Executive Toy

Story Info
She was his favourite toy.
1.4k words
3.98
14.9k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His fingers slipped through her reddish blonde hair, she looked so peaceful and content. She moved her head and purred at his touch, his fingers closed in a fist as he pulled her head up to look at him. 'Time to wake up kitten', her green eyes blinked up at him through her mascara laden lashes, she was tired but she knew what he wanted.

There wasn't much room in the little day bed she'd been napping in, the pillows and covers were so soft under her stocking covered knees. She knelt up with her head crouched down looking at his feet, his smart shoes and his suit trousers resting on the top of them. Waiting for the pull of her collar, hair or whatever he deemed fit to use to get her where he needed her she could feel the excitement building through her body.

He pulled her head into his lap, 'open up kitten I need you to suck my cock.' scurrying closer to him she opened her plump bruised lips to take his cock once again. This had been a long day but she asked for it. 'Good girl suck my cock while I type this email.' It was difficult to take his cock into her throat in this position, the top of the desk restricted her movement, but she would try everything she possibly could. The feeling of his hard cock blocking her throat was something she craved. She would always choose his cock over her next breath.

'That's it take all of it, fuck that feels good.' Every word hit her clit and made her wriggle to try and rub it in some way. She was so desperate to please him but so desperate to come it was a constant battle. 'Get up I want you bent over my desk.' She was almost embarrassed by how quickly she scrambled to bend over the desk, but he knew she was his greedy girl and she knew he loved that about her. Her naked arse bent over the table like this in front of him was almost too much for him to take. He slapped it hard, she moaned and gripped the table waiting for his cock. He held onto her suspender belt as he slapped her again, harder this time, he wanted the warm feeling to spread across her round cheeks so when he fucked her he got to see the result of his efforts.

She was soaking wet, every time his cock was in her mouth her cunt reacted like this. It was like an instant reaction to pleasing him, this is why she was his favourite toy. His cock slowly edged closer to her wet pussy, she bucked back in an attempt to get him inside her faster. Brazen and wanton but she didn't care she needed to feel him filling her up.

In an instant he was gone, his cock was gone she looked round and saw him walking around the desk. His hard cock outside his suit looking good enough to choke on. Her hair was sweaty as he grabbed a fist full and pulled her head up, he slapped her face and then leaned in so his face was almost touching hers. 'You do not decide where my cock goes, do you understand?'

'Yes Sir' she whispered but her eyes never left his cock, she licked her lips, she could almost taste him.

'You really are my greedy girl aren't you, you don't get to suck my cock after being so bratty.' A whimper left her lips as her eyes begged him, 'no, not after that, after that you are getting fucked. Hard. Over my desk.' A small smile spread across her face, 'in your perfectly round arse'. The panic set in, he saw it in her eyes, 'fuck, kitten you must know by now when you panic it only makes my cock harder.' He flung her head back down and walk back around the table, watching her breathing rapidly, waiting for his cock.

Her breathing was shallow and fast as she gripped the table waiting for his cock. The anticipation of his cock was too much to take but knowing where it was going was overwhelming. His hand roughly grabbed the back of her neck and pushed her face into the desk. His other hand pushed down on the small of her back. As she shivered he slowly eased his hard cock into her tight hole. 'Fuck', he grunted at her as her arse swallowed his cock, she let out a cry. She wasn't sure if it was in pain, pleasure or relief. His hand moved from her neck into her hair as he pulled her head up, 'where are you princess?', he was checking in, it had been a long intense day.

'I'm good Sir thank you', with that he slammed her back onto the table and slid his cock deep into her arse.

A tear rolled down her cheek, mascara stained her red and sweaty face. Her thighs were red raw from being pushed into the table over and over by his relentless pounding. His grunts, moans, bites, and praise were ringing in her ears. She couldn't make out what he was saying, 'good girl, take it, that's right take my cock', it was all a jumble in her head. Her neck was sore from his grip, her shoulders from his bites and her arse red raw from his hands. This was the moment she floated away, the still and calm washed over her. Right now all she felt was him, just him and it was bliss. Not money or work or the drama: just him. It was the most overwhelming, addictive peaceful feeling. His fingers dipping into her soaking wet cunt snapped her out of her peaceful place. The noise that escaped from her was primal.

'God yes'.

Once they were soaking he took them and forced them into her mouth. Her already bruised lips ached as his fingers roughly past them. He used her mouth to pull her round to look at him, her eyes were red and begging him not to stop. 'Fuck, look at me while I fuck your arse my dirty little slut.' She nodded eagerly, she needed to come so badly but this was about him, she knew that.

He took his fingers out of her mouth and took something out of his desk drawer. The noise sent shivers down her spine. He placed the wand underneath her and sat it on the desk touching her swollen desperate clit. She screamed, the pleasure forced its way all over her body, she wriggled to get away from it. It was too much. 'Kitten stay still take my cock in that perfect hole and the wand on your clit I want you to come on my cock while I fill you full of my come.' The words sent her over the edge. Every thrust of his hard cock sending waves of pleasure over her. The wand sending her crazy then it hit and she felt like she might have blacked out. He fucked her relentlessly, slamming into her, he wouldn't stop even if she did black out he was so close now. Visously he grabbed the top of her arse and pulled her down on his cock, using her to make himself come. She was crying now, the wand was so intense, the pain of his grip, his cock filling her up, it was so overwhelming. She was floating and crying and still coming and begging him to fill her up.

'Please come in my arse, please I need your come please give it to me.' She begged him, she didn't have to wait long.

'Fuck yes, take it fuck' he fell on top of her as he filled her up he sunk his teeth into her shoulder.

Exhausted now he sat her back in her bed under his desk. She sat at his feet and looked up at him. Her face was red, covered in tears and sweat, she was such a perfect little fuck toy. He smiled as he rested her head on his lap, he stroked her hair, 'you are such a good girl, you have had such a long day princess. Sleep now, ill stroke your hair until you fall asleep. You really are my favourite toy.' She was already fast asleep, content, happy, and couldn't think of anywhere she'd rather be.