Exalted Auctions: The Virgin Bride Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmf, mmm unh imposible mmm STD tests mmf," my mouth muttered as I pumped my face back and forth her hard dick. It felt so warm and rubbery sloshing around in my mouth like that.

"Unh, the tests don't do shit unh when your wife and he boss unh start ohh, fucking other people," Linda gasped as her body appeared to shiver. "Shit, its unh, happening, unh, he's creaming in your wife." I could hear the clicking and whirring of the camera. "Unh. He's got huge balls. Unh. I see them contracting. Fuck. They keep going and going, unh. I see it. Unh. His cum. So much. Ohh. It's oozing out. Unh. You're wife's nasty vag. Unh. So gross." The camera whirred. "We gotta wrap up. I got a nut in your mouth. Unh. So, you can hide."

My glossy eyes looked intensely up at Linda as I bobbed my flushed face back and forth across her large cock. My own dick felt so hard in my pants. It took every ounce of willpower not to whip it out and jack off. But there wasn't any time for that. Suddenly, I felt it. Her warm salty cum inside my mouth. For the first time in my life, a cock ejaculated semen into the same orifice I use to eat and converse with people. All while my wife just feet from me received the same type of material into her warm vagina. Billions of years of evolution had led to this moment where I took a shot in the mouth from a tranny's penis while my boss creampied my wife in the Chotchkies bathroom right next to me.

Linda filled my mouth with her sticky salty cream leaving my mouth more stuffed than a jelly doughnut. Even when she pulled her wicked pole out of my mouth a few errant jets of stick jizz splattered against my cheeks. There was nothing hurried about the way I put off swallowing Linda's cum. Instead, I played with it, manipulated it with my tongue, tasted it, and gurgled it around inside of my mouth and throat. I'm not quite sure if a slutty man is a real thing. If it is though, it's got to be me standing there with a dazed look in my eyes, drenched in cold sweat, playing around with someone else's semen in my mouth, fantasizing about my wife cheating on me by having unprotected sex with her boss, all while my ribs squeezed and stomach knotted together.

"What the fuck?" a woman's voice yelled.

My face blanched as I felt adrenaline surge across my body. I thought it was over there. Things were completely fucked beyond repair. It was the end and that was that. But when my trembling body finally regained control over itself and my moist eyes focused in on the origin of the expletive, I felt all the tension leave my body. I let out a huge breath. It was not my wife who caught us in our current debauched state but the sassy Chotchkies hostess and her manager.

I don't blame them for being upset with us. Imagine walking in on two people like that. It'd be bad enough had I just been sucking her cock back there, but the reality suggested something a lot more sinister. Instead of doing what two normal people would do, it looked like Linda had arranged the step ladder deliberately so I could suck her cock standing up instead of the far more utilitarian tried and true method of getting down on the knees. Then there were our outfits. Her beehive wig, the tortoise shell glasses, the painted freckles, and the heels I told her not to wear but was glad she did anyways. My glazed face was right next to her exposed dangling penis and my mouth was obviously filled with something. I was wearing the aviator glasses and the sailor hat while the fake moustache stuck out from my jacket pocket.

[Foot Note 1: I learned later that Chotchkies in the early 90s was owned by a company called Dalton Restaurants, LLC. Around that time, a kitchen staff member employed at one of the franchises had jerked off while taking a shit in the men's restroom. He walked out of that stall with the most relaxed smile on his face. Real proud of what he had done. Unfortunately, he walked straight past the sinks and out the exit in view of several customers.

When the salmonella outbreak happened, Chotchkies brand was severely damaged, and its stock price plummeted. Dalton Restaurants quickly retrofitted its restaurants with an employee bathroom in the aftermath of the public backlash. A lot of these were shoddily and hastily constructed. The change in bathroom policies did not last long as the beleaguered brand's low stock price allowed it to be acquired by the even larger Fancy Brands LLC whose policy requires employees follow a handwashing protocol in public restrooms where customers can see them washing their hands.]