Exalted Auctions: The Virgin Bride Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay..." Judy said as she bit down on her lip and titled her head to the side. "If that's what you want..." Judy blinked. "Honey." Judy's brow wrinkled as she wondered whether I had made it home alright after being left by myself on the street curb.

"Sweetheart, that sounded so perfect," Mr. Palmer responded as he ran one of his fingers up and down the center of my wife's exposed cleavage. "Now, why don't you give your new husband a big hug?"

Judy blushed again before nodding her head and unwrapping her arms from Mr. Palmer. Her torso leaned forward as she maneuvered herself into the older man's body. As she felt her hips and breasts rub up against him, she breathed in a musky, exotic smell that emanated from his body. He may not have dressed up for her but at least he put on some decent smelling cologne. As she pressed her pelvis up against Mr. Palmer's groin, she could feel his large hard erection touch her through the material of their clothing. The sensation of her boss's thick penis against her caused her stomach to flutter. Judy was currently halfway through her menstrual cycle. This mid-cycle period was when she tended to be the most... attentive to the men around her.

Mr. Palmer cuddled my wife in his arms as his thick hands rubbed at her exposed back and shoulders. Her skin was soft and delicate. Mr. Palmer felt his body relax and his head cocked to the side as he recalled his actual wedding night so long ago. "You're so soft, sweetheart," the older man complimented as he looked at my wife with bright eyes. "My ex-wife's skin had felt the same."

"Uh, thank you," Judy responded before quickly blinking. She raised her right hand and placed it on her boss's chest before lightly rubbing it against him. It felt hard and muscular and reminded her of my own chest. "You're... hard I guess,"

Mr. Palmer laughed. "I see that you noticed," he said with a smirk. "Not that it would be easy to miss." The older man's groin pushed forward causing the erection tenting in Mr. Palmer's pants to rub up against the thin material of the bridal lingerie obscuring my wife's virgin slit.

"That's not what I..." Judy began before her eyes widened and she let out a gasp. Her face grew flush as she looked away only to notice the shifting glare of the muted television set. "Uh honey. Maybe we should... continue this in the bedroom?" my wife suggested as she removed her left hand from her boss's chest and used its pointer finger to rub at the top of her exposed cleavage.

Mr. Palmer nodded and released my wife from his grasp. "Good idea," he said with a grin. "You see that doorway on the right side of the dining room? Go left down the hall. My bedroom's to the right. Go wait for me there. I'll only be a minute."

Judy nodded and passed in front of him, her high heels clacking against the wooden floor. From behind her, Mr. Palmer could see the jiggling flesh of my wife's ass cheeks as they hung out from the sides of the back of the lingerie. The older man leaned towards her back and reached forward groping my wife's right asscheek. Judy froze before rubbing the back of her neck and continuing forward without saying anything. As my wife disappeared into the hallway, Mr. Palmer walked over to the computer desk in the corner of the room. He reached over to the shelf containing the porno magazines and slid his hand underneath them as he attempted to locate something by touch. When he heard many small objects clatter simultaneously, he nodded and pulled the object in his hand out from under the magazines. In his hand he held a prescription bottle filled with little blue pills. Mr. Palmer popped the lid and swallowed a pill before making his way towards the bedroom.

When Judy entered the bedroom, she could see across the room a large well-made bed with white sheets and a white comforter jutting up against a wall. There were end tables on each of the bed's sides. On one sat a lone bottle of hand lotion next to a box of tissues. An alarm clock sat on the other. Across from the bed was a large rectangular dresser. A medium sized flat television set sat atop the dresser as well as various knickknacks. Judy noticed a picture also sitting on the dresser of a younger Mr. Palmer, in better shape, with an attractive busty woman, presumably his ex-wife. A body sized mirror was propped up in the corner of the room next to the dresser. The thing that attracted my wife's attention the most urgently however was a video camera pointed at the bed affixed to a tripod stand in-between the bed and dresser. She hoped her boss wasn't planning on filming them having sex together. My wife walked over to the body sized mirror and inspected her makeup. After rotating her neck around as she examined herself, Judy reached into the top of her outfit and pulled a little more of the top of her breasts out into view.

"Getting all prettied up for me sweetheart?" Mr. Palmer asked as he puffed out his chest and walked into the bedroom. "You look stunning in that outfit but I'm not sure how much longer you're going to be wearing it."

Judy blushed. She approached the side of the bed and sat down on its corner before looking at Mr. Palmer and then the camera. She chewed on the side of her cheek before asking, "Honey, you're not going to... record us in the bed together, right?" My wife clasped her hands together in front of her groin.

Mr. Palmer pushed the sleeves of his shirt up as he stood solid and pressed his lips together. "I sure am sweetheart," he pronounced. "I paid a lot of money to pop that little cherry of yours and you better believe I'm doing everything I can to preserve and savor the experience." The older man held his head up high as he looked at the camera through gleaming eyes before a satisfied smile built on to his face.

Judy leaned back and swallowed as her skin grew pale. "What are you going to do with the recordings?" she asked as she rocked slightly in place.

Mr. Palmer grinned widely as he approached my wife and caressed her chin with his right hand. "I think I'll invite my drinking buddies over. Pop a little popcorn. Give 'em a good show of what a kinky freak you are in bed. We can all give it a good jerk together reliving me giving you your first proper fuck. After all, my contract gives me ownership rights over your wedding night. I can spend it how I see fit. If that includes making porn videos to show to all my friends, then that's exactly what we're going to do." Judy's boss crossed his arms across his chest and smirked at her.

"You're... going to show me off like that?" Judy whimpered as her flushed faced looked downward. "That's so..."

Mr. Palmer burst into laughter before placing the palms of each of his hands onto her shoulders and gently massaging them. "You couldn't tell that I was joking?" he asked. "I don't know what kind of freaky kink shit you and your cuckold husband are into. I'm not about to invite a bunch of guys over and jerk off together to a video of me having sex. The recordings will go on to my computer. They'll be my own personal jerk off material for after our honeymoon is over. I'm not going to show them to anyone."

Judy let out a huge breath as her posture slumped. "Well, I guess I don't really have a choice," she reasoned and stared down at her right hand as it twisted. "Just make sure you protect those files. I don't like the idea of being... exposed like that." My wife hesitated before tentatively placing her right hand on her boss's left forearm.

Mr. Palmer let go of my wife and walked over to the video camera. It beeped a few times as he dabbed his fingers across it and manipulated its various knobs and dials. A clicking noise could be heard as a red light turned on. "Okay, sweetheart," the older man said as he began climbing up onto the bed. 'Everything's ready to go for our special night together."

Judy sighed as she nodded her head. She bent over her corner of the bed and unclasped her high heels. With her feet now freed, she climbed onto the bed next to her boss. My wife turned on to her side as she faced the older man on the bed.

Mr. Palmer extended his right pointer finger and began to caress my wife's neck before moving his finger down the top of her exposed cleavage and between her large, natural breasts. His finger wiggled against her flesh as he looked deeply into her eyes and licked his lips.

"I know I'm supposed to be your bride today," my wife explained to her boss as she tilted her head to the side. "But that would mean you've seen me in my dress all day." Judy hesitated before wetting her lips and continuing, "I could, well. You know... Get naked for you." Judy looked down towards her hand and fiddled with her large engagement ring. "Only if you want me to, honey."

Mr. Palmer tilted his head to the side as a relaxed smile crossed over his face. "You know what sweetheart, that's a great idea," he complimented. "That outfit is sexy as hell, but I don't want it getting in-between any of my flesh and yours. I want it to be just like my last wedding night only with a hotter, younger virgin bride."

My wife's eyes focused on her boss as she nodded her head. "Okay," she agreed. "Just remember, I don't have any experience doing this. I've never even fooled around with another guy before." Her left hand rubbed her right forearm as she hesitated and looked over at the camera. Finally, my wife sighed before moving her arms behind her back and untying the back of the lingerie. As the outfit began to fall from her torso, she blushed and looked away from her boss. Judy's large breasts, freed from the outfit pushing them together, came tumbling out with a bounce and continued to jiggle as my wife continued to move her body while taking the outfit off. Finally, she was able to slip what remained off her left leg. Her soaking wet, tight virgin slit left no question she was well lubricated and ready for her first cock.

Mr. Palmer wet his lips as he pulled his polo shirt over his head revealing a muscular and hairy set of arms and chest accompanied by his signature protruding pot belly. With his shirt now off, he reached for my wife with his muscular arms and grabbed each of her large breasts with each of his hands. His thick digits squeezed and fondled her jiggly flesh as his hands moistened and his eyes shined.

Judy suddenly became aware of her own heartbeat as she stared at her boss's bare torso and his fingers squeaked and stroked at her breasts. He was in better shape than she suspected and even his protruding gut looked like it might just be some greasy layers of fat packed on top of a hidden, solid set of abdominal muscles. Perhaps it was just her being in the attentive phase of her cycle but when she looked over at Mr. Palmer, she slowly began to smile and feel her body temperature rise.

"Sweetheart, these are so lovely," Mr. Palmer said as began manipulated and twerking my wife's erect, sensitive nipples with his fingers. "My ex-wife had big tits like these. Not as nice and perky but big like yours. This is just like how it was back then only better." The older man's eyes brightened as he adopted a slight smile. His hands moved about my wife's soft, jiggly chest and hard nipples at a leisurely pace.

"Thank you, I'm glad you like them," my wife responded as she briefly closed her eyes. The stimulation to her sensitive nipples caused her body to shiver. Judy nodded repeatedly towards her boss's lower body. "Aren't you going to finish undressing?" she asked with a wide grin on her face.

Mr. Palmer puffed out his chest as he freed his left hand from my wife's left breast and squeezed her shoulder with it. "You just want me to show you my cock," he accused her before letting out a booming laugh.

My wife blushed as she looked across the room at the cabinet and feigned interest in the objects atop it before looking back at her boss's groin. Judy wet her lips before biting down on her lower lip. "Maybe I do," she said.

Mr. Palmer held his chin up high as he offered Judy a knowing grin. "Just maybe?" he said before shaking his head and gesturing towards my wife's soaking wet pussy. "It's like an open faucet down there. You're desperate for it. Just admit it."

My wife hesitated before requesting, "Honey, can I see your... penis?"

"You mean my cock?" Mr. Palmer asked with a smirk on his face.

My wife cleared her throat as she blinked repeatedly. "I studied biology in college," she explained. "I'm kind of inclined to just say penis. But honey if that's what you want. Can I... see it? Your cock?" Judy leaned forward and raised her right eyebrow as she stared intently at the older man's crotch.

Mr. Palmer nodded his head as he scooted off the bed. He unzipped the top of his pants and let them fall to the floor revealing his boxer shorts and muscular legs. After hooking his two thumbs into each side of the boxers, Judy's boss yanked down the final article of clothing. A long, thick, and veiny pole tumbled into view accompanied by a thick and sturdy set of fleshy balls. "What do you think?" the older man asked. "Probably a lot bigger than whatever microdick your cucked husband has," he elaborated as he rotated his hips and exhibited his long, swinging meatpole to my wife.

Judy rolled her eyes. "Yeah, it looks pretty big but so is my husband's," Judy said as she crossed her arms over her naked chest. She wasn't lying but perhaps exaggerating a bit. I did have a big penis but even so I am reasonably certain Mr. Palmer's cock was at least a little bit bulkier and longer than mine. Maybe not enough to make much of a difference but an important detail to keep in mind, nonetheless. The last thing I'd want to do is underestimate the size of Mr. Palmer's big and thick penis.

"But didn't you say earlier you've never fooled around?" Mr. Palmer interrogated as his eyes narrowed and brow wrinkled. "How is it then that you've seen your husband's cock?"

My wife shrugged her shoulders back as she played with her own right nipple using her right hand. "He sent me a picture of it one time," she explained. "He was trying to get me in the mood."

Mr. Palmer burst out into laughter. "Somehow the sounds even more pathetic than having a small penis," he responded in-between cackling.

My wife's nostrils flared as she shook her right hand at the older man. "Look, are we going to fuck or what?" she demanded. "My relationship with my actual husband is none of your fucking business. Besides, you purchased a wedding night and honeymoon. I'm supposed to be your wife for these next couple days. If you want to waste this time cracking jokes, so be it. But my vagina is throbbing over here. So instead of jostling your penis around and bragging about how big of a man you are. Why don't you get over here and take care of me like a husband does for his wife?"

Mr. Palmer's eyes widened as his mouth opened. He grabbed a hold of his thick pole and gave it a quick stroke before nodding. "I'm sorry, sweetheart," he apologized. "Your poor snatch has waited long enough." Mr. Palmer climbed back up on to the bed and crawled back over to my wife.

A slow smile built on Judy's face as she reached over and stroked her boss's muscular left bicep. "That's more like it," she said as she tilted her head slightly to the side. "Now bring that big, hard penis over here. Your wife wants a closer look." Judy maneuvered her body so that she was laying on her stomach as her boss sat up on the bed and pointed his throbbing pole towards Judy's face. My wife wrapped her delicate hands around the shaft and began to stroke and fondle the older man's perilous cock. It was warm to the touch and felt very firm in her small hands.

Mr. Palmer watched my wife stroke his penis before his eyes were drawn to the sparkle of her diamond engagement ring. "Ahh, so that's where my money went," the older man deduced.

My wife's hands stopped halfway down her boss's hard shaft as her glossy eyes focused on her engagement ring. She lifted her ring finger up and off Mr. Palmer's penis while her other fingers continued to clutch the hard shaft. The diamond sparkled when she gave the finger a little wiggle. "It's big, isn't it?" she boasted with a gleam in her eyes.

"Are we talking about the diamond or my cock?" Mr. Palmer asked as he looked down at my wife holding his dick and smirked.

"Both, I guess," Judy responded before giggling. She resumed pumping her hands up and down her boss's hard and thick penis.

"You know sweetheart," Mr. Palmer began before continuing, "you could bring that pretty little face of yours a little bit closer to my cock. Maybe give it a little taste. See what you think."

Judy bit down on her lower lip as her forehead wrinkled. "Should I?" she asked as she tapped the tips of her fingers against his hard penis. My wife shivered as she felt a wet throbbing in her groin. "Um, honey?" she asked.

"Yes dear," Mr. Palmer acknowledged.

"They'll be plenty of time for me to suck your cock over the next couple days," my wife said as she lifted her chin while continuing to rub her boss's hard shaft. "Because it feels like there's a tropical rainstorm in-between my legs right now." Judy hesitated before continuing, "I'm ready for it. For you to make me... not a virgin anymore." Judy wet her lips as she felt her back shiver.

A wide grin spread over Mr. Palmer's face. "Yes sweetheart, we really should address this rainstorm situation of yours," the older man promised with a sparkle in his eye. "Why don't you lie down on your back? I want you to just focus on relaxing and enjoying yourself for your first time while you watch me fuck you."

"Oh honey, that sounds lovely to me," my wife responded as she quickly rolled on to her back. Judy fanned herself with her left hand as she spread her legs and rubbed her wet, throbbing clitoris with her right hand. "Remember this is my first time so its tight down there but its real moist."

Mr. Palmer leaned down and inspected my wife's soaking wet, virgin pussy. As he focused intensely on her tight slit, he began breathing more deeply "I don't think I've ever seen one this tight before," he said. "Looks like you and I are in for one hell of a fuck."

My wife's glowing eyes focused all their attention on her boss's thick, fat pole as she laid back in the bed. Judy felt her palms sweat and hands tremble while her virgin slit throbbed as she waited for him to finally mount her. The fingers of her right hand continued to knead and fondle her sensitive clitoris.

Mr. Palmer's positioned his tall body over and above my petite wife. His right hand reached under his protruding stomach and grabbed ahold of his hard shaft as he carefully maneuvered his member into the perfect position to impale my wife's innocent virgin flower. "This is it," Mr. Palmer said as a relaxed smile crossed over his face. "You're final moments as a virgin."

"I know," my wife responded as she opened her legs and invited her boss's formidable cock to enter her.

Mr. Palmer let out a satisfied sigh before lowering himself on to my wife. As the thick rubbery head of his cock dabbed against her delicate opening, he ascertained that it would take a little bit of effort and maneuvering to breach her virgin insides. He grabbed on to his shaft with his right hand and rubbed the head of the cock and then the shaft against my wife's soaking wet vaginal lips to get his cock good and lubed up with my wife's own natural juices.

Judy shivered as she felt her boss's thick pole rubbing up against her. The more time passed the dryer her mouth felt and the wetter her soaking vagina seemed.

Mr. Palmer carefully pointed the tip of his lubed-up pole at Judy's virgin opening and began the process of mounting my wife. He pushed gently and slowly. He would crack her open slowly allowing her body time to prepare and adjust to having her boss's thick, pulsing cock eased into it. The process moved so much slower than the sex scene that had played out in my wild, humiliating dream. The old man knew my wife's virgin pussy was almost impregnable in its current state and it would take patience and wicked persistence to breach her.