Exalted Auctions: The Virgin Bride Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife wet her lips and giggled as she prepared for him to fire off another one of his creamy loads inside of her. Her own body shivered in unison with his as her eyes widened, and mouth hung open. She relaxed her legs and hugged her vagina around his fat cock as she felt a warmth infuse her body. Her vagina warmly embraced the first of several fat globs of her boss's semen. She felt tingling in-between her legs as she felt that strange but familiar satiating feeling of being inseminated by her boss. A deep gratifying sigh escaped from her mouth before her lips molded into a radiant smile.

Mr. Palmer gasped, continued to pump his cock into my wife as the last of his salty semen sputtered out into the humid environment inside of my wife's moist vaginal cavity. As he withdrew his soaking wet penis from my wife's cum filled vagina, he began to whistle softly to himself. The sight of his gooey semen in my wife's hole brought a smile to the older man's face. He unhurriedly began to get dressed back in his clothing. Fantasies of bragging to Linda about the degrading things he just did inside of wife's vulnerable body filled his mind as he continued to whistle.

My wife had barely wrapped herself up in the baggy black coat when she felt her boss tug her arm towards the bathroom exit.

Mr. Palmer unlocked the door and opened it only to see his scowling ex-wife accompanied by the Chotchkies hostess round the corner connecting the kitchen to the narrow hallway leading to the back storage room. "Oh shit," he said. He grabbed my wife's arm and pulled her over to a door to their left which led outdoors to the backside of the restaurant.

50. Chotchkies Backroom -- Honeymoon Day #3 -- Noon (Linda and I -- Moments Earlier)

Linda opened the door only to see a wall in front of her. To her left was a narrow hallway that led back to a larger storage room. Boxes and large jars of supplies were stacked up in the larger room. In the right corner of the room was another smaller room with a metal door which she assumed was the employee bathroom. She noticed there was a gap on the left wall of the smaller room right below the ceiling. It was dark in the backroom and the light from inside the bathroom illuminated out through the gap. There was another door to the right on the wall right before the front wall of the employee bathroom. Sunlight shining through a window on the door revealed that it led outside the restaurant. The Chotchkies hostess stood in front of Linda as she walked down the narrow hallway. Linda quickly ducked back into the kitchen.

"Where the fuck is Peter and Carol?" the Chotchkies hostess muttered before she heard noise coming from the bathroom. She could see the door was slightly ajar. She peered through the gap before quickly averting her gaze at what appeared to be only partially dressed bodies. "Not again," she said before shaking her head. "At least lock the door." The hostess retrieved a set of keys from her pocket before pushing the door closed and locking it. She walked back down the hall and into the kitchen where she ran back into Linda. "Uhm, can I help you?" The hostess tilted her head to the side as she examined the unusual outfit Linda was wearing.

"Oh, uhm, I was just looking for the bathroom," Linda said as she nodded her head.

"This is the kitchen," the hostess explained. "You need to go back into the dining hall. They're on the other side of the restaurant."

"I see," Linda said as she pulled out her cell phone and pretended to pay attention to the brightly lit device.

The hostess waited a moment while Linda stood there staring at the phone. Finally, the hostess sighed and walked back out towards the dining hall.

Linda headed down the hall to the back storage room causing her heels to clack against the concrete floor. When she reached what appeared to be the bathroom, she attempted to open the door. When the doorknob wouldn't turn, she jerked her head back. "What the fuck," she muttered.

"What's going on?" I asked as I approached Linda from the hallway.

"I thought I told you to stay in the restaurant," Linda scolded as she frowned and crossed her arms across her chest. "Fuck, not much to see anyways. They locked us out."

"Let me hide," I whispered. "They're probably waiting for you to knock."

Linda looked at the gap in the left side wall. "I got a better idea," she said as her chest puffed out. "If I can climb up high enough, I should be able to see through that gap. The pictures will turn out way better." Linda looked around before spotting a small stepladder. It wasn't tall enough. Linda rubbed at her chin before dragging a heavy crate of restaurant supplies over towards the wall with the gap causing a screeching noise. She set the stepladder on top of the wide crate and climbed up, being mindful of the fact she was dressed in heels. When she reached the top step of the stepladder, she was barely able to see over the gap.

"What are they doing?" I asked as I wet my lips and felt my palms sweat.

"Be quiet, I'm trying to hear," Linda scolded through a whisper. "She's jerking off his fat wiener. Oh man, your wife is so nasty. She's got on that huge engagement ring you bought her. It's rubbing up and down her boss's fat penis. He's sitting on the toilet in there. Here let me get a few photos." Linda raised the camera above her head before I could hear some clicking noises followed by the soft whir of the camera.

"Is she naked in there?" I asked as I recalled the similar scene that had played out in the beginning of my vivid dream.

"No, she's wearing that lingerie from earlier," Linda whispered. "Not what I would ever pick out, but your wife looks hot in it. Her fat tits look like they're liable to just tumble out of that thing."

I felt my cock grow hard as I envisioned my wife stroking her boss's penis. Her big engagement ring shines as her dainty hand slides across her boss's veiny shaft. Her face smiles as she ignores the fact that the two of them are currently in a dingy bathroom. She wears the lingerie he likes.

"It's hard to hear what they're saying," Linda complained as her face pinched together. "There's something they're saying they don't want you to find out about."

"What is it?" I asked as my eyebrows drew together and I leaned in closer towards Linda.

"The fuck if I know," Linda whispered. "Shhh, be quiet I think they heard me." Linda pursed her lips.

I froze in place as I felt my legs muscles tighten. Quickly and quietly, I tried to open the door to the right of the bathroom. "Shit," I muttered. It was locked. But as soon as I cursed, I realized there was a hatch. I unlocked the door. I hesitated before turning back towards Linda. "Did they hear us or not? What's going on?"

"They're talking about sucking his cock now," Linda said as a smirk built in her face. "It sounds like her boss has been blowing loads in your wife's nasty mouth."

I felt my ribs squeeze together as my skin went pale. I leaned towards the locked metal door of the bathroom. I could bang on the door. Try to stop them. Prevent another of his nasty loads from going into my wife. As I listened, I could feel the faint sound of someone slurping on a hard cock through the bathroom wall.

"Fuck, that's hot," Linda said as she stared intensely over the gap and rubbed her right arm with her left hand. "Now I wish I hadn't gone with the whole germaphobe thing. That could've been me in there sucking on that fat wiener."

"Is he... big?" I asked through a whisper before wetting my lips before biting down on them.

"Oh yeah," Linda confirmed with a nod of her head. "A big old fat and long one. Just like you and me. It's very nice; I'm totally jealous of your wife right now." Linda raised the camera, and I heard more clicking noises. She looked over at me. "There's another one though. One I'd love to spend time with and enjoy. Maybe make your wife jealous instead."

"Hey, let me up there, I want to see," I asked as my hands fidgeted and head rapidly nodded.

"No way, they'll get freaked out if they see some weird guy is watching them," Linda refused. "You're not tall enough anyways. Don't worry everything is getting photographed. This is some real private eye shit going on here. Don't let your boner fuck it up."

Linda's eyes widened as a sneer formed on to her face.

"What is it?" I whispered as I felt my palms sweat.

"Whatever it is they don't want you finding out about," Linda explained as she raised her right eyebrow. "Something happened at a swinger's club. Shhh, be quiet and let me listen."

I felt my stomach knot as I imagined my wife and her boss going swinging together. They enter the club and he reminds her she is under contract. My young wife is the older man's golden ticket. He trades and swaps her around with other men so that he can sleep with their wives as well. Just like he did to poor Amber. Like he was currently doing to my wife right next to me in the Chotchkies restroom.

Another series of clicks could be heard before Linda lowered the camera. "Fuck," she cursed through glossy eyes intensely staring at the perverse scene playing out before her. Linda reached under her black skirt and fished around for her long hard penis. She grabbed the hard pole and pulled it out of her pants exposing herself to me. Her right hand with its painted fingernails slowly slid across the long shaft. "Come on you got to jerk me off. That way I can focus my hands on the camera."

I watched her penis dangle in the air before clearing my throat. Look, I don't want you to think I'm some weird guy who loves cocks or anything. But Linda was really helping me out here. You know, spying on my wife with her boss. Taking pictures of them having sex in the bathroom. Real sexually charged stuff. I couldn't just leave her high and dry like that. It's nothing I hadn't already done earlier when we were in her car alone together anyways. Besides, my wife refusing to fuck me is what started this whole mess in the first place. I was obligated at that point to break the vicious cycle. All this fucking nonsense could have been avoided if people just fooled around with each other a little more often. If only Judy had let her boss play with her tits a little at work. Of course, her and I should've fucked a while ago. Even I could have messed around with Linda during our photoshoot. Helped her whack off. All these gestures would've helped prevent things from getting so out of hand. These stupid rules, the HR bullshit, the fact you must sign a contract just to get laid. That's what fucked us over. Did I grab Linda's fat cock and start giving it a well-deserved stroking? Your damn right I did. I do admit though it was bit awkward jerking it like that while it was dangling right in front of my face. I tried lifting the thick shaft with my left hand and when I did so my eyes homed in on her smooth boys hanging out there real vulnerable. My right hand moistened as it gave them a nice rub down and savored their unique texture.

Linda chuckled softly as she continued to intently stare down into the bathroom.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked as I titled my head to the side. My left hand diligently slid back and forth across her hard penis while my right hand gently massages her lovely balls. It smelled musky and earthy probably from my nose being so close to her sweaty cock and balls.

"It's just funny is all." Linda whispered. "You rubbing my balls while your wife is giving her own boss's big nuttsack a bath with her tongue."

My stomach knotted as my imagination pictured my wife on the hard dirty floor of the Chotchkie's bathroom. Her boss, naked on top of the toilet, lifts his large penis and reveals his balls to my kneeling wife. They're nothing like Linda's boys but instead swollen with nasty loads waiting to go into my wife's body, hairy, and smelly. The lingering whiffs of Linda's sweaty penis and balls in my nostrils were nothing compared to what my wife pongs as she pushes her face over to her boss's testicles. Her delicate and bumpy tongue, the one she uses to kiss me with, slides up and down the older man's hairy balls.

"I always knew you were obsessed with my balls." Linda taunted as she smirked down at me. "Keep on sucking on them. You look like a little chipmunk down there. What with your cheeks all full of nuts."

My wife sucks on her boss's balls. They taste like concentrated sweat with a slightly salty taste. The texture is wrinkly, warm, and pliable. But where was the hair? I awakened from my fantasy to discover I had accidentally let Linda's balls slip into my mouth. While I thought about my wife sucking on her boss's testicles, somehow Linda's balls must have made into my mouth somehow and by mishap I had sucked on them and sloshed them around in there with my tongue a bit. I bid my farewell to her lovely boys and spit them out of my mouth as I wrapped my right hand around the shaft as well and I doubled my effort. A smile slowly built on my face as I tugged on her long wiener.

"Unh, you're doing great down there," Linda whispered with a beaming face. "Wait, be quiet they're stopping. I didn't see him blow a load in your wife's mouth so no way they're done." Linda rubbed at her throat as she strained to listen in. "They're talking about him trying to impregnate your wife behind your back. I think they're joking about it though. It almost seems like acting. They're talking about your wife at the swinger's club again. I guess she fucked a lot of different guys in there. Sounds like there were a lot of thick creampies left in her nasty vagina. Her boss, unh, wants to top her off with his own one. Sick bastard. Can't say, unh, I blame him though." Linda let out a long moan.

My constricted boner vibrated in my pants as I my ribs squeeze together. I imagined my wife' naked body lying on a couch at the seedy swingers' club with her legs spread open. A long line of men of all shapes, sizes, and races queues up to run a train on her vulnerable body. Penis after penis ejaculates into her treacherous, freshly de-virginized vagina. When one particularly fat man pulls away, a glob of milky white semen oozes out of her now loose hole.

I regained control of myself and released my left hand from Linda's large cock while the right continued to reward her hard penis with loving attention. I rubbed at my chin with my left hand as my eyebrows squeezed together. I thought about what Judy had told me about the auction. That she only had to have protected sex. If she changed that agreement, she should have told me about it. Even if she had gotten more affectionate with her boss and decided she wanted to waive the provision, she still should have asked me. I would have approved such a waiver as he had the contractual right to fuck my wife anyways and her vagina would be the most reasonable and appropriate place for him to deposit his sticky semen. I wouldn't hesitate one bit with agreeing to that but still it felt very disrespectful not to ask. What I didn't worry about at the time was pregnancy. I took it for granted that Judy would have taken a birth control pill before fucking another man raw like that. If I had known he had been ejaculating into her daily with no protection while she was ovulating, that would have really sent me over the edge. At that point the roller coaster would have derailed, fallen off the track entirely, crashed, exploded and burned. But at that time, I had no inkling that Penelope had quibbled my wife into letting her boss fertilize her fruitful young flower with as much of his treacherous semen as he wanted.

"God, this is getting hot, your wife's getting on all fours." Linda whispered as she puffed out her chest and squeezed her right forearm. Her hands lifted the camera before additional clicking noises and a mechanical whir sounded. "Don't worry, I got pictures. Pics of him sticking his cock in her nasty pussy. Him mounted on top of her. Fucking your wife with that big penis he has. Looks like she fits him well. Wasn't the pain in the ass ordeal it was getting my cock into your ass. Of course, it probably cost him a hell of lot more than twenty-four dollars for her little hole. Speaking of contracts, you owe me a blowjob. Why don't you give those hands a rest and put those little chipmunk cheeks to work. Give me a wet massage with your mouth while I watch your wife get fucked from behind by her boss. Take off that mustache too. I don't want it tickling my penis."

But was there an actual agreement that I'd suck her dick? I later asked that lawyer from that nondescript law office about that. Yeah, him and I are friends now. I know, surprising right? He was such an asshole when we first met with him. But ever since I started telling him all the things that happened to my wife and I because of these stupid contracts. Well, I think he found it well worth his valuable time to listen to what I had to say. Anyways, he told me it's all about the meeting of the minds. I, in a moment of wisdom and courage, declined Linda's Option C proposal. She counter offered with the blowjob deal. I rolled my eyes. A gesture she couldn't have seen over the phone. After that, I let her pick me up and drive me to her studio to put on disguises. By going with her did I agree to her proposal? My inaudible rolling eyes, were they a valid rejection of the proposed contract? One I had previously rejected. I've thought a lot about this since. When I asked the lawyer, he told me there would be no published caselaw on these sorts of agreements and he could not help me. As a biologist whose been impacted by some questionable deals related to reproductive, sexual, and biological activities, it puzzles me that there'd be so little the law has to offer as to guidance of when we're supposed to fuck each other. The fact that I am still confused as to what my obligations were only reinforces the conclusion I reached that day. I didn't want people to think I was a dishonest dealbreaker. An unreliable business partner who leads questionable women on with promises their cocks will be sucked only to offer up a lame handjob. It wouldn't have been the right thing to do. So, the answer is yes. Somehow her warm penis did indeed end up bobbing around inside of my wet mouth.

It's kind of hard to explain what sucking her cock was like. I don't doubt someone like you probably lives a much more reserved, law-abiding life. No penises have ever ended up in your mouth, I'm sure. There's nothing wrong with that. Not everyone is as depraved as my wife and I for good reason. But as a man, surely, you've at least once jerked off. Imagine you masturbate your penis around the middle of the day. We're not talking right after a shower or something. You've been popping boners all morning and it's gotten awfully sweaty down there. After you're done, you smell your hand. The one that rubbed one out. That was basically how it tasted inside of my mouth. Sweaty, musky, a hint of saltiness. Again, I was only sucking on that thick shaft of hers because I was contractually obligated. That being said, my own intellectual curiosity as a biologist really appreciated the sensation of a warm organ throbbing with life wrapped between my soft lips. I pumped my face back and forth sucking on it, massaging it with my tongue, and slurping as softly as I could manage to keep it. At any moment the miracles of biological replication could play out in my oral cavity when her long hard wiener finally attempts to reproduce with my moist mouth. My mouth or throat could soon become a habitat for millions of her masculine sperm. Sperm that was developed in nurtured in her two delightful hairless boys.

"Fuck, unh, yeah, unh, he's really unh, pounding your wife in there," Linda whispered through parted lips as she briefly closed her eyes before letting out a long moan. "I unh, can hardly hear, unh, something about, unh fucking men and herpes."