All Comments on 'Unknown Desires Ch. 02'

by AnonymousRobin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

(No need to really answer this.) How many men do any of us know who want to deal with a cheating wife? or a whore wife? or a "shared" wife? or be in a cuckold relationship with anyone? How many out of a hundred men or women? I think I would run far and fast as quickly as I could get away from any of those types of situation. So, why do people think we want to read about things we hate?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
26thNC and his....

Multiple accounts posting his bullshit comments again. AnonymousRobin, please don't let this moron and all of his rude comments dissuade you from continuing to write stories. He is a jerk who wastes hours a day posting his nonsensical comments over and over on every story in this category. Do what most other writers here do and delete his rankings. They offer no constructive criticism on your writing skills.

AnonymousRobinAnonymousRobinalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Improvements made

After publishing this story a very kind anonymous reader sent me a direct message. They noted some spelling errors and incorrect word choices; both items I should have caught. They also gave suggestions for enhancing the characters.

While I could have expanded the character development further, I found all of their comments very useful and incorporated the suggestions in this revision.The writing feedback was much appreciated.

I will use these lessons to improve future stories. Additionally, I continue to seek out new opportunities as my stories tend to be inspired by actual life experiences.

Enjoy and happy hunting.

Anonymous Robin

AmavoyeurAmavoyeurover 3 years ago
One author to another

Definitely 5 stars. Well written in a fresh style which kept the plot building. I can't understand ShadowRosie's comments, a person who is disgusted with a threesome. And yet it was obvious at the beginning of the story what sort of genre this would be, so why continue reading it? My own several experiences with a trusted male friend joining my wife and I was that it enhanced our marriage and made sex between the two of us more exciting.

AnonymousRobinAnonymousRobinover 3 years agoAuthor
Know your kink, let others enjoy theirs

@Shadow

Male response: This story and others like it aren't about cheating, whores, or cockholding. Not that there is anything wrong with those topics. It is about three people enjoying sex. And yes, a lot of men enjoy this as fantasy and/or in real life. Good loving partners want their partners to enjoy sex. In this story one gets to enjoy the attention of two while the other gets to see their partner experience a lot of unique joy. Some men really enjoy this scenario.

Female response: This story and others like it are not about cheating or humiliating our partners. Just as many women enjoy giving their partner an amazing experience with another female friend, women can also accept the attention of two men as an enjoyable gift. Whether as fantasy or real, this experience is positive for those able to enjoy it.

Obviously you have a kink or you wouldn't be reading Literotica. Find what you enjoy and consume it graciously. And it would appear stay away from the loving wives section as it obviously triggers you. I apologize if my story caused you pain but as a visitor here you should be self aware enough to find what works for you. My only ask is for you to accept that stories like this, real or fantasy, are definitely desired by a lot of us.

luvtodoitluvtodoit5 months ago

Well done. You do a great job of describing the experience. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonymousRobin@AnonymousRobin
An individual who continues to grow and learn about personal motivators. Learned the value of open relationships. Found experiences of three more enjoyable than four, although all energy of others is enticing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES