The Circuit

Story Info
Strangers, cars, sex.
1.5k words
4.34
5.7k
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I graduated from high school, I moved to a town to stay while I was going to College (Summer Classes). While there I stayed at the YMCA because it was convenient and within walking distance to everything including school.

I made a few friends while checking out the town and soon was running around with them. Not having a lot of experience (went to a private all boys school) I was learning very quickly about things.

One evening while eating some dinner and chatting with friends one of them suggested we go hit the circuit, not know what it was I asked a few questions and was shocked when the one guy said that is where gays drive around and if you walk it they will stop and pick you up. The main reason these guys went (they were mainly hetero at least they came on that way) was to pickup some change, they would call it hustling.

I decided I would ask a few questions and give it a try, the answers scared me a little but I went anyway. About 20 minutes on getting to the circuit, a man pulled up and asked me where I was headed and if I needed a ride, I said just hanging out, he said would you like to go for a ride, I said sure.

The adventure started, he made some chit chat and then started to rub my leg, telling me how nice I looked. He soon made contact with my cock and it got hard immediately. He said very nice and we drove for a while to a secluded park and stopped the car. He unzipped my pants and got my cock out and stroked it for a little while, then he started stucking me, I did not last very long. He continued to suck and eventually I got hard again, that had not happened before but I enjoyed this blow job much more. When he took my second load, we headed back and he dropped me off and asked if I came there often, I said it was my first time but I would be back. He smiled and took off, I then remembered I forgot to ask for some money.

This adventure became a very regular thing with me, stopping every night for a blow job. I even got a few guys to give me a couple of bucks. Now I am what I considered bisexual, but was enjoying this very much, so one night a guy picked me up and we went and parked and he started to suck me, massaging my balls and even rubbing my hole, I reached over and rubbed his leg and realized he was jacking himself off while sucking me, I reached for his cock and realized it was the biggest one I had ever seen or touched. I stroked it a few times and commented how big he was.

After a little more sucking me he asked if I wanted to suck him, now I have done it before and found it enjoyable so I said yes, but when I went to go down on him I couldn't get very much of his cock in my mouth, but it was very tasty and he seemed to be enjoying it. We continued on and he said he was about to cum would I take it in my mouth, again I have done this so I said OK. He came almost immediately and it was quite the load. After we were finished he asked me to meet him at the same place the next Friday and we would go to his house for a more relaxing sexual experience. I agreed.

I continued enjoying the circuit, but on Friday I was waiting for Rich to come, he was right on time and we headed for his house about 20 miles away. It was nice house and I felt at ease when we entered, we talked for a while and he gave me the game plan. He told me he wanted to get undressed, take a nice shower and then hit the bed, sounded hot to me.

In the shower he paid much attention to my cock and ass, soaping it up and fingering it a lot, now I have had anal sex before but his cock was very large, wasn't real sure.

When we dried off we hit the bed for a hot 69, he asked me to lick his balls, so I did and then he started tonguing my ass, it was very erotic, had never had that done to me and it was wonderful. He then slid me around with my head over the edge of the bed, and started to stick his cock in my mouth, further and further, but my gag reflex was too much, but got a lot more in than before he then stood over my face and his balls were hanging in my face I licked them and he turned around, I had never eaten and ass before so was a little leery but soon found myself enjoying licking his ass. After some awesome foreplay, he told me he wanted to fuck me and had been thinking about it all week. I explained I had never had anything that large in me and he said he would be very gentle and patient.

The first thing he got me to do was relax, then he used 1 finger, 2 fingers finally 3 fingers, 3 hurt some but he lubed me very well, finally he had my legs hanging over bed with my ass exposed and he rubbed the head of his cock on my ass, up and down and around, finally I could feel him pushing and telling me to relax, I did and the head popped in it was very tight. He just waited that way and then inserted a little more, started to feel like I was full, gradually he eased in until he had about half of it in (going to guess he was 9" and fairly thick). He waited and pulled back and stroked forward to that point a number of times and I think I started to get into it because I pushed back and a little more got inserted, finally he had the whole thing in and asked if I was OK, I said yes but be careful, he said ok and started to stroke it in and out, I was really enjoying it when he said he was about to cum, and he unloaded deep in my ass.

He layed on top of me with his cock still in me and said that the wait had been worth it, how did I enjoy it, I told him was a little painful at first but then felt very good and he was very thoughtful at not being too rough. He smiled and said next time it will be even better for me. I was looking forward to it. We talked for a while, took another shower and then went to bed to sleep.

At about 9:00 am I felt his hot sensation on my ass and he was tonguing me again ad said he had a morning wood and wanted to fuck me again, my ass was a little sore but at that point I was ready for anything. This time he wasn't quite a gentle and fucked me with authority. Even pulled me on top of him and let me control the pace. We finished up and showered and went out for breakfast. At breakfast, a couple of guys came over and asked if the party was on for next week still. He said yes and introduced me to them.

Not know what he meant about the party, I asked and he told me, occasionally him and about 4 guys get together and watch some porn and have some sex, would I be interested in joining them, I was hooked and said sure.

We got to his house and he told me that the guys who come are real horn dogs, and most times he is a voyeur and jacks off because none of them will let him fuck them. I said I guess I will be the center of attention taking your big cock, he said you bet, none of them know about it yet. You might even get asked to blow someone while I fuck you. Now I was really interested.

That night the guys came over, got introduced and proceeded to strip, I was a little shocked at that but watched, as guys sucked, and fucked right in front of me. They even asked if I wanted to join. After awhile Rich told them that he had a surprise, he undressed me and then sucked me, he lubed my ass good and proceeded to take me doggy style, next thing I know guys are standing there watching him fuck me, saying I was a real trooper, one guy shot a load in my face and another guy licked it off, the final was him cumming in my ass, it was big load, I guess because of the audience,. It was the last party I went to at his house but we had a weekly fuck session for about 6 months.

All the while I was seeing him I still maintained my circuit walks and had all the sex I wanted.