Ex-wife Gives in and Lets Me Watch

Story Info
A wife who had a hidden secret lets it all out.
917 words
4.13
12.5k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 07/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met my ex-wife in the mid-80s. She was a little blonde growing up in a rough area of Louisville known as Portland. She was sexy as hell and liked me as I did her immediately upon meeting. She lived next door to an older black dude nicknamed pappy. He was 30 when she turned 18. He had waited for this day. Her parents did not like him and she never told either of them the extent of how pappy would flirt.

He would tell her he liked her little outfit or, her little panties looked good under her shorts, etc. She said he always creeped her out. One day, he told her that he wanted her to drink his milk, and this made her avoid him at all costs.

When I met her and she told me the things he would say to her, it excited me that this older dude that lived with his mom next door to my little blonde girlfriend had a crush on her and he was a big black dude with dreds, it turned me on. I started teasing her to flirt back and get his dick hard and suck him off then tell me about it. Her reply was this..."I already make him hard just walking by him." I said "Really?" she said yup. I said how do you know? Her reply was a heavy sigh, "He tells me when I walk by him as he's in his yard or I am getting my bike down out of my garage, he says, pssst, hey slim, want some of this shiny hard chocolate?" I said "Wow," does it bother you, she said, "hell yes, it's scary."

We ended up getting married and having three kids, I always loved her hot little body and she looked so fucking good in thongs and G-Strings. I always teased her about Pappy and told her I want to watch her fuck black men. She would always tell me how messed up my mind was and that no man should want to see his wife with another man and certainly not a black man.

I tried everything, to no avail. Finally, I got her to sext with me when I went down to Florida to get a job and move the family down. During the sexting, I told her I had a dream she danced with a big black dude at a bar on the beach at a tiki hut cafe at sunset on the sea. As I texted her the story she would ask me for details like whether he was circumcised, did he have dreds, did have a round ass, and a six-pack. I thought damn, she's liking this.

I felt her excitement and she told me that she came so hard and there was pie juice all over her panties because she pulled them over and masturbated, just like I told her he did to her in my fantasy, I said he bent you over a chair, pulled your little white panties down to your ass cheeks and put that giant black dick in your tiny blonde pussy and that's when she burst and came.

I loved it, so the next couple of times we sexted, she let me go further and allowed the fantasy. Progress! Well, we started having issues in our marriage, and within a few years, we decided to call it quits.

Fast forward to 2004, we had been apart 18 months, we agreed upon the terms of our divorce and decided to meet at Sharkys on the Pier in Venice Florida. It was mid-September of 2003, This was the night it happened, we agreed to meet at the bar, to sign the papers at 9:00 PM.

My buddy Bobby was the manager, he was training a new manager for the upcoming season. The place was about 30% full when she arrives late. She was looking so fucking hot, she had on a sheer, turquoise sundress, no bra, with a little white thong on underneath, clearly visible to all, her blonde shoulder-length hair was bouncing off her tan skin and she had on white heels and white jewelry. My dick was throbbing the minute I saw her.

She arrives, slides me the envelope containing our divorce, and prances her way to the lady's room. all eyes were on her, including the new manager Roy, whom my friend was training. Roy is 64, a retired cop from New Orleans, ex-special forces in the military. He was built solid. 6'5, 286 lbs. A behemoth of a man with a kind disposition. I knew the moment I met him that I wanted this to happen, this very night, and when I saw him stare her down the moment she walked into the restaurant then off to the lady's room, I felt it in my heart.

I was right, this is the story about how I finally watched my sweet little ex-wife with her fine little body take on a giant black man with a massive cock and the chemistry shared between them and everything that happened. Afterward, we sat in my car and she sucked me off one last time and explained to me that living next door to pappy when she was 18 was more than she ever told me. She begins to tell me all of it. and I never knew it. She kept it from me. Her stories about her and him were stunning. I want to share them all.