Expanding My Horizons

Story Info
Toilet slave fulfills fantasy.
883 words
3.72
12.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
assman244
assman244
11 Followers

I got there at 10.

She was wearing checked flannel shorts and a tank top.

She told me that she had been waiting since 8 30; it was her fault, she got fucked up, so she had been housecleaning.

I got naked and took out my camera.

She told me her stomach was sore from her period.

She dropped her shorts and panties. She had stuffed paper towels into her panties to catch the overflow.

She wiped her cunt and it came up crimson; bright red.

She threw the paper towel out and walked by me with a string hanging out of her.

I lay down on the garbage bags and started playing with my dick. Her tits were hanging out and she straddled me and did the hula.

She was feeling sexy, and she donned her rubber gloves while she danced over me as I stared at the tampon in her cunt.

It was bright red; a crimson circle nestled inside her cunt with a string hanging from it, swinging back and forth.

It was filthy and sexy, and I got more and more excited. I was almost ready to shoot.

She grabbed the bloody string and pulled out the tampon and tossed it at me. I missed it, so she picked it up off the floor and put it in my mouth. I chewed it, and could taste/smell a faint hint of shit, maybe from the string. Otherwise, it was mild, and I swallowed her menstrual blood. She spit in my mouth and started pissing on me.

She moved down to my dick and pissed all over it; the piss took me far from coming, but when she brought it up to my mouth I drank all I could. The harsh salty piss overshadowed the delicacy of the tampon, but I chewed and swallowed, chewed and swallowed.

She grabbed her toilet chair, set it up above me, and sat down, placing her feet on my chest. I took the tampon out of my mouth. She asked me if I wanted her to shit in my mouth; I told her I wanted to eat it. She told me to get ready, and started grunting. Seconds later, it started. I moved my head to catch it. It never broke, just curled up in my mouth, filling it like a Dairy Queen ice cream cone. "MMMMMMMMM" she moaned every time she squeezed more and more out of her rectum. When it stopped, I caught my breath and started working on swallowing it, because there would be more to come. I chewed and the odd small piece would fall out of her into my mouth. Once or twice, I gagged, which brought a yell. She started shitting again, and I caught it all, and swallowed it. The first few are the hardest, after that, it's fine. A few drops of blood started to run by her asshole, down her ass cheeks and drip on to my face and in to my mouth. The shit stopped, and the piss began. For the next 5 minutes, it was one or the other, with a little blood dripping every time she pushed.

My hard on returned, and I jerked it for all I was worth.

Then it was mainly blood. I could feel it run down my cheeks. Every now and then, I would lift my head and try to smell her asshole. I was so shitty that I couldn't smell anything, so I licked the blood off it. It was filthy, I was ashamed and embarrassed, but my dick was hard and I wanted the full experience. She would laugh and grunt and push. She gave a loud grunt and pushed, and her bleeding cunt dripped hard and fast into my mouth.

My dick squirted and she asked me if I liked it. I groaned and tried to catch my breath as well as the odd drop from her body.

She stood up and told me she didn't feel good, from her period. She wiped her ass and cunt, looked at the wipe and gagged.

She took away the toilet chair, took the bloody wipe and wiped off the lions share from my face, in my ears, and the back of my head.

She told me to get up and take a shower, and handed me some Listerene while I was washing up.

When I came out, you wouldn't have known the perverted pig I'd been ten minutes before.

I was ashamed that I had cum when I did, with her blood dripping into my mouth and my stomach full of her shit.

I've watched a lot of scat movies and porn, and this was getting up there as far as degenerate goes.

I grabbed my camera, left my donation and went home.

On the way home, I thought about it, and decided I wouldn't see her again.

I've been humiliated, and like it, by a woman, but never felt ashamed of myself before.

I downloaded the camera when I got home, but didn't watch it.

For a week.

Then one night, when I was horny, I watched the video, and came looking at the string hanging out of her cunt as she danced over me.

A week later I was under her again, tasting her insides.

assman244
assman244
11 Followers