All Comments on 'Exalted Auctions: The Virgin Bride Ch. 05'

by Faustian_Fables

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
beagriusbeagrius11 months ago

interesting story so far.

and it nice that you seem to have a schedule of 1 chapter a week.

Realdeal123Realdeal12311 months ago

@Faustian_Fables can you make her husband divorce her and making her regret this?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Should let his wife felts the same pain by fucking Judy

Lovemaster123Lovemaster12311 months ago

Judy doesn't deserve Luke, I hope he find someone better.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Pretty stupid idea. She would have made more money with onlyfans within a year ngl. And no one gonna know about it if she blur her face. Now she is just a hoe with little money lol. I once watch a podcast where a stripper said that she made about 30k most in a single night. She keeps her virginity for nothing :P.

Faustian_FablesFaustian_Fables11 months agoAuthor

The story is in the middle right now. Luke gets his own arc. Just be patient with it.

LouiseNaturistLouiseNaturist11 months ago

Excellent story and a fun story line. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Qwer12Qwer1211 months ago

5 stars of awesome writing and sexual adventure. Outstanding writing and character development and great story telling, Rock on this entertaining couple. Cheers

surfin24surfin247 months ago

Don't use dream sequences with sex scenes. Dream sequences on their own are fine and can add to the overall narrative arc, but dream sequences describing explicit sex "spoil" the proverbial "bass drop" of the actual scene in reality.

So much titillation (particularly in these kinds of stories) comes from the first moment of explicit sex outside the relationship, and those dream sequences tarnish that greatly.

On the other hand, if put in place AFTER a scene occurs in real life - as a reminiscing or recurring nightmare - this can be used to great effect to describe a character being tortured or reliving something they've already seen.

Faustian_FablesFaustian_Fables7 months agoAuthor

@surfin24 Fair enough, I did tell readers they could skip the dream sequence and gave a short summary of what happened. It does serve a plot purpose for Luke's story arc in the later chapters. He uses the fake dream as his frame of reference when interacting with reality which warps his perception. The payoff for this isn't until the last chapter and epilogue. I also like the juxtaposition of the dream versus the reality of what ended up happening. But in terms of pure erotic impact, you're probably right that it'd have been better after. This is the first story I've ever written so I'm sure it's not perfect. Thank you for the comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFaustian_Fables@Faustian_Fables
Please support me on my Substack: https://faustianfables.substack.com/ Nothing is pay-walled there. If I post a story here, it will eventually be posted in its entirety. But, chapters will show up sooner on Substack because I don't have to wait for a moderator to approve it. ...