Exalted Auctions: The Virgin Bride Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, no," Judy stammered in response. "I do want to take this opportunity... it's just," Judy sighed as she slumped back into her chair. "Okay, I will sign it. Just give me a moment." Judy began scrolling towards the end of document, walls of text flew across her screen. She could feel her heart thumping as adrenaline pumped through her veins. She had hoped to avoid having to make this decision right now, but she couldn't think of any reason not to go through with it. Upon reaching the end, Judy typed her full name in the prompt at the end of the document and her signature was added to the document digitally. Judy then forwarded the signed document back to Penelope.

Penelope's face beamed. "Sweetie, you made a great decision!" Penelope said with a wide smile. "I'm so proud of you. I knew you were the clever type." Penelope opened Judy's reply and clicked the attachment. Upon scrolling to the bottom of the document, she couldn't help but smirk upon seeing Judy's electronic signature. Doing her best to conceal her expression, Penelope stated, "That was a big decision. It was the right decision. It'll only get easier as we go on. These smaller details are oh so much less important."

Judy let her head fall backwards. I am glad that's over, Judy thought to herself. "Thank you," Judy responded as her body relaxed. "I know I made the right decision."

Penelope clicked at her keyboard; her attention focused on her computer monitor. "Ok sweetie," Penelope said as she continued to stare into the screen. "I am now contractually your agent. I know I said this earlier but that means I am on your side. Think of us as a team. It's my goal to make sure your auction is as successful as possible. Exalted Auctions takes 10% of every winning bid as its compensation. This means our success is tied to your success."

"I understand," Judy responded. Judy recalled a reference to this being non-negotiable in the initial correspondence she had received from Exalted Auctions.

"I have overseen a lot of these auctions," Penelope explained. "In fact, I have done so many that I could be considered an expert. I know what factors are likely to drive bids high and what things can kill demand. You really must get into the minds of these wealthy men who are bidding on these things. You must think like them. Also, every auction is unique because every woman we contract with is different. Some offer unique opportunities."

"I think I understand," Judy responded as she tilted her head to the side.

Penelope briefly turned her attention away from her computer screen and smiled at Judy. "What we're selling to these men is a luxury experience," Penelope explained as she nodded her head towards Judy. "We want to offer the men something truly unique. Any man can hire an escort and pay her to sleep with him. We need to offer them something worth a lot of money. If we think of it from their perspectives, the men are looking to avoid a boring, conventional experience. The major reservation these men have is paying a substantial amount of money for an experience that lasts only a short amount of time."

"Ok..." Judy responded with a blank expression on her face. "So, what are we supposed to do about that?"

"Here are some things we can do to take advantage of your situation," Penelope began. "You told me that you're doing this to pay for a wedding, right?" Penelope continued without pausing, "what if the auction winner gets to have you right after you are married? Normally when people get hitched, the bride and groom go on a honeymoon. What if we auction off a honeymoon with the blushing bride? Think about it. Our winner will get to be intimate with you on your wedding night and then spend a few more days with you. That is the sort of premium experience we could really upsell."

"I don't understand," Judy responded as she blinked at Penelope. "What do you mean a honeymoon? I thought I was auctioning my virginity."

"Think about it," Penelope explained as she continued to nod her head in the affirmative. "Some men are willing to pay big to be with a virgin. I don't doubt that at all. However, a lot more men would consider bidding, and bidding quite higher, if they get more than just one night with you. In addition to the wedding night, a short three-day honeymoon would really make your experience a lot more valuable. It would really pop at that point."

"Yeah, but," Judy stammered before swallowing hard. "I mean, that's a lot of time to spend with a stranger. I thought this was just going to be a one-night sort of thing."

"Look," Penelope lectured as she cocked her head forward. "You already agreed to sleep with whoever wins your auction. You've gone this far because you are the type of woman who knows what she wants. Your willing to experience some brief inconvenience for a massive pay day. Why not take this all the way? I'm telling you, if you auction off a honeymoon, I bet we can get a six-figure bid. Are you really going to leave money on the table for just a couple additional days? What do you think you'd regret more, losing a couple of days or only making half the potential amount of money with this opportunity?"

"Well," Judy began but then stopped and started scratching at the back of her neck. Judy remembered Melissa's advice about listening to the agent. I already must sleep with him so why not a few more times, Judy thought to herself. I'm already selling out so might as well go all the way.

"Alright," Judy said. "I trust you. You can auction my honeymoon."

"Excellent," Penelope replied with a smile as she typed on her keyboard. "You are going to make so much money. I am so happy for you. Penelope paused as she stared at her computer screen. "Sweetie, you remember when you first contacted us. The website asked you a bunch of questions about things you would or wouldn't consider."

"Yes, I remember," Judy responded.

"Of course, you do, let's go through some of these so I can make sure you answered them correctly," Penelope said. "You indicated you would only be interested in having protected sex. Most men who are paying to be with a virgin aren't going to want a barrier between them and their partner. Besides, such measures are unnecessary. We require all auctionees and bidders to submit to medical examination and disease testing prior to the rendering of auction services."

"That's true..." Judy said before hesitating. What about pregnancy, Judy thought. Judy hesitated before remembering she could prevent pregnancy with birth control pills. "I'm ok with unprotected sex," Judy responded.

"Great," Penelope said before continuing, "I am not trying to nit-pick you or anything sweetie, but I don't want you to leave any money on the table on accident. Women make mistakes when filling these out all the time."

"I understand, thanks for your help with all this," Judy responded.

"Here you put that you were willing to consider only vaginal intercourse," Penelope pointed out. "You excluded anal or oral sex from any consideration. I think if we're adding the honeymoon to the auction then being able to offer a variety of... options would be best, yes?"

"I don't know," Judy hesitated. "I've never done any of that before. It just seems like an awfully lot all at once. Both of those... they just sound so uncomfortable and weird. I mean, oral if its him doing it on me is no big deal, but if he wants me to..."

"Sweetie," Penelope interrupted. "My advice here is let's keep all the options on the table for now. You don't have any sexual experiences and it is impossible to know what will happen when you finally connect with your auction winner. Maybe as you spend some intimate moments together one or both of you will want to try somethings that you didn't expect to want to try." Penelope winked at Judy. "What you two choose to do together will be ultimately up to you. This is just to indicate that you are agreeable to consider these things."

Judy remembered sucking the handsome man's cock in her dream. Who knows, maybe I would like it, Judy thought to herself. "I guess so," she responded as she looked away from the camera.

"It's great to have flexibility when doing something like this," Penelope said as she nodded her head. "Speaking of flexible, you put here that you were only interested in bids from average or fit men. I can tell you based on my experience that the vast majority of our clients fall into these categories. If you're the type of wealthy man who would spend this sort of money, you tend to be highly capable at taking care of yourself. That said, it is probably best to remove this restriction. Our clients can sometimes be self-conscious and judge themselves as overweight when they're perfectly average."

"If you don't think it's going to matter..." Judy responded.

"I think that takes care of most of the details," Penelope said with a crisp nod and a cocky smile. "There's one more thing I need from you today before I sign off here. I'm going to need you to go ahead and take off your shirt in front of the camera for me."

"Uh, what?" Judy's eyes widened as she asked. "I'm not really comfortable getting naked on camera like that."

Penelope chuckled and responded, "I didn't say get naked. Just take your shirt off so I can see your chest. You're wearing a bra, right? You can keep the bra on. I need it to finish some internal paperwork."

"Oh, well..." Judy hesitated before continuing, "I guess I can do it. Hold on a second." Judy stood up from her desk chair and walked over to the conference room blinds. Judy reached over to one of the ropes connected to the blinds and pulled on it causing the blinds to close. By doing so, Judy prevented anyone in the office from seeing her shirtless inside the conference room. Judy then sat back down and began unbuttoning her shirt.

"No worries, sweetie," Penelope responded. "We try to estimate what each auction is worth, and our data consistently shows chest size has an impact. As part of our contract with you, we'll hire a professional photographer to take your auction photos. You'll definitely want to show some skin in those."

Judy blushed red as she finished un-buttoning her shirt. Her fingers fidgeted with the material as she opened the shirt up to reveal her large breasts snuggly tucked into a black bra. Judy looked down at the ground as she squirmed in her desk chair. "How much do you think my auction is worth?" Judy asked as she set her shirt down on top of the table next to the computer monitor.

"Wow, very good," Penelope responded as she carefully studied Judy's body. "Large and all natural, yes, I think those will definitely boost your valuation. Unfortunately, I can't give you a number. Our rubric estimates only in ranges and not individual figures. Because no one can predict what will happen during an auction, I can't release the estimated range to you due to the risk of litigation. However, because you accepted all my recommendations, I do expect your auction to be highly valued."

"I see," Judy said, still blushing, as she bent over towards the webcamera to provide Penelope with a greater view of her cleavage. "I'm glad I'm working with someone like you. This would have been so awkward if I had to deal with some sleazy guy."

"Alright, I am sending you an addendum," Penelope indicated as she returned to fiddling with her computer. "I am going to need you to electronically initial the following changes. You agree to auction off your wedding night and a three-day honeymoon. You agree to have unprotected sex with the auction winner. You agree with the possibility of having vaginal, oral, and anal sex. You agree to perform your contractual allegations even if the man does not match your desired body type of average or fit."

Judy received an email from Penelope and immediately opened it. Upon opening the attachment, the document immediately skipped ahead to the first addition discussing the auctioning of the wedding night and honeymoon. Judy followed the prompt and added her electronic initials. The document then immediately skipped ahead to the next addition. After initialing all the alterations to the agreement, Judy forwarded it back to Penelope.

"Sweetie, it was a pleasure being your agent today," Penelope said with a cocky grin on her face. "I'm so glad I could help you take advantage of this opportunity. You're going to do so well. We'll be in touch regarding your photography session and other details. For now, please enjoy those Chotchkies gift cards on us."

"Thank you so much, Penelope," Judy responded as she began to button up her shirt again.