Unknown Desires Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonathan's arms went under mine and I found myself fully lifted. My hands no longer could reach him so I grabbed his arms for support. Tom pulled my legs over his shoulders and stood up. I was horizontally suspended by the two men while Tom continued eating me out. I came a second time until I was a bit spent.

They lowered me while I caught my breath. "Give me a minute," I asked as I held both for steadiness. I admitted to myself that I didn't want this to end. I dropped to my knees and grabbed both men's dicks. This scenario was likely more for Tom's vision than mine so I hadn't thought about a playbook. But it all naturally developed. With a cock in each hand I started blowing Tom and stroking Johnathan. It was a needed break from my two orgasms and gave me a surprising level of control. They no longer were supporting me as I was totally in charge. That feeling was just the restart I needed. I wanted to blow Johnathan too. I looked up at Tom and asked, "Are you still ok if I do more?" He placed both hands on my head and directed me toward Johnathan. That was a pretty clear affirmation as I took Johnathan's erection into my mouth while stroking Tom. The two cocks were almost identical, yet switching between both was a total thrill. The excitement wasn't any physical difference, but merely having access to two.

After several rounds of blowing both, Tom reached under my stomach and pulled me to my legs. He pressed his hands onto my back bending me down. Jonathan placed his hands on my head guiding his erection back into my mouth. I am not normally prone to rough play but four hands placing me into this guided position was indeed exciting. Tom at this point reached well under my stomach, guiding my pussy back into his body. My pussy hadn't gotten any attention since Tom gave me an oral orgasm. He was now entering me from behind. I was so wet it didn't take much warm-up, and with the first deep thrust, my mouth was pushed hard onto Johnathan. I never invited deep-throating as I don't like gagging. Yet the experience of dicks pressing deep in my mouth and cunt at the same time was extreme. And Johnathan's dick went deep into my throat without any gag reflex. I grabbed his butt cheeks with both hands to stabilize myself. Tom started a rhythmic pumping as I pulled Johnathan out and stroked him while also pressing him against my tongue. Mostly I wasn't able to concentrate and just let both penetrate me for everyone's pleasure.

I pulled up and told Tom I probably couldn't take much more. He pulled out and pulled me up for a deep kiss. His mouth kissed my neck while Johnathan rubbed my body under the still streaming water. Tom bit my ear and whispered a question if I wanted to try both of them. "If you are sure then yes, I am so in the mood," I replied affirmatively. Tom kept kissing me while he kneeled to bring me back into a bending position. I am quite limber and placed my hands on my ankles with my still excited pussy now backing into Johnathan. Tom was french kissing me hard while I felt Johnathan entering me. We were sideways so the water was pulsating on my bare back. Tom continued the passionate kissing and reached up to touch my clit while Johnathan began fucking me from behind. Three hands kept exploring my body, one hand massaging my clit, my husband kissing me, my hand stroking Tom while another cock thrust from behind. I wobbled into a full orgasm while Johnathan reached under me to steady my shaking body.

I pulled away from Johnathan and knelt. I motioned for Tom to stand and started blowing him while stroking Johnathan. Almost in unison, they both came as I pulled Tom out of my mouth and watched streams of cum landing on each of my breasts. When they were done I sat down on the wooden shower floor, both men sat down next to me as we all embraced.

Within 24 hours my understanding of my sexual desires had exploded. Tom was clearly excited about this experience. I kissed both men as we embraced. There would be time for contemplation in the days that followed. At that moment we simply sat together to solidify the memories of enjoyment. I accepted my own pleasures completely and without judgment.

12