Experiment 7

Story Info
Testing the subject's speed of orgasm.
1.7k words
4.47
5.4k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 03/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Experiment 7

"July 27th, Experiment 7, Subject Gamma."

The room I was in was very bright and sterile. I was strapped to an exam table with leather straps that made it impossible for me to move beyond a wiggle.

"Subject Gamma is a 27 year old human female." the voice continued.

I glanced around the space in anticipation. To my left was a long row of counters with different objects lined up on it. I couldn't make out what they were from my place on the table. To my right were two sets of large white cabinets. Next to the cabinets was a large mass covered by a white sheet. Directly in front of me covering half the wall was a large mirror. Next to the mirror was a plain white door.

Anxiety pooled in the pit of my stomach as I realized that I was naked. I tried to move but the straps held me tight in position. I was flat on my back, my arms out from my side. My legs were closed but as I examined the restraints, I realized that the table was made in such a way that each limb could be moved in a wide range of motion without needing to unstrap me. I was completely at the mercy of whomever was holding me captive.

My mind began to spin as I started to imagine all the possible things that could happen to me in this position. My breath sped up and I was beginning to panic when the door in front of me opened. A tall man in a white lab coat walked into the room. His eyes were down focused on reading the notes he had on a clipboard. Ignoring me completely, the man walked to my right and opened one of the cabinets. He began rummaging around in it.

Gathering my courage I cleared my throat and spoke.

"Please, what's going on? Why am I here? Please let me go!"

The man ignored my questions and continued his rummaging. I opened my mouth to speak again but the man finally found what he was looking for and turned around. I gasped seeing the large leather flogger in his hand. I whimpered at the thought of what he was planning but the man simply walked around me and set the flogger on the counter next to the other objects. I was finally able to make out what the objects were and gulped when I recognized them as a large assortment of sex toys.

"What are you going to do to me?" I whispered, fear creeping up my spine.

Again, I was ignored by the man who was now scribbling notes on his clipboard. Realizing I wasn't going to get a response, I tried subtly to loosen the strap around my wrist. My stomach sank when I realized that my yanking was doing nothing to loosen the strap. Before I could try anything else though, the man turned around and looked directly at me. He was a very tall man, not super broad but rather with a runner's build. Soft neat kept brown curls covered his head. His eyes though, they made me gasp. The blue was icy and held such intensity I had an instinctive urge to glance away. His face was expressionless as his gaze traveled over my body. I shivered and realized with embarrassment that my pussy was wet.

After what felt like forever, the man seemed to find what he was looking for and nodded to himself. He walked toward my lower half and around to stand at my feet. Our eyes connected again before he reached his hand into his lab coat pocket. I heard the click of a button then suddenly my legs were being forced apart.

"What the...!" I gasped as the table split in two pulling my legs wide and up. My legs were bent like I was sitting in a chair vertically. Most importantly though, I realized that my holes were completely exposed. The thought caused my pussy to clench even as I began to shake with fear.

The man stared at my exposed holes for a long moment before looking back up at me. His eyes stared deeply into mine as he began to speak.

"Today's experiment is to test the subject's ability to orgasm after experiencing a painful stimulus."

I gasped but the man continued unfazed.

"Subject Gamma's cunt will be flogged until it is determined by the scientist to be sufficient. Afterwards, a large dildo will be inserted into the cunt and a wand vibrator will be pressed against the clit. The experiment will conclude when the subject has orgasmed."

My mouth had fallen open as the man had talked. His words caused deeply conflicting feelings of fear and arousal in me. The fear began to overcome my arousal though and I started to struggle against the bonds.

Like before however, the man ignored my struggles completely. Done with talking he moved back to the counter and grabbed the flogger. My eyes widened as he walked back between my legs and I recoiled the small amount that the straps allowed.

The man looked down at my now glistening pussy again. A small smirk crossed his lips before his face returned to its blank expression. I opened my mouth again, about to beg to be free when with a swing of his arm, the man sent the flogger slamming across my pussy.

The pain was immediate. Instead of words leaving my open mouth, I just gasped for air. The sting was intense and immediately brought blood and heat to my already sensitive pussy. I barely had a moment to recover before the flogger was swinging again, smacking my pussy hard.

A moan escaped my lips this time and I blushed hard. My hips instinctively tried to move away but the straps kept me held firmly in place as for the third time the flogger fell with a thump on my now throbbing pussy.

"Please!" I begged loudly, my voice shaking with emotion. The man ignored me and continued steadily flogging me. With each hit, a moan escaped my mouth and after a while I lost count of the number of times I had been hit. Time began to blur as I sank into the feeling. Some part of me realized that what was happening to me was inevitable and that there was no use fighting.

I allowed myself to fall into a haze of pain and pleasure. By now, the flogger was wet with my juices and I was panting and moaning constantly. The pain was building higher and higher.

"Subject is aroused by the flogging and the scientist is satisfied that enough pain has been experienced." said the man's voice.

My head felt blurry now and I struggled to think beyond the sensations in my pussy. It took several long moments for me to realize that the flogging had stopped and the man had walked away.

I glanced around confused, searching the room for him. The man was writing on the clipboard, the flogger resting innocently back on the counter. I tried to catch my breath as my head slowly started to clear.

Something clicked in my brain as I remembered the words the man had spoken earlier. I gulped and realized what was about to happen as the man finished his scribbling and placed the clipboard on the counter.

The man then grabbed a large dildo with one hand and a wand vibrator with the other. He walked back between my legs, putting the wand on the exam table near my butt. His eyes examined my dripping wet pussy for a long moment before beginning to rub the tip of the dildo on my opening. My head fell back against the headrest and whimpered as he then began slowly but firmly pushing it inside. The dildo was thick and long, stretching my pussy open and causing a shiver of pleasure to curl up my spine. It rubbed against my g-spot for a moment before pushing deeper. Finally it stopped, the tip resting softly against my cervix.

The man nodded then, seeming satisfied and picked up the wand vibrator. I began to pant with anticipation as he held it up for me to look at. I gulped loudly.

"Start timer" The man said before flipping the switch of the wand on and pressing it hard against my clit.

A scream erupted from my lips at the sensation. I had experience with wand vibrators and recognized that it was on the lowest setting. But even on low, the pleasure was instantaneous. My pussy clenched hard on the dildo and I moaned loudly in ecstasy. The pain that lingered from the flogging had transformed into pleasure and I was very quickly climbing towards orgasm. My body began to shake and I was moaning constantly now.

"Please" I begged. This time however I wasn't begging for freedom but rather for release. I needed to cum. I was so close but I needed something.

"Cum" the man demanded, his blue eyes staring directly into my soul.

I came hard. Shaking and sweating, my body filling with wave after wave of pleasure. My pussy clenched uncontrollably, gushing liquid as a sob fell from my open mouth. My brain turned to mush and I was completely overwhelmed.

It took a long time for me to come back to myself. A hand was gently petting my face and the blue eyes of the now smiling man were assessing me.

"How was that angel?" my husband asked, continuing to stroke my face.

My mouth was dry from the intensity of the scene but I managed to smile at him and rasped out weakly.

"It was amazing, Sir."

"Good girl." He said, smiling wider. He reached behind himself and grabbed a water bottle. Bringing it to my lips, I greedily gulped down half the bottle. He pulled it away, giving me a moment to catch my breath.

"You good, Angel?" He asked again.

I nodded and in a much clearer voice said, "Yes, Sir. I'm good."

"Fantastic" he said, an evil smile crossing his face, "Because that was only the beginning."