Ex-Girlfriend’s Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your mom is telling me to fuck her and I have to obey her, not you," Sean grunts, looking back at Leah over his shoulder as he fucks Alice's older pussy. "I care about her but I don't care about you anymore, Leah." It's like a slap in her face to hear him say this, even though she has no right to get mad at him for this. He's not her boyfriend anymore, and her mother is more than willing to let him fuck her. Heck, Alice's the one who asked him to do it in the first place. There is not a single thing Leah can do but stand there, rooted to the spot, unable to shift her gaze away from what is going on in the room. It's so fucking humiliating to see her ex fucking her mom like that.

"Mom, please stop this," Leah begs her mother but Alice doesn't care and just keeps on commanding Sean to fuck her more and more, telling the boy that his cock is hers. Leah just feels so fucking distraught as she watches her ex buries himself balls deep in her mother. All it takes is the sight of his prick entering Alice's pussy and the teen girl feels as though her heart is broken into many pieces and the pieces are stomped on. She watches in horror as Sean suddenly cums in her mother's pussy, filling it up really quickly. It is a horrifying sight as she knows that her ex boyfriend might be fathering her sibling right now.

"That was really good, baby. I love how you cummed inside me in front of my cheating idiot of a daughter," Alice says to Sean, reaching up to caress his hair as he continues to piston in and out of her. Shen then flips him over and gets up on top of the hard cock. The woman then rides him, taking over the rein and fucking the much younger boy. "Come on. Fill my cunt with your cum again. I want my daughter to see how much you love my pussy." She then bounces up and down on his prick, riding him as her daughter looks on in intense jealousy. Alice's muscular ass is a blur as she slams down on Sean again and again. It's now that Leah realizes she didn't fully get over breaking up with Sean and is still in love with him.

Alice skillfully fucks her much younger boyfriend and soon he is crying out as she squeezes her Kegel muscles and makes him cum inside. Feeling Sean's warm cum entering her vagina gives the devious milf great pleasure. Leah is still standing there, watching as her ex keeps on cumming and cumming into her mother's snatch. Once he is done, Alice gets up. Then she gets down on her knees and tells Sean "Jerk off and cum all over my face, honey. Cover me in your cum." Sean is more than willing to do that for her, as he is a very obedient boyfriend.

He uses her pussy juices as lubricant and jerks off. Aiming the tip of his dick at her forehead, Sean ejaculates hard. The boy blasts Alice's forehead with his jizz and fires more ropes of his semen onto her cheeks. Alice smirks as her cute boyfriend decorates her already stunning face with his cum, painting her cheeks with his white seed until he has finished emptying his balls on her face. Leah could only watch as her mom smiles at her with the boy's thick semen all over her face.

Five days later

Things have been frosty between Leah and Alice ever since the former found out about the latter being with Sean in a relationship. Leah feels betrayed by her mother who chose to pursue her ex-boyfriend and bed him. She angrily confronted Alice about this but Alice said that it was Leah's own fault since she didn't know what she had until she lost it. That hit hard. Leah didn't give up though and went to talk to Sean as she thought she could bully him into dumping her mom. Alice's pussy has transformed him though and he boldly told the teenager to go eat her own shit. Her shocked reaction was so priceless.

Right now Sean is at the shopping mall with Alice. He has never really liked the act of shopping, except for books. The boy is still here with her though since he wants to spend a lot of time with his older girlfriend. She also took him to a bookstore earlier, so there's another reason he's in a good mood today. Now she is asking Sean "What do you want to do next, baby?" He has followed her around as she shopped so now she is letting him choose what they'll do after they've already had their lunch. "Do you want to buy anything or should we head straight back now? Your choice."

Sean thinks about it for a moment then looks up. He smiles. "You know, all the critics say that Top Gun : Maverick is an extremely good movie," he says to her. "Some people say it's even better than the original. Why don't we go and watch it together, and see if they are right?" Alice quickly nods. She too, has been looking forward to the sequel for some time now, ever since first seeing the trailer. They go up the escalators together and head for the cinema hand in hand. Alice tells him to go buy the popcorn while she buys the tickets and he nods, doing what she tells him to.

While Sean is buying popcorn, he gets a phone call from his father. Picking up, the boy says "Hi, dad. What's going on? Is it urgent? I'm on a date right now." He then waits for his father to tell him what it's all about. His father wouldn't call if it isn't something important. The man isn't very fond of technologies and has made that clear several times in the past already. Sean's dad would only use the phone if it's something he really has to relay to someone, so now Sean feels nervous since it might make him have to cancel the movie date with Alice.

"It's about your brother," his dad says to him. Sean frowns. He doesn't like to think about Mack much now after what happened between the two of them and Leah. Even though Sean is with a much better woman now, he still resents the bastard for taunting him like that and treating him like shit when the two of them are brothers. "He was in a huge car accident today. I know you and him had a falling out but he's still your big brother. You should come here and wait for him to wake up." Sean has never ever heard better news before in his entire life and is about to cry out in joy. But then he remembers that his dad loves his brother so he restrains himself.

"I would, dad, but the movie starts in half an hour. I'll drop by the hospital in about three hours," Sean tells his father before switching his phone off, as his dad protests and demands that he just heads to the hospital right away. Then he takes the popcorn and goes to Alice. He does an excellent job of hiding how happy he is after hearing the news by pretending that he's simply excited at getting to see the movie. They then walk into the theater together and sit down at their seats to patiently wait for the movie. Sean caresses the back of her hand as they wait, feeling how soft is is.

He doesn't think much of Mack, feeling sure that the bastard will probably be fine. Sean hates him but doesn't want him to die or anything like that. If the smug asshole dies though, it won't be such a great loss to him. He would only be sad for his mom and dad who will have to mourn Mack. Sean knows that he won't mourn his brother after what he did. It will be just another day to him and he won't be particularly happy or sad because of it. He'll just be his own usual self. There won't be a damn difference to the young freshman at all.

The movie turns out to be excellent and worth the wait. Sean really loved the original film and this one is even better than the first, just like the all the raving reviews promised. Tom Cruise really pushes it, getting into a fighter jet for real to shoot this film. After the credits, Sean and Alice leave the theater hand in hand. Sean leans over to peck Alice on the cheek gently. When she asks him why, the boy simply tells her that he enjoys kissing her like this a lot and wants to do it every day for the rest of their lives, making his older girlfriend blush. Then he checks his phone and finds dozens of missed calls and texts from his dad demanding that he go to the hospital right now.

"I really have to go. My dad said that my brother got into a car accident and they want me there," Sean quickly tells his older girlfriend, who pouts since she wants to spend the whole day with him at her place. "I really wish I don't have to go, but my dad wants me to be there so I'll just get there and stay for a little while, okay?" Then Sean kisses her gently. "Could you drive me there please?" Alice nods and then they get to her car. She tells him to buckle up as she starts driving towards the hospital. The cougar has always been a very good driver but takes extra care now after hearing of Mack's car accident.

During the drive, Sean thinks about how he will react to the sight of his brother sitting on the hospital bed. He doesn't love the bastard anymore and wouldn't feel bad for him, but he'd feel sorry for his parents who now have to deal with the stress of seeing one of their sons looking like shit. That's how he assumes Mack will look, since the latter was hit by a car, after all. From what the text messages say, he gathers that his dear older brother wasn't looking when crossing the street and got struck by an oncoming truck. Sean almost wants to buy the truck driver a cup of coffee and thank him, but then realises he is being too vindictive, and that that might be encouraging bad behaviour.

When he gets there, he is shocked by what he sees. His once robust brother has bruises all over him and is lying in the hospital bed, attached to several machines which he can't identify. Hey, he's only a nerd when it comes to history and literature. Science isn't his specialty. "Why the fuck didn't you get here earlier?" Mack snaps at him. Sean allows himself to smirk, glad to see his asshole of a brother look so pathetic. "Do you think this is funny?" This time he chuckles and nods too, making his mom send him a sharp glare. Sean immediately stops laughing and puts on a serious face. His mom is one of the only two people who could make him stop laughing immediately like that.

"Look, I'm sorry, but not really for you," Sean says to his injured brother. "You don't get it? Okay. What I meant is that I'm sorry for our mom and dad who are worrying about you. That's the only reason I'm here right now. If dad didn't ask me to come I wouldn't visit you. They're the only reason I'm taking an interest in your fate." His eyes tell Mack that he meant every single word he just said and that it wouldn't affect Sean at all if Mack died. Gone is the nice, weak little thing who let his big brother push around. No more being a meek wimp. No, he isn't letting this jerk push him around anymore, especially since he's now far too weak to hurt Sean.

Mack glares at Sean, thinking that he's still in control of the situation. "It's even worse than it looks. When the doctors did an MRI they found that I also have acute renal failure, because of all the drugs I did. So I'm going to need a new kidney." Oh wow. "Go and get the blood test." Wait, what? "They'll do some tests on you to see if you can donate one of your kidneys to me. If you can, then you'll give me one of them." Mack looks at his younger brother expectantly, with an arrogant, entitled expression on his face. "What the hell are you waiting for? The nurses and doctor haven't got all day. Just get your ass moving already, you little wimp."

Sean gives his older brother a cruel smile. "It would be a waste of money to get the blood test, because I already know the outcome," he tells Mack. His brother and parents all frown at him, confused. "I'm going to be either compatible with you or not compatible, but the result will still be the same, fuckwad. I am NEVER going to give you my kidney." Mack's jaw drops in shock as he takes in his brother's words. "That's right. Even if I'm compatible with you, I'm still not going to donate my kidney to you, because you've done nothing to deserve it. You're a shitty human being who's made my life hell, and if you die, you die."

"But you're my brother. You have to-" Mack protests

"Since your actions showed me that you never thought of me as a brother, I've stopped thinking of you as one too," Sean replies. "You better get a donor soon or else you are going to die. And when you die, that will be the happiest day of my life."

"Son, you can't mean that," his father says. "He's your family and family must always come first. You have to let go. Forgive your brother and save his life, please."

"Listen to your father," Sean's mom adds. "You only need one kidney to survive. Both of Mack's are ruined now. Give him one of yours, sweetie, or else your brother could die!"

"I no longer see him as a brother or family member," is Sean's blunt reply.

"If you don't give him your kidney, we are never going to speak to you again," the old man tells his son.

"Fine by me!"

Mack finally lurches up and lunges for Sean. He lets out a guttural growl, shouting "You dipshit! You are going to give me your fucking kidney! You hear me? You're going to give me a fucking kidney now or I'm going to fucking kill you!"

"How the hell are you going to do that? Look at yourself, you dumbass!" Sean responds, getting ready for battle.

Mack then hurls a fist at Sean's face, which he easily dodges before responding with a sharp knee to the groin. This knocks Mack backwards as he clutches his pelvis in pain. The older guy still tries to attack him once more. This time, Sean retaliates with a finger jab to his left eyeball. Mack howls in incredible pain and a group of nurses rush over to try to restrain him and give him a sedative. He thrashes against them though and chokes one of them violently. One of the other nurses swiftly punches his head, knocking him unconscious

Two hours later, Sean receives the best piece of news he's ever heard. His piece of shit brother is dead from brain hemorrhage. Mack's brain was already injured from the crash and the punch only caused further damage which killed him. The boy squeals in joy, much to the shock of the doctor.

He quickly goes to the vending machine and buys some snacks for the nurse who threw the fatal punch, comforting him and telling him he did the right thing, and that Sean doesn't blame him for his brother's death at all.

.......

Alice is watching her younger boyfriend as he relates to her the story of what happened at the hospital. She places a hand on his arm and says "I'm so sorry, baby. It must be tough, losing a brother at such a young age, even though Mack was a real piece of shit when alive." She then quickly clamps her hand over her own mouth. "Sorry, Sean. I shouldn't have spoken ill of him, now that he is already dead. Are you going to be okay? I can try to think of some good things to say about him if you want me to. It is going to be difficult, yes, but I can try."

"Honey, you don't need to worry about me grieving," he says to his older lover. "I don't care about him anymore. I am grateful that he took Leah away since I got to be with you instead and you are so much kinder, sweeter and also much hotter than your daughter." His words make her blush as he nuzzles his nose on her neck. "He was just a jerk that I shared the same parents with. I'll never cry for him. Frankly, Iceman's death had way more of an impact than me. I actually cried for him. They really should have given him a lot more parts in the movie, but it's understandable given Val Kilmer's condition. It's quite a sad thing what happened to him."

It makes Alice glad to see that Sean is coping with his brother's death so well.

"I'm glad that you're doing fine now. I just really wanted to make sure you are really alright," she says to him. "I hated him too but I was worried that a part of you might still love him." Sean shook his head definitively, telling her that he no longer has any love towards his now dead brother. "So are you going to go to the funeral or not? It would be your last to say goodbye to him. He was still your brother, even if you despise him a lot." He shakes his head firmly again. "Are you sure about that, sweetheart?"

"Oh, I'm absolutely sure. My parents might kick me out of the house but you said I could come live with you, right?" he says to her before switching to his slutty and seductive voice. "I'd rather be buried in mommy's hot, tight pussy." Alice feels really good about how she managed to make him much more cooperative and subservient, but even she didn't expect him to become such a slut for her cunt. I must have fucked him even better than I thought, she says to herself in her mind. Alice quickly promises him that he can do that instead of going to the funeral of someone that he detests. She's successfully manipulated the boy into wanting to do something that she wants him to do, and it's a thrill.

On the day of the funeral, Sean is at her house. He is lying on his back on the bed, still wearing his clothes. Alice is on top of him, also still clothed, pressing her lips onto his as her hand fondles his full balls. "Your pants and boxers are offensive to me," she hisses into his ears as she squeezes his balls through them. His cock jumps up, straining against the material from the pleasure he is feeling. All the blood in his body is flowing down to his dick, making him feel light headed. "What should I do with them?" Alice asks as she continues groping him and grabs his dick, squeezing it.

"Take my pants and underwear off, mommy," he tells her. She obliges with an eager grin, unzipping his trousers and then yanking his boxers down his legs. Now the bottom half of his body is naked. Alice then removes his shirt so that his upper half is bare too. With the boy now fully naked, she takes her own clothes off, so that she too is nude. She then continues to kiss him fiercely on the lips and probe inside his mouth with her talented tongue. Alice runs her hands all over his young body before wrapping one of them around his cock. "Mommy's hand feels so good."

"Mom, we really have to leave now. The funeral starts in..." Leah says, entering her mom's large bedroom through the unlocked door. She freezes in horror as she realizes what she just walked into. "No! I can't believe this! You two are still together? I really thought that it was just a fling!" Leah watches as her ex-boyfriend cups her mother's round, muscular ass, squeezing it. "Mom, you need to go to the funeral with me now. The service is starting soon. And you should stop seeing Sean too! He is my ex-boyfriend, mom." Her naked mother doesn't stop jerking Sean off though.

Alice strokes her boyfriend's penis and tells her daughter "If you want to go to Mack's funeral, then fine. Just go." She caresses Sean's erection and rubs the underside with her expert thumb as her other hand rubs his balls tenderly. "But I'm not coming with you. I don't really care about that jerk." Then Alice slides down and wraps her lips around the tip of Sean's manhood. She slides her full lips down to the base of his prick and bobs her head up and down, sucking him off. The older woman is now giving her much younger boyfriend excellent head, going down on him like a pro.

Leah feels stung by this and then asks Sean "Please, you need to stop letting my mom suck your dick and come with me." Sean just carelessly flips her the bird, shocking her. "Sean, you can't do this! This is your brother's funeral. You have to attend." Again, he gives her the finger and keeps on lifting his hips to thrust into Alice's mouth. Alice sucks her boyfriend's cock and fellates him as her daughter watches, showing the girl the proper way to give a blowjob. Leah recognizes that her sexy mother has many more tricks up her sleeves than she does and also knows a lot more techniques.

"You two are really going to keep doing this in front of me?" Leah asks them in a small, broken voice. Sean tells her yes and then cries out as he pumps semen into Alice's mouth right in front of Leah with a look of pure bliss on his adorable face. The girl could only watch as her mom sucks off and makes her ex cum in her mouth. Then Alice takes the cock out of her mouth and jacks it hard so Sean ends up jizzing directly onto her beautiful face. Sean explodes even harder and fires loads of hot, sticky cum onto his older girlfriend's cheeks. He covers Alice's face in his spunk in front of his ex girlfriend, who could do nothing but watch as her ex drench her mother's face in his warm seed.