Expect One Thing, Get Another Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He put her down on the bed, and laid down beside her. Jasmine lay on top of him, not getting enough of seeing and touching his magnificent body. She felt a kind of lust she had not felt in a long time. But whenever she looked at his gargantuan cock, she felt a little panicked. Could she possibly take that in her pussy, she wondered?

Cameron could see her hesitation, and positioned her so that she was straddling him.

"Come on, baby," he said, encouragingly. "Slide down on my dick. That's the easiest way."

With a lot of trepidation, Jasmine grabbed his cock with one hand, and placed it right at her opening. She lowered herself and felt the large head pressing against her. She wiggled her hips to ease the entry. Then she could feel that it had broken through and was spreading her pussy wider.

"Oh god, it's going inside me!" she exclaimed.

"Yes, baby, I'm going to make you feel so good," he said.

"I want your cock inside me," she panted. The idea of trying to satisfy his giant rod was driving her crazy with lust.

But at this point, even the head wasn't all the way in. Focusing on the length of his dick, Jasmine hadn't considered its girth. Cameron's cock was not only longer than Quinton's, it was thicker.

Jasmine's small pussy just refused to spread open wide enough to let the large cock enter. She tried to push herself down onto the hard shaft, but as wet as she was, it seemed that her pussy wasn't malleable enough to take something that big.

Taking shallow breaths, Jasmine continued to lower herself, little by little onto his cock. When she saw that his cock wasn't even halfway in, she despaired. It already hurt, and she just didn't think she could take any more. She pulled herself off his cock, and laid down beside him.

"I can't do it," she said. "It's too intense that way."

"Don't worry, baby," he said, climbing on top of her. "We'll do it this way."

The doctor positioned his huge cock at her pussy, and pushed. He didn't slam it in, but holding her shoulders firmly, he used his leverage to penetrate her in one continuous motion.

"Oh my fucking god!" Jasmine yelled as the cock stretched her out as she had never been stretched before. She looked down to see that he had all but about two inches inside her.

Cameron felt as if he were in heaven. Jasmine's resemblance to his old girlfriend was uncanny. Moreover, the way she reacted to his cock entering her pussy was so much like Maria. She was also as tight as Maria-maybe even tighter-but she had a hunger for his cock that was obvious.

He began to fuck her, slowly at first to allow her to get used to his size. Then he picked up the pace. He watched the nurse's eyes roll back in her head as he got into rhythm. Yes, she was enjoying it, but he saw that like Maria, she could be easily pushed over the edge by his size. He slowed down to let her catch her breath.

"Oh my god," she said, wrapping her legs around him. "Take me. Take me hard."

Cameron thought, she doesn't know what she's saying, if I take her hard I'll break the poor little thing. And yet, he couldn't resist giving her what she was asking for. He began to pick up the tempo. Cameron knew that it wasn't just the size of his cock that pushed women over the edge. It was his ability to use every muscle in his body to drive his cock with a speed and force they had never known.

As Jasmine felt Cameron begin to slam into her with a ferocity she had not previously experienced, her eyes grew wide and her mouth was in the shape of a large O, even though no sounds were coming from her. Then the damn broke, as wave after wave of orgasm flooded through her. Now Jasmine was no longer silent, but was screaming at the top of her lungs, an incomprehensible torrent of half words and syllables of joy and pain.

Meanwhile, Rakesh was miserable. He sat in his car and brooded about what had happened. He saw his responsibility for what Jasmine had done. He couldn't forgive her, but he understood that he had put her in an emotionally vulnerable state, and he could see how a player like Quinton could have taken advantage of the situation. Maybe Quinton had even seen the two of them in Rakesh's car.

To make matters worse, the idea of Jasmine being plowed by a huge Black cock excited him. He imagined the small nurse screaming with pain as Quinton's large cock split her in two, and it made him hard. He had to fight to keep from touching himself while he sat in his car. He also thought about the blowjob she had given him earlier, and he desperately wanted her lips on his cock again.

The truth was, the Indian doctor had for a while harbored fantasies of leaving his wife for Jasmine. He didn't just lust after her body, he had fallen for her completely. She was kind and sweet, nothing like his harsh wife.

But how could he possibly satisfy the woman after she had been fucked by Quinton? Rakesh had always been insecure about the size of his penis. He had seen how small he was in comparison with other men, and was careful not to go out with women who had a lot of prior experience with sex. His wife Amrita had been a virgin when he had met her, and his two college girlfriends as well.

Jasmine was married to an Asian man, so there was a chance that his cock was as small as Rakesh's cock. But then again, he had seen one study that showed that Indian men had the smallest penises on the planet, and he suspected that he was even smaller than the average Indian man.

Rakesh told himself to put aside his insecurities. Jasmine was right, this shouldn't be about the size of your cock. He adored Jasmine for reasons that had nothing to do with sex. Their bond was not based on that alone. He decided that he should call her, and ask for forgiveness. He called her, but she didn't answer her phone. As he got out of his car, he noticed that her car was still in the parking garage.

He assumed that she must still be at the party, and he walked quickly back to the hotel, thinking about what he would say to her, and whether she would be too angry to have sex with him. But when he got back to the gala, she was nowhere to be found.

Rakesh decided to check the hotel room, thinking that maybe Jasmine had gone there to rest. After all, she couldn't go home because she was supposed to be at work. When he opened the door, he saw Jasmine's dress in a heap on the floor. Next to it was a bra and a thong. He then heard a woman moaning. He quietly walked over to the bedroom door and peeked inside.

The sight came as a shock to him. Jasmine was naked, and on all fours, with a large Black man fucking her from behind. He watched in horror as the woman he adored was having her pussy turned inside out by an incredibly large cock.

His first thought was that Jasmine had called Quinton, but this man was taller, and more chiseled, whereas Quinton was big but round and chubby. Then he heard the man speak.

"You like that black dick in your pussy?"

It was Dr. Jackson! That fucking surgeon that all the women in the hospital lusted after.

"Oh my god, yes," Jasmine was saying. "Oh my god."

It was torture to watch the powerful Cameron Jackson mercilessly pound his large cock into his tiny little Jasmine. It was almost bestial and brutal to see the small woman submitting herself to the big man's lust. The sounds coming out of her mouth were pitiful, a combination of grunts, moans and the yelps of a small animal in distress.

And the squelching sounds her pussy made as the big man's cock went in and out her. They couldn't be normal, could they? Rakesh was sure that Jasmine's pussy was going to be ruined for any normal sized cock afterwards.

But Rakesh couldn't help but watch the two of them as they continued to copulate. It was more intense than any porn video he had seen. He had become addicted to watching Asian women in videos, usually getting plowed by a white or black cock. All the cocks were huge, just like Dr. Jackson's. But the porn videos usually showed the cock languidly sliding in and out of a woman, not the ferocious assault that Jasmine was undergoing.

It was upsetting watching a monster cock violating the pussy he had hoped to be inside that night. Rakesh couldn't have been more upset if it had been his wife taking the black man's cock in her pussy. He thought, maybe Dr. Jackson had already enjoyed his wife as well. Amrita, like all the women at the hospital, was overly impressed by Cameron's physique and he had seen his wife flirting with him.

And yet, watching the two of them made him harder than he had ever been before. And then, as he heard Jasmine cry out in ecstasy, he felt himself spurt jet after jet of cum in his pants. He had come without even touching himself.

Then he watched as the big Black doctor tensed up himself, and cry out as he plunged deep into the poor, sweaty, defeated husk of a woman. He heard Cameron groan in satisfaction as he plunged two, three, and four times into Jasmine's red and battered pussy as he filled her with his cum.

"Hunh . . . hunh . . . hunh . . . hunh," he grunted animalistically as he shoved his cock as far as he could. Each plunge made Jasmine scream with pain and pleasure.

"Ooh," she whimpered as he finished in her. "Oh please, I can't take any more."

The big man collapsed on top of her, breathing heavy, but satisfied in a way he had not been satisfied in a long time.

When he finally spoke, he didn't speak to her but to someone else.

"Dr. Patel," he said to the doctor who was attempting to leave the hotel room. "Please join us."

It was only then that Jasmine realized to her horror that Rakesh had been in the room, watching them. Rakesh hesitated, then stepped into the bedroom. His eyes met Jasmine's, and she looked at him remorsefully. She wondered what he must think of her. First Quinton, now Dr. Jackson. He must think I'm a complete slut for black cock, she thought.

"I hope you don't mind that I entertained your Jasmine," Cameron said. "It looked like you had lost interest in her."

Rakesh didn't know what to say.

"I see you enjoyed watching her take a black cock," Cameron said, nodding toward the wet stain on Rakesh's pants.

Rakesh shrugged.

"I'm sorry I came inside your girlfriend," he continued to torture the Indian man. "I didn't mean to, but I couldn't help myself."

Rakesh hated him, and would have torn the black doctor from limb to limb if he could have.

"I can see why you like screwing her," the black doctor said. Cameron enjoyed the sexual competition between men almost as much as he liked having sex with women. "She is one fine piece of ass."

"I've never had sex with Jasmine," Rakesh admitted.

"What?!" Cameron exclaimed. Now he was confused. "Then why the hotel room?"

"We were supposed to have sex for the first time tonight," Jasmine spoke up.

"Shit, I'm sorry," Cameron said. "I didn't mean to take your rightful place."

He got up off the bed. Rakesh saw exactly how large Cameron's swinging dick was even flaccid, and felt even more deflated. Dr. Jackson got dressed, and went to the door.

"I'll leave you two to work things out," he said. "Jasmine, my love, you were wonderful."

When Cameron left, Rakesh sat on the edge of the bed. Jasmine hugged him tightly, and Rakesh held her in his arms, sobbing quietly.

"I'm so sorry," she said, tears flowing down her cheeks. "I'm going to make it up to you."

12