All Comments on 'Experiment 239 Ch. 09'

by AmethystMelange

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
teehaateehaaalmost 4 years ago
I'm delighted to see that there is a continuation of this story.

To be honest... while I enjoyed it, I personally would have loved to get more storyprogression and insights.

I understand why you put extensive descriptions of the ongoing bondage of Tony and Sophie in there. This is lit and tight, extreme bondage is the main fetish of the story and many people who visit the story stay because of that.

I am a little bit different what interests me most is the developement of Elaida and Sophie. You established in this part the ever ongoing circle of more and stricter bondage for Sophie wich was... fine...

The most interesting part for me was the past of Elaida. i wished there was more of that.

Greetings,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

As always, I like the update. Small continuity error though, unless Karen dyed her hair, she has black hair and not blonde (from part four).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

To add on, totally don't mind if you retcon and change Karen to a blonde.

AmethystMelangeAmethystMelangealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

teehaa - I am glad you enjoyed Elaida's memories. ;) There is more of that coming in the next several chapters (quite a lot more actually), but I would like to balance it out with development for the other characters.

Anonymous - Oh, you are right, I got the hair colors mixed up! Gotta see what I can do about that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous