Ex-Girlfriend’s Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice then tugs the sensitive rod and caresses it gently to keep him hard. "I really want you to fuck me in front of her, mommy," Sean tells Alice. "Show her how a real woman fucks." Alice just gives him a little grin and mounts his dick, sliding him up inside her as she comes to rest with her massive ass on his balls. She then begins riding Sean, fucking him slowly at first as he's still sore after she already made him cum. Her cunt still feels wonderful though. It will always feel amazing to the boy, no matter how there's some slight pain in the act. "Fuck me, mommy."

Leah stands there and finds herself in a trance as her hand subconsciously goes into her panties, rubbing her clit at the sight in front of her. She watches Sean getting fucked by her mom with a very unique combination of fascination and horror. By now she has accepted that her feelings for Sean are still there but she will never get to be with him again. If only she listened to her heart over her pussy and stuck with him instead of going for that bastard Mack! But no, she had to cheat on and dump the love of her life for some stupid, giant cock guy like the slut people think she is.

"Tell me daughter how much tighter I am than her," Alice commands him in a wicked tone. Her words make his dick throb inside her and she smirks at the effect that she is easily having on her much younger boyfriend. "I want to hear you say it, baby boy. Say whose cunt you prefer, mine or Leah's. Tell her who fucks you better." She grinds down on top of him and slides the walls of her vagina up and down the rod. "Say it now or I'll stop fucking you, my pretty little boy," she threatens Sean teasingly, knowing this will drive him absolutely wild. She knows him very well by this point.

"Your pussy is so much better than your daughter's, mommy," Sean says to Alice. Then he tells Leah "Your mom has a much tighter cunt. It's so much wetter and hotter too! Yours is way too dry!" Leah feels her heart shatter into a million pieces at his savage words as he says to her mom "Please fuck me even harder, mommy! I love mommy's pussy so fucking much! Fuck me with your tight, hot pussy, mommy! Fuck me!" Sean is now screaming like a whore as his ex-girlfriend's mother fucks him in front of his stupid ex, who is fingering herself to the lurid scene. This is way too embarrassing for the girl.

"Thank you, baby," she says. "I want you to finish somewhere else this time though." She then gets up off of his dick and then onto all fours, thrusting her large ass out at him. "My juices are enough lube. Just slide it in gently." He eagerly spreads her firm asscheeks and lines the head of his shaft with Alice's puckered opening. Then Sean slowly inches his way into her ass. It isn't very difficult since she's had many bigger cocks up there before and soon he is fucking his ex's mom doggy style right in front of her. "That's it, baby boy. I want you to pull mommy's hair too."

Leah watches her mom get butt fucked by her ex-boyfriend and finger bangs herself even more. "That's it, my stupid daughter. Masturbate to your ex's cock pounding my asshole," Alice says to her daughter. Leah has tears streaming down her face from how humiliated she feels. "You will never get to feel his cute little cock in you again. He's mine now. All you can do is watch and finger your cunt to it. You're so fucking pathetic." Alice slams her ass back at Sean and takes him fully inside her muscular ass. She twerks around his cock and also squeezes him hard, making him cry.

Alice fucks Sean's cock with her ass hard until he finally screams and fires a second load inside her ass, filling up her bowels with his semen. Alice sighs in pleasure as he empties his balls into her buttocks. She then gets up, walking over to her daughter before turning and showing Leah the cum leaking out of her ass. "See this? You'll never get it from him again," Alice says. "I thought you had to go to a funeral? Me and Sean are not going there. We are going to spend all day cuddling here before he has to go home. If his parents are mad about him not going then he will be moving out of that place and living here. He'll be sleeping in my bedroom so you can expect to hear a lot of stuff at night. Now go."

Leah couldn't believe it. She swallows back her tears and quickly leaves the house, feeling completely destroyed. The girl truly has no one left that she could turn to now.

.....

As it turns out, Sean's parents are incredibly pissed about him not going to the funeral. "How could you do this?" his father says to him angrily. "Mack's your brother and you didn't go to his funeral? You are a fucking disgrace! I should kick you out of my house for that." Sean's mom tries desperately to calm him down. The dad turns to her. "Just look at him. Look at that little shit. Not only did he refuse to donate his kidney and save his brother's life but he also refused to go to his funeral like any good brother should. How could you still stand here and defend him after what he did, huh?"

"What about what he did to me, dad?" Sean fires back, surprising both of them. He has only talked back to them like this once before, back at the hospital when he adamantly refused to give Mack one of his kidneys. "He tormented me for years and then had sex with my first girlfriend while I was still dating her. Granted, I'm with someone better now but the point is he was never a brother to me. He was always nothing more than a piece of shit and the world is now better off without him." His mother gasps, shocked by his words. She never thought that he would ever speak this way, even though Mack did do something extraordinarily terrible to him.

"Honey, please stop," his mother says, attempting to sooth Sean and calm him down, before the argument gets any worse than it already is. "If you don't stop now, your dad might actually kick you out." Sean's dad grunts, telling them that he is thinking about doing it. "Just apologise to him for not going. Then we can go to the cemetery so you can lay down some flowers on your brother's tombstone and say goodbye to him properly." This makes him scoff incredulously. He couldn't believe his mom is actually asking him to apologise when all he did was stand up for himself like he should have done a long time ago.

Sean's dad chimes in. "That's right. You either apologise to me now and go pay your respects at your brother's tombstone, or I'm kicking you out of here and never opening this door to you again." Sean just shrugs and heads into his room. "Where the hell do you think you're going? We aren't finished yet." The older man watches as Sean returns with a bag, all his books and some clothes inside it. "What are you doing now? Are you going to leave? Where are you going to live? On the streets? And who's going to pay for your education now? Cause we aren't paying for it. We aren't paying for anything if you leave this house today, Sean I mean it. You better think twice."

"I've thought about it several times before," Sean replies. "If you're going to choose to make me honour him after what he did to me, then I'm choosing to leave this house forever. I'll be living with Alice now. She's the only one who really cares about me." Then he strolls out of the house for the last time ever. He never thought he would be turning his back on his parents but here he is. To be fair, they're the one who turned their backs on him first by demanding that he give one of his kidneys to his dumbass brother, who trashed his own body with all those drugs and then dealt it a final blow with his reckless driving, getting into that clusterfuck of an accident.

Alice's car is waiting just outside and he quickly gets in. Sitting in the shotgun seat, he looks at his parents through the window as his older girlfriend drives away. The love of his life has promised him that she'll support him until he finishes his education and can get a job. Then they can support each other. He knows he's making the right choice as she drives back to her house, where he knows he'll be living with her from now on. Alice herself is delighted by how well this turned out. She secretly prayed for them to get into a massive argument and be unable to reconcile, and there Sean is, now moving in with her like she wants.

Once they are at her house, the two of them start making out almost immediately. Alice smirks as she could feel the stiffening rod between his legs pressing against her powerful thighs. She quickly unzips his pants and yanks it down, also taking care of his boxers. "You look really happy to see me," she teases her much younger boyfriend as she squeezes his penis and caresses it, pumping the hard manhood and making it harder. It quickly swells up with blood, engorging to full erection. The tool throbs in her hand as she slides her fist up and down, being careful not to jerk him off too hard, wanting to save it. "You'll be pumping cum into my cunt again today."

Hearing her dirty talk is really turning him on like crazy. He thought his cock got as hard as he could but now it feels like steel in her warm, strong hands. She squeezes it rhythmically and strokes the thing while biting her lower lip, her left hand rubbing his balls. Leah suddenly walks in. "What's will the bag... Mom!" she exclaims. "Please, I'm begging you. Break up with him and get someone else. You know he is my ex-boyfriend. Just go and fuck another guy, mom." Alice shakes her hand. She removes her hand from around his cock and removes her skirt and moist underwear. The older woman then flings her creamed thong at her daughter's face, with the panties landing squarely on it.

Leah finally loses it. She breaks down into tears and collapses to the floor, sobbing. The girl then gets up on trembling legs and is about to leave the house, head hanging low in shame, when her mother says "Where are you going? If you want me to pay for your college, you will watch me fuck your ex-boyfriend and then eat his cum out of my pussy." This hits Leah like a ton of bricks and she wails in anguish before nodding. She will have to do this if she wants to get a college education. The girl sits there as her mother jerks Sean off the way she's done before several times, watching Alice wanking him expertly.

"You're so much better at jerking me off than she ever was, mommy," Sean worships his older girlfriend, moaning out loud as she tugs his erection and fondles his balls. "I love the way you touch me. You just do it so well." Alice smirks, feeling the way his hard tool is jumping up and down in her fist as she caresses him. She pumps it and gives him multiple squeezes as he continues to throb. Her expert hand massages his erection very well and she rubs the tip of his cock on her muscular leg. Alice easily traps the pulsating shaft between her strong thighs and scissors them back and forth, giving him a thighjob.

Alice then stops after a few minutes of this and takes him into the bedroom. It is making her so aroused to see Leah following her inside. Leah then sits on the floor and watches her mom push the boy onto the bed, mounting Sean and grasping his dick. The woman has an evil smirk as she slides his dick into her cunt, sheathing him with her pussy and then sliding up and down his rod. "Fuck me in front of her, mommy," he begs. "Use me. I'm your whore," Sean says in the sluttiest tone he ever used. He is moaning really loudly, looking at Leah as Alice bangs him. "Your mom fucks me much better than you did."

"Please, you can't really mean that," Leah sobs as Sean looks at her with a level of contempt she never expected to feel from anyone before. Then the boy returns his attention to her mother who is really fucking him hard now. Alice's hips are a blur as she screws his brains out, taking the boy there right before Leah's eyes. Leah feels more pain in her heart with every passing second. She is becoming traumatized by the sight of her mother banging her ex-boyfriend, who she is still very much in love with, even though she couldn't amid it aloud. "Don't cum in my mom. Please don't."

"Shut up, idiot," Alice snaps at her. "I told you before. If you want me to pay your university fees, you will stay and watch me fuck your ex. You will watch him cum in my unprotected pussy and you'll suck his semen out of me. If you don't want to then you can always leave but don't expect to ever come back here again." Her harsh words render Leah a helpless little mess as she watches her mom's large booty slam down onto her ex's balls. Alice then tells Sean "I want you to tell her you prefer my pussy over hers. Tell her she means nothing to you now. Say it for me, baby. Say it."

"You're so much tighter, mommy," he tells Alice before saying to Leah "You heard me, bitch? Your mom is so much better in bed than you. Her pussy is so superior to yours." Leah swallows back her tears as her mother fucks Sean and makes him say all those nasty things. It is making her realize how he must have felt when she sent him those pictures and videos, but she can't turn back the time. "Fuck me in front of your stupid daughter, mommy. Fuck me so hard I won't be able to walk for a week. Fuck the shit out of me. Fuck me, fuck me!"

Alice really loves this. She has turned the boy she loves into her submissive slut who is debasing himself for her own viewing pleasure, letting her use him and defile his prick with her juices in front of his ex-girlfriend. She soaks him with her nectar as she hammers down and the teenage boy soon starts cumming bucket loads inside her and filling up her pussy with his warm cum. Leah watches on as the boy she loves unloads, emptying his balls inside her hot mom and flooding her cavern with gallons of his milk. After he's finished cumming, Alice gets up off of him.

Alice then lies down on her back and beckons Leah to come over with a curt gesture. The older woman spreads her legs wide apart and splays her pussy open. "Eat his cum out of me," Alice orders her daughter. Leah cries as she buries her face in her mother's cunt and starts sucking the cum out of her. She is now cleaning up like a little bitch and the worst part is that she's starting to get aroused by the taste. The mixture of her mom's pussy juices and Sean's cum is turning her on so much that she can't think straight and just keeps on lapping even after Alice tells her she can stop.

"You really are a needy little slut, aren't you?" Alice asks her daughter, who just fumble nods. "Well, you can go back to your room now, but first, you have to kiss Sean's balls first." Leah hangs her head low in shame and crawls over to Sean to press her lips to his balls, giving them a little kiss before getting up and leaving the room. She has never been so thoroughly humiliated before in her entire life. It sucks so much yet a part of her was turned on by how they humiliated her. She just couldn't accept the fact. Her pride, or what little that remained of it, wouldn't allow her to. She wipes the tears away from her eyes.

......

Leah is feeling very pissed off right now as she sulks in her room. The ordeal her mother put her through yesterday was a lot more embarrassing than anything else that has ever happened or could one day happen to her. She hates it and she hates how turned on she got. Why did her cunt have to get so wet from the taste? Why couldn't she have left that bedroom with some dignity instead of doing what her mom told her to do? It's all because of the university fees. God, maybe she should just give up on going to university and go professional with swimming? Maybe that'll work well.

But first, there is something she would have to do. She still loves Sean and can not bear to see him with her mother for any longer. The girl knows that Alice has already left the house and decides to go to the room she and Sean sleeps in together. Before that though, Leah heads for the kitchen and grabs a knife. She takes a deep breath, telling herself that this is going to work. It has to. She has no other ideas than this now. She'll get him to be hers again. She just has to be a little bit forceful with him but that is okay since the they are meant to be together, and nothing will change that.

She finds Sean sitting on the bed and reading a new textbook, getting himself ready for his next semester. The boy could hear her coming in and looks up in surprise. He frowns as she smiles at him sweetly. "What do you want?" he asks Leah in a hostile tone, making her frown. She doesn't like it when he is so mean to her, but it's her own fault for cheating on and dumping him. "Get out of the room now. I mean it." Leah just shakes her head and stubbornly refuses to leave, pissing Sean off some more. "I told you to go away, Leah. Just go."

"No," Leah says. "Look Sean, I'm really sorry that I cheated on you with your brother and left you for him. I never stopped loving you though. I only left you out of lust for Mack. I never loved him the way I love you." She moves to him and he backs away with a highly disgusted look on his face, breaking her heart. Leah knows it's her own fault he is treating her this way but she is still heartbroken by it. What could she do now other than take the most drastic of actions? She gives the nerdy boy one more chance to take her back willingly and Sean still says no to her though.

This pushes Leah over the edge and she draws the knife from behind her back. She brandishes it, saying "I gave you an easy way but since you won't take it I'll have to force you now." Leah then takes some more steps towards the gulping boy, holding her weapon in a trembling hand. "Just take off your clothes now and lie down on the bed, Sean." Sean's eyes flash and he grabs the alarm clock on the bedside table, flinging it at her wrist. It knocks the blade aside and she yells in surprise as he rushes around her and exits the room. She glared at him and follows quickly, still clutching the sharp looking knife in her hand.

At that moment, Alice enters through the front door. Leah quickly hides the knife behind her back and plasters on a fake smile. "Hey, honey. I forgot to get some stuff from our room," her mother says to Sean, before noting the look on his face. "What's wrong, baby? I mean, you look really disturbed right now." She presses the back of her hand to the boy's forehead. "No fever or anything. Maybe it is because I kept you up all night last night? I'm really sorry if that is the case but you're just so cute you're begging to be violated." Sean blushes a little from hearing this, but not nearly as much as he would have earlier on in their relationship.

"I'm really glad you got here in time," he says to Alice. "You see, Leah thought she is entitled to me because we dated first and knew each other since we were eight years old." He then shoots Leah a harsh glare. "She came into our room and tried to seduce me into being with her again. When I said no, she got mad and held up a knife at me. She's hiding it behind her back right now. She told me to lie on the bed and was planning to rape me. You've got to believe me on this. Just ask her. Make her show you her hands, baby, and you'll know just how horrible of a person Leah is now."

Alice turns around to confront Leah. It frightens the young blonde to see the anger on her mother's face and she has to take some deep, long breaths to calm herself down. "Is it true?" Alice asks in an icy tone. Leah gulps nervously. "Is it true?!" Still the girl refuses to answer. Alice then grabs her arm and yanks it around, seeing the knife in it. Leah just collapses onto the ground with tears in her eyes. "Get the fuck out of my house now," she orders the shocked teenage girl. "Go and never come back. I mean it, Leah. Get out of here before I call the police on you."

"Mom, you can't do that," Leah begs in desperation. "Please tell me you don't mean it. I know that I made a terrible mistake, but do you really have to kick me out over it? All I did was attempt to rape him." Then she realizes how badly that sounded and decides to try and be a little bit more persuasive. "You of all people could understand why I would do that, right? You think Sean is really adorable too. If he said no to you, you would probably try to rape him like I did. Just give me another chance and I promise that I will never pull this sort of stunt ever again. I promise, mom."