Ex-Boyfriend(s) - A Conversation

Story Info
When you're married to a fan of erotic fiction...
2.3k words
4.19
1.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, babe. Did you miss me?"

"I did miss you. How was girls' night out?"

"The usual boring mess. We had the buffet at Spiro's, which is always great. Then we spent two hours listening to Helene and Mary complain about their husbands."

"Suck! Nothing interesting then?"

"Well, Angie ran into her ex-boyfriend and ditched us... again."

"He's stalking her. No other explanation. How about you? Did you run into any ex-boyfriends?"

"Huh? Oh, I see. It's like that. Well then, yes, I ran into, uh, two ex-boyfriends."

"Two of them? Oh my."

"Yeah, as a matter of fact they got into a fight over me."

"Really? Who won?"

"Does it matter? Anyway, the winner took me out to his car."

"You went to his car?"

"He won the fight. That's how it works, isn't it?"

"In high school maybe."

"Well, we were in his car. It was, uh, a Cadillac. And we were kissing and, I hope you don't mind, he got my boobs out."

"Shit, he got your boobs out? Could I get your boobs out right now?"

"Sure, like this?"

"Yeah, like that. Wow, you are so sexy."

"He must have thought so too because his dick got so hard that he had to pull it out, his huge-ass dick."

"Oh, please say you didn't suck his dick."

"I can't say that, honey. I'm sorry."

"That's all right. Go on."

"You want me to get out your dick and, uh, play with it while I give you the blow by blow?"

"Would you? Oh yeah, that's nice. Thanks."

"Now I'm leaning over the console, face down in his lap and he's got one hand on the back of my head and the other one is in my pants, playing with my ass.

"Oh no. Hey, could you just hold and squeeze it? I'm afraid this is going to be a long story."

"Okay, how's that? Okay. So I can barely fit him in my mouth and he's trying to push it into my throat. Then two of his buddies show up and get in the back seat. I tried to stop sucking his cock but he pushed my head down on it and wouldn't let me up."

"I don't like where this is going."

"Sorry, babe. It gets worse. A lot worse."

"Alright, go on then."

"He starts the car and we are driving around. I can't see where we're going."

"Because you're still sucking his dick?"

"Yeah. I was hoping he would turn on some music so my slurping and gagging noises wouldn't gross out his friends. But he didn't do that."

"I don't think it was grossing them out. But your ex sounds like a jerk."

"Oh yeah, he's a big jerk. That's why I broke up with him. Not because he didn't know how to fuck. Anyway, it was maybe twenty minutes before he finally comes in my mouth."

"Uhh, you didn't swallow, did you?"

"What was I supposed to do? I didn't want to get jizz on his upholstery. It's a really nice car."

"Okay, well I guess that makes sense."

"Your dick is really hard, babe. I hope you aren't enjoying this story too much."

"Just enough. Go on with it."

"I don't know. Would you like to kiss me?"

"Yes, please. Mmm. Your breath is surprisingly fresh after that."

"I had a stick of gum in my purse. So after I choked it all down he pulls over and tells me to get out of the car. We're in the country somewhere on a dead end road. His buddy sitting behind me gets out and tells me to get in the back and start sucking the other guy."

"Aw man. Did you have to blow all three of them?"

"Well, among other things."

"Oh no."

"Oh yes. Because while I was sucking the one buddy, the other buddy pulls me up on my knees with my ass in the air. He pulls down my pants and, uh, well, he kinda sorta stuck it in my pussy."

"Fuck. Did he at least use a condom?"

"I didn't have any condoms, lover. I wasn't expecting to get laid tonight, honest."

"Well, that sucks. Go on though."

"Now I had a big fat dick in my mouth and another one plowing into my pussy. What do they call that again?"

"A spit roast?"

"Yes, I was a spit roast. Fortunately my pussy was very wet from the blow job I gave to my ex and having him play with my ass as well."

"Yeah, that was lucky I guess. Would you mind if I played with your ass while we talk?"

"Sure, anything you want. Which, coincidentally, is what these guys decided they could do with me. I really felt like a slut with a dick in my mouth and another one in my pussy."

"Yeah, you already mentioned that part."

"I thought it bore repeating. The guy fucking my pussy was really getting into it. I just held his friend's dick in my mouth and throat and let the motion of the pounding I was getting do all the work. It must have done the trick because after a while, kind of a long while, they filled me up at both ends with their cream."

"I was hoping the other guy would pull out."

"I would have asked him to pull out but my mouth was full. Boy, you are making me all tingly, honey. You might have to kiss me, you know, down there tonight."

"Oh, absolutely. Right after your story."

"Okay. So there I am with my pants around my ankles, full moon above and full moon below, you know. And I thought, hey they all got their rocks off on me, time to get back to the restaurant. But no such luck."

"Oh, did your ex-boyfriend want to fuck your pussy too?"

"Well, kinda. His big dick is all hard again, and he says hey, you made her pussy all gooey you jerk-off. And his buddy is like, that's just extra lube for you bro. Though really most of the jizz was rolling down my inner thighs by now. Really, though, this next part is kind of embarrassing."

"Oh you're killing me. What did he do?"

"Well he tells me to bend over and grab my ankles."

"Oh no."

"Oh yes. Then his buddy pulls my butt cheeks apart. This is really embarrassing."

"I'm your husband, dear. You can tell me anything."

"Thank you, honey. That means a lot to me. So he pulls my butt cheeks apart and then my ex spits on my butt hole. All three of them spit on my butt hole."

"Well, I can see how you would be embarrassed to admit that."

"You said it. They were spitting on my butt hole and laughing about it and I'm just standing there on the side of the road, bent over holding my ankles."

"And then?"

"Gah, you are so impatient. Here, let me play with your balls for you."

"Thank you, sweetie. Now don't keep me in suspense."

"Well you know what happened. I shouldn't even need to tell you. He put the head of his dick up against my butt hole and started pushing. And pushing. And pushing. Then they spit on my asshole again and he started pushing again. Only this time it started going in. He was impatient, like you are."

"Did it hurt?"

"At first it did. But once he was all the way in, like deep inside my asshole, and he started to fuck my ass, it felt better. And when he pulled it out and they spit on my ass again it felt incredible when he shoved it back in."

"That is... just awful."

"It could have been worse, baby. They really knew how to fuck a girl's ass. And every time I started feeling a little dry they would lube me up again by spitting on me. After a while it felt as good as normal fucking. Maybe even better."

"Unbelievable. Wait, did you say 'they' knew how?"

"Sure I did, but you're getting ahead of me. So my ex was fucking my ass and it felt amazing and when he is ready to come he spins me around and sticks it in my mouth and comes in my mouth."

"Oh, that is disgusting. I can't believe I just kissed you."

"Come on. You love it. So he comes in my mouth and he says to his buddy, that's how you do it so you don't make her all gooey for the next guy. And his buddy says, that's a good idea, I'll keep it in mind. And while I'm cleaning up my ex's dirty cock with my tongue he goes ahead and sticks it right in my pooper."

"This keeps getting worse and worse."

"Hey, Don't feel sorry for yourself. I'm the one getting her tight ass drilled."

"Yeah, about that. I can't help but notice that your booty hole feels remarkably tight for having been fucked multiple times tonight."

"Well, they had really little dicks."

"I thought you said..."

"Never mind what I said. You want to hear this story or not?"

"Please, please. I want to hear it."

"So I'm getting my keister reamed for the second time of the night and the other two are making me suck both their dicks at the same time. One of them is only semi-hard, of course, having just come in my mouth, but the other one is hard as a rock again. It's a stretch but I can get them both about halfway in my mouth at the same time."

"You really are a whore, you know that?"

"I'm your whore. Well, except for tonight, I guess. Finally the guy in my butt is ready to come and sure enough he spins me around and almost gets it in my mouth. But he ends up coming on my face before finishing in my mouth. He is throbbing in my mouth and I am sucking and licking him clean."

"Wow, just wow."

"Knowing what's coming next, I ask could we please change position because my back is sore, not to mention my poor beleaguered butt hole. So the first two guys lift me up between them by my arms and legs and the third guy goes balls deep in my ass."

"They must have taken your pants completely off by then."

"Yeah, I forgot to mention that part. Anyway, between his ramming me and their swinging me into him my asshole is taking quite a beating."

"Sounds like it had quite the ordeal. Maybe I should kiss it later and make it feel better?"

"That would be nice. You are so thoughtful."

"That's me. Always giving."

"So yes, my asshole is taking a beating and he is pretty intent on fucking my brains out through my ass and I'm feeling the friction and he's not stopping to help me out."

"What a fucking jerk."

"Ah well, honey, guys are like that. You remember that time when we didn't have vaseline so you used hand lotion?"

"Uh yeah, sorry about that, honey. I guess I can be a jerk too."

"It's alright, baby. You're my husband. But this guy was just some random jerk-off. I didn't even know his name and he's stuffing his big, I mean his little dick up my worn-out asshole. And then he starts to grunt and groan and then he shoots his sperm deep, deep in my guts. What do you think about that?"

"Well, at least you didn't have to clean him up."

"Oh no, I had to clean him up. After he finished in my ass the other guys put me down and he stuck it in my mouth and I gave him a nice spit shine."

"Well. I have to say that is the worst story I've ever heard. And by worst, of course I mean the best."

"Thank you, honey. Glad you liked it. So how close are you? Would you like to finish now?"

"Yeah. if you are done using that whore mouth of yours to talk, would you please use it for what it is good for?"

"Oh, you want me to suck your cock now? Your wife has been sucking cocks all night and you would make her suck one more?"

"Yes, please. Start sucking."

"Okay, love. While I suck it, I want you to shut your eyes and think about the last thing those guys did to me before they dropped me off. I think you call it... airtight. But I think it should be... bases loaded. Here goes... mmm... schlurrrp. Mmm... schlurp."

"Oh, fuck that feels good. Oh shit. Oh fuck. Oh shit! Oh fuck! Ohhh."

"Mmm, did you like that?"

"Yeah, I did. Thanks. The story was pretty wild. I love it when you talk dirty."

"Can I ask you, do you ever want me to do something like that for real?"

"Fuck no. That's just for fantasy."

"I don't want to do those things either. But I would do them for you. And only you. I'll do anything you want, just like I said."

"I appreciate that. And I would do anything for you, babe. In fact, let's get those pants off you so I can lick that pussy."

"Oh, please do. I am so fucking horny right now."

"Oh wow. You aren't exaggerating. Your panties are soaked. You mind if I stick my finger up your ass while I eat you out?"

"Um, well, you did say you were going to kiss me back there later. Is that still on the menu?"

"Babe, after that story you told me, your ass is going to get fingered, licked AND fucked."

"Oh my. I hope we have vaseline."