Exalted Auctions: The Virgin Bride Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda avoided eye-contact as Mr. Palmer approached her while she set her phone to hands-free and muted the speaker, allowing me to hear what was happening and preventing me from speaking to her. She did her best to paste a smile on her face but her blinking eyes betrayed her. When the older man stopped nearby her booth, she looked up at him through the tortoise shell glasses and rubbed her neck. "Uhm... yes?" she asked.

Mr. Palmer crossed his arms across his chest as he adopted a cocky grin on his face. "You don't think I know exactly what you're up to over here? Be honest with me now and tell me the truth."

Linda could've spilled the beans here. I know that she desperately wanted to. She'd really savor telling the story. Revealing my darkest secrets to my wife's boss. Humiliating me on the other end of the phone while I listened in agony. Later I asked Linda why she didn't do it. She told me that there were times when people openly mocked and ridiculed her gender transition. Her opinion on this issue was, I recall in her own words, I don't give a flying fuck. However, as much as she wanted to, she did not feel like she could just reveal things about my own sexuality that I asked her to keep secret.

Linda cleared her throat before pretending to be focused on her camera sitting on the table. "Y'know, it's a free country. Nothing nowhere says I can't snap a few photos in a public restaurant. I can pull the state statute up on my phone if you don't believe me."

Mr. Palmer tilted his head to the side and raised his right eyebrow as he looked down at Linda's camera. "Look, I see you're here all by yourself," the older man pointed out. "You keep looking over at my secretary and I. Your eyes look awfully curious. Like you have questions. Things you want to know. Forbidden knowledge. You want to acquire it."

"Yeah, maybe I do," Linda responded as she crossed her arms across her chest. "Go ahead, sit." A smirk spread across her face before she wet her lips and continued, "I, uhm, noticed that woman you're with. She's got a hell of a rock on that little finger of hers. Yet you sir, you don't have no ring. An observant woman like me notices these things."

Mr. Palmer sat across from Linda in the booth as a cocky grin spread over his face. "Yes, that's my secretary," he explained as his chest puffed out. "She's a married woman, yes. Not to me. I'm just enjoying a little bit of her company on our day off together. Nothing wrong with a secretary and her boss having a few beers together, is there?"

Linda's eyebrows raised as she cocked her head to the side. "I don't know sir," she said as her eyes squinted. "Does your secretary normally wear lingerie underneath a coat when she meets you for drinks on her day off?"

Mr. Palmer crossed his arms across his chest and assumed a toothy grin on his face.

Linda sneered at the older man before remarking, "Being with another man's wife like that. That's a real dastardly thing to do. Think of her poor husband. Sitting in his crap apartment. Fidgeting in his seat as he bites down on his lip. Thinking about all the sick shit you're making his nasty wife do to you. A man in that position. He's liable to turn to booze. Get fucked up on the hard stuff. Make the wrong kind of choices. Make agreements that come back and fuck him in the ass later." Linda did nothing to conceal the smirk on her face. I felt goosebumps on my arms as I listened intently through my cellphone over at the restaurant bar.

Mr. Palmer's lips parted, and eyes widened before he paused and studied Linda. His eyes examined the beehive wig, the tortoise shell glasses, the painted-on freckles, and the cleavage of her large breasts popping out of the top of her black and yellow striped shirt. "You're not just nosey," Mr. Palmer began before continuing, "I can see it written all over your body. In that weird tirade you just went on. Come clean with me. You're a devious type of woman. Well, I don't see any ring on your finger. I'd be more than happy to lay off my secretary. Give her a little room to breathe. Let you take her place." Mr. Palmer reached across the table of the booth and rubbed his pointer finger against Linda' neckline right above her exposed cleavage.

Linda's nose wrinkled as she swallowed hard and weighed her options. This man may in fact have a sex dungeon after all. On the other hand, opening an affair with him would require revealing her transgenderism and would almost certainly blow her cover. I had trusted her, followed her advice, and sought her help when weak and vulnerable. When I asked her later about her decision, she smiled at me and said she struggled not to vomit when he hit on her. I knew she was lying but I smiled back anyways. Linda deliberately jerked her body backwards and away from his groping hands. "P-please don't!" she exclaimed as she grabbed the camera off the table and pulled it tightly up to her chest, covering the exposed cleavage. "You're right. I'm nosy. Devious even. But germs. Those terrify me. That whole pandemic we went through was such a nightmare. Fooling around with you, or any person really. The thought makes me want to hurl." Linda blinked rapidly as her face blushed, and she looked down at the camera. "But you're right, I was watching you. It's what I do. I watch and take pictures. It's my little kink. I get off watching other people do it. Live vicariously through them. It's called voyeurism. Watching a big strong guy like you. Y'know, giving the business to another man's hot wife. Getting all your gross germs and bacteria up inside her. All while I watch from a safe distance. Well, let's just say. That'd be right up my ally."

Mr. Palmer stared at the camera before nodding his head. "I knew there was something about that camera that felt off," he remarked. "You know, I've eaten here a lot over the years. There's an employee bathroom in the back of the restaurant.[Author's Note: See FN1 at end of story.] It's across from the kitchen. Nobody uses it anymore1. I think it might not even work. Shouldn't be a whole lot of germs there. I could bang my secretary there. Leave the door open for you to watch us. We'd put on a good show for you. It wouldn't be the first time we've had an audience."

Linda's hands moistened around the camera as a smile slowly built on to her face. She had hoped it might end this way, with my wife getting fucked by her boss in a Chotchkies bathroom. At least it wasn't the public men's room. "Alright I'm not opposed to a little infringement," Linda said with a firm nod. "It sounds like you've already done a lot of trespassing inside your married secretary's vagina. Might as well violate Chotchkies' property rights as well. How do you want to do this?"

Mr. Palmer rubbed his chin before answering, "Let me go get my secretary. We'll go back there, and I'll leave the door cracked open. Wait here five minutes then come back there. You go through the kitchen there." Mr. Palmer pointed with his right hand to one of the kitchen entrances. "It leads to a storage area. Nobody should be back there. The employee bathroom should be in the corner. Do it fast and nobody will notice you in the kitchen."

My wife's eyes widened when she saw her boss return to their table with a wide grin on his face. "I don't know what you said to her, but she looks awfully excited," My wife remarked. "Do you think it might work? She'll agree to let you pollinate with her?"

Mr. Palmer rifled through his wallet before ferreting out a credit card. "Afraid not," he said. "She's not that type of bee. But I've got another plan. One that'll leave her buzzing. Have you seen the waitress? Let's convert our order to takeout and pay the bill. I'll fill you in on the way."

48. Chotchkies- Honeymoon Day #3 -- Noon (Linda and I)

I heard clacking noises as I saw Linda approach me at the restaurant bar holding her camera in her hands. She sat down at the stool next to me and crossed her legs. She rubbed her pointer finger in-between the cleavage of her two large fake breasts with the same hand she had wrapped around my cock earlier in the parking lot. "Looks like we are going to get to see your slutty wife in action after all," she said before smirking at me.

"I want to see the pictures you took," I said as I leaned towards Linda and rapidly nodded my head. "The ones of Judy in lingerie."

Linda shook her head. "I already told you," she said as she patted her camera. "I like to do things old school. This isn't a digital camera. Every shot I've taken has been on film. That way I can take them back to the studio. Let them develop as I spend some time alone with them. Build up some anticipation. Don't worry, you'll get to see the photos. It sounds like I'm about to get a lot of good ones."

My face pinched together before my mouth released an exaggerated sigh. Of course, I would have to wait to see the pictures. Just like I had to wait until our wedding night to fuck. Then there was the last three days of waiting while my wife was out doing God knows what with her own boss. From what I had gathered, it sounded like my wife had fucked her boss in front of at least one other person not to mention a threesome at the office with yet another married woman.

"Alright, I'm heading back there," Linda said as she wet her lips. "You wait here."

"Fuck that," I said as I scowled and stood up. "I'm coming too. I'm tired of waiting around. I want to see it with my own eyes. I need to know what she's doing with her boss. If he's going to fuck her at least let me watch it from a distance."

"No," Linda snapped as she crossed her arms over her chest. "I'm the only one they're expecting back there. If two of us show up they'll get suspicious. Do you want us to blow our cover? Let your wife know you've been playing dress up with me. Riding around in my car while we whack each other off. Spying on her and getting boners from the humiliation of it all. You stay." Linda began walking towards the kitchen as her heels clacked against the tile floor.

I sat back on the stool and tapped my foot against the ground for a minute or so. I was so sick of waiting. "Fuck this," I muttered. I got up again and headed in the same direction that I had watched Linda walk.

49. Chotchkies Employee Bathroom -- Honeymoon Day #3 -- Noon (My Wife and Her Boss)

The dimly lit employee bathroom was in the back corner of the restaurant. Its only entrance was through a creaky metal door which led into a small square room with a concrete floor. Concrete walls fully concealed three sides of the room including the entrance, back, and right sides. The left side wall did not reach fully up to the ceiling and instead left a three-foot gap between the bathroom and the larger back storage room area. A toilet was adhered to the back wall along with a sign instructing employees to wash their hands. It was cold in the bathroom. The din of the restaurant could be heard in the background but was much more muted than it had been inside. The greasy smell of food being fried crept in from the nearby kitchen.

My wife, wearing only high heels and the black and pink lingerie was kneeling in front of her boss while he sat on the closed lid of the toilet. Her left hand was pumping his hard veiny cock as it hung outside of his pants while her shining eyes focused on its fleshy head and her mouth moistened. The diamond ring on her finger sparkled as it slid up and down his large thick pole. "How do you want do this one?" she asked over the sound of flesh sliding up and down flesh. "Should I pretend to be your wife again? Or maybe the desperate secretary?"

Mr. Palmer leaned back as he mulled over the many ways he could debase my wife by coaxing her into one of her treacherous characters. "She seemed weirdly hung up on the fact that you were married," the older man said. "Maybe we go with desperate secretary. Talk about your husband back home and ham it up a bit. Also, she's a germaphobe. So maybe if you make it sound a bit dirty. Bring up disease or something." He let out a gentle moan as my wife tugged at his fat cock.

My wife's ears detected a jingling noise behind her. When she looked behind her, she noticed the door was now closed and locked. "What the fuck happened?" she asked. "Someone locked the door. How is she going to watch? Are we locked inside?" While my wife questioned her boss, her hand continued to diligently stroke his throbbing penis.

"Relax, there's a latch right there," Mr. Palmer answered as he stared firmly at my wife's jiggly chest as she jerked his hard cock. The sound of heels clacking on concrete could be heard approaching from outside the bathroom. After a few moments passed, the sound of something dragging against the floor outside could be heard.

"I see her." Mr. Palmer said as he noticed Linda's beehive shaped wig. "She must have found something to climb up on to look through that gap beneath the ceiling. That's smart. If someone comes back here now, it won't be so obvious she's watching us fuck each other in the bathroom. Alright lets gets started now."

"Oh, Mr. Palmer," my wife said as she bit down on her lip and wrinkled her brow as her delicate hand glided up and down his large thick cock. "You can't tell my husband about it. Not that. Anything but that. I'd do anything to make sure he never knew. Even jerk your penis in this gross dirty bathroom."

"Look, maybe I'll tell him, maybe not," Mr. Palmer taunted my wife with a sneer as his chin jutted outwards. "It's probably going to take more than that to keep my mouth shut. If you don't want him to find out what you've been up to, you better start blowing me right and proper." The older man bellowed out an intimidating chuckle.

"Uhm," my wife whispered. "I hear someone whispering. Is she talking to herself?"

Mr. Palmer shrugged. "I told you she was weird," he whispered back. "There's always a catch when it comes to the hot ones."

My wife wet her lips and smiled as she stared at her boss's large penis in her hand before assuming a blank look and looking down at the floor. "Oh no. You're not going to stick that nasty fat penis in my mouth again, are you? Not after last time. You remember when you forgot to warn before it was too late. You sprayed my mouth with all that nasty spooge. It stuck to my mouth like salty peanut butter." My wife licked her lips before letting out an exaggerated sigh. Her lips parted as she guided her boss's fat cock into her mouth. The plopping sound of cock slurping filled the air and reverberated off the hard concrete surfaces of the bathroom. My wife's head bobbed back and forth on her boss's large prick before she jostled her head back until his spit-covered log spilled out from her mouth. After freeing herself from his wicked pole, she panted for a few moments before resuming her provocative conversation, "He can't ever find out. Not about all the nasty things you made me do at that filthy swinger's club." My wife grabbed her boss's hard schlong and hustled it back into her wet mouth. The sloshing sounds of cock slurping resumed.

"Mmm, yes," Mr. Palmer purred before letting out a long moan. His right hand reached down and rubbed the top of my wife's head as it pumped back and forth sucking his fat cock while he sat on the toilet. "You're so unh... right. It'd crush a man ohh... to hear about the things unh... you did with all those men. Unh... There were so many of them too. You're getting real good at this sweetheart. Suck on my balls some."

"Not your nasty balls too," my wife said as she deliberately shuddered her body and looked away from her boss's throbbing genitals. Her dainty right hand lifted the hard shaft and pressed it up against her boss's stomach. "Did you even clean underneath here this morning? It's all gross and dirty under here. Oh well, I guess I have to do it." My wife's tongue careened out of her mouth as she pushed her face towards her boss's swollen wrinkly ball sack and slithered it against every inch of his hairy sack before sliding the wet muscle up his wet fleshy shaft. "I can't believe you made me do that. That was so nasty and degrading." She winked at her boss letting him know that she was acting and that she actually quite enjoyed licking his sweaty balls.

"Ok, well I'm not wasting any more spooge in that nasty mouth of yours, "Mr. Palmer said with a scowl on his face. "Might as well try to fertilize that married slit of yours. Put a bun in that oven behind your husband's back. Bend over and let me fuck you from behind. Right on the dirty floor over there next to the toilet."

A wide grin spread over Judy's face before she covered it up by puffing out a pouty lower lip. "So dastardly of you, Mr. Palmer," she whined as she rubbed her right hand up and down his hard shaft. "Doing that to your poor secretary like that. All behind her loving husband's back. Well, I suppose I already let all those other men cum in my pussy at that gross swingers club you forced me to go to. It just wouldn't be fair not to give you a shot at it as well." My wife got on all fours on the concrete bathroom floor next to the toilet causing her heels to clack against the ground. The concrete floor felt cold on her hands. Her ass lifted towards her boss as her right hand pulled back the thin material of the lingerie and revealed her soaking wet vagina.

Mr. Palmer chuckled as he mounted my wife from behind. He had loosened her up over the last few days and the inside of her wet slit was now much more accommodating to his hard dominating penis. Like Linda had done to my own asshole, Mr. Palmer had turned my wife's humid vagina into a loving dysfunctional, yet well-adjusted home molded to fit his perilous penis. Like a battered woman, my wife's vagina had taken quite the abuse from that large veiny shaft of his but nonetheless it unwisely welcomed it back into its broken home. "Things really did get nasty in that club," the older man remarked before letting out a chuckle. "All that semen flying around. You were absolutely coated with the sticky white stuff. Things got totally out of hand back there." Mr. Palmer began pumping his thick cock in and out of my wife's soaking vulnerable pussy.

"Unh, unh, mmm," my wife gasped and grunted as her body shivered from all the stimulation to her sensitive slit. Her eyes narrowed as her lips parted as she attempted to match his rhythmic pumping using her own hips and legs. Lessons she learned from Amber. "Oh god yes." My wife could feel her boss's fat hairy balls slap again her skin while his thick pole slid back and forth inside of her.

Mr. Palmer's fat hands grabbed each of wife's jiggling ass cheeks as he rhythmically pounded her insides with his large throbbing penis. As he gripped on to her, he felt a deep sense of connectedness. It was as if his cock had become a joint connecting him to my wife's body rendering it in fact his own second body from which he exercised complete and total dominion over. Like a brain eating amoeba, he had so thoroughly dominated my wife with his cock that her thoughts became his thoughts, his pumping became her pumping, and her vagina became his penis. As he fucked my wife, the older man gasped in-between heavy grunting as he let his mouth hang open. The heavy breathing grunting and moaning by the pair masked other noises occurring outside of the bathroom.

"Unh, I'm so sweaty," my wife said as she surrendered total control of her vulnerable body to her treacherous boss. She was no longer acting. The two of them were drenched in perspiration. "Unh, ohh, I hope, unh, all those men I fucked, ohh, unh, don't give you unh, ohh,...the herpes."

Mr. Palmer felt his body begin to shiver rapidly. Cold and warm sensations washed back and forth across him like hurricane waves striking a beach. "Fuck, fuck," he said before letting out a long moan. "It's all electrical down there. In my balls." The third or more opportunity for him to inseminate my wife's fertile and ovulating vagina loomed over the pair.