Experience With Voyeurism #04

Story Info
Fourth experience with Exhibitionism and Voyeurism.
2.5k words
4.47
2.3k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/16/2024
Created 08/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
279 Followers

Thank you to those who read my first couple or works. Thanks for the follows, likes, comments, and creative criticism. I am by no means a writer.

I've had experiences, fantasies, and thoughts that I felt like sharing and I hope you enjoy the writings.

Some stories are real, some are not. You figure out which is which.

Enjoy.

--------------------------------------

"Hey guys, any plans today?" Tom said.

Gary responds, "We figured that we'd take you guys to Casino today. Tom says you've never been to one."

"I haven't."

"Great. I can take you to the Spa at Caesars, while the guys hang out at the Sports-book or check out the honeys at the pool."

"Nah, we've got two of the hottest honeys, right here. Right Tom?"

"You know it."

A couple hours later the four arrived at the Casino. Angel gave Tom a peck on the lips

"Bye honey. Be good."

"Always."

Cheryl gave Gary a peck on the lips also, then walked over to Tom and gave him one on the lips also.

"Hey. What about me, Angel."

Angel walked to Gary (intending to give him a peck on the lips also), but Gary had other plans. As their lips touched, Gary gingerly held Angel's head in place, so that their lips remained together. Then he opened his mouth during the kiss. Angel was so shocked, but she didn't pushed him away. In fact, she opened her mouth and their tongues entangled, falling into a passionate French kiss.

Tom watched as Gary's hands slid down her body to Angel's ass. He held her there, then moved his crotch forward, pressing his erection into Angel's pubic bone, causing her pleasure. As they parted Tom was able to see that his girlfriend's nipples were hard and protruding outward through her top, obviously indicating her arousal. As he looked down, he saw the huge bulge in Gary's pants. Angel looked to where Tom was looking and realized that he knew that Gary's hard on was just pressed against her crotch. She blush and looked downwards, embarrassingly.

They parted and the girls left to the spa.

"You know that she wants my cock, don't you?"

"Yeah."

"I can't wait to slide this baby inside of her tight little pussy and fuck her til she screams and cums for me."

"Me either." Tom chuckled.

"You get to fuck Cheryl, while I'm with Angel, so use her completely, to your wants and needs. She's an amazing lover and you'll enjoy sliding your cock into her. She's multi-orgasmic, so don't freak out if she continually screams and looks like she's passed out."

"Wow. Ok."

At the spa, the girls donned bikinis and enjoyed relaxing in the hot tub for an hour. They then went to the locker room, removed their suits, quickly showered, put on robes and headed to the steam room. Once there, they removed their robes and sat on the upper bench within the sauna. They talked about random things, then Cheryl asked about the previous night's encounter between Angel and Gary.

Embarrassingly, Angel told her everything, to the point where she briefly sucked the tip of Gary's cock. Cheryl was excited and told her that Gary confided in her last night about the encounter and is hopeful that the two of them would soon be lovers. Then Cheryl did something that blew Angel away. As Angel was leaning back, during this discussion, Cheryl placed her fingers within the outer folds of Angel's vagina and began sliding her finger between them.

"Gary said that the petals of your vagina are amazing. He really wants his cock in here and said that he loved the feel of your pussy. Did you like it?"

Still shocked, Angel hesitantly responded "you know that I liked it. I mean, I just told you that he made me cum."

"You only sampled his cock last night, so are you gonna give him a real blowjob next time?"

"I don't know. Maybe." Angel blushed.

"Be prepared because, as you've already seen, he cums a lot. Do you think you can swallow it all?"

"I intent to try" She giggled.

"Gary loves a good blowjob. I hope you will be good."

"Tom says that I am and I can always make him cum in my mouth."

"That's great. Gary said that this morning he felt like it was a huge breakthrough."

"It was."

"He said that he loved finally going down on you and your taste is amazing."

With that Cheryl removed her fingers from between Angel's lower labia, and brought them to her face. She inhaled the scent, then licked the mucus-like fluid from Angel's vagina.

"Wow, he wasn't kidding. Your scent is arousing and the taste of your vaginal fluid is amazing. No wonder he wants more."

Cheryl slid to the lower bench, between Angel's outstretched legs and lowered her mouth to the young girl's vagina. As she began tongueing her hole, Angel stiffened up. She had never experienced another female sexually and this was quite a surprise to her, but it felt great. Cheryl's tongue was soft and moved delicately within her vagina. It was different from either one of her previous lovers (Tom and Gary) and she loved it.

Her hands went to Cheryl's head and held it to her pussy, enjoying fellatio like she never felt before.

"Oh my God, that feels good. You are amazing Cheryl. Fuck! I think I'm gonna cum. Oh, soooooo good. Yes, right there. Oh fuck, that's good."

Just then, the door to the sauna opened and an older couple entered. They were in their late 40s or early 50s and fairly attractive. The couple watched for a few seconds before making their way to the adjacent bench. There, they had an unobstructed view of Cheryl savoring the completely exposed vagina of her friend. Cheryl noticed the couple first, but continued to pleasure her friend.

The man had a full erection and his wife began stroking her husband's 6" cock. As her orgasm approached, Angel opened her eyes to see the nude couple before her, but was too close to cumming to stop. As she looked at the man's cock, she came thinking about her own boyfriend's similar cock. After her orgasm, Cheryl and Angel left the sauna (and the older couple) to get a massage.

Upon arrival at the massage room, Angel noticed that there was a free-standing divider between the massage tables to give the girls privacy during their massage.

The girls removed their robes and laid face-down on the tables. Each placed a large towel over their nude bodies, to await their massage. Cheryl had secretly scheduled a handsome young man to do Angel's massage and asked him to try and seduce her.

Angel had her eyes closed and was relaxed as she felt her massage begin. She felt as if the hands massaging her were rather large, but didn't think too much of it. The masseur started at her shoulders and as he went down her back, he folded the towel, so that it was only covering her ass.

Upon completing her upper body (back, neck, arms, and hands), the masseur moved down to the end of the table and began massaging her feet. He raised each foot and massaged them individually. After massaging her calves, he moved to her lower thigh and carefully separated her legs to thoroughly massage her thighs.

He finished one, then the other leg, and reached under the towel to massage her hips and butt. It felt good to her, but then she froze. The masseur had moved the towel to her lower back and now had an unobstructed view of her ass. Eventually, she relaxed, thinking that the masseuse was a female and her ass being exposed was not such a big deal.

But then she remembered that her legs were slightly parted and her pussy was sure to still be wet from the oral sex that Cheryl had just performed on her. She kept her eyes closed and hoped that the masseuse hadn't notice the moisture between her legs, even though he was still standing at the end of the table, between her slightly spread legs. After all, the massage felt good.

The masseur had a hand on each of her cheeks and was massaging in a small circular pattern at first. In this position, the masseur applied more pressure to her ass, as he leaned over her lower body. During the course of massaging, his hands began a larger pattern, thus spreading her ass open and eventually the petals of her moist flower, were visible to him. Her eyes shot open as she realized that now a stranger was probably seeing her completely exposed vagina.

The massage felt good though, so after a while, she relaxed, since his hands never progressed towards her sex. Although, with this new stimulation, her vagina became moist again. The in and out movement was causing the outer labia of her vagina to open and close and stimulated her vagina.

After a while the masseur moved back to the head of the table and began massaging her shoulders and back. He removed the towel completely from her waist and began long strokes, from her neck to her butt. When fully extended along her body, Angel felt it. It was then that she realized that her masseuse was actually a man and his erect penis had rubbed against her.

She was confused but aroused feeling a new stranger getting an erection from seeing and touching her nude body. As he continued with the long strokes, his erection continue to rub against her. Then she realized that when he was at the foot of the table, massaging her butt, he had an unobstructed view of her aroused vagina and that's probably why he was hard.

"Please turn over" said the masseur.

Reluctantly, she did. But since he had already seen her exposed vagina and ass spread open, Angel decided not to bother covering up as she turned. She looked to see a handsome young man, was the one giving her so much pleasure. She felt embarrassed that the masseur was around her age as she lay nude before him.

"Mmmm" the masseur inadvertently moaned as this young girl's mature, voluptuous body was exposed to him. He stared at her large breasts and it took his breath away, as she lay there completely exposed to him.

Snapping out of it, the masseur began massaging her shoulders first working around her breasts (without touching them), then across her flat tummy. Eventually, he massaged her breasts also, but stayed away from her areola and nipples.

Walking to the end of the table, the masseur could not help but gawk at the perfect woman lying before him. Angel had her eyes closed, both from being relaxed and out of embarrassment from being exposed to this young man. When he began massaging her toes, she realized that he was once again able to see her exposed vagina.

At this point, she decided to enjoy this newfound thrill of exposing herself to another man and possibly more. She had been raised extremely conservative, but her body was enjoying what it had been exposed to lately. She wondered if she could finally let go of her inhibitions and actually have sex with Gary that evening.

With her eyes closed, her masseur massaged her lower legs, then her thighs, parting her legs as he moved up. She smiled at the thought of what she planned for tonight and the masseur mistook her smile as her enjoying his hands on her.

As he reached her sex, he slid fingers through the folds of her pussy. It felt good to her, but it was too much, too soon. She reached down and removed his hands from her vagina. Realizing that he had gone too far with his advances, the masseur resumed a professional massage and never tried to cross over any more boundaries.

As the masseur finished with the massage, Cheryl walked over and realized that her attempt to have the masseur seduce her friend had failed and she hoped that it didn't ruin any chance of Gary seducing her later that night.

After showering and dressing, the girls left the spa to meet their partners.

"Are you ready for tonight."

Angel blushed.

"Don't be shy. Gary is gonna take care of you."

"I don't know what came over me in there."

"The masseur almost did!"

They both laughed hysterically.

"It just felt so natural. He had already seen me naked, before I knew that it was a guy massaging me, so I figured no need to cover up now."

"I get it. And since you and Gary have already seen each other naked, and he's already gone down on you, you should be ready to suck his cock also and maybe even fuck him."

"I don't know about all that. But I am getting more comfortable with my body and sex."

"So are you gonna let Gary slide his huge cock into your tight little pussy tonight?"

"Maybe" Angel whispered bashfully.

------------------------------------

Later that night...

"Go ahead and get into the hot tub, when you're ready. Cheryl and I have to get on a conference call with her family. We'll be out in a little bit."

Back in the guest room, I couldn't help but admire my girl's body, as she undressed and about to put her bikini on.

"Babe, wait."

"What."

I walked to her and held her face close to mine.

"Angel, I love you and I love that you're coming out of your shell and embracing your sexuality. Let's not put on suits, but enjoy the warmth of the hot tub, against our bare bodies."

"Hun, I don't think that I can."

"Look, we've all seen each other naked during this trip, so wearing bathing suits is kinda silly.

"I guess, but it's not like blatantly walking around nude."

"I agree, but what I'm saying is that we wear robes out to the hot tub, take them off when we get there, and get under the bubbles before anyone sees us. Hell, they may not even know that we are naked."

"But what about when we get out?"

"We can get out quickly, before Gary has a chance to gawk at you. Besides, he's already seen you naked, and has even gotten a closeup view of your incredible pussy, as he ate you out."

Angel smiled embarrassingly and whispered "ok, but don't get any crazy ideas."

"What do you mean hun," as he smiled mischievously.

"Babe, I told you that I don't know that I can do any of the things that you want me to with another guy. So far, I've already done more than I have even thought that I could do. A man we barely know has already seen me completely naked. He's not only seen, but touched, and tasted my vagina. His tongue has been inside of my body and I liked it. But please don't force me to do anything that I'm not comfortable doing.

"Oh honey, I couldn't never force you to do anything sexual with another man, that you're not comfortable doing. I'm sorry if you've felt pressured to do anything. I love you and only want for you to be happy and experience the most sexual satisfaction as possible. I won't ask you to do anything more. If you want to move forward, then go at your own pace. Just don't hold back."

"Ok. Let's go have some fun."

Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
279 Followers