Exorcism of a Succubus Pt. 01

Story Info
The attempted exorcism of a Succubus gone wrong.
2.6k words
4
3.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guards, apprehended her immediately before she casts any love spells on anyone" exclaims the Sexecutioner.

"Yessss cum and get me" moans the enchanting Succubus.Tearing off her shirt and kicking her thong off at them. Laying back against the cold wet rock with her legs spread wide open speaking in tongues. Her fingers going wild and rampant stimulating and rubbing her throbbing hardened clit. Her juices creating a puddle underneath her small supple ass.

The guards approaching her with caution, slowly stepping forward. Their hard ons visible underneath their armour. They lasso ropes around her neck to secure her in place before tying her arms and legs. Each guard pulling on her sexy smooth limbs. The Sexecutioner stepping heavily into the mud puddles created by the Succubus's dripping pussy, splashing the guards nearby. Towering at over 6'8" he drops his armour and his long thick fleshy sword springs out from between her legs and sways in front of her face.

"Are you prepared to serve your punishment for witchcraft?" Asks the Sexecutioner.

"Yessssss" hisses the Succubus. Her beautiful skin turning a light shade of purple and her tongue stretching forth at 8 inches long forked on the tip. Lashing about into the air knowing she can get out of her restraints at any given time. A long tail sprouts out from on top of her ass with a heart shape and pointed on the tip. Sending lust into the other guards loins feeding her lusty desire to proceed forward. Her long tongue wraps around his fleshy sword and forked end flicking and bathing his large swollen orbs.

"Harder and faster you are all weak and I'll drain all the sexual pent up energy from your loins" screams the Succubus.

"Mmmm thou is surely a power creature possessed by the devil incarnate himself." Shouts the Sexecutioner. The guard leaning forward, easing a leg to kneel on the boulder. Pulling on the rope which is tied around the demons neck, forcing his fleshy sword down her throat as her long forked tongue continues to slither its way further below and behind his posterior.

"Mmm that's better isn't it demon?!" Moans the Sexecutioner. Wrapping his fist around the rope twice and fighting his grip as his sword attempts to penetrate even deeper into her throat. Pushing into the deepest parts of the demons throat, sitting on top of her stomach. Pushing her sweet supple lips firmly against his large full orbs.

"Hissssss" The Succubus says gurgling around his throbbing shaft. Feeling his long thick throbbing sword deep into her throat bulging out the purple scales on her neck. Sucking and slurping loudly tasting the sweet and salty juices from the man's soul. The long sword penetrating deeply into the pits of her stomach as she continues to milk him of his seed and his soul."

"You will all belong to me and become my personal sexxxxxxx slaves" says the Succubus taunting the weak humans. Her long forked tongue sliding and lathing up under his big swollen sack, flicking over his puckered star. Feeling in complete control letting him think he has control over her.

"HaHaHa" The Succubus letting out a satanic laugh.

The Sexecutioner surprised at how much this punishment is not working, or is it? Impressed by this demons ability to swallow his massive fleshy sword whole. Making her stomach bulge and continue to suck and slurp happily around his throbbing meaty shaft. The guards now hungry with lust and under the demons spell, replacing their ropes with their hands. Eagerly groping at her petite body and drooling over her beauty. Both her breasts squeezed and toyed with by filthy guards hands. Her dark damp cave also fingered by the two other horny guards.

The Sexecutioner starting to lose focus as she rubs her tongue is on his full orbs and flicking those sharp tips against his star fruit. Snapping back into focus, pulling his sword from the demons throat leaving her salivating and dripping from off her sexy chin.

Swinging his sword from side to side, his sword slapping the demon in the face. Heavy with blood, the sword leaves large marks on her beautiful flawless face. Temporarily branding her as a victim of his lust. Another firm slap on the face with the sword and streak of nectar stringing along her face, covering her purple skin with his clean juice along her lips and eye lashes.

"Mmmmmm yesssssss lossssee yourself and give into your temptations. Your strength and spirit are weak and of no match for me and my abilities. Your souls will be mine and you will be forever my love slaves and lost in a purgatory of lust and sex forever" Exclaims the Succubus.

Moaning as she can see the effect this is having over the other guards. A deep blood curdling moan escapes from her lips as their hands explore her soft lilac scaley flesh. Her nipples erect and hard at the points, loving all this extra attention. Feeding her hunger for their liquid spirit and sending them to eternal damnation.

Moving her hips and thrusting her sex against their exploring digits engulfing them deeper into her abyss. The juices spraying and coating all of their fingers as she moans in lust. Her tongue splits and forks off into 3 different ways. Stretching at tremendous lengths curling and wrapping around the gaurds hard pulsing shafts.

"Yessssss your power is weak and useless you will never be able to defeat me. You will be mine and you Sexecutioner will be on a chain at my feet. Hahahaha" taunts the Succubus. Feeling their long fleshy shaft slapping against her cheek and leaving trails of precum across her lips. The other tongue lashing at your throbbing shaft cleaning all the mess of her cheek. Moaning like a possessed whore feeling her light purple cheek getting hot from your hard slaps making her skin glow with power.

The Sexecutioner hearing her demonic voice, say those words he begins to grow nervous. Him along with his guards, all trapped spiritually, and physically by the demons firm grip on their manhood. His guards only half the man that they are or to weak to force their way out of the demons possession but his Godlike body is just enough to pull away.

"This whore of a demon thinks she is clever, but she has truly never met me" Screams the Sexecutioner. Grabbing both of the cocks from his guards placing them on the demons face in the form of cross, immediately rendering her useless.

Asking the guards to keep doing so as he finally fulfills his duties as the Sexecutioner. Grabbing his fleshy sword, slapping down hard on her pulsing clit pressing down and then immediately sliding deep inside of her. Seeing his massive head bulge inside of her stomach as he stabs her womb repeatedly.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh pleeeassseeee sssstop I'll obey" Crys the sexy Succubus. The pain from the guards cocks being placed in a cross over her face sending her into a frantic panic thinking this human may have beaten her. Hearing the soft voice in her ear from her father satan telling her it's all part of the plan to be patient the pain and marks are temporary. He is the true master and she will forever serve him.

Feeling the strength growing back over her body letting the humans think they have won. Playing the weak helpless creature in their grasp. Carefully breaking her hands from the restraints, giving the Sexecutioner the impression she's under his control, wrapping my long slender purple fingers around the guards rock hard poles and sliding back forth. Loving the feeling of their heat against my palms and the throbbing feeling their heart beat against her soft flesh.

Pumping back and forth as she feels him penetrate her more than willing womb. Tightening her inner muscles around his girth and milking his orbs. Looking down and seeing her small stomach bulging from the huge sword penetrating the very soul of her being. Lost in lust and howling like a frigid beast in heat. Moving back and forth riding the length of your massive pulsing sword. "Yesssss deeper master yessss I'm yours to do as you wishhhhhh" Moans the sexy Succubus.

The Sexecutioner nodding at his guards for a job well done, he remains cautious. His father always told him to never trust a beautiful woman, let alone a demon... the Succubus seeming to be liking this far too much. Trying not to let it affect my ego. Signaling to his guards to turn her around, he pulls out my fleshy sword from her dripping wet pussy.

His member covered in her thick purple juices, coating it like the froth on the riverbank. The entrance of your cave, gapping wide open radiating heat. Her cavern walls pouring out of her entrance glistening with dampness. Quivering and pulsing with desire and gaping slightly as it tightens back up always healing itself.

"Guards, turn this heathen around... she doesn't deserve to watch the Sexecutioner at work" Shouts the Sexecutioner. The guards with reluctance as they are all being pleased by her, turning her around to face the cold wet rock smashing her perky 34B breasts. Bending her over for the next round of her corporal punishment. Kicking her tiny legs apart and slapping her throbbing pussy and tight little ass with his engorged sword.

"Ughhh uh, Please no put it back in I'm trying to be good. I'm changing I promise pleaseeeee" says the Succubus as she's moaning as he pulls his huge throbbing sword from her womb dripping with her thick syrupy juices. Feeling sad as the gaurds pull themselves free from her grasp. Bending her over the cold wet rock, her breasts and hardened nipples smashed and spilling over the stone.

Whimpering and moaning as she feels his thick pulsing rod slapping her excited pussy awaiting his return. The poison pulsing through her veins causing red lines to glow beneath her purple flesh. Her long barbed tail lashing about in excitement. The flat side of the heart at the end gliding lovingly across his face.

"Play time is over demon... it will not be long before I expel the darkness from you and fill you with pure holy whiteness" says The Sexecutioner grunting in statisfaction. Gripping his grungy fingers into the flesh on her shoulders pulling her into his thrusts. The weight of his large orbs slapping loudly against her engorged clitoris, making her squeal in pleasure and shouting obscenities.

"Pplllllease Sir I'm changing and trying to be betterrrrr hisssss" says the Succubus pleading and coaxing the guards back over to the sides of the big wet rock. Curling her forked tongue around their thick throbbing cocks, gliding and sliding back and forth. Rubbing the end of her tongue against the eyes of their big cockheads slurping up the thick salty precum. The seductresses long slender purple fingers rubbing passionately over their chests. Listening to their moans as they fill my mouth with their sweet precum and reward me with the sweet and salty flavor of their essence.

The Sexecutioner watches her work his guards with such ease worries him more. Fearing that these eager men will fall into temptation and exercise themselves all over your body in no time. He decides to act hastily and ready his large throbbing sword, inching closer to her cavernous entrance. Leaning forward and brushing her dark hair to the side, bringing his chapped lips up to her warm purple ears he says under a warm and humid breath."Let's see how much you change once you have the fear of God in you"

Smirking as the Sexecutioner slides in once again, feeling the rough edges of the rock on the base of his sword as he enters the demons wet dripping cavern. With every stab of his sword, her feet come off the ground, pounding her into the rock. Still leaning forward the drool spills out of his panting mouth and down onto her purple scaley neck. Running his large dirty hands across her petite body, as the calluses on his fingers scratching her back.

"Yesss Masterrrr I am yours and under your control. I can feel Gods mighty sword deep inside my womb" says the Seductress with a devilish voice. Feeling the head of his throbbing sword at the entrance to her sopping wet pussy. Flooding and pulsing with the desire to be penetrated by his girth once more.

Letting out another deep blood curdling moan as her body trembles with passion and her beautiful purple scaley skin starts glowing. Hearing the gaurds going crazy with lust. She senses they are getting close to fill her stomach with the contents of their balls. Feeding her with the milk she desires and craves.

Watching and grinning at the guards seeing them tense up and their rigid erections growing larger with her tongue tightly wrapped around them. Their loud moans, grunts and screams as they start releasing their pent up seed. Opening her mouth even large engulfing both large cocks into her soft velvety mouth sucking and swallowing their sperm their essence their energy their life. They both shrivel up under her touch feeding her with the energy she craves.

Their lifeless bodies falling back onto the cold wet ground, using my new found energy I spin around over powering you. "Now you weak human your no match for my power and strength from my god Satan" Shrieks the Succubus with her new found energy. Wrapping her long tongue around the Sexecutioners neck pulling him closer to her forcing his large throbbing shaft deep and rippling into her quivering womb.

Holding him tightly so he can't move, wrapping her long purple tail covered with razor sharp barbs and the point at his jugular vein. Her beautiful toned legs wrapped tightly around him as her hips roll around onto him, her tight inner muscles grabbing tightly around his thick cock stroking it ever so lovingly. Her skin now a deep purple with a red glow and fiery, boiling hot to the touch making ever move him make even more painful.

The Sexexutioner watches her extract the life and seed from his brethren. Quickly come to realize that she is even more powerful than any other demon he has ever come across, but possibly the infamous Lilith, wife of Satan, or just as bad a succubus. "Watch out guards, we have a Semen Demon on our hands... gwahhh" shouts the Sexectutioner.

"Let the power of Christ Cum... let the power of Christ cummmm... let the power of Christ cummmmpel you!!!" Says the Sexecutioner stumbling upon his words. Squirting a torrent of sperm into her womb emptying his swollen balls and coating her inner pussy walls with his seed. Getting lost and under her vivid spell as she wraps her tail around his forehead. Showing him images of his father in which he thought fell in battle. The vivid images of his father bringing him back to when he was a young lad, before he was the Sexecutioner.

Still young and vulnerable. Having yet known the touch of a woman. He watches his father dying before him, now realizing that it was this demon all along who killed him and now making him the Succubus's sex slave. She had not aged one day since, still staying young and beautiful. Now my queen of the darkness, willing to do whatever she desires.

"All hail the Semen Demon" shouting the Sexecutioner sitting on his feet naked at the beautiful Succubus's side. His leash clutched tightly in her hand as she laughs loudly. "Men are always soo vulnerable when it comes to a beautiful woman, even when it's a demon," says the Succubus laughing.