Ex-Girlfriend’s Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I'm not giving you another chance after what you just did," Alice says to her harshly. Leah's eyes are full of tears and Alice almost feels sorry for the girl. Only almost, since Leah did try to rape Sean. That's simply unforgivable, even if she is her daughter. There is just zero chance of them living together after the shut show. Leah finally gives up. She is soon packing her bags and leaving the house for the last time. Alice makes her hand over her legs before slamming the door in her face and locking it shut. It satisfies Sean to see this, knowing that the bitch now has no one left in this world.

"Thanks, mommy," he says to Alice as they go back into her bedroom to lie down and cuddle on the bed together, watching TV. "I feel much safer now, lying here in your arms." Alice gives a little smile and kisses his forehead. The boy blushes as he lies right there in her strong arms. She kisses all over his face and he squirms with a shy smile on his face. The older woman makes him want nothing more than to stay in her warm embrace forever. "Are you really sure that you are okay with Leah being out there? I was really mad earlier but now she is homeless."

"I'm sure about it, baby," Alice tells her cute boyfriend. "She cheated on you and then disrespected me by trying to pressure me into breaking up with you. Then she also tried to rape you. That's way too far. I can't have her living here after she did that." The two of them then make passionate love on the bed. An hour later, Alice really has to go to work. She kisses him and goes to put her clothes back on. Sean pouts but he knows that she has to work extra hard since he's now living here too. He's got a nice little job but it doesn't really pay much so Alice is paying most of the bill.

Leah struggles through the next several months of homelessness. She couldn't get any decent job before becoming a lifeguard at the local swimming pool. It doesn't pay much but the wage is about enough to afford a small apartment with the help of a roommate. Her older roommate is a drug addict. At first, she is able to resist the impulse. Later on, the roommate manages to persuade her into trying cocaine as she gives in to the temptation. From there on it is a huge downward slope for the blonde as she descends into a pit of doom. Gone is the vibrant young athlete. Now she is a hollow shell of her former self.

Eventually, Leah turns to robbery to try get money for her fix. Her addiction is just too great to overcome. The blonde teen mugs people in alleyways, using a knife to intimidate them into giving her their money. One day, Leah picks the wrong victim. This victim has a pistol and shoots her with it. The girl is then rushed to the hospital with a massive bullet wound in her abdomen. As hard as the doctors try, they couldn't stop the blood loss in time. Leah passed away at a very young age, muttering Sean's name, thinking of the love of her life in her final moments on Earth.

When Alice receives news of her only daughter's death, she is shocked. Sean is also stunned. Both of them do not know how to process this piece of news since they both used to love her a lot before she betrayed them. They still feel a bit sad for her demise even after most of their feelings for her have already disappeared. It's hard not to since one gave birth to and raised her, and the other grew up with Leah and dated her for a while. Still, they aren't as deeply affected by it as they feared they would be, getting over it pretty quickly, given their former relationships to the girl.

One day, Alice takes Sean to a luxury restaurant where the two of them dine fine food together. At the end of the meal, she holds his hands in hers and says "Honey, I want to tell you that I love you so much. I never loved anyone as much as I love you." She pauses for a moment before continuing "I want to spend the rest of my life with you." She then brings a box out of her pocket and shows him the golden wedding band she got. He gasps, shocked, some tears of joy filling up his pretty eyes. "Will you marry me?" The boy quickly nods, smiling wide as the two embrace.

Many weeks later, the two of them tie the knot in a beautiful ceremony with his friends and hers in attendance. His parents do not come, since he and Alice decided not to invite them. They are also pretty sure that even if they invited them, those two would still choose not to attend, after the argument that Sean had with them before leaving the house for the last time. Life is very good for him now that he has finally started a whole new chapter of his life away from all the toxic people he once knew. Yes, he is a bit sad about his parents not being there but it's for the best, really. He doesn't need someone who thinks so badly of him anymore. Not when he has Alice now. Alice is all he needs and he is all hers for the rest of their lives.

A year later they welcome their baby boy into the world.

The End