispered as he gently caressed her and held her against him. They stayed like that for several minutes, before Sam slowly started to pull her off his cock, despite her murmured protests. He could feel her cervix starting to close as he withdrew through it and kept his cock plugged against it till he felt it fully closed, the thought of the lashings of his cum staying inside her womb was wonderful, somehow it felt like she was even more his that way. Then he finally fully withdrew as she whimpered and only a small amount of cum started to ooze from her freshly fucked hole.

"Your womb is full of my cum my little slut, and soon enough it will be full of my babies. You are mine." He whispered gently as he pulled her petite form into spoon against him, revelling in the way she pushed back against him and insisted on being as close and as enfolded in him as possible.

1...345678