Examining Chloe

Story Info
Chole's pre-employment medical is not a standard exam.
1.7k words
4.11
19.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Disrobe and hop on the table," the doctor instructed as he turned away and grabbed a chart.

Removing the silky robe, Chloe looked at the table. It had stirrups like you'd expect at a gynecologist but something she couldn't quite put her finger on didn't seem right.

As she hoisted herself onto the table Chloe lay on her back and scooted down until she could place her feet in the stirrups, which seemed unusually far apart. Taking a deep breath, she reminded herself that this man was a doctor and wouldn't be focused on her small firm breasts, taut stomach or bald pussy, all of which was now very much on display.

Turning back to face his patient, the doctor hid his smirk behind his chart as he tried not to look for too long at this gorgeous specimen laid out in front of him.

"Apologies, I wasn't clear. You'll need to be the other way around."

"I... I don't understand," stammered Chloe, her face heated with embarrassment.

"May I?" he asked and indicated he could move her to the correct position.

Chloe nodded, too mortified to speak. The doctor removed her feet from the stirrups, placing them back on the table and gestured for Chloe to flip over.

"I need you on all fours."

After Chloe had nervously complied, he continued adjusting her position. Soon she found herself propped up on her forearms, ass in the air and ankles strapped in the stirrups. As her face burnt with humiliation, Chloe was beginning to question the legitimacy of this pre-employment medical.

"Much better," the doctor muttered as he ran a hand up her shapely leg and rested briefly on her round ass, "Now, we'd best secure you properly for this exam."

"What do you mean secure!" demanded Chloe.

"Nothing to worry about," smirked the doctor as he moved up to Chloe's arms and snapped a pair of padded metal cuffs on her wrists that were now attached to the underside of the table.

Panicked, Chloe fought against her restraints as the doctor quietly chuckled.

"Hush now, it's just an anal exam. Wouldn't want you to move and get hurt, would we?" he whispered in her ear.

"What do you mean anal exam? I don't want that! Let me go!" Chloe cried as she desperately tried to free herself.

"Ahhhh but you signed the paperwork. Now, try to relax," the doctor cooed as he moved behind her again.

Chloe heard the snap of latex gloves and a squelching sound then she felt a hand on her hip and a finger pushing into her. She screamed and was quickly rewarded with a slap across the face.

"This is happening. You can keep fighting me and have it hurt or you can relax, and it'll be over sooner," the doctor snapped, "Maybe this will help." He wrapped a blindfold across Chloe's eyes.

Then there was silence, Chloe kept waiting to feel that probing finger, braced herself against it but nothing happened. She became more and more aware of her body as the quiet continued, she knew her ass was popped up, and the roundness of its cheeks slightly parted to display her starfish. Below that her naked pussy would also be visible, her nipples hardened, and she felt herself starting to dampen as the thoughts of being showcased the way she was turned from fear to arousal.

"Good girl," he murmured in her ear as the doctor saw the change too, "Now let me in."

A finger was once again pressed into her back passage, Chloe breathed deeply as she tried to unclench those muscles to give him entry. Swirling in gentle circles the doctor kept adding more fingers until he'd managed three digits, then he changed to thrusts, going slightly deeper with each pump. He wrapped his other hand around a fistful of Chloe's hair, giving a rough pull with each push of his fingers until she moaned in pleasure.

"Knew you'd pass the first test," he whispered in her ear. The doctor removed his fingers slowly and released his grip on Chloe's hair.

Confused Chloe shook her head, as if that would help clear the thoughts running through her mind. First test? Why did she enjoy that!

She could hear him remove the gloves and walk back over to her, this time wheeling a trolley with him. Suddenly his fingers were back inside her but this time in her dripping wet pussy as his thumb glided over her clit. He stroked her expertly while pumping her with his fingers, Chloe struggled to hold herself up as she felt the waves of ecstasy build.

"Oh no, you haven't earned that yet," he chuckled as he withdrew his hand from her.

There was a strange squirting noise then Chloe felt a cold, small, egg-shaped object pressed inside her and a pinch on her clit as if something had been clipped onto it. She heard movement again and then felt of leather against her throat like a collar being tightened and buckled. Before she had time to question anything the doctor spoke.

"I think it's time for your breast exam."

He leant over her, his chest pressed lightly against her, she could feel the soft fabric and buttons of his shirt drifting against her bare skin. His hands cupped her breasts, massaging gently at first then roughly groping, pinching and rolling her nipples. Chloe panted as he teased and pinched her, desperate for at least one of his hands to be elsewhere.

"Please," Chloe begged, knowing the doctor knew exactly what she wanted.

"No yet, Princess," he breathed but released one of her tits and reached over to his trolley.

Chloe heard a metallic clanking, like chains being dragged across a metal surface before being dropped on the table below her chest. Then he was mercilessly torturing her nipples again, pulling and flicking until Chloe didn't think she could possibly take anymore.

The doctor picked up the nipple clamps he had dropped on the table and attached them to Chloe's now rock hard nipples then clipped the chains onto the loop of the collar, checking the length to ensure they were taut and would pull if she moved too much from where he wanted her.

Chloe gasped for air at the unexpected pain from the clamps, and felt a sharp sting on her ass cheek, then another as the doctor's open palm rained down on her. He grabbed a fistful of her hair, pulling her head up and the chains with it so the clamps bit even deeper into Chloe's nipples as they pulled. She screamed in agony until he dropped her head back down to release the tension from the chains.

"You're mine," he growled in Chloe's ear, spanking her again as she sobbed, "So do exactly as you are told, and I'll give you pleasure. Disobey, and I'll give you pain. Understand?"

"Yes," Chloe whispered hoarsely.

The doctor moved back behind her, wheeling a different trolley over, "Time for the second test."

Chloe felt pressure at her rear again, but this felt much larger than just fingers. She tried to breath and relax her muscles but it was just so big, she couldn't possibly stretch that much to accommodate whatever the doctor was putting in her ass.

"Breath," he murmured softly, "You're doing so well."

"Please... I can't," Chloe whimpered.

The doctor continued with gentle force, pressing inside her and pulling back only to push forward deeper again. The pain burned and stung until Chloe was sure she'd tear apart before he finally stopped pushing, now she was aching and full of whatever it was the doctor had put in her ass and pussy.

"Good girl," he cooed in her ear, "Going from anal virgin to full vibrator in one day... I am a lucky man."

Chloe heard a clicking sound, whatever it was, was being locked in place and her panic began to rise again. She'd been so focused on what he was putting inside her she only just began to notice the feeling of something flat and hard against her ass. The vibrator was attached to another object that the doctor had just locked into position, holding the vibrator firmly in place.

"Ready?" he taunted.

Chloe didn't have a chance to answer. Her entire world was consumed with vibrations, from her ass to her pussy to her clit, and it was sensory overload. Her eyes glazed over in pleasure, it was bliss and it was pain all rolled into one. She was on the edge of an orgasm like none she'd ever experienced.

Then it stopped.

"Almost, but still not yet," the doctor teased as he walked back towards Chloe's head. He undid the clips fastening the clamps to the collar and lengthened the chain before re-attaching them.

"Open your mouth for me," he ordered softly.

Obediently Chloe did as she was told, she felt some sort of plastic mouth guard being pushed into her mouth which tightened with straps behind her head. Once the doctor was satisfied Chloe found she couldn't quite close her mouth or bring her teeth together.

"Can't quite trust you not to bite me yet."

Unsure what he meant; Chloe tried to speak and quickly found her mouth full of the doctor's cock. He held her head up with fistfuls of her hair and mercilessly fucked her face.

"Deeper, take it in deeper," the doctor grunted as he bucked his hips.

Struggling to breathe, and unable to move, terror flooded her. She coughed and choked as slobber ran down her chin. He thrust himself further down her throat until Chloe's lips met his pelvis and he could go no further.

Smirking down at her, the doctor reached over to turn on all the vibrators. Soon the sound of choking was replaced with moans and opened Chloe's throat allowing her to breathe again.

Ecstasy washed over her as wave after wave of pleasure crashed through her body until she didn't know where or who she was.

"Swallow," the doctor grunted as he came in her mouth, without thinking Chloe did as she was told.

Utterly spent Chloe didn't have the energy to do anything as the doctor released all the restraints from her body and removed his toys. Briefly she considered trying to run for the door but knew her legs would never hold her after what had been done to her.

Gently and with tenderness the doctor wiped his seed from her chin, massaging the areas that had been cuffed and clamped to bring back the blood flow before kissing her delicately on the forehead.

"I'm never letting you go... you're mine."