Exalted Auctions: The Virgin Bride Ch. 09

Story Info
Linda and I photograph my wife and her boss at Chotchkies.
15.5k words
4.33
3.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

42. Dumpy Apartment Building -- Honeymoon Day #3 -- Morning

"Hello?" I asked as I leaned forward on Judy's sofa and stared intently at the cell phone in my hand. The phone was on speaker. A loud motorcycle could be heard at the intersection near the apartment building.

There was an exaggerated yawn before the voice of Linda asked, "Who the fuck is this?"

I pinched my face together as I tapped my foot on the ground. "Luke, remember?" I reminded her. "The guy who you forced to sign that contract."

"Yeah, the one you signed voluntarily with no coercion allowing me to shoot a load in your ass for twenty-four dollars," Linda snapped. "I'm never going to forget you signed that contract. You don't need to worry about that. How the fuck did you get this number?"

"I called the photo studio and asked the guy who answered how to get in touch with you," I explained. "He gave me this number."

There was hesitation on the other end of the phone call. "My personal cell phone number?" Linda finally responded with a hiss. "I swear, that guy is such a fucking idiot sometimes. Look, you woke me up. I'm not a morning person. Why the hell are you bothering me?"

"It's like..." I began before looking over at the kitchen microwave. "Nine thirty. I found out some more stuff about my wife and her boss. Things I thought you'd be interested in hearing."

"Look, just because I fucked you in the ass doesn't mean, y'know, we're friends all of a sudden." Linda scolded. "But fine. Since I'm already awake and not going to be able to fall asleep again. Lay it on me. What's the latest bullshit in the ongoing saga of your slutty wife."

"I went to her office yesterday to try and get HR to give me her boss's address," I explained. "The HR receptionist..." I felt the squeezing sensation in my ribs. "She said my wife and her boss had stopped by the office and had a threesome with her. I thought she was making fun of me, but I noticed, her hair, clothes, makeup, even the smell. Then she told me my wife's boss has a sex dungeon and I noticed the receptionist was wearing a dog collar."

"Oh, come on," Linda responded incredulously. "There's no fucking way any of that is true. You're just trying to humiliate yourself over the phone with me while you jerk off. What's it going to be next? Your totally innocent wife accidentally auctions herself off to an entire football team?"

"It's all true!" I insisted as my eyes rapidly blinked. "I can prove it to you."

"How are you going to prove it?" Linda asked.

"That's sort of the reason I called you," I responded. "They're going to lunch today at Chotchkies at noon. I thought maybe we could go over there. Do a little snooping. Try to find out what they're up to. Maybe get a sense of what they've been doing these last few days."

"Chotchkies, huh?" Linda remarked. "How romantic." She chortles. "Ahh, I'm starting to understand now. You're up for some old school private eye shit. Get me to snap a few photos of your wife with her boss. Catch them in some compromising positions. Maybe get lucky and catch them banging each other. Good insurance policy in case of a divorce. You know, I'm not actually licensed to do that type of photography. So of course, I would be willing to do it. But this time I want a blowjob in exchange."

"I thought you told me you didn't want me to suck your cock?" I responded as I rubbed my chin.

"Yeah, well, maybe I changed my mind about that," Linda pointed out. "Maybe I've warmed up to the idea. You on your knees, y'now, bobbin your little head up and down my fat wiener. Slurp, slurp, slurping it. All while your wife is God knows where getting fucked by some other guy."

"I'm not making any other agreements with you," I insisted. "Either you agree to help me because your grateful for that good time I stupidly let you have inside my butt or I'll just do this myself."

"Or option C, I go by myself and show your wife and her boss a couple pictures and perhaps a paper document that they might find very interesting, maybe amusing even," Linda threatened in a sneering tone of voice. "Maybe your wife starts to wonder whether it's worth coming home from her little honeymoon. That'd leave you really thirsty, wouldn't it? For my dick."

My ribs squeezed together as my body once again bathed itself in cold sweat. "Are you trying to blackmail me or something? I did everything you asked me to do and you're going to treat me like this?"

"Just putting another option on the table, that's all," Linda deflected. "I can tell you're getting all riled up. I bet your ribs are all twisted up right now. All I'm proposing is a third plan. Let me humiliate you in front of your slut wife and her boss. You can get a table and jerk off to it while I explain everything to them. I'll leave my cell phone in my pocket on speaker for you. I'm a professional photographer, y'know. I can really give them the vivid details. Or, if you're up for it, perhaps we put on a little show for them. Let them watch while you blow me under the table. Take a shot in the face and then show your wife and her boss exactly what that looks like. Sure, she'll probably dump your ass after something like that. Boo hoo. All that means is you get to spend a lot less time worried about whatever bullshit she's gotten herself into while leaving your ass behind. That'll leave you plenty more time to hang out with me. You told me you like humiliating sex. I'm like the roller coaster that never stops. I'll even let you dish some of it back in my direction. I may have gotten one over on you with that little contract I've got hung up on my office wall. You looked real uncomfortable in that little chair of mine. It's only a matter of time until I'm the one bent over. You'd like that wouldn't you? Your cock pummeling my own vulnerable little hole. C'mon we both know it'll eventually happen."

My lips pressed together in a slight grimace as I swallowed hard before wrinkling my nose. My body felt very tense. I recalled the dry spell with my wife and all the times I had to resort to jerking off in her apartment bathroom. Linda seemed like a bountiful fountain in comparison. A boner raged in my pants at the thought of being humiliated in front of my wife and her boss. My mind ruminated over the strange photographs in Linda's office, the treacherous chair and other weird items in her office, the fact that she kept a taser there and the strange story of her gender transition. There were secrets there. No doubt about it. I could learn them. Use them to exploit and humiliate her and get revenge in the most deviant, carnal ways possible.

I hesitated for a second. What was I doing? Like I said at the very beginning of this written account, my wife and I used to be different people. This was the first time I realized I had changed. My body tremored and I began to feel nauseous as I crumpled into Judy's sofa. "We're not doing option C. If you try to humiliate me in front of my wife after I trusted you and let you do the most intimate things inside my body," I began before continuing "well, let's just say I will return that favor and not in a way that will be remotely fun or sexy for either of us."

"Alright, alright" Linda responded in a voice that dropped. I heard swallowing on the other end of the phone. "I wasn't trying to threaten or blackmail you, y'know. It's always confusing knowing where the line is with guys like you. Especially talking over the phone like this. I just thought you might find my little plan intriguing but if it's not up your alley then that's ok. We can go back to the blowjob plan."

I rolled my eyes before I felt the tension in my body appear to melt. It felt so much better now that I had decided to reject Linda's exciting but disgraceful plan. It could have easily gone the other way. Later when I learned the details of my wife's contract negotiations, I reflected on this moment I had talking to Linda on the phone and empathized with Judy. It is hard when someone is pressuring you and your emotions are running high. I forgive my wife for some of the things she's done. Not all of them.

"Ok, Dick Tracey," Linda said. "How do you want to do this? Isn't your wife going to recognize us if she sees us?"

"That's the real reason I called you," I explained. "It wasn't to take photos of my wife with her boss." I felt my stomach knot a little bit. "But, since you brought it up, a few compromising photos would be nice to have. I remember your studio having a lot of wigs, costumes, and makeup. What are your thoughts on disguises?"

"You want me to get you all dolled up?" Linda responded with a snicker. "I'd have no problem putting you in a dress, adding a little makeup. In fact, I have perfect wig for you. I'm sure when I'm done with you, your wife's boss won't hesitate to invite you to sit down and eat lunch with them. He'll probably even fuck you in the ass afterwards."

"Look, under no circumstances is anything else going into my butt," I said as I shook my head. "Do you have any idea how sore I've been the last two days? Never mind. I don't want to talk about it. I'm not crossdressing. Seriously though, is a disguise a possibility?"

43. Bachelor House -- Honeymoon Day #3 -- Morning

"It's my last day, I can spend it however I want," Mr. Palmer said as he munched on my wife's tender bacon.

"I just don't get it," my wife, wearing only a transparent teal nightgown, said as she carried her empty plate back into the kitchen and began washing it in the kitchen sink. The faucet made a metallic sound followed by the flow of water until it was turned off again. "We've had some amazing sex the last couple of days. I even managed to get another girl to join in and have a threesome together. Yet here you are again obsessing over your ex-wife."

"It's your fault you know," Palmer blamed as he raised his voice so that it reached into the kitchen. "You're the one who put the sweet taste of revenge in my mouth. The devious way you turned the tables. What a thrill that was. Now, I don't expect to pull off anything that dramatic. But still, the way she treated me during that divorce. All because I made a mistake. If I can get her to feel even a small tinge of regret, well, that'd leave a big smile on my face."

"C'mon," my wife said as she walked back out into the dining room and placed her hand on her boss's shoulder. "Forget about Chotchkies. Let's go someplace nice for lunch. Let me play your wife again. Maybe afterwards I can give you a blowjob while you drive us home. Or we'll find some other way of making things interesting."

"We can do all that anyways and still go to Chotchkies," Mr. Palmer disagreed with a decisive nod. "I'm sure when she sees me with such a beautiful young wife it'll bother her. I know how she is."

"How are you sure she's going to be there at noon?" Judy asked.

Mr. Palmer responded, "She does every Wednesday. "Sometimes, I'll go eat over there. Watch her while she works."

"Shit Ron, that sounds creepy as hell," Judy replied as she removed her hand from his shoulder and crossed her arms across her chest. "Pathetic as well. Please tell me that you're not going to be doing that anymore."

"Nah, I'm over the old deserter," Mr. Palmer said with a knowing grin. The older man seemed very proud of himself for not offending my wife for once by refraining from using foul language to refer to other women. "This will be the last time I go over there. That place is lame anyways. They can't even figure out how to season their food."

Judy uncrossed her arms and shrugged before relenting, "Okay. If that's really what you want. Just promise me this will be the last time. After this, you need to let your ex go. Focus on women with less baggage. Women my age."

"I promise," Mr. Palmer nodded before slurping up the last piece of my wife's curvy greasy bacon.

My wife grabbed her boss's plate from the dining table and carried it into the kitchen. The sound of the metal faucet turning was followed by the rush of running water. "You still haven't picked out an outfit for me to wear," Judy said in a raised voice that reached into the dining room.

"Right, right" Mr. Palmer responded as he dismounted from his dining room chair and pushed it forward causing it to scrape against the wooden floor. "I know exactly what I want you to wear." The older man disappeared into the bedroom only to shortly re-emerge carrying a purple box. He walked into the kitchen and handed the box to Judy.

Judy lifter her right eyebrow as she took the box from her boss. After popping the lid, she removed the outfit and let it hang out in front of her. It was a one-piece lingerie outfit that was a combination of black and hot pink. The back of the outfit was black and transparent. The front was hot pink but covered in a black semi-transparent mesh that was flower patterned. The brassier of the outfit had the flower pattern only going around the top while the bottom of the brasier lacked any mesh patterning. A single hot pink ribbon was affixed to each side of the outfit near the midriff section. The bottom of the outfit had a short skirt that consisted of the semi-transparent black flower-patterned mesh and a thin black strip underneath that would cover her crotch but would leave much of her ass exposed. When Judy looked over into the box, she could see a pair of black semi-transparent stockings also adorned on each side by a much smaller hot pink ribbon. The outfit had clearly been worn before. It smelled like Palmer's ex-wife, and she noticed a few suspicious stains near the crotch of the outfit.

"I can't go to Chotchkies dressed in this," My wife said as she shook her head at her boss. "That's a family type of place."

"I know that," Mr. Palmer said before blinking rapidly. "I've got a baggy coat for you to wear over it. No one will know you're dressed in that. Except of course for myself and my ex-wife. She'll be so jealous when she sees you wearing that outfit. You just got to give her a little peek. Let her know what she's missing out on."

"Just don't get us into trouble," my wife responded before biting down on the inside of her cheek. "I can't think of anything more embarrassing than getting thrown out of a Chotchkies."

44. Chotchkies Parking Lot -- Honeymoon Day #3 -- Noon

"Can't you turn on the radio or something?" I asked as my body shivered. Linda and I were sitting in the front two seats of her car parked in the Chotchkies parking lot. The torn, stained leather passenger seat I was sitting in had a certain musty smell to it. The dashboard emitted an eerie red glow that could bizarrely be seen clearly even in bright midday sun. Over strange noises occasionally emanating from the engine was the uncomfortable prickly stream of static noise coming out the car's speakers. I couldn't shake the feeling that there was some pattern to it. Like it was attuned to some alternate dimension.

"Nah, the radio's totally fucked in this car," Linda responded as she shrugged her shoulders. "Don't worry, you'll get used to it." We had just come from the photography studio where we had dressed in disguises. Linda may have gotten a little carried away with herself, even seeming to adopt a theme to her disguise. A blonde beehive wig topped her head accompanied with a pair of black and yellow tortoise shelled glasses and painted on freckles. Her striped black and yellow tank top really made her large breasts pop off her thin frame and its short bottom allowed her to show off her toned stomach. The lower half of her body was covered in a black short skirt above transparent black stockings. I told her not wear high heels. The purpose of a disguise is to blend in. She was already tall and didn't need more height. Heels are also noisy. She elected to wear a black pair anyways. At least she succeeded at looking very much like a different person.

A fake porn moustache was plastered to my face below a pair of aviator sunglasses and a white brimmed sailor hat. At least my clothes were normal. Nothing odd about my white undershirt, blue jacket, and white pair of pants. I frowned at the white noise spewing from the car's speakers as I tapped on the side of the passenger side door.

Linda looked over at me and gave me an intense look. "Instead of waiting here bored, we could, y'know, jack off together," she suggested. "I mean, jerk each other off. Sometimes hands like to wander. Jerk off other penises to mix things up. They can be... adulterous in that way. Besides isn't the whole reason we're here is to see what sort of nasty stuff your wife is up to."

"Hmm," I uttered as I pulled at my ear before shrugging. "That's part of the reason, yes. I also want to see that she's ok." I looked over at Linda as she rubbed two fingers against the exposed cleavage in her tank top. My hands moistened as my body leaned closer to her. "Why not? I don't mind if you want to get a little... handy together. Just make sure you're keeping your eyes on the parking lot in case my wife shows up."

"You got it boss," the taller woman said and nodded before licking her lips and bending over my lap. I heard the noise of a zipper being pulled down and felt her right-hand crawl into my pants and fish out my hard penis. Once my girthy wood was unsheathed from my pants, Linda gave it a gentle stroke before sitting back up. Using the thumb and pointer finger of her right hand she began to pinch small pockets of taut flesh between my shaft and cockhead which brought a pleasurable tingling to my hard dick. "You got to do me too."

"Ok, fine," I said as I wet my lips before pressing them together. I stretched out the fingers in my left hand before reaching between her legs. When I put my hand against her panties, I could feel a hard thick cock tenting underneath the soft black material. Of course it was, when have I ever been with this woman where she didn't have a raging boner in her pants? My trembling hands fumbled with the material as I tried to rouse the beast from its lair. Finally, I managed to pull the thick rod out and give it a nice jerk. My right hand reached back down into her panties and ferreted out her boys as well. Their wrinkled hairless skin had a very satisfying texture that my wet hands enjoyed.

A relaxed smile built on Linda's face as she bobbed her hand up and down my large cock. Her hands were not as dainty as my wife's gentle fingers, but the way Linda's digits glided up and down my shaft with her long fingernails out had a very feminine character to it. I'm not going to lie. Her sweet perfume, the fake tits spilling out of that tank top, and that cute bee-themed outfit she was wearing was really turning me on. Especially those glasses with the painted-on freckles. Looking at those made my mouth moist and caused me to breathe faster.

I fidgeted in my seat as I wrapped my left hand around her own hard penis. It felt warm and very rigid in my hand. As I stroked up and down her shaft, my lips parted as I felt my mouth go slack with the rumination that against all odds that same beastly thick cock I currently held in my hand had just days earlier contorted the inside of my asshole when she mounted me on that wicked desk of hers. I still felt soreness there deep in my ass where her penis had left quite the lasting impression. I closed my eyes and listened to the relaxing sound of skin sliding against skin as we jerked each other off. If only her infernal radio would shut the fuck up already. I let out a gasp and opened my eyes before swallowing and wrinkling my forehead.

"What's wrong?" Linda asked as she titled her head to the side. Her right hand didn't skip a beat as it slid up and down my throbbing shaft.

"Nothing..." I muttered. "It's just strange is all. Jerking off together in your weird car in the middle of the day on Wednesday in a Chotchkies parking lot. All while we're dressed in these odd disguises." My left hand gave her large cock a gentle squeeze followed by more stroking.