Third Experience with Voyeurism

Story Info
Third experience with Exhibitionism and Voyeurism.
3.1k words
4.59
4.2k
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/16/2024
Created 08/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
285 Followers

Thank you to those who read my first couple or works. Thanks for the follows, likes, comments, and creative criticism. I am by no means a writer.

I've had experiences, fantasies, and thoughts that I felt like sharing and I hope you enjoy the writings.

Some stories are real, some are not. You figure out which is which.

Enjoy.

--------------------------------------

Angel woke to find me gone already.

"Good morning Baby. Where are you" she text.

"I ran to Starbucks to get us our morning coffees. Are you up yet?"

"Nah, I'm still in bed."

"Get up and get ready. We'll be back soon."

"We?"

"Yeah, Gary slept in, so Cheryl and I left to get coffee. You should go wake him 😉"

"You're crazy. I can't go to him."

"If you're lucky (actually if he's lucky) he'll go to you."

"Yeah, maybe he'll come in here and give me some morning sausage. Lol

Hurry back."

"Ok."

Meanwhile, Cheryl text Gary to go to Angel and continue where they left off last night.

"Good morning sexy."

Gary walked into the guest room as Angel lay nude with her breasts partially exposed and the lower part of her body hidden under the bedsheet. Her body was well defined under the thin sheet. Her legs were slightly spread and her fingers were resting within the outer folds of her vagina.

As she saw him, she moved her hands to raise the sheet to her chin, as she felt embarrassed to be in that state of undress. Her eyes looked for the blanket or comforter to further hide her body, but both were on the floor and would require her to get up to retrieve them.

"Please don't cover up any more than you already have."

"Oh my God, Gary. I'm so embarrassed. I can't lay here like this. I'm naked."

"I can tell and you look amazing like that. You were naked before I came in here."

"But I was alone."

"And that's a shame. You have an incredible body and it should be shown off."

"That's funny, Tom says the same thing." as she giggled.

Gary moved closer and Angel realized that he was naked also. His cock was flaccid, but still rather large. Angel could not help but look at it and wondered how that monster could fit inside any woman's body. Gary saw her staring at his cock and began touching himself. As it grew, so did her eyes. She was like a deer in headlights 😳

Gary sat next to her on the bed and admired the curves of her sensual body, as the sheet did nothing to hide them. As his eyes looked into her eyes, he could see that her's were still fixed on his bare cock. He then reached over, took her hand, and brought it to his nose. As he inhaled her musky, pungent aroma, he whispered "you smell delicious."

She blushed, clearly embarrassed that he had smelled her womanly scent on her fingers.

"How did you know?"

"I could tell by the movement below the sheet that your hand was between your legs, obviously touching yourself. I had to smell for myself."

Then he lowered her hand and placed it on his cock, just like he did the previous night. It was now fully erect and Angel did nothing. She was still in shock that he had smelled her vaginal scent on her fingers.

He slowly moved her hand up and down, along his cock. She attempted to pull her hand away, but he held it there. Eventually her effort to pull away stopped and she relaxed, as he continued to slide her hand along his cock. He could see nervousness in her eyes but also lust. She liked touching his cock, but was too shy and reserved to admit it.

"That's it baby. Just like that."

"I shouldn't be doing this."

"Sure you should. You're not doing anything that you haven't already done. But maybe you want to do more?"

"I can't."

"Then just enjoy what you're doing."

She giggled and said "Tom is the only man that I've ever been with. So I've never seen another penis before, let alone touched one. This is all so new to me. It feels so weird."

"My cock feels weird?" He chuckled.

"No. That's not what I meant. I mean everything that has transpired since meeting you and Cheryl is nothing that I've ever experienced or even thought about."

"So my cock isn't weird."

"No. Big, but not weird. As she smiled.

"Your hand feels good on it. Do you like that?"

Timidly she whispered "you know that I do, otherwise I would've stopped already." As she looked down at her hand on his cock. Then as they both looked, he removed his hand from hers. She stopped moving her hand, but it still remained on his cock.

"Did you like tasting it last night?"

"Oh God, you're embarrassing."

"Well, did you?"

She nodded yes. "You see, that's what I mean. It was weird, but it felt like the right thing to do, after we both... you know."

"Both what?"

"Made each other cum."

"You should've sucked for longer. I could've easily cum again after feeling my cock in your mouth. Would you have swallowed my cum, had I come again?

Still whispering "I don't know."

"I can't believe that you actually sucked my cock."

"It was only for a quick moment, so it wasn't like I gave you a blowjob. It just felt natural to do that, in the heat of the moment."

"Would you like to give me a real blow job?"

"Maybe." She answered with a sexy smile as she started stroking his cock.

"There you go. Don't be shy. You are amazing."

Then she removed her hand, spit into her palm, and returned to stroking him with it. With that he slowly pulled the sheet down from below, exposing the tops of her breasts. She reached up with her other hand to stop it from revealing more of her nude body to him, but he softly grabbed her hand and kept her from stopping him.

"Just let me see them again."

"Ok."

The sheet continued down and as it reached her pubic bone, he leaned close and planted light kisses on he neck and face.

"That's it baby. Relax and let's enjoy the moment."

He continued to kiss her neck and now her lower earlobes, unbeknownst to her, he lowered the sheet to her knees. As he moved down her neck to her chest, her hand continued to stroke his fully erect cock. When he arrived at her breasts, he squeezed and massaged them as he lowered his mouth onto a nipple. There, he sucked and nibbled on it, until she moaned. She needed to adjust her body to continue to stroke his cock, and in doing so, had to slightly separate her legs a bit.

Realizing that her legs were slightly open, Gary began giving Angel a hickey on her breasts, to distract her from noticing that his hand was moving towards her pussy. She moaned loudly from the stimulation of his sucking mouth, and Gary slid fingers through her folds of her vagina and massaged her lower lips.

When she didn't stop him, he rubbed her clit with his thumb and slid his middle finger into her vagina.

Due to being fucked by her boyfriend just a few hours earlier, her vaginal opening was still dilated, so his finger slid completely into her with little resistance. Sensing that she needed more stimulation, Gary inserted a second and third finger into her and slowly started an in and out sequence, while continuing to stimulate her clit.

When he looked at her face, her eyes were closed and her mouth was wide open. She was trying to save some dignity as her orgasm approached. Her pussy was soaking wet as he penetrated her vagina repeatedly, with his thick fingers. He knew that she needed to focus on her own orgasm, so he pulled his penis out of her hand and lightly laid her back, as he slid his fingers in & out of her vagina

"Oh my God. What are you doing to me?"

"I'm pleasuring you. Can't you tell?"

She smiled. "Yeah, I guess you are. I can't believe that we're doing this."

"Do you like it?"

"Of course."

"Please be honest."

"Ok."

"You want to feel my cock in here, don't you?"

"Fuck. I can't."

"But you want to, though."

"Damn you! You know that I do. Cheryl told me that you're an amazing lover, so I can't stop thinking about you as my lover. What you've done so far to me, tells me that you would be an amazing lover. You would be only the second man, whose penis has entered my innocent vagina. I just can't."

"Stay another night and you'll be pleased. I will make love to you like no one ever has. I can make you feel things that you never knew that you could feel. Even if we don't have full intercourse, there are so many ways that I can satisfy your needs.

"God, that sounds so good."

"It will be. I promise. Are you on the pill?"

"Yeah."

"Good, cus I hate rubbers. When I fuck you, I want it to be bareback. I want us to feel flesh to flesh as I slide in and out of your young vagina. I'm gonna cum so deep and so much into this amazing pussy that it will leak out from the sides of my cock. Do you want that?"

"You already know that I do."

"Tell me then."

"I shouldn't."

"Sure, you should. How are you ever gonna get what you want, if you don't ask?"

"I'm too embarrassed."

"Letting go of those restraints and inhibitions is a part of opening your mind up to experiencing amazing orgasms. Just let go and say what you feel, without holding back."

"Ok. I want you to teach me new things and I want to beg you for more. Your cock is so big, that I worry that it'll hurt, but I really want to know what your cock feels like completely buried in my vagina, to be fucked by you. Your cock will be buried deeper in my vaginal canal than my boyfriend's, so I want you to shoot lots of cum deep inside of me, coating my cervix with your seed. Can you do that? Better yet, will you do that? Please?"

"Yes, I will. Here's a sample of what I'm gonna do to you TONIGHT."

As she enjoyed his fingers in her, Gary pulled away slightly and began sucking on her large breasts again. In the back of her mind, she wondered if he was preparing to fuck her. She was excited, nervous, and worried that it was about to happen. Then she felt it... His tongue touched her mound. Gary was between her outspread legs his fingers holding her pussy lips open as he ran his tongue over and over again until he found her clit. He took it into his mouth and sucked on it until she was on the verge of cumming.

Nobody except her boyfriend has ever seen, touched, or tasted her most treasured possession, so having a new man with his mouth and tongue on her, tasting her vaginal secretions, was enough to push her over the edge. Gary was on the verge of cumming himself, having finally been able to service her vagina with his tongue and lap up all of her womanly nectar. The scent and taste of young pussy was almost too much for him. He envied me for being able to enjoy this pussy whenever I wanted.

Angel almost pushed him off because her vagina had become too sensitive for her to handle, but she endured. When he stuck his extended tongue completely into her once-faithful vagina and was enjoying her delicious vaginal fluid, she planted her feet flat on the bed, lifted her hips up, and pulled his head deeper into her. When he inserted his fingers back into her vagina and slid them against her pussy walls, she lost it.

"Oh fuck yeah! That's so good. I'm gonna cum. Yesssssss! Right there. Oh my God, you're amazing. I'm cummmmmming! FUCK!!!! I'm cummmmming!"

She came hard. Gary continued lapping at her pussy and kept going back to her clit, while his finger was buried deep within her and curled up to massage her G-spot. Then for the first time ever, Angel squirted. She shot stream after stream of vaginal fluid into Gary's mouth and all over his face. The bed was soon soaked with her ejaculate and Gary figured that soon she would be asking for his cock.

As Angel regained her composure, she laid Gary back, straddled his face, lower her pussy to his mouth again and began seriously stroking his fully erect cock. Gary ate her pussy again and it proved too much for him to handle. Gary started cumming and he came a lot. His cum ended up landing in the puddle that Angel had just left on the bed.

They rested for a few minutes, then they each went to shower separately.

When I returned to the room, Angel was in the shower and I saw that the bed had been thrashed, due to their sexual activity. When I looked closer, I saw his & her cum combined in a puddle on the bed. Instantly I thought my girlfriend had been fucked on our bed and I was thrilled. Did she really fuck him and let him cum in her?

With a hard cock I entered the bathroom and got behind her and pressed my cock between her ass cheeks. She didn't see me cus she was shampooing her hair and facing away from me.

"Again? I can't believe your hard again after just recently cumming."

"Mmmm." I moaned.

"We need to get dressed. Let's wait until tonight, Gary."

As I lowered myself and pushed my cock into her, she realized that it wasn't Gary after all.

"Oh shit. Hey babe."

As I started fucking her, I could feel that her vagina was just as tight as I had left it and I realized that she could not have fucked him or his huge cock would've definitely stretched that pussy out. I came quickly knowing that something had indeed happened, while they were alone.

As we moved back to the bed, I asked:

"Did you have fun?"

She blushed and whispered "maybe". Then giggled

"He didn't fuck you, did he?"

"Not yet."

"Not yet?"

She smiled then bashfully shrugged her shoulders. 🤷🏽‍♀️

"Obviously, by the condition of the bed, you guys got busy on here. Besides, you didn't flinch when you thought that it was him behind, even though you were both naked."

"Well, it definitely wouldn't have been the first time that we were naked together."

"What happened?"

Then she gave me all the details, including the admission that he made her squirt.

"That's so fuckin hot. Do you want to continue this journey with him?"

Still whispering "I don't know. Maybe."

"Did give you him head, again?"

"I didn't give him head last night!"

"So, did you give him head today?"

"Not yet" as she bashfully smiled.

"Do you want to give him head?"

"Maybe." She whispered bashfully.

"Are you gonna fuck him?"

"I don't know. The thought of feeling that huge cock in me is exciting, but also scary. He's so big that I think it might hurt, rather than feel good. I don't know if I can handle it. It's also scary to think that I would be having sex with someone other than you. He's so experienced and has already had me cumming harder than I ever have. I wonder if I could even satisfy him.

This is all so crazy. You're the only person to have ever been inside of me and here we are talking about someone else fucking me. I mean having a different penis inside of my vagina is something that I've never even thought about, much less one that's so big."

"Look, I'm also the only one to have ever seen you naked, touched you, or has any sexual activity with you. But over the last couple weeks, another man has seen you completely naked, touched you, had his fingers in side of your vagina, has tasted you, had his tongue inside of you, and made you cum and squirt. You've even touched his penis, stroked it, kissed and sucked on it, and have made him cum for you. I think the natural progression is for you to suck his cock, swallow his cum, and eventually allow him to bury his big cock so deep in your vagina, that you'll scream from pleasure.

You'll love it and he'll love you! You are are an amazing lover and he might even cum too quickly because your pussy is so good. Because of all of this foreplay, once he gets that cock into you, you'll both enjoy non-stop animalistic sex. Imagine that cock sliding in and out of your sacred fuckhole, stretching your vagina like never before, and for you to experience love making from a lover with lots of experience to teach you so many new things.

Like they both said, he would have you experiencing pleasure that you never even knew existed."

"God, it sounds so fuckin hot for you to encourage me to fuck another guy. I just don't know if I can."

"You can and you know that you want to. Just promise me that once he does fuck you, you'll let go of all of your inhibitions and really let loose. Don't be nervous and don't hold back."

"I don't think that it's even possible to hold back with a lover like him. Wow, did I just call him my lover? That's so crazy."

"I still can't believe that he actually ate your pussy until you came! The thought of him even seeing you completely naked is blowing my mind away."

"I know. The fact that him and I were both completely naked together on this bed and we didn't fuck is crazy. Does it excite you hearing that?"

"Can't you tell?" as we both looked at my raging hardon. She started stroking my cock and I was already on the verge of cumming when she

whispered "I'm gonna fuck him... but you can't be there."

"What? Why not?"

"If you want me to let go of all my inhibitions, let loose, and be wild, I can't do that with you there. I'll need to be alone with him. Just him and I having unrestricted, passionate sex. I'll tell you all about it after we're done. In fact, I'll tell you right afterwards, so that you can see his huge load of cum oozing from my stretched out pussy, as I tell you. But you can't be there. I need to warn you though. You may not be able to feel my pussy walls again, once he wrecks this pussy."

I came again!

Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
285 Followers