Exalted Auctions: The Virgin Bride Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judy moaned as she looked up at her boss with sparkling eyes. The fingers of her right hand continued to manipulate her own clitoris and occasionally tapped against the thick and veiny shaft that was beginning to impale into her. Her left hand meanwhile gently kneaded the nipple of her right breast. "I can really feel it pushing in," my wife said as her legs tingled.

"Don't worry sweetheart," Mr. Palmer responded with a quick nod of his head. "I've got everything under control here. You just lie down there and keep looking cute while I finish opening your lock. It shouldn't take too much longer now, and I'll be inside."

"Is that why you paid so much money?" Judy asked as she titled her head before briefly closing her eyes and letting out a gasp. "The chance to... unlock a girl like me?"

"I paid so much money because I wanted to fuck you," Mr. Palmer explained as he pushed the tip of his slick pole further into my wife quivering slit. "Every day at the office all I want to do all the time is fuck. You're a woman so you'd never understand. It's so frustrating watching all you young little hotties trotting about the office with your boobs hanging out. That's why I sent out that email with the website to you and a couple of the other girls."

"Unh," my wife grunted as she felt her pelvis spasm. Her face grew flush and scrunched up only to let out a throaty moan as her face melted back into a warm smile. "Did any, unh, ohh, anyone else join the site?"

"Only you," Mr. Palmer said with a smirk on his face as he increased the pressure being applied to my wife's compromised vagina. "Not surprised in the slightest. I always suspected you were some sex freak. Aside from all the flirting, everyone was always talking about how you were virgin. Don't get me started on all your weird and slutty mannerisms either."

My wife let out another gasp as she wiggled her pelvis in a bid to loosen herself up for her boss's invading cock. In normal circumstances she would be offended or even appalled if someone attributed such sordid motives to her. But in this moment, even if they were full of unfair exaggerations, it would be hard for her to dispute that there wasn't something peculiar about her personality that had landed her in such a surreal situation. "Why didn't you, unh, oh oh oh, y'know," Judy started to ask before letting out a deep breath. "Come to me directly?"

"And have to deal with the sexual harassment gestapo at the office, no thank you," Mr. Palmer responded as he began lightly pumping his cock at my wife's opening. "Back when I started there were no women at the office. It was a time where men could get work done because they weren't constantly thinking about fucking all the time. When women first started working, it caused issues but at least there was a sort of open season. It was annoying having them around, but you could at least try to get them to fuck you. Now there's all sorts of rules, lawsuits, and other bullshit. Every damn day it's like being a hungry lion locked in a cage with a bunch of delicious sheep. Only the lion's got a rifle trained on him in case he even thinks about addressing his starvation. Worst feeling in the world for guy to be surrounded by hot women he's not able to fuck."

My wife's eyes moistened, and she felt a brief knot form in her stomach as she thought of me only to be interrupted by intense shivering accompanied by tingling all over her pelvis. Her eyes widened and she loudly moaned as she felt her boss's cock entering the inside of her body.

"There we go, sweetheart," Mr. Palmer puffed his chest out and assumed a relaxed smile on his face as inches of his veiny cockmeat began to vanish from sight. The thick, fleshy shaft of his penis impaled into my wife's warm soaking wet vagina. A wet, sploshy noise accompanied the sudden cracking open of my wife's virgin slit. With his cock now firmly inserted into my wife, Mr. Palmer could finally fully mount my wife. As he climbed on top of her, his protruding belly smashed up against her thin body as he placed his muscular arms palms down above her shoulders. They were close enough now that he could smell her sweet perfume. "How about a kiss to celebrate you're deflowering?"

My wife looked into her boss's eyes and smiled before raising her head and kissing him. Judy playfully dragged her teeth against his lower lip before pushing her tongue into his mouth. The smell of his masculine body odor mixed with the cologne caused her juicy slit to further moisten up around his fat penetrating schlong. Judy broke the kiss and said, "Well honey, now that my new and fresh vagina is all opened up for you, I think it's finally time for that proper fuck you promised."

Mr. Palmer nodded his head as he licked his lips before parting them. Now that he had properly mounted my wife, he could now slide his thick, veiny pole out of her tight, soaking wet insides much more easily. This allowed him to develop a steady pumping rhythm in which he used my wife's tight insides, moist vaginal lips, and throbbing groin to massage and palpate the sensitive folds of his hard penis. As he pumped his fat veiny cock in and out of my wife, his body heat rose, and he began shivering in pleasure. Now that my wife was in place and properly opened to his large penis, Mr. Palmer could let his hips and pelvis do the work freeing up his hands to play with my wife's large jiggling tits. Prodding fingers kneaded and fondled her puffy nipples and soft and sensitive breast tissue. His face scrunched up suddenly before he let out a deep moan.

"Unh, unh, yes honey, yes," my wife's eyes fluttered open and closed as pleasurable shivers accompanied by tingling sensations poured over her lower body. She could feel the invading penis push deep into her insides as it explored her wet warm interior. My wife's body felt hot and sweaty, and her groin was completely soaked.

Mr. Palmer felt my wife loosen up a little more allowing his big dick to tunnel even further into her. His cock was completely soaked in her lovely juices. After stopping for a second to catch his breath, he noticed my wife was thrusting her own hips. "That's good sweetheart," the older man thanked. "Follow my lead. I really want you to focus on swallowing my cock with that snatch of yours. Like you're thirsty and can only drink water through your pussy.

"Unh, ohh," Judy muttered before her eyes widened and she let out a sharp gasp. My wife did what she could to squeeze whatever muscles she could activate in her groin as she imagined her vagina was sucking on her boss's large cock. She focused on the plop-plopping sounds coming from their joined together genitals. Her hips were doing their best at keeping up with the older man's thrusting and aid him in his effort to use her body as an inanimate massage post for his penis. The stimulation she was receiving to her breasts and nipples only added to the complexity of the sensations she was experiencing. Her body shivered and tingled with pleasure and heat all over. One cold wave of shivers quickly flooded over her and caused her to gasp.

Mr. Palmer stomach fluttered as his hard cock pounded relentlessly in and out of my wife's soaking, vibrating, freshly opened slit. There was no denying the fact that he was absolutely dominating my petite wife with his wicked hard pole. The tight massaging of his penis by my wife's tight opening aided by her thrusting hips sent him over the edge. His thick testicles, absolutely swollen from all the stimulation, tightened as they prepared for a creamy discharge into my wife's vulnerable body. Mr. Palmer gasped as his eyes widened before warning, "it's going to be a doozy."

My defenseless wife wet her lips as she placed her sweaty, trembling hands on the side of her boss's hips. She could have tried to get away in that moment. Attempt to push him off her before it was too late. Instead, my wife did nothing to protect her ovulating pussy from her boss. He remained mounted on her with his thick, large cock pushed deep into her insides as the dispensing of its salty seed loomed. In-between gasps and moans, she could only muster a meek nod of her head along with the word, "Okay."

A thick glob of her boss's sticky cum journeyed out of the penis where it was welcomed in by the warm hospitable environment inside of my wife. The thick glob was followed by the rapid ejection of several more jets of living semen which spurted deeply into the recesses of my wife's body. The sticky seminal fluid that coated her boss's cum had no issues adhering the semen to the caverns and contours of my wife's vaginal cavity.

My wife felt her stomach flutter as she looked away from her boss before swallowing and taking shallow breaths. She could feel the large amount of cum being dispensed inside of her. Her vaginal cavity was being absolutely filled with the living jizz being fired out from the older man's sizable penis. She could feel it reaching deeply into her and sticking to her insides. My wife put up absolutely no resistance as her boss continued to thrust his cock into her freshly opened vagina and ejaculate inside of her. Instead, she closed her eyes, kept her legs spread open, and allowed her body to go limp.

Mr. Palmer's body shivered as he made sure to spray as much wicked cum as he possibly could into my now-deflowered wife. The thick sticky ropes of semen he shot inside of her soon gave way to thinner jets. The older man let out a deep satisfying sigh as he crisply nodded his head and puffed out his chest. With a cocky smile, he boasted, "I haven't fucked a woman proper like that in a long time." Mr. Palmer squeezed his thick meatpole as the remaining sticky dollops of seminal fluid and straggling semen exited the penis and homesteaded in my wife's inseminated vagina. As he finished his ejaculations into my wife, he slowly withdrew his cock from her. When the tip of his thick, swollen pole finally plopped out of my wife's soaking wet pussy, he used his last remaining glob of cum to bedaub my wife's vaginal lips. The sticky jizz adhered firmly to the lips of her genitalia and stretched all the way out to the swollen tip of her boss's fat penis. As Mr. Palmer dismounted from my wife, the sticky strand stretched until it broke and slingshotted back into my wife's soaking pussy along with the rest of her boss's voluminous living biological semen. Both my wife and her boss were covered in sweat and vaginal secretions and the humid air in the bedroom smelled strongly of the odors of their bodies as well as the inside of my brand-new wife's freshly opened vagina.