Exhibitionist's Apartment - Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she got the pads positioned to her satisfaction and turned on the current, my tool was pulsing with the machine's rhythm as well. There were three different "mode" settings on the e.m.s. and she was playing with those settings. I was fascinated watching the varied effect that each one was having on my erection and so was she. When we settled on an intermittent pulse that had my glans doing an rhythmic dance above my naval, she thought it best to keep one of the nearby towels handy -- a sensible precaution as it turned out. While the e.m.s. pulses were alternating their rhythmic contractions of both the quads and my inner thighs, her powerful hands were manipulating them as well. A tension that was both erotic and irresistible was building and my breathing became erratic and excited. Not two minutes later, she was using the towel to clean up my mess.

As my breathing slowly recovered and she removed the electrodes from my thighs, she told me that she hadn't expected the e.m.s. to have such a stimulating effect beyond the muscle contractions. She stated that she was going to have to keep that in mind for our next session and with her other clients. The casual nature of our discussions here eased my concerns about any boundaries that we might have crossed, my nudity a matter of course it seemed.

It was quite warm in the room now and Sarah was anxious to get on with things. As we were getting down to the business of the traditional massage I had signed up for, it surprised me when she removed her tank top in preparation for the next, oily stage of our session, She explaining that she was going to use a new technique from Japan she had just learned called "nuru", a body-to-body slide. My silent query was left unanswered as she poured a pleasant smelling oil on my front from neck to toe.

To maintain focus, she made it clear that talking was to be kept to a minimum and that she would communicate her instructions with subtle hand and finger pressure. Interestingly, she started the massage while I was still on my back and she dropped the table back into the fully prone position. There was no funny business - she had me hold my balls and shaft out of the way as she worked up my legs, inner thighs and pelvis with long, full body strokes, with no concern that her entire upper body was soon coated in the pleasant smelling oil that she was using. As she switched her attention north and worked from above my head, she gave me a sensual breast massage! My muscular pecs had the volume of firm B cup breasts and my nipples were hyper sensitive. Sarah was attentive with her talented fingertips and by the time it was to turn over, my cock had grown to full mast again. The half hour was as thorough and as firm as she had promised.

She had to call a timeout. I needed the break too. Sarah propped the top of the table up so that we could talk, my erection right there between us. We didn't discuss the elephant in the room, but rather the next hour or so. She had worked hard for 30 minutes and she thought she would need 45 minutes for the back. I was still tingling from the pummeling Sarah had inflicted on me and I appreciated the short respite. I got up (a little wobbly) and got us both a water bottle, my impressive erection on full display. Sarah and I both took hefty swigs and she quickly drained her bottle, ready to begin on my back.

The trouble was, I wasn't ready to lie facedown. My erection was full blown and rigid. I could only bend it so far and the only bolsters available that were thick enough were the loveseat cushions. I came up with the idea of standing at the end of table and using one, with my upper body prone on the table. My legs would be parted enough to make up the height difference and she would have free access to my whole lower body and back. It was my hope that she might take an interest in teasing the hell out of me.

She started by pouring a generous amount of a pleasant smelling oil on my back and spread it right down to the down to my cheeks and inner thighs. She gently pressed both sets of fingers on the insides of my thighs, indicating that she wanted me to part them even further. This not only gave her access to this very sensitive area, but also to my quads from both outside and in. I enthusiastically complied and I found a comfortable position for my Hardon between the cushion and the table. The biggest turn-on was how incredibly exposed I was to both her gaze and her manipulations. She didn't disappoint.

After another breather, Sarah declared that each session would end with a relaxing technique that would allow us to wind down after our vigorous session. It was a massage technique of Hawaiian/Polynesian origin combined with nuru massage. I was surprised to see her removing her shirt, but she explained that nuru was a Japanese massage that involved body sliding, skin-to-skin. Combined with Lomi Lomi, it was a sensual delight - the most incredible sensation I had ever experienced up to that moment in my young life. Sarah was quite graceful and athletic and the flowing, dance-like rhythm she used would have been a sight to behold - if I hadn't had my face buried in the headrest. It is hard to describe the sense of ease and relaxation that the smooth and flowing use of her hands, forearms and naked body had on my tight muscles. She was particularly adept at maintaining constant but varying pressure on the skin, never once breaking contact with one body part or the other.

The whole exercise had been very professionally done and there had been no further "inappropriate" touching or manipulation. There was no need. But that didn't prevent me from developing another erection anyways -- the sensual flow of her hands and forearms combined with the body sliding had induced a response that was hard to miss. It had been a tiring exercise for Sarah -- she needed to take a break before starting the next portion of the session. She asked me to turn over to give me a chance to sit up and take a breather myself, but there was an awkward pause there for a moment as my Hardon popped into view.

Sarah quickly recovered and grabbed a handy towel to drape over my burgeoning manhood, but there was no doubt that she got an eyeful as she awkwardly adjusted it. The tenting of the towel was impossible to miss of course, but we were able to ignore the elephant in the room when she propped me up into a semi-prone position by adjusting the table. She brought us both some water and propped one cheek on the edge of the table, next to my knees. She was flattered with my ardent praise of the Lomi Lomi and my anticipation of the rest of the session.

As we relaxed before beginning again, she suggested that we meet twice a week. We settled on Wednesday and Sunday evenings and she suggested that I have a light dinner a good two hours before our appointment time. Since I had a massage table here and she didn't have to bring one with her, she would add a half hour of Lomi Lomi/nuru at the of our sessions because of the time saved in setting up. Because we wouldn't be draping, the space heater should be used to create a warm, ambient temperature. She appreciated that I had showered beforehand and suggested that a quick steam (which my new shower was equipped to offer) just before she arrived would be ideal in preparing my skin and body for massage.

As we prepared for the rest of the session and she lowered the table back into position, she removed the towel as I prepared to turn over. However, I hadn't been aware that the Lomi Lomi wasn't done with -- that the long, flowing strokes were just as important for the front as they were for the back. My cock had lost some of it's rigidity during our break, but as Sarah began her dance-like undulations at my feet and began working up my legs past my thighs to my midriff with her hands, my cock sprang back to life. Although she didn't directly stimulate either my balls or my shaft, it was back to it's enormous girth and length.

it was time to call it a night. Sarah needed a shower before putting her good clothes back on as did I. We each took our own turn, satisfied with watching each other and carrying on, planning our next session for a few days' time.

12