Exalted Auctions: The Virgin Bride Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The limo driver rolled his eyes in the direction of the man sitting in the front passenger seat. "Of course, you can have your privacy, ma'am," he said as he pressed a dial that caused the partition window between the front and back seats to close.

"Thank you," Judy responded in a cracked voice as she bowed her head and relaxed her body posture. After the window had closed, she opened the gray bag and pulled out a white lacey outfit. It didn't take her long to recognize the outfit as the skimpy bridal gown lingerie that she had worn during the photoshoot. My wife blushed and squirmed in her seat at the thought of appearing in such a revealing and sexualized outfit in front of her own boss. She shook her head and tried to dismiss the thought from her mind. It's just a few days, Judy thought to herself. I can make it through this. She sighed as she began to evaluate what was the best way to undress herself.

30. Thirsty Devils

As I entered Thirsty Devils, I could smell beer, wood, and distant cologne. A series of wooden tables and benches were arranged in the interior of the bar while towards the back wooden stools butted up against a brass foot rail at a high counter. Two men were playing a game of pool to the right of the bar, the sound echoing whenever the pool balls clanked against each other. Sounds of various conversations melded together along with the clanking pool balls and typical classic rock music to meld into a familiar background that slowed my breath. I recalled going out for drinks with the guys back in college. The bar had a moderate number of patrons but was not packed as it was still only the afternoon.

Unhurriedly, I walked towards the bar and sat down on the stool furthest to my left. I wet my lips as I thought about what to order for drinks, squinting at a large chalkboard that hung behind the bar listing numerous varieties of beer on draft. Not long did I wait before a thin and tall bartender with a thick moustache and no hair on his head approached me and asked, "What can I get for you?"

"I think I'll do the pale ale and umm," I said before pausing as my nose wrinkled. "Also, a double bourbon over ice please."

The bartender nodded before retreating over to the other side of the bar. As he left, I instantly thought of my wife fucking her boss. As I recalled scenes from my vivid dream, I squirmed in my chair and struggled to get such thoughts out of my head. Could he hurry up with the drinks, I thought hoping to rescue myself with a liquid distraction.

Finally, the bartender returned and set down the two drinks that I ordered. "Do you want to open a tab?" he asked.

"No, thank you," I replied as I retrieved the envelope from my jacket and opened it up. I slipped my fingers into the envelope and pulled out a crisp, one-hundred-dollar bill. "Do you have change for one hundred?" I asked as I offered him the note.

The bartended quickly grabbed the bill and held it up to the light. With a firm nod he said, "Absolutely, just give me a second." The bartender walked to a nearby cash register to retrieve my change.

I reached for the pale ale only to grab the bourbon instead. I took a gentle sip and felt the smoky liquid pour down my throat. I felt my throat burn slightly as my body relaxed and I felt a sense of warmth tingling over me. After I was done with my sip from the glass of bourbon, I picked up the beer and brought it to my lips and allowed the bubbly foam to pour into my mouth as I tasted the contrast between the bitter hops and sweet malted flavors.

"Your change sir," the bartender said as he laid down bills of various denominations. I pushed a single dollar bill towards the bartender and gathered up the rest and put it back into the envelope before returning it to my pocket. I then turned my attention back to the drinks that I had ordered. Thankfully the alcohol helped keep my mind off what was currently happening to our wife on our wedding night. Instead, I daydreamed about college when I seemed to have more friends, less financial problems, and more hope for the future. After a few rounds of drinks, I began to fantasize about trying to apply for a job as a biologist again. With eyebrows raised, I tilted my head to the side and looked down at my phone as I began to scroll through various job postings. Whenever my drinks would grow empty, I'd ask the bartender for another round.

"Where's the martini?" a woman's voice interrupted what I was doing. When I turned my head, I saw a voluptuous woman around my age with long blond hair seated next to me. I suddenly smelled cloying perfume emanating from her. Her facial features were accented through thick makeup, and she wore a skimpy dress that her large breasts spilled out of.

"Excuse me?" I said as rubbed my chin.

"Doesn't James Bond always order a martini?" the woman asked with a grin and a tinkle in her eyes as she pressed her elbow against the wooden counter and leaned towards me.

"Oh, the outfit," I chuckled. "That'd be too obvious. You see, I'm deep undercover right now." I raised my beer glass to my lips and took a quick slurp before grinning at the attractive woman.

"Ahh, I see Mr. Bond," the woman said staring at me, her lips slightly parted. She giggled before flashing her eyelashes towards me. "Seriously though, what's with the outfit? You look like you were just at a wedding."

I frowned as the woman's comment made me think of my vulnerable wife. I fidgeted in my seat as I realized she was probably fucking her boss right as we were having this conversation. "Actually, I was, my own actually," I said as my face reddened, and I rubbed the back of my neck.

The woman's eyes widened as she titled her head to the side. She reached over and placed her right hand on my left shoulder as she gave me a pained look and said, "I am guessing things didn't turn out well if you're here drinking by yourself. I'm sorry if that's the case. Was it a runaway bride type thing?"

I shook my head slowly and responded, "Not exactly but something maybe sort of like that." I looked away from the woman and towards the wall. "I really don't want to talk about it."

The woman rubbed her hand gently against the top of my shoulder. "I understand," she responded. "My name is Candy." Candy leaned closer towards me. "What about you?"

"My name is Luke," I looked back at the attractive woman seated next to me and parted my lips. "Can I buy you a drink?" I asked.

The woman nodded gently as she let go of my shoulder. A smile slowly built on her face. "I wouldn't mind a martini," she said as she winked at me. "Seems like the sort of drink a man dressed like you would buy for a girl."

I signaled over to the bartender and ordered a martini for Candy. After he brought the drink over, Candy asked, "So what are your plans for tonight? Just going to keep drinking away your sorrows."

I shrugged as I sipped from my glass of bourbon. "Not sure there is anything else for me to do at this point," I responded as I breathed in Candy's sweet-smelling perfume.

Candy nodded her head as she smiled and bounced lightly in place. She stared at me as she prodded at an olive in her martini glass.

"Why do you ask? I said as I tilted my head to the side. "Do you have big plans for the night or something?" I picked up my beer and took a sip.

Candy placed her right hand on top of my left hand as she grinned at me. "I didn't have any plans either. But I'm sure we could come up with something the two of us could do together other than drink all night," Candy said as she fluttered her eyelashes at me and trailed one of her fingers from her neck to her exposed cleavage.

I swallowed hard as I looked down at her protruding chest and felt myself get warm and dizzy. "L-like what?" I asked.

Candy cupped her hand on top of mine. "You look like you could use some help to get your mind off things," Candy said as she leaned in close to me. Candy whispered, "I have some bills I need to pay. Let's help each other. For three hundred fifty, you can have me anyway you want." Candy's eyes focused on the envelope I had been retrieving cash from to pay for the drinks. At this point I had it sitting next to me on top of the bar.

leaned away from Candy as I picked up the envelope and clipped it back into the inside of my jacket. I swallowed hard before rubbing my bottom lip. I had never considered hiring a prostitute before and would likely have never considered it if it weren't for the unusual circumstances of me being alone on my wedding night while my wife fucks some other guy. As I sipped the last of the bourbon, I looked down at the empty glass. I shouldn't make a decision like this after drinking so much, I thought. Finally, I shook my head and said, "Sorry but I'm not going to pay you to have sex with me. Not right now. Not tonight."

Candy bended her neck forward and smiled bitterly. "Too bad, you're really hot too," Candy said as she stood up from her stool. "I could've really given you a real good time. Well, if you change your mind, I tend to come here a lot. I'm always up for... mutually beneficial arrangements," Candy winked at me and began to slowly walk away from the bar.

As Candy walked away, I rubbed my chest and sighed heavily. I picked up my beer glass and drank the last of my beer. I pulled out my phone and began searching for a phone number for a taxi.

31. Bachelor House - The Wedding Night

"But I don't understand, this is a house," Judy said as she rubbed her chin and stared through the limousine window. It was dark outside but a light from the house's front porch provided adequate illumination. Before her was a small blue painted house sitting atop a lawn full of overgrown weeds. A narrow driveway abutted the left side of the house and continued past it into the backyard. Her boss's black town car was parked on the driveway towards the back of the house. A rectangular asphalt slab bridged the gap between the driveway and the four stairs leading up to the house's front porch. Those stairs were made of brick, and each topped with faded, light brown wood and bordered by dark blue handrails. The roof itself appeared like a flattened pyramid and was also colored white with dark blue trim. Directly in front of the stairway to the porch was a white door surrounded by black trim and in the middle of the house was a series of three windows, each surrounded by black trim. The center window was considerably wider than the two adjacent to it. A fence made up faded wooden planks approximately six feet tall stretched from the street sidewalk to the left of the driveway, back past the house, and back around the right side of the house where it connected to a gate affixing the wall to the right side of the porch. Judy could smell meat being smoked somewhere out in the distance.

"This is where the client said to drop you off," the driver explained. "I double checked the address. This is definitely the right place."

Judy swallowed hard before biting her lower lip. She had expected a location much more consistent with an actual honeymoon. Perhaps a flight out of town or at least a hotel room.

"Lady, we don't got all day," the man in the passenger seat said as he turned his head back and looked towards the backseat. He leered at the exposed flesh of Judy's breasts before smirking. "I've been waiting all day to see the bride make it to her special night. Don't worry, we'll get your actual dress all spic and span up and back to wherever you live. It's all been paid for. Now all yous got to do is go in that house and enjoy your wedding night."

Judy's fingers felt cold and when she looked down, she could see that her hands were trembling. She bent her neck out the passenger window of the limousine and looked up and down the block. If anyone were to see her dressed as she was, she imagined they would conclude she was a hooker. There was a bit of truth to such a conclusion but the thought of being identified as such caused her to feel as if her ribs were being squeezed. She enjoyed the feeling the thought gave her, but the actual experience would've been too much.

My wife fidgeted in the limousine chair before biting her lower lip and pulling a small, handheld mirror from her purse. Using the mirror, she inspected her makeup to make sure it still looked okay. She then reached into the top of her bridal lingerie outfit and adjusted her breasts to fit more naturally in the skimpy top. Finally, she let out a deep sigh before opening the limousine door and stepping out on to the asphalt sidewalk.

Judy chewed the inside of her cheek and rubbed her right arm as she stared at the brick porch steps. A cool evening breeze whisked across her body and made her puffy nipples feel erect and sensitive. She wet her lips as she contemplated her boss seeing her in such a ridiculous outfit. The thought simultaneously made her stomach roil and her pulse quicken. Judy's white high heels clacked as she walked up the asphalt of the driveway. Her head jerked from left to right as she checked again to make sure no one was around. Carefully, she climbed up the porch steps using the blue handrail to steady herself. As she approached the front door, she could hear a television set playing from inside the house. My wife cleared her throat and blinked before forming her right hand into a fist and knocking on the door. She drew in a breath as she heard the television speakers stop. Her left hand wrapped around her right wrist as she twisted her right hand before looking up and down the block again. She saw a light turn-on in the upstairs bedroom of the two-story house to the left of the driveway. The house was far enough away that the front porch was in view of the illuminated window. Judy crossed her arms and began tapping her right foot against the porch floor as she repeatedly glanced up at the window. "Hurry up," she muttered.

Finally, the door opened as her overweight boss stepped into the door frame. Mr. Palmer was tall. Even with my wife being in high heels, he was still taller than her. His body generally was not fat but he did have a prodigious beer belly. His arms and upper body on the other hand had a bit of a muscular build to them. He looked like he may have been athletic and lifted weights when he was younger but stopped taking care of himself at some point. Despite this, he otherwise appeared to have aged gracefully and looked more on the younger than older side of middle age. If he somehow managed to get rid of that protruding belly of his, Judy might even have found him to be handsome. Judy noticed he was wearing the same old clothes he tended to wear at the office. A dark blue polo shirt and a pair of khakis. Her hope was that he'd at least dress up a little for this but apparently not. She lowered her head and gave the older man a bitter smile.

Mr. Palmer stared squarely at my virgin wife's breasts through the semi-transparent material of the lingerie as a relaxed smile spread across his face. His chest puffed out as his head nodded. "I see you found a way of making up for those hours I had to cut," Mr. Palmer said before laughing loudly. "Come in, I don't want my blushing bride to get cold." He wet his lips as my wife stepped into his small home. Before closing the door, Mr. Palmer waved the limousine driver away. The sounds of the limo's engine driving off left the two together in silence.

"Hi Mr. Palmer..." Judy said as she blushed and looked down at the floor before clearing her throat. The house had wooden floors and bare, white walls. The front door appeared to lead to some sort of living room. Much of the walls were covered in sports paraphernalia. To the left of the entrance, two recliners rested against the wall separating the room from the front porch next to a minifridge. Further down the wall was a computer desk in the corner of the room. Judy's eyes focused on what appeared to be a few porno magazines sticking out from one of the shelves of the desk. On the other side of the room, a widescreen television displayed a live football game with muted audio. The living room emptied out into a dining room of sorts and Judy could see a kitchen beyond that. The room seemed reasonably clean. Either Mr. Palmer was a neat person which Judy doubted given the condition of his yard, or more likely he had at least cared enough to tidy things up before her visit. My wife's mind clung to the tinge of optimism reflected in the cleanliness.

"I really have to hand it to you, sweetheart," Mr. Palmer said with a knowing grin on his face as he rubbed his palms against each other. "All those times you flirted with me at the office. The little hints you're always leaving. Every time I walked by, and you popped the back end of that little pen of yours into your mouth and gave it a good suck. I always knew you were a little pervert." Mr. Palmer's eyes gleamed as he continued, "But I know how you girls are in the office. Game playing and manipulation. None of you can ever admit you just want to get sexually dominated. I get it, it's sexier for you when it feels a bit coerced. But this, this is something else. This whole virginity auction. Getting me to compete with other men to place bids on you. Signing those contracts. Not to mention the whole cuckolding your husband on your wedding night thing. I've had horny women try to seduce me before. But never have I seen a more elaborate, nasty, and kinky attempt by a woman to get me to fuck her. You're not just a pervert, Judy, but an absolute freak."

Judy sucked her cheeks in before she lowered her chin and felt her body grow rigid. "No, it's not true!" Judy objected as her feet shuffled and clacked against the wood floor. "I was just trying to make a little extra money. Things... they got out of hand." Judy took a step back and waved her right hand in the air. "I'm not some sort of sex freak. You saw the papers yourself. I've not once fooled around with anyone. Not in my entire life!"

Mr. Palmer nodded as he touched the tips of his fingertips together. "I know, I know," Mr. Palmer said. "For a hottie like you to remain a virgin at your age. Constantly sending out sexual signals. The number of men that have tried to fuck you. Hundreds, maybe even thousands. That had to take willpower, assertiveness, grit even. You're like a thirsty woman who has gone so very long without water. So long you have deprived yourself that it's not even the water you think about anymore but the very act of drinking itself. You don't want to drink the water; you want to gargle it, swish it around in your mouth, suck it down so hard into your throat that you gag and cough it back up into your mouth. There are lots of ways to make extra money in the world. You're in my living room dressed up as my prostitute bride getting ready to lose your virginity to your own boss. All while your husband is doing God knows what. All on your very own wedding night. Did I get any of those facts wrong?"

My wife bowed her head as her lower lip trembled. Her eyes and cheeks felt hot. "No, Mr. Palmer..." Judy whimpered.

"Now, I paid a pretty penny for a wedding night and honeymoon," Mr. Palmer explained as he looked firmly at my wife. "So, stop acting like we're at the office and start acting like you just married me and can't wait to make things official in our bedroom tonight."

Judy's eyes prickled as she averted her gaze from her boss. Finally, she sighed before shuffling over to the older man as her heels clacked on the wooden floor. She raised her arms up and wrapped them around her boss's neck. "If that is what you want... husband," Judy said before blinking repeatedly.

Mr. Palmer wet his lips as he felt my wife's delicate arms wrap around and touch his body. Her perfume smelled fresh and sweet. The older man's hard cock throbbed inside of his pants. "Better," Mr. Palmer said before hesitating. "But... husband. No one's wife calls them that. Give me something... more realistic."