Ex-Girlfriend’s Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I better get going now," he tells her after finishing the cookie and then washing his hands. He always takes care of his hygiene, being a clean teen. She is disappointed that he's leaving so soon but couldn't think of a reason to convince him to stay, other than simply telling him she wants to fuck him. And that isn't really appropriate, given that her daughter only broke up with him a few hours ago. So she is forced to watch him leave her house. This frustrates her badly but she tells herself to be calm. She couldn't lose her temper now. Not when he is vulnerable like this. It will take time but she will get into his pants soon enough, as long as she is patient and doesn't freak him out.

Then she realizes something. Yes, that stupid daughter of hers dumped Sean today, but she is even hotter than her daughter is. Leah couldn't even begin to hold a candle to her. She shouldn't have that much trouble seducing Sean now if she really wants to. She just has to be really aggressive. Alice realizes that there is no time better than now and quickly runs outside, where Sean is still there. The older woman grabs her daughter's ex-boyfriend and yanks him inside her house as he protests out loud in surprise. Then she slams the door shut and locks it. "My stupid daughter doesn't know how to fuck as well as I do," she tells him as she pins him to the wall. "You better hang on, my boy, since I'm about to fuck your brains out and there's nothing you can do to stop me."

........

A moment ago Sean was just about to leave the lawn of the massive house. Now he's been yanked back inside by his ex-girlfriend's mother. Leah is a strong girl but Alice Parker is even stronger than her. He could do nothing to resist and feels all the blood in his body rush down to his prick from the way she is treating him. The teenage nerd stands there in shock as the cougar kisses him hard on the lips and sticks her tongue in his mouth aggressively. She is almost brutal in her attack on him. It is the good kind of brutal though and makes his cock erect. God, it has never throbbed this wildly before. He could feel his heartbeat in his dick.

She quickly rips her spandex shorts off, revealing a very hairy cunt underneath, and then removes her top too, showing off her six pack abs. The older woman then dips her fingers inside it before bringing it out and then wiping her greasy fluid all over his face. "Wait a minute, Ms. Parker," he says to her as he tries to stop her from doing it. Alice doesn't listen though. Feeling her large breasts pressing up against him is making it more difficult for the boy to think now as all the blood meant for his brains is rushing straight down to the nether regions instead. All he could do is move side to side to get some air as she pauses her onslaught on his lips. "I'm not so sure about this right now."

"Why, and here I thought that you're a smart kid," Alice says. "First, you can call me Alice. Second, I have a vagina and you are cute." She then reaches down to cup his balls, grabbing them and squeezing. "All we have to do is get your cock inside my pussy. What are you unsure about?" Feeling her hand on his genitals and hearing her speak to him this way makes Sean's dick go even harder, straining up against the tight trousers. She really knows what she is doing right now. Her lips create a trail down the sides of his neck. "I can not believe my daughter would dump you. You are just so fucking adorable. I'll suck your cock everyday, baby."

"Oh god," he moans as she fondles his balls through his pants and bites down on his earlobe, gently grazing it with her teeth. She is far more experienced than he is, having already had sex with 126 guys while the only person Sean's ever slept with before is Leah. Sean is the only one she has ever loved though, except for her ex-husband who ended up cheating on and leaving her. "I am really flattered, but your daughter and I just broke up. Wouldn't this be moving way too fast? Shouldn't we wait for a couple of days before going on a first date or something?"

"No, Sean," she says. "I want you and I'll get what I want now." She then goes back to kissing him again before going down on her knees. The mature lady then unzips his pants and takes it and his boxers off. "You're smaller than I'm used to, but it's okay. I still want you." Alice then wraps her hand around his penis and begins stroking it gently. She caresses his erection, pumping him. It arouses her to feel his manhood throb in her hand. "It must be raining in here since I'm getting really wet," she teases. Her and her corny pick up lines. It's still enough to make a young boy like Sean blush though.

She then leans in to kiss the tip of his tool and give it a few licks, making him gasp. Alice smirks then starts to run her tongue up and down the length of his manhood, licking it deliberately as he tosses his head back. Then Alice gets the whole thing inside her mouth and starts bobbing her head back and forth. She has sucked plenty of dicks and is a very skilled cocksucker now, with a lot of experience. Soon he is crying out as she uses her lips to form a vacuum seal around the base of his cock. The poor boy has never had his dick sucked since Leah didn't want to give him blowjobs. Alice gives him head expertly, making him cry in pleasure from the warmth and wetness of her mouth.

Alice grins around his prick as she gets to taste his pre cum. Her cunt is moist from feeling the young cock inside her mouth. With this being the first time he's ever gotten head, he doesn't last very long. Soon, Sean throbs inside her mouth and tells his much older lover "I'm about to cum!" Instead of stopping like the teen boy expected, Alice sucks him off harder and faster, aggressively sliding her full lips along the length of his small penis. He blasts the insides of her mouth with his warm cum. Alice eagerly swallows his seed and then yanks his cock out of her mouth to stroke it.

Her hand forces him to spray the rest of his semen on her sexy face, covering her cheeks in his jizz. Sean couldn't believe what he's now seeing as ropes of his warm cum splatters all over the beautiful older woman's face. It only takes just a few seconds before Alice's gorgeous face is glazed with the boy's thick, creamy spunk. She makes him keep cumming on her face, directing the remaining semen in his balls out of his dick and onto her nose and lips. "I just love being covered in your cum, sweetie," she tells him before taking him straight to her bedroom. "You are going to give me more facials in the future, but right now I just really want to fuck you. And don't worry, I've got an IUD inside me."

"Okay, but please be gentle," he tells her as she shoves him onto the bed and straddles him. Try as he may, he is no match for the strong woman, who was once a world class athlete. "Go slowly, alright? I'm not that used to rough....." Before he could finish, she has already dropped her weight, spearing her snatch with his manhood. He cries out in shock as he feels her warm channel bunching around the tool, squeezing it tightly as she rests on top of him, her thick ass on his balls. "Don't fuck me too hard. I'm still sensitive after the blowjob," Sean begs but she ignores him, only giving him a little smile as she starts to ride his dick, pumping the shaft with the inner walls of her molten vagina.

Alice's pussy feels so tight since she hasn't had sex for some time now, ever since she first got feelings for Sean. He is attempting to not moan so pathetically loud when she places her hands on his shoulders and traps him on the mattress. After she gets in a few thrusts, the friction overwhelms him and his eyes roll into the back of his head as he gives up and stops resisting. "You love how this older woman is fucking you, don't you Sean?" Sean nods and moans her name really loudly, feeling her sear his prick and coat it with her clear juices. The warm nectar flowing out all over his rod is driving him crazy, completely wild with pleasure.

The older lady keeps on screwing him, fucking Sean faster as he begins to get used to her tight pussy. Being older and more experienced than her daughter, she knows more tricks and has an excellent mastery of her Kegel muscles. She grins and contracts her Kegel muscles, squeezing his prick extremely hard and making his eyes go wide in shock. Sean never thought he could feel this good before. Then, with a wicked smirk on her hot face, she also asks "Tell me. Whose pussy is better, me or my daughter? Tell me baby. Whose cunt do you like more?" She rolls her hips and grinds on top of him but does not drive down.

Like she expected, Sean is now very subservient to her horny slit and jabs upwards, poking into her as he tells her "Yours, Alice. Your pussy is so much tighter. It's hotter and wetter. I love your cunt so fucking much." Alice grins and rewards him by continuing to fuck the young boy, her large muscular ass slapping into his balls. "You fuck me much better than your daughter ever did. You're so much better than her. Your hairy pussy is so much sexier than her bald one." Hearing himself degrade his ex while her mother fucks him turns Sean on. He couldn't believe such filthy words are spewing out of his own mouth as he lies there and gets fucked by his ex-girlfriend's sexy mother.

"Good boy," she says as she bounces up and down on his tiny dick, easily breaking his mind and also breaking the bed with how violent she is being. "By the way, I lied about the IUD. I'm not using any protection right now." Sean's eyes go wide in shock. He tells her to stop fucking him but it's too late. Five seconds later he is screaming in orgasm as he begins to spurt inside her, filling up with pussy, firing multiple salvoes of cum into her womb. "Yes!" she cries out. "You're going to give me another baby, Sean. You're going to be a daddy. You're going to knock your ex-girlfriend's mom up with your sperm." Her lewd works make him spray even more seed into her cunt.

"You've got to take the plan b pill now," he begs her. She lies on her side and then rubs her cunt, showing him how much cum he shot into her as his seed flows out of the hole. He couldn't believe he just cummed inside an unprotected pussy. He just fucked his ex-girlfriend's mom bareback and filled her with his spunk, and she's not on any sort of protection. "I'll eat you out so that you cum too, but you have to take the morning pill right after, okay?" Alice just strokes his hair nonchalantly. She doesn't seem to be distressed at all, while he is now full blown panicking over what just happened. "Please, just say something Alice," he begs as she continues to play with the pool of jizz, his cum continually leaking out of her hot orifice.

She then moves up so that her hairy vagina is right above his face. "Okay, I will take the plan b pill, but you need to keep your end of the bargain first," she says to him as she lowers her cunt onto his face and begins grinding. Her huge ass rests on his chin as he services her and eats her out, cleaning up his own creampie. Sucking on her clit, he makes her orgasm soon. Alice cries out as she squirts all over the boy's face, soaking him in her pussy juices. "That was great, baby boy," she tells him kindly as she dismounts his drenched face. "Do not wash your face. I want everyone that you walk past to smell my cunt on your pretty little face."

He blushes from hearing this and then sits up on her bed but lies back down. His legs are still way too weak to get up while she is effortlessly strolling over to the mirror, pinning her hair up in a high ponytail. Tying it up, she returns to the bed and lies down next to him. "You'll take the plan b pill, right? You said you would. We could go get one right now," he says. To his confusion, she shakes her head. "But if you don't you could get pregnant!"

"I want to get pregnant with your baby Sean," she says, shocking him. "Don't worry. I have a lot of money. I can raise him. You focus on your education and then help me later when you have a job and an income, okay?" Then she tucks the still shocked nerd in under his sheets and cuddles him as he tries to wrap his head around everything that just happened. She gets an idea and lies down on her stomach, telling him "Use my ass for a pillow," making him rest his head on her thick ass.

A week later

Leah is very content in her relationship with Mack. She used to be happy when she was still with Sean, yes. But there was always a hole that couldn't be filled. Not in her heart but rather in her pussy. His small cock couldn't stretch her out and make her moan the way she wanted. He couldn't fuck her the way she wants. His brother has a massive dong that could though. Dumping Sean was hard since she did love him a lot ever since they were a pair of eight years old children, but her pussy compelled her to do it. Her cunt needs to be satisfied and Sean wasn't up to the task at all, so she did what she must.

Right now she is curled up in his arms, idly playing with his thick chest hair. Sean has never grown any. Mack, though, looks very manly with the curls. "I'm so glad I ditched the loser for you," she tells her older boyfriend with a smile on your face. "I know I made the right choice. It's a big trade up." Mack grins back and kisses her passionately. He kisses her hard, just like the way he fucks her. Sean could never be as manly as Mack is. Not a chance in hell. "I don't even know why I put up with that wimp for so long. It's probably out of some pity I had. We were childhood friends, after all. That must be it."

"Yeah, that's probably it babe," Mack says, cupping her tits and playing with them, making her swat his hands away playfully. "Oh come on. You didn't seem to mind when I suck on them during sex." Leah snorts. He could drip candle wax all over her during sex and she wouldn't care, as long as he keeps on pile driving her with that massive dick of his. Seeing it even made her horny enough to try taking it up the butt. She never gave Sean her ass, but she gave it to Mack, along with blowjobs too, because Mack is that hot. Mack really enjoyed the anal, and why wouldn't he? She has the second best ass that she's ever seen, the first being her mom's. "I think Sean probably jerks off to you every time my cock is driving in and out of your pussy."

"I think so, too," she says. "No one would ever want to fuck him after seeing his tiny dick. He probably plays with his small cock while thinking about me getting fucked by you, his handsome older brother. That's all he'll ever get, to masturbate while I'm being pleasured by a real man." She then gets up and pulls her short shorts up her long, toned thighs. It fits snugly around her curvy ass and she leans in to give him one final kiss. "I got to go home now, honey. Love you." Then she saunters out of the hotel room and gets into the elevator, humming happily, glowing in the aftermath of getting a great fucking up the ass.

During the elevator ride, she pulls down on her shorts to make it fit even tighter around her large buttocks. She is very proud of her ass and possesses great confidence in it, except for when she compares herself to her mother. Her mom is the only person she has ever known who has an even bigger booty than hers. It is rounder, thicker and more muscular. Leah has often felt a bit upset that she couldn't develop an ass the size of her mom's, but at least she is still young, while her mother is already 40 years old. She snickers to herself, silently chiding herself for having such childish thoughts as these. Envying her own mother's ass.

After the elevator stops and the door opens, she gets out of it and goes over to her car. There she opens the door and gets inside. Switching on the ignition, the blonde girl presses her foot on the brake and starts the engine. Leah then slowly drives out of the parking lot and heads onto the street. She slowly drives back home, listening to some songs on the radio along the way. It isn't long before she reaches home. The girl then parks her car and then disembarks. Walking up to the front door, Leah inserts the key and gets inside, locking the door shut behind her. She then sets her bag down on the counter.

The girl could see that her mom's bedroom door is open and she peeks inside. She then gasps at what she sees. Lying with his face resting on her mother's huge ass is her ex-boyfriend, who has taken up sleeping in this position whenever he is with Alice now. Leah screeches. Sean quickly wakes up, blinking groggily before seeing her. She now has a stormy look on her face and shouts "You bastard! How could you take advantage of my mother like this?" Then she lunges at him but her mom jumps up and kicks her stomach, knocking her down on the ground, with the girl landing on her ass. "Mom! He took advantage of you, and yet you are defending him? I'm going to kill him right now."

"He didn't take advantage of me," Alice tells her daughter coolly. "I took advantage of him." She lifts the cover and her younger lover presses a kiss to her muscular stomach. Alice strokes his hair right in front of her daughter's disbelieving eyes. Leah could only stand there and watch. What is this feeling she's experiencing right now? She doesn't love Sean anymore, so why does it hurt so much to see him worshipping her mom's six pack abs? She left him with Mack but now she is seeing him with another woman, and it hurts so bad. The fact that the other woman is her own mother makes this pain even worse for her. His hands are stroking her mother's muscular thighs and then caressing her round backside, squeezing the thick asscheeks.

Then Sean kisses further down, pressing his lips on Alice's wild forest, burying his cute little face in the thick entanglement of her blonde pubic hair. "Your mom's pussy is so much tighter and tastes much better than yours," he tells Leah nonchalantly before sucking on his older girlfriend's clitoris. Alice moans, locking her strong legs around his head and thrusting up, face fucking him. She grinds on his nose and rubs her cunt all over his lips, smearing the juices from her vagina on the boy's face to mark him with her scent. "I used to love you, Leah, but you threw me away so I belong to your mother now. Your mother's pussy owns it. I'm hers."

Alice then turns to look at Sean. "Would you like to fuck my pussy again, cutie pie?" she asks him. He nods cutely. "I want you to fuck me. Just call me mommy and I'll let you fuck me, Sean." Sean quickly calls her mommy and she gets down on her back, letting him climb up on top of her. All thoughts of her getting pregnant and plan b pills have vanished from his mind already and he slips into her cunt in front of his ex girlfriend. The teenage boy starts to fuck her as Leah watches, stunned by the action that is going on in front of her. "That's it, baby boy. Fuck mommy's pussy with your cute cock. Fill me with your cum and give me a baby."

Never before had Leah expected to see or hear something like this. Her mom is now begging her ex-boyfriend to impregnate her? "I love your pussy so much, mommy," he moans. "Mommy's pussy is so much tighter than Leah's. Mommy's pussy is so much hotter too. I love your pussy so much, mommy." Somehow the words feel like multiple shards of glass stabbing Leah's heart. Leah watches as her adorable ex keeps sliding his prick in and out of her mom's greasy cunt, a much hairier and more powerful looking one than her own. Her mother's massive bush is now glistening with pussy juices as Sean bangs her.

"You two have to stop now," Leah says, but they ignore her and keep on fucking. "Sean, you can't fuck my mom." There was a time when Sean would let her tell him what he can or can not do. But he is no longer Leah's boyfriend now. Now he belongs to his Mommy Alice and is obeying her order, fucking her pussy like the submissive slut boy that he is. "Stop fucking my mom!" Sean still ignores her and continues to have sex with his ex-girlfriend's mom right in front of her. He no longer cares about how she feels. He doesn't give a shit anymore, not after she cheated on him with his brother and dumped him in that video. Now he owes her nothing. No considerations.