Moo

Story Info
If a bat can be a superhero, why not a hucow?
960 words
4.38
4.2k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 08/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moo floated effortlessly through the air, her breasts bouncing gently with each movement. She was on high alert, scanning the city for any signs of trouble. As her eyes darted back and forth, she noticed a group of unsavory characters huddled together in an alleyway. They were exchanging suspicious glances and whispering amongst themselves -- something wasn't right.

Without hesitation, Moo descended towards the group, her massive breasts swaying hypnotically. As she got closer, she could make out their conversation more clearly - they were planning a heist at one of the city's most secure banks.

Moo let out a low moo, her voice echoing off the walls of the alley. The criminals jumped in surprise, staring wide-eyed at the strange figure hovering before them.

"Who are you?" One of them asked, his voice trembling with fear.

Moo grinned beneath her cow-horned mask, revealing a mouthful of perfect white teeth. "I am Moo," she declared confidently, her breasts heaving enticingly as she spoke. "And it is my duty to protect this city from scum like you."

The criminals backed away slowly, their eyes fixed on the streams of milk dripping steadily from Moo's erect nipples. They didn't know what this strange woman was capable of but they knew they didn't want to find out the hard way.

As they turned to run, Moo let out a loud moo and fired two powerful jets of milk straight at them. The first struck one criminal square in the chest, sending him flying backward into a pile of trash cans with a loud clatter. The second shot hit another criminal directly in the face, knocking him unconscious before he even hit the ground.

Moo landed gracefully beside the remaining criminals, her breasts swaying gently in the breeze, and her cute little cow tail twitching from the butt plug between her round, muscular buttocks. (To ensure that she was always ready for action, she was completely naked, as always, except for her mask and tail.) She looked down at them disdainfully, her eyes burning with fiery intensity. "You should have known better," she growled ominously.

Without warning, Moo raised one hand to her breast and began to milk herself. Milk sprayed forth from her swollen nipple, forming a tight stream that quickly turned into a powerful blast of white liquid. The criminals watched in horror as the stream shot towards them, their eyes wide with fear as they braced themselves for impact.

The concentrated stream hit one of the men squarely in the chest, sending him flying backward into a wall with a loud thud. The impact was enough to knock him unconscious instantly.

Moo watched dispassionately as her target crumpled to the ground before turning her attention back to the remaining criminal. She fired another blast of milk at him, this time hitting him in both eyes and blinding him.

With her enemies defeated, Moo let out a contented moo and began to walk away from the scene of the crime. Her breasts swaying gently, she felt satisfied knowing that justice had been served once again tonight.

As she disappeared into the shadows, leaving only a trail of milk droplets behind her, Moo couldn't help but let out another moo of delight. The city was safe for now, and there was nothing more satisfying than protecting it with such unique powers...and showing off her magnificent breasts while doing so.

But as Moo continued to float through the night sky, she felt a strange sensation in her chest. It started as a tingle but quickly grew into an intense throbbing pain. She gasped and clutched at her breasts, surprised by this unexpected discomfort.

As she landed on a rooftop to assess the situation, Moo realized that some of her milk had accidentally dripped into her mouth during one of her battles. Her heart sank as she realized what this meant -- her powers were temporarily crippled, and an overwhelming lust would consume her until she could satisfy herself sexually.

What a terrible irony, that her fleshy body produced its own Kryptonite! She normally loved the taste of her own milk, but losing her powers was one heck of a downside, not to mention having to drop everything else to have sex. She just hoped that the city's supervillains never discovered her weakness, or else she would be in for serious trouble, and also, mindless sex.

With reluctance, Moo stripped off her mask and began to fondle her massive breasts, pinching her nipples roughly between her fingers. She moaned loudly as pleasure coursed through her body, making it difficult for her to focus on anything else.

As she rubbed her groin faster and harder, Moo could feel the familiar sensation of impending climax building within her. Her breath came in short gasps, and her eyes rolled back into her head as she experienced an orgasm unlike any other -- one that was fueled by both lust and lactation.

Her body shook violently under the onslaught of pleasure, milk pouring from her engorged nipples like fountains. Moo cried out in ecstasy, losing herself entirely to the sensations coursing through her.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Moo's orgasm subsided, leaving her panting heavily on the rooftop. She looked down at her now-empty breasts with disappointment before realizing that it was time for some much-needed rest.

Her breasts normally refilled immediately in battle, no matter how often she fired milk blasts, but now it would take hours before she was her milky superheroine self again. She missed her breasts' usual staggering weight.

With a heavy sigh, Moo curled up on the cold roof and drifted off to sleep, dreaming of the next time she would need to satisfy both her heroic duties and her insatiable desires.