Experiencing an Adult Club

Story Info
Who knew and adult club would be so much fun.
842 words
3.92
5.2k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked into the club nervous, eyes scanning and taking in all the sights. She was excited and terrified at the same time. Greeting her at the door was a tall lady with dark hair and friendly eyes. 'Welcome to Jaydees I'm sure you are going to love it!' She beamed. Taking a few more steps into the club she could see that she might very much enjoy her visit.

Handing in her identification and receiving her locker key she walked slowly behind the couple that she had arrived with. They seemed so comfortable and at home like this is where they belonged.

Greeted by many people and smiling a nervous smile she greeted them back, everyone so friendly and yet there for a purpose. She could feel she needed a drink to calm her nerves, putting her things in her locker she wondered if she should take more layers off? Not yet still too nervous, she put her bags away and headed over to the bar.

The staff behind the bar gave her a number, this would be the number she would remember by the end of the evening as this was her courage '27'. She took a glass poured a double vodka and tonic and handed the rest of her bag back to the staff. The couple checked in " how are you getting on?" She was in awe of the people around her some clothed some naked some grinding each other but each having a great time. All these naked and half naked bodies got her a little excited. The couple gestures to go outside but before that another drink was needed '27' please. The staff handed her her bag back and she proceeded to pour another drink. Feeling less nervous but not too brave she went on to her locker and took a layer of clothing off. She slipped her dress of revealing a black lace body stocking crotch less but she was not brave enough to not have underwear on so beneath it was a black lace thong. Her breasts exposed through the lace yet she felt comfortable and if anything sexy.

A member of staff came to greet her and offered to show her around she was excited to have a wonder and see what sights there were to see. Downstairs were private play rooms and if people wanted to they could leave the curtains open for anyone to watch the pleasure that was taking place in the rooms.

The jacuzzi! This looked like fun and she had remembered to take a change of clothes and a towel for incase she decided to get in. Not yet she thought, she was not ready to expose her naked body to all just yet.

Upstairs!!!!!!!! Wow this was open and bodies scattered all over people teasing and pleasing each other, she felt her heart quicken and her breath became shorter,she exhaled deeply enjoying watching a couple in the corner of her eye. A man laying in his back while the lady friend was taking his entire penis in her mouth and groaning with pleasure. She could feel herself getting wet and excited. So many toys and pleasure zones upstairs, a swing, a four post bed with a mirror above a couples only play area a groping hole and so much more. She saw the swing and thought that looked like fun. At the end of the four post bed was beams that made an x shape (stuff andrews cross ) I think it's called. Little did she know that one day she would be exposed on this very cross.

She mingled with the people there and the couple had made sure that she was ok the entire time. Moving onto the dance floor another drink was needed. '27' please (courage again) there was a lot going on then a row of ladies lined the floor and the couple said as my initiation I needed to join the line. Being less nervous and very aroused she did just that. Ladies had there nipples sucked starting at the First Lady he made his way along I was at the end and I was excited with every nipple he sucked I got more excited. Finally he stood in front of me, my heart racing and I could feel the juices escaping me as I got more excited. He took my nipple in his mouth and I could have melted into the floor there and then. He made his way up to my mouth and we kissed. His soft lips against mine he guided my down into a sitting position his hands started to explore my body I could feel myself tremble with excitement. He moved my thong to the side gently rubbing my clit as my back arched it was pure bliss kissing and stroking my very wet pussy I could have climbed the walls. The lights came on it was time to leave. She had to say goodnight but she would see him again or at least she had hoped.