Exalted Auctions: The Virgin Bride Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Weird for you maybe, I'm doing shit like this all the time," Linda responded with a chuckle followed by a grin. She stared at me through her prop glasses and painted on freckles before shifting her gaze down to my large cock in her hand and licking her lips. Her thumb and forefinger rubbed and manipulated my sensitive penis folds. "Besides, my car might not be perfect but at least I have one."

That's when I saw it. The black town car careened through the parking lot before haphazardly parking unevenly in a space. "That's the asshole who caused me to wreck my car!" I exclaimed as I grit my teeth and raised my right hand into a fist. My left hand remained dutifully wrapped around Linda's warm wiener blanketing it in the affection of my moist and sweaty palm. "Fucking last second lane changing bastard."

Linda's lips parted and allowed a moan to escape her mouth before she tilted her head to the side and raised an eyebrow at the black town car. Her right hand diligently bobbed up and down my swollen member. Her eyes widened as she quickly clamped her lips together before shaking her head. Her face turned red as she looked away from me before a snort escaped from her nostrils. "Uhh, isn't that your wife getting out of that car?" she asked.

My eyes homed in on the passenger seat of the town car. I recognized my wife as she stepped out of the car. She was wearing a baggy, oversized black overcoat that covered her torso and most of her legs. I peered down at the black stilettos my wife was wearing as my hand slid up and down Linda's shaft. My wife looked completely fine and in fact it appeared like she was laughing. I felt my hands tremble as I bowed my head and a slow smile crept on to my face. "I miss her so much," I confessed.

"Is that your wife's boss?" Linda asked as she pulled her right pointer finger into her thumb joint before flicking it out against the head of my cock causing a light and satisfying snapping noise. Her eyes focused on Mr. Palmer as he got out of the car dressed in a blue polo shirt and a pair of khaki pants. "He's not that bad. I mean, he's got a beer belly and he's dressed like a dork but otherwise he's sort of handsome. You made him sound like some sort of hideous troll or something."

I felt my muscles tighten and my lips purse as I watched the older man laughing with my wife as he wrapped his left arm around her petite body and began walking her towards the restaurant. My stomach knotted and my ribs squeezed. I could feel my penis throb hard. I grabbed Linda's right hand with my own and pulled it off my sensitive cock. "C'mon, we have to see what they're doing," I urged. "We can jack off together later."

45. Chotchkies -- Honeymoon Day #3 -- Noon (My Wife and Her Boss)

Judy and her boss sat across from each other in a booth wedged between several others. Both were holding oversized menus. My wife's high heels clacked against the tiled floor of the restaurant. A garish tiffany lamp hung above the wooden table. The restaurant was crowded during the workday lunch rush which tended to fill it up with people employed in the surrounding office buildings. Laughter, the sounds of many people talking all at once, and the clacking of glasses and plates permeated the atmosphere inside.

"Umm, are... any of these beers low-carb?" Mr. Palmer asked the waitress standing next to the table as he rubbed his chin and stared at the menu.

"Yes sir, the Michelob only has a couple grams," the waitress replied with a nod of her head. Her right hand held a pen while I small notepad sat atop her left hand.

"I think I'll have one of those then and I'll do the chicken salad," Mr. Palmer grinned as he puffed his chest out and handed his menu to the waitress.

"I'll do the same," Judy said in a warm tone as she smiled at her boss and flashed her eyebrows up. As the waitress walked away, she continued, "Wow, are you finally starting that diet I recommended? Good for you." My wife leaned across the table towards her boss and rubbed his left forearm.

"Being with you these last three days has brought back my optimism," Mr. Palmer said as he smiled at my wife, squeezed her hand, and stared at her with bright eyes. "I took the rest of the week off. Starting Monday, I'm restoring your hours. I can't afford not having a brain and personality like yours around full time. Sometimes when your career hits a dead end, you just got to change directions. You and I, we're going to get real ambitious. Most of all, I'm going to be fucking a lot more women than ever before. So, I might as well get back into shape. Make sure I look the part." The table clinked as the waitress set down two glasses of beer on the table.

My wife's eyes gleamed as a huge smile formed on to her face. I don't know how she maneuvered it. She had somehow, against all odds, managed to turn this sordid auction from her worst nightmare into some sort of triumphant catharsis. Not only had she enjoyed herself thoroughly the last two days, but she had also greatly satisfied her client and created such a positive experience that she had improved both of their lives in the process. Her days of being bored at the office were finally over. Judy lifted her glass of beer in the air and celebrated, "Lets dedicate a toast to you and I turning things around." Her hand held out the glass of beer as her boss did the same in unison causing the glasses to clank against one another. She sipped beer from the glass. Its light profile lacked the malty sweetness and hoppy bitterness she was used to, but its refreshing cold taste suited the ambitious atmosphere at that restaurant booth. The only thing out of place was the tacky restaurant itself. Chotchkies, there's nothing ambitious at all about that place. "I still don't understand what we're doing here."

"I know," Mr. Palmer said as he smiled and leaned forward in the booth. "I haven't seen my ex. Maybe you're right. I shouldn't look backwards after I've decided to start to face forwards from now on. Perhaps coming here was a mistake."

Judy's eyes noticed a woman walk out of the kitchen. Like the other employees, she was wearing a green and white striped uniform shirt. However, this woman also had on a green suit jacket with a metal manager button affixed. Even through the modest Chotchkies uniform, Judy could tell the woman had big natural breasts like her own. "Is that your ex?" Judy asked as she tilted her head to the side.

Mr. Palmer swiveled his head around before turning back and facing my wife and chuckling. "Sure is," he said. "I told you she had a rack on her. It doesn't look like she's noticed us yet."

Palmer's ex-wife started speaking to a waitress. Her face pinched and her arms were crossed over her chest. After the waitress walked away, Palmer's ex began gazing up and down the various rows of booths and tables. When she noticed the older man was seated at a booth, she rolled her eyes. When she realized my beautiful wife was sitting across from him, she froze.

"I can see her face in the corner of my eye," Judy explained. "She just noticed us. She's just sort of staring in our direction."

"Quick, show her what you're wearing underneath that coat!" Mr. Palmer commanded. "Act all flirty with me so she gets jealous."

Judy nodded her head before unzipping the baggy coat to reveal that she was wearing the older woman's old lingerie. Her large perky tits perfectly filled the brassier of the black and pink outfit. My wife puffed out her chest as she stared intensely as her boss before slightly jiggling her tits in front of him. Giggles escaped from her mouth as a mischievous smile built on her face. She slipped the tip of her right pointer finger into her mouth and gently sucked on it. She felt her boss's hand rub her thigh.

His ex-wife's mouth fell open. As she watched my wife's tits bounce in front of her ex-husband, she finally noticed Judy was wearing her old lingerie. She reached up and touched her parted lips. Her teeth clenched before she muttered something under her breath. Finally, the older woman stormed off back into the kitchen.

"It looks like that did it," Judy said as a cocky smile spread over her face. "She looked pretty jealous to me. The way she walked back into the kitchen. I could tell she was upset."

"Hah, I knew it!" Mr. Palmer exclaimed as he puffed his chest out and slapped the side of the dining table. "She misses her old husband. I may have made mistakes in our marriage. But I'll tell you what. She never once complained about what was going on in the bedroom. I know you keep saying women don't have sexual needs. I disagree. Everyone needs to get laid occasionally. I'm sure she misses the ways I always used to fuck her. Well, she had her chance to forgive me once. She didn't and I'm not about to extend her a favor she didn't extend to me. I'm no sucker that way. This'll be the last fucking time I come to this crappy place." Mr. Palmer raised his beer glass to his lips and sucked down some of the bubbling beer.

A relaxed smile crept over my wife's face as she raised her own beer to her lips and took a sip. "Great," she said. "Now that you've satisfied your craving for some petty revenge, let's focus forward. I don't want to hear you bring up your ex-wife again. Not for the rest of today and not when we're working together at the office."

46. Chotchkies -- Honeymoon Day #3 -- Noon (Linda and I -- Moments Earlier)

The Chotchkies hostess crossed her arms over her chest before shaking her head at the two of us. "Uhm, are you... picking up deliveries today?" she asked.

My disguise didn't work. The sultry hostess was able to recognize me. My eyes darted over to Linda. Her disguise was so much better than mine. Sexy too. She was hot all dressed up like that. We could have gone back to her weird car. Finished jacking each other off. My lefthand already smelled like her musky penis. No, we needed to figure out what my wife was up to. "Look, maybe we should split up," I suggested. "You go get a table near them and figure out what's going on. Call me on my phone and let me know what they're doing. I can grab a seat at the bar. That way we'll have eyes on the whole restaurant."

"Alright," Linda responded as she clutched on to a handheld camera before turning her attention to the hostess. "Can I have that booth there?" She pointed towards an empty booth across the walkway from the booth my wife and her boss were seated at. The booth was not perfectly adjacent to my wife's, but it was close enough that Linda would have a good opportunity to see what was going on.

As a waitress escorted Linda and her clacking heels over to the booth, I made my way over to the bar and selected a stool to sit down on. My hands clutched together while my body fidgeted atop the stool. I felt my cell phone buzz in my right pocket. I retrieved the phone and accepted the call. "Hello?" I asked as I leaned forward towards the bar.

"Yo, I'm in position," Linda confirmed. "Your wife and her boss are just drinking beers together. Maybe that's how the old man got that belly of his. Drinking beers."

"They've got to be doing more than just drinking beer," I prompted as I titled my head to the side. "Can you hear what they're talking about?"

I heard snickering come through the speaker on my phone. "Well now that you mention it," Linda began before continuing, "they're eyes are ogling each other, and their faces are all smiley. Like they're really happy or in love or something. Look, you and I both know it's not the food here that's making them do that."

I bit my lower lip as I tapped my dangling right foot against the wooden side of bar. The thought of my wife falling for her boss had not occurred to me. She seemed so repulsed by the prospect of losing her virginity to him. I recalled my vivid dream and what that receptionist with the big tits had said to me yesterday. Was it possible that Mr. Palmer was such a dominate force in the bedroom that my innocent vulnerable wife had fallen in love with him? I felt cold sweat on my body.

A clinking noise sounded faintly through the phone. "They just toasted each other," Linda explained. "Something about giving her more hours at work. They're celebrating turning things around whatever that means. Maybe your wife made some crooked deal with him. Like the one you made with me. Remember, you signed that contract. The one I have in my office. You agreed to sell me your anal virginity for just twenty-four dollars. Maybe your slutty wife and her boss rearranged some of her duties at the office. Take on some extra work with that hot body of hers."

I imagined my wife leaves our apartment to work. As she arrives at the office, she unbuttons the top of her blouse to show some cleavage just how he likes it. The coffee machine whirs as my wife prepares two hot cups of coffee. Her dainty hands carefully clutch the two cups as a thin cardboard insert shields her hands from the heat. My wife is now wearing the heels he requested, and they clack against the ground as she enters his office with the coffees. She sets the warm beverages on his desk before attending to her first secretarial duty. My wife kneels and pulls her boss's hard cock out of his pants and proceeds to give him his morning blowjob for the day. Her boss takes a sip of my wife's coffee before he leans back and assumes a relaxed smile on his face. I felt my ribs squeeze and my stomach knot.

"Y'know, it's awfully silent on the other end of the phone," Linda complained. "It feels like I'm talking to the wind here. Sounds like someone's getting a little excited. What are your thoughts about cranking things up to 11? There's still time for us to do it. Option C. Let me go over there and spill the beans to them. I'll keep the speaker on so you can hear everything I tell them about you, our little contract, the things I did inside your asshole, the little present I left in there."

I felt my pulse quicken as I squirmed on top of the bar stool. I could feel the cold sweat all over my body. "N-no," I stammered. "Just, keep telling me what they're doing. I just got a little lost in my imagination. That's all."

"Lame," Linda muttered into the phone. "Alright fine, we'll stick with the vanilla cuckold shit. I'll keep watching your wife flirt with her boss. I got my camera ready to go for when they start making out together. I'll get you a nice pic of his fat tongue in your wife's mouth. I'm going to send it over to the state. Explain to them how they're now obligated give me a private investigator's license. They have to after such great detective work."

My eyebrows raised and I bit down on my lower lip at the prospect of Linda obtaining such a lurid photograph of another man's muscular tongue defiling the mouth of my wife. The same mouth I had kissed at our wedding just days earlier.

"Shit," Linda said before gasping. I heard a couple clicking noises through my phone's speaker. "Your wife," Linda began as her voice quickened. "I saw her lingerie under that coat. A real naughty one too. Pink and black. I think I saw some ribbons. She's shaking her big fat tits for her boss. Really putting on a show for the old man. Fuck, I wish I had your wife's tits. Mine would never shake that much." I heard more clicking noises. "Don't worry, I'm taking photos. She's sucking her finger now. Whenever I do that around a guy; its code for me wanting to suck his dick. Your wife must want to suck his fat penis right now. He's grabbing her thigh. I think he wants to fuck her. But where can they fuck? The bathroom? Is your wife about to get banged by her boss in the Chotchkies bathroom?"

I felt my heart race and my ribs squeeze as I imagined Judy dressed in treacherous lingerie sitting on a toilet in a bathroom stall inside the Chotchkies men's room. The men's room fills with the undeniable sucking sounds over muffled breathing as my wife's head bobs up and down her boss's large thick cock. Men piss in urinals and wash their hands as they listen to the sloppy blowjob. They return to their booths with their eyes laser focused on the men's room door. Moments pass before, my wife, now in the baggy coat exits. The coat may conceal the devious outfit she was wearing but it doesn't conceal her disheveled hair and makeup or the tiny spittle of semen leaking out from the corner of her debased parted lips. Everyone knows her body was currently digesting another man's gooey load. As the scene finished playing out in my head, my stomach knotted, and I shivered as a huge boner throbbed in my pants.

"Huh," Linda's voice murmured through the phone. "Your wife put her tits away. They're back to smiling at each other across the table. Wait, now he's bragging about something, raising his voice. Be quiet let me try to hear." A few moments passed before Linda spoke again. "Something about husband and bedroom. He or she has sexual needs and needs to get laid occasionally. Something about fucking her and extending favors. I heard him use the words sucker and crappy place. It sounds like he's talking about fucking your wife at the office after this is all over and done with. All while you're the poor sucker left at home in that dumpy apartment building I picked you up at this morning. Your wife has a pleased look on her face. Not seeing a whole lot of disagreement coming from her. C'mon, let me talk to them about you and I. Turn the tables. Fuck these disrespectful assholes."

My stomach knotted as my brain pictured my wife and I in her apartment. We're both naked and she's sitting on her bed with her legs spread wide. Her tight slit glistening with moisture. I kneel in front of her and slide my tongue against the slit. It tasted musky and sweet. But then I notice. Pubic hairs. My wife shaved all of hers off. They couldn't be her own. She must have fucked her boss again today. Then I notice, part of one of his loads oozing around inside my wife's vagina. I could lick it up. Rid my wife of the refugee semen before anything dangerous happens. Swallow it. Try to dissolve it using my stomach acid.

"Shit," Linda cursed before hesitating for a moment. "Your wife keeps looking over at me. Maybe she recognizes me through the disguise. Fuck."

47. Chotchkies -- Honeymoon Day #3 -- Noon (My Wife, Her Boss, and Linda)

"That tall woman keeps looking over here," Judy pointed out. "The one with the ridiculous outfit that makes her look like a bee. I'm sure you've noticed her at some point."

"Yeah, I saw her earlier," Mr. Palmer said before chuckling. "Sticks out like a sore thumb. She's pretty hot in that outfit though. I wouldn't mind pollinating her thorax." His eyes twinkled at my wife.

My wife's face shined as a wide grin built on her face. "Oh really?" she asked. "Well, you might as well get some practice in while we're here. Go approach her and hit on her. Now's the best time to try. The stakes couldn't be lower. If she says no; who cares? I'll fuck you this afternoon anyways. I mean, she keeps looking over here so she must find something she's interested in."

"Nah, she probably saw you showing off those tits of yours earlier," Mr. Palmer said as he shook his head. "That's why she keeps looking over here."

My wife put her hands on her hips as she cocked her right eyebrow up at her boss. "Yeah, so what?" she asked. "Didn't our little affair with Amber teach you anything? Women want men with value. If other women are with a guy, that's a good indicator. She has obviously seen you're with a young, attractive woman who is sexually attracted to you. That sends a lot of signals that she should take you seriously."

"I suppose you're right," Mr. Palmer said as he rubbed his chin. "It wouldn't hurt to get a little practice in. Work a little bit on my approach." The older man took a large sip of beer before clanking his glass down on the table before standing up and strutting towards Linda.