Exalted Auctions: The Virgin Bride Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my muscles tremble and body temperature rise as I became mesmerized at the sight of my young wife juggling her tits for another man. I squirmed as I struggled to suppress my own arousal at watching my wife cuckolding me.

Mr. Palmer leaned back at ease and in control. "I could watch you bounce those bags all day," Mr. Palmer chuckled before continuing, "but if my pecker doesn't start getting a little affection, I'm worried by balls might explode. Sweetheart, would you be so kind to get on your knees next to the bed here."

Judy blushed before responding, "Of course, sir." She scooted off the older man's lap and got down on her knees next to the bed. My wife fidgeted and wet her lips, her heart pounding, as she waited for her boss's fat schlong.

She's not about to do what I think she is, I thought to myself. Judy had always been grossed out at the prospect of performing oral sex. I felt a fluttery, empty feeling in my stomach. My hands were trembling and when I looked down, I noticed my palms were sweating.

Mr. Palmer smirked at Judy before sitting up from the edge of the bed. His thick hands pulled on the strap keeping his bathrobe in place before pulling it apart from the middle and letting it fall to the ground. While doing so, Mr. Palmer revealed to Judy and to me his protruding beer belly underneath which hung a long and thick cock along with two firm rubbery balls.

"Oooh, it's so big," my wife said with wide, sparkly eyes as she grabbed the tip of Mr. Palmer's cockhead with her right hand and squeezed. Judy's right-hand was soon joined by the left as it gripped the older man's thick pole. My wife began gently humming to herself as she began to stroke Mr. Palmer's cock with both of her hands. I noticed she was wearing her engagement ring. I could see the diamond shine as her delicate fingers worked the older man's thick shaft.

"You seem awfully good at this for a virgin," Mr. Palmer said as his mouth fell open and he tilted his head back and closed his eyes. "Oh yeah, just keep pumping it." Mr. Palmer's body shivered. "Ok sweetheart, go ahead and pop it in now. Imagine you've been hot and starving in a cage for three days and I just gave you a delicious popsicle."

My wife's cheeks shined and her face flushed as she guided the older man's dick towards her mouth. As it reached closer and closer to her pert lips, Judy's face trembled. Quickly she wet her lips and opened wide as the thick tip of Mr. Palmer's cock pushed into her mouth and against her lips. "Unh, mmh, nh," she struggled to say something, but it came out muffled as her mouth was already filled with sweaty cockmeat. Slowly my wife's head began to bob her face up and down Mr. Palmer's shaft as her tongue tested the hard member and the muscles in her mouth sucked down on it. She pointed her eyes up and at Mr. Palmer as her hands took ahold of each of the older man's balls and began to gently pump them.

My mouth fell open and I impulsively rubbed my eyes as I watched my brand-new wife wrap her lips around Mr. Palmer's cock. "No way," I said softly to myself. As I watched Judy's head crudely bobbing back and forth across Mr. Palmer's dick while she massaged his balls, I forgot what I was doing and quickly began rubbing my penis through the material of my pants. Oh shit, I thought. I had never felt a more intense urge to jerk off.

Mr. Palmer's face and neck went flush as he appeared temporarily out of breath. "Unh, ohh, unh," he moaned as he closed his eyes. "You're good. Too good. Toooooo good." Mr. Palmer let out large gasp. "Ok sweetheart, I paid a lot of money for tonight and I want to save myself for when I deflower you. Don't worry, you'll get to suck my cock again later. It's going to spend a lot of time in your mouth these next couple of days."

Judy let go of Mr. Palmer's balls and gently pulled the cock out of her mouth. After pausing for a moment to catch her breath, Judy stood up and quickly leaned into Mr. Palmer looking him deeply in the eyes. "Anything you want sir, just tell me," my wife offered as she stared at his thick cock and wet her lips.

Mr. Palmer grabbed one of Judy's breasts with each of his hands and fondled them, stroking and squeezing every curve as he pulled her in closer. "Ok sweetheart, get naked and lay down on the bed," Mr. Palmer instructed. "It's time to pop that cherry."

My wife quickly removed her lingerie leaving her completely nude except for her large diamond engagement ring. She climbed naked on to the bed, laying down on her stomach. Once on the bed, she couldn't stop fidgeting as she bit down on her lower lip and waited for Palmer to mount her with his thick veiny cock.

"You don't mind if I skip the whole condom thing, do you?" Mr. Palmer said with a smirk as he swaggered over to the side of the bed near Judy's bottom. "I'll just pull out before things get messy."

"No, not at all," my wife responded with a smirk of her own.

Mr. Palmer climbed on top of the bed behind Judy. His hairy hands lifted her ass up and spread her legs open to give himself a look at her virgin pussy. "Wow, you really are tight," Mr. Palmer remarked as he stared intently at my wife's virgin opening. A wide smile began to slowly build on the older man's face. After spending a moment or so to drag Judy's limp and pliable body into place, Mr. Palmer grabbed his shaft and began to rub the head of his cock against Judy's tight slit.

Judy parted her lips as her eyes became glossy and soft and her body began to shiver. Her wet pussy grew moist and begin to throb. My wife arched her back and prepared to allow the older man to mount her. "Today was my wedding," Judy said as she wet her lips. "I'm ready to finally get fucked."

"I suppose I should stop teasing then," Mr. Palmer responded as he took a firm grip on his shaft and began pushing it into her virgin slit. "It's tight, very tight." Mr. Palmer opened his mouth like he was panting as he attempted to slowly push his thick cock into my wife's delicate, narrow entrance.

My wife tipped her head back and closed her eyes as Mr. Palmer mounted her. She began to rub her arms as she shivered in response to the hard cock impaling her. Her soaking virgin hole gradually began to open and surrender her virgin insides up to her overweight boss. "Oh gawd, unhhhhh," Judy moaned as her eyes grew wide.

Mr. Palmer smirked as he used his pelvis and hand to manipulate his penis. Slowly and methodically as if he were picking a lock, Mr. Palmer opened Judy up. As Mr. Palmer loosened up the young woman's vagina, he was now able to start properly fucking her. Slowly he pumped his cock in and out of my wife's tight pussy going harder and faster with each attempt.

"Unh, It's, ohh, it's getting, unh, really loose, oh gawd," Judy moaned with raised eyebrows as she blinked repeatedly. "Ung, I, ohh, unh, I think you broke it..." Moisture poured out of her no-longer virgin slit as if she were an impaled fruit seeping out its insides.

I clenched my teeth as my wife was deflowered in front of my own eyes. My heart raced as I was overwhelmed by an insatiable desire to stimulate my cock. I violently tugged my pants and underwear down my legs and began pumping my cock as I watched my wife getting fucked by her boss. I could feel my body start to go slack as I felt temporarily breathless.

"Unh, unh, so, tight," Mr. Palmer grunted and moaned as the pace at which he was fucking my young wife steadied. "I, unh, sheesh, unh, I don't know, unh, how much longer, unh." Mr. Palmers eyes went wide and began to tear up a little bit as he breathed heavily.

"Give me your cum, unhhh" Judy moaned as her face grew flush and her eyes glossed up. "Cum inside me, please!"

As Mr. Palmer began to spray my wife's insides with his thick gooey semen, I furiously pumped my cock only to feel my knees suddenly weaken. I fell forward towards the door and without the ability to move my legs I was powerless to stop myself from tumbling out of the door and into the bedroom. I landed next to the bed on my back right in front of my wife as she began to dismount from Mr. Palmer's cock. The sight of my Mr. Palmer's jizz oozing out of my wife's pussy only for her to quickly rack it back inside of her with her right hand sent me over the edge and I began ejaculating all over myself in front of the two lovers.

"What the fuck!" Judy yelled as she writhed her nose and jumped away from me. "You've been jerking off to some fantasy of me fucking my fat boss. You're completely pathetic." Judy crossed her arms and sneered before both she and Mr. Palmer began laughing at me. I felt my ribs squeeze and my stomach knot.

My eyes suddenly shot open, and I realized I was whimpering alone on Judy's couch. I quickly swallowed as I felt cold sweat all over my hot body. What a fucking nightmare, I thought to myself. I reached my hand down and touched something sticky. What the fuck? I pulled open the bed sheet and noticed I had jizzed all over my abs. My eyes widened at the revelation. I hadn't had a wet dream like this since I was a teenager. In fact, I don't recall ever having any dream as vivid as that one.

27. Day of the Wedding

I knew Judy fantasized about having this big wedding ever since she was a child but the deal she had made with Exalted Auctions lead to an experience, that for both of us, was at best bitter sweet. Judy looked stunning in her wedding dress, but I kept getting flashbacks to our photography session where she had posed wearing the skimpy bridal gown lingerie. Judy's real wedding dress was beautiful, elegant, and regal unlike the obscene costume, but it didn't help that Judy's makeup for the wedding seemed to match what she had worn during the photoshoot. Every time it popped into my head, I was reminded of the fact that I wouldn't see Judy for one night and three days and I would chew the inside of my cheeks and grimace. I kept getting comments that I should smile more. You know since it was my wedding day. The day that should be one of the happiest in my life.

Judy did get to show off her dress and engagement ring to all the friends and family we invited. Despite the awkward evening ahead of her I could tell that she was trying to make the best out of our unfortunate circumstances. I did notice occasionally she'd get lost in her thoughts and start trembling or dragging her footsteps.

Prior to my obscene dream, as the wedding approached, I had been increasingly coming to terms with the fact that we wouldn't see each other for a while and that may be for the best. I agreed back then with the conversation I had with Judy on the night of her auction. Obviously, I was real thirsty and eager to have sex with her but a delay of a few days where I didn't see her at all could help build a lot of anticipation and horniness on my part. After all, I'd be spending most of that time alone by myself. This coming to terms was unfortunately sabotaged by the disturbing dream I had about Judy and Mr. Palmer. The prospect of thoughts of my wife fucking her boss infesting my head like parasitic organisms while I masturbated alone sent a chill down my spine that lifted the hairs on the back of my neck.

Our wedding started earlier in the day with a reception where brunch was served. Exalted Auctions scheduled the wedding early to make sure that the wedding night that Judy had auctioned off would not be cut short or interrupted in anyway. After the reception, the plan was to go to the wedding chapel in the afternoon for the ceremony. When the ceremony ended, the limousine would drop me off and take Judy wherever Mr. Palmer had requested she be taken. Judy hoped it would be to some place with a lot of activities that would keep the two occupied and mostly away from the bedroom.

28. The Limo Ride

Judy repeatedly swallowed as she rocked slightly to the left and right. A long line of friends and family cheered as the two of us walked towards the limousine that would ultimately serve as the symbol of the end of our wedding day and the beginning of the wedding night. I tried my best to smile and wave as we passed by but there was little I could do to prevent my smile from appearing frozen. I had earlier noticed a couple of greaseball guys at the wedding who Judy and I had certainly not invited. I suspected these guys had been hired by Exalted Auctions to keep tabs on us. Right now, they seemed to surround Judy and I as we walked. They seemed particularly focused on making sure my new wife got into that limo.

I opened the back door of the limo and allowed Judy in her long wedding dress to enter first. After she had made it inside, I followed her into the passenger compartment. One of the suspicious men I had noticed earlier got into the front passenger seat. The window separating the front and back seats was open. I tried to close it from the back so that I could have some privacy with my new wife, but the button appeared to be disabled.

We were both completely quiet as the driver turned the ignition on and began to drive away. I looked down at my hands and began to repeatedly pinch the skin between my thumb and forefinger. As Judy fidgeted in her seat, her chest caved in. Her shoulders curled forward, and she clasped her knees together tightly. Neither of us could think of anything to say to one another.

After the limo had driven several blocks, it stopped and pulled over suddenly. The limo driver turned his head and addressed us from the front seat, "You." The driver pointed to me. "You got to get out. I need to bring her to the destination alone. My contract was very clear about that."

"Wait a minute," Judy objected in a sharp tone. "You can't just throw my husband out on the side of the road like this. Drive us to my apartment and we'll drop him off there. Then I will go with you to wherever you need to take me to."

"Look, ma'am," the driver said as he crossed his arms and frowned. "I get it. It's your wedding day. I know all about the whole bridezilla thing. But what I'm trying to tell you is that we aren't going anywhere if he stays in the car. Your cell phone as well. It'll have to go with him." The driver narrowed his eyes at me.

The man in the front passenger seat swiveled his head around as he clenched his jaw and sneered at me. "Are we going to have a problem here, or what?" he asked as his face pinched together.

I jerked my head towards the man in the passenger seat as my eyes bulged and teeth glared. "We're going to have a problem if you don't start telling us what is going on," I snapped. "Who the fuck are you? Why were you at our wedding? Where are you taking my wife?"

The man in the passenger seat gave me a hard look as he cracked his knuckles. "Don't think just because you're married now wearing your fancy tux that the rules no longer apply to you," the man sneered. "I spent all day watching the two-of-yuhs put on airs. The lovey-dovey hubby kissing the innocent blushing bride. Bullshit! Yous know full well what you agreed to do, so stop with the pretending. Now, I am going to ask the question again and this time, if you're smart, you're going to give me a different answer. Are we going to have a fucking problem here?"

Judy gritted her teeth as she grabbed my shoulder and addressed me before I could respond to the man in the passenger seat, "Let's not make this any worse than it has to be." Judy bit her lower lip as she stared at the man in the passenger seat. "You still have that envelope I gave you right? There should be over a thousand dollars in cash in there. Don't bother with the bus, just call for a cab and pay with the cash. I'll be fine. Here, take my cell phone."

I remembered the envelope Judy was referring to. We had used it to store all the cash donations we received as presents during the wedding. I stuck my hand inside my jacket and felt the envelop that I had clipped to the inside of the jacket. I bit my lower lip and glanced around the limo before taking my wife's cellphone and responding, "I have it. Are you sure you want me to leave you right now alone with these two guys? Shouldn't I at least know where you're going to be in case of and emergency or something?"

Judy avoided eye contact with me as she clasped her hands together and reassured, "It's ok. As soon as I have an opportunity, I will reach out to you and let you know I'm safe." Judy scratched at her face and swallowed before leaning in and briefly kissing me on the lips. "I love you. It'll only be a few days. If you want to use some of that money to buy a couple videogames to distract yourself or something, go ahead."

"I love you too," I said as I rubbed the back of my neck before shaking my head. I let out a sigh before opening the door next to me and stepping out of the limo on to the nearby sidewalk. I waved goodbye to my wife before closing the door. As I did so, I noticed the front passenger window begin to lower.

"Don't worry," the man in the front passenger seat said as he smirked at me. "We'll take real good care of her. There won't be one scratch when you get her back." The man's eyes twinkled as he paused for a moment before continuing, "Might be a bit looser than you remember though." The man let out a belt of booming laughter before he began rolling up the windows as the limo pulled away from the sidewalk and began to drive away from me.

I rubbed my arm and swallowed as my nose prickled at the scent of car exhaust that tended to linger on city streets like this. I heard the noise of restaurant staff preparing for the night's dinner service pierce through the din of traffic noises with all the attendant beeping and engine revving. The thought of taking a cab back to Judy's apartment where I'd be alone made me grimace as I rocked slightly back and forth. "Fuck that," I muttered under my breath.

The sound of laughter drew my attention towards a bar. Several broad concrete stairs led up to an open entrance while the bar's large wooden doors were propped open inviting customers to come inside. The sound of 1980s era classic rock could be heard faintly emanating from its interior. A colorful wooden sign hung above the bar depicted a cartoon devil holding a goblet along with the words Thirsty Devils which I presumed to be the name of the drinking establishment.

29. The Limo Ride - Continued

Judy rubbed her right arm as she fidgeted in the leather backseat of the limousine. After glancing back and forth, Judy noticed a bottle of vodka sitting atop a minibar adjacent to two shot glasses. She leaned towards the minibar as she stared intently at one of the shot glasses. The prospect of blunting the edge of the situation she put herself in was certainly something she would welcome. Judy was about to reach for one of the glasses when the man in the passenger seat glanced back from the front of the limo. Judy responded by ducking her chin and clasping her arms together as she sunk back into the leather seat. It was probably better she maintain her sobriety.

The limo driver turned his head back and said, "The client sent us an outfit that I put underneath your seat back there. You need to change into it before we take you where you have to go."

Judy blinked as she pulled a gray outfit-sized bag from underneath the leather seat of the limousine before looking up once again. Judy hesitated while she wet her lips and fiddled with the collar of her dress. "You can't expect me to just undress in front of you. Can't you give me some privacy?" Judy pleaded as she looked away from the two men.

"Sorry, darlin," the man in the passenger seat smirked as he wet his lips and stared intently at my wife. "I'm not supposed to let you out of my sight."

Judy let out a deep sigh as her shoulders slumped and she slouched in the chair. Removing her wedding dress in the tight confines of a moving limo while two strange men watched would be a humiliating ordeal. "Please," Judy continued to plead.